Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,228 members, 7,853,189 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:19 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (762017 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2013
Americanvisa:

Is she no longer available here

U guys pushed her away.Me too will soon...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by snowburn: 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2013
Life a na-aga aga . . .
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by snowburn: 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
@ manmeta. . . please i'd like to confirm something from you

i have BSc in Physics/Astro., but i've been working as a HSE Supervisor for 5years now. .,i wanna know if VETASSESs or Engineers Ausralia should assess my skills cos VETASSESS is for Occupational Health and Safety which is my trade while Engineers Australia say they also assess Engineering related fields like Physics and Chemistry.

I'm going with Occupational Health and Safety though cos thats where i have experience and International Certification too like NEBOSH, besides Physics is not on the SOL as @ now. . ,
so please tell what and how to do. . .many thanks bro!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 2:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
ferdimako:

pls am not part of them o,jenny is a disciplined lady,she understood life very well that out of 12 there must be a Judas,some times you face challenges and difficulties and it make you learn more and keeps you going,she have Children here and she cannot abandon us like that and i know that she will surface soon.As a public servant,insult and embarrassment will never be avoided which i believe she is.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cconcept: 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
ferdimako:

was there a time jenny said she is out of here?

@fermadiko,easy
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
cconcept:

was there a time jenny said she is out of here?

@fermadiko,easy

There is another thread that some disgusting things were fired toward her person.You can infer, she should be thinking of keeping some distance. Those people did not show appreciations over non-paid services. I felt for her.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cconcept: 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2013
ferdimako:

There is another thread that some disgusting things were fired toward her person.You can infer, she should be thinking of keeping some distance. Those people did not show appreciations over non-paid services. I felt for her.

I have an opinion of jenny, she will rise and live above those
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by snowburn: 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
Yeah, she will.

. . .do good anyway - Mother Theresa
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
Ferdimako,if you really understand life well,you will know that those things will never stop Jenny from delivering her humanitarian service,if i tell you my own story,you will not believe it and it can never stop me from rendering service to the people.I am strongly believe that Jenny knows all this and will never see it as any thing.She is disciplined.The enemy that i have today is the people that i voluntarily helped but my happiness is that God keep on loving me and making ways for me,so i see it as my reward from God.If you are doing things for people and you are expecting praises,please you never start because no one is ready to praise you instead they will try to bring you down but i must assure you that God is by your side to protect and lift you more higher
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
Americanvisa: Ferdimako,if you really understand life well,you will know that those things will never stop Jenny from delivering her humanitarian service,if i tell you my own story,you will not believe it and it can never stop me from rendering service to the people.I am strongly believe that Jenny knows all this and will never see it as any thing.She is disciplined.The enemy that i have today is the people that i voluntarily helped but my happiness is that God keep on loving me and making ways for me,so i see it as my reward from God.If you are doing things for people and you are expecting praises,please you never start because no one is ready to praise you instead they will try to bring you down but i must assure you that God is by your side to protect and lift you more higher

Am not saying that is why she is out for a while.She has her ways and life to lead. I am not her mouthpiece. But those guys were saying bad things to her and I know she has the power to ignore or overcome the invectives. I am still looking for the school that gives admission and CoE without any payment.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cconcept: 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2013
ferdimako:

Am not saying that is why she is out for a while.She has her ways and life to lead. I am not her mouthpiece. But those guys were saying bad thing to her and I know she has the power to ignore or overcome the invectives. I am still looking for the school that gives admission and CoE without any payment.

hmmmm smiley smiley
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lanlo: 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2013
@ ferdimako,i dont understand what u r trying to say . A clearer response will shall appreciate. thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2013
lanlo: @ ferdimako,i dont understand what u r trying to say . A clearer response will shall appreciate. thanks

I didn't understand u either. Are you studying in Australia already?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
jennykadry: I hope @posdream sees this...soemtimes I see you watch this thread, you ahven't asked a question since the last time you posted with both ID's. Please continue asking your questions. I just thought it creating two(or more) ID's for different country's visa enquiry thread was a bit too somehow....if you know what I mean.

Same with @ americanvisa. Feel free to ask your questions, I'm sure people would not mind answering

@ Jennykadry Thanks for the notice,
Actually i didnt meant it the way you saw it. i felt like having a new ID for the Australia thread,i had a change of mind towards the germany thread since its all about their language palava and i am still into Oz o...i am just by the way for now preparing for my IELTS for 29th of AUG. I'M SORRY IF ANYONE FELT OFFENDED. I DONT KNOW HOW TO BLOCK THE OTHER ID I COULDA DONE THAT. I am just waiting for my exams and result before i have any other concrete question(s) to ask.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by A12345: 12:28am On Jul 23, 2013
posdream:

@ Jennykadry Thanks for the notice,
Actually i didnt meant it the way you saw it. i felt like having a new ID for the Australia thread,i had a change of mind towards the germany thread since its all about their language palava and i am still into Oz o...i am just by the way for now preparing for my IELTS for 29th of AUG. I'M SORRY IF ANYONE FELT OFFENDED. I DONT KNOW HOW TO BLOCK THE OTHER ID I COULDA DONE THAT. I am just waiting for my exams and result before i have any other concrete question(s) to ask.
. Wishing yoU success in your IELTS. TasTafe has responded on my application. They agree to send me an offer as soon as they agree on a fixed resumption date in Feb 2014. I've written to them to inquire if they accept IELTS GT for admission (seems its easier scaling through the GT than the Academic) I have attempted the IELTS GT before some years back, got 6.5. Iam still awaiting their response on this.I have some materials for the IELTS dowloaded already and a recorded disk for the speaking session.Guess you aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ still in IB.you could reach me on 08186223076
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by manmeta: 6:55am On Jul 23, 2013
snowburn: @ manmeta. . . please i'd like to confirm something from you

i have BSc in Physics/Astro., but i've been working as a HSE Supervisor for 5years now. .,i wanna know if VETASSESs or Engineers Ausralia should assess my skills cos VETASSESS is for Occupational Health and Safety which is my trade while Engineers Australia say they also assess Engineering related fields like Physics and Chemistry.

I'm going with Occupational Health and Safety though cos thats where i have experience and International Certification too like NEBOSH, besides Physics is not on the SOL as @ now. . ,
so please tell what and how to do. . .many thanks bro!

Hi. Be aware that this is a SKILLED MIGRATION. You're expected to have both demonstrable qualifications and work experience.

On the work experience side, since you have considerable experience in OHS, it may be appropriate to follow this route. Hence, VETASSESS or whatever body indicated by DIAC would assess you.

WRT relevant qualifications for OHS, see what professional level/status your OHS certifications will fetch you.

Also check the overall no. of points you would garner from the overall assessment.

Let's see how it goes from there.

All the best.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 7:08am On Jul 23, 2013
A12345: . Wishing yoU success in your IELTS. TasTafe has responded on my application. They agree to send me an offer as soon as they agree on a fixed resumption date in Feb 2014. I've written to them to inquire if they accept IELTS GT for admission (seems its easier scaling through the GT than the Academic) I have attempted the IELTS GT before some years back, got 6.5. Iam still awaiting their response on this.I have some materials for the IELTS dowloaded already and a recorded disk for the speaking session.Guess you aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ still in IB.you could reach me on 08186223076
Please were can I download the IELTS material from nd do u no if the embassy accepts IELTS general
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 23, 2013
zoe iyke:
Please were can I download the IELTS material from

Log on to: www.ieltsbuddy.com There are tons of IELTS material and guides there.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by A12345: 9:00am On Jul 23, 2013
zoe iyke:
Please were can I download the IELTS material from nd do u no if the embassy accepts IELTS general

Not so sure, but iam of the opinion that once the school issue a confirmation of Enrolment based on that , the Embassy will follow suit. ANYWAY I STAND TO BE CORRECTED. WWW.IELTSBUDDY.COM
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lanlo: 10:32am On Jul 23, 2013
@ ferdimako, now i understand u sincere stand. i av been offered an admission @ university of Tasmania Australia , as u know dat someone will need to pay half of session to show acceptance of offer. So dat is why i want know if d remain part will be pay on arrival or prior to commencement of another session? Thanks for ur response.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2013
lanlo: @ ferdimako, now i understand u sincere stand. i av been offered an admission @ university of Tasmania Australia , as u know dat someone will need to pay half of session to show acceptance of offer. So dat is why i want know if d remain part will be pay on arrival or prior to commencement of another session? Thanks for ur response.

Have you paid the first semester's? You can ask the school about when you're expected to pay the second semester's. I guess at the beginning of that semester.Inquire from the school though.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2013
A12345: . Wishing yoU success in your IELTS. TasTafe has responded on my application. They agree to send me an offer as soon as they agree on a fixed resumption date in Feb 2014. I've written to them to inquire if they accept IELTS GT for admission (seems its easier scaling through the GT than the Academic) I have attempted the IELTS GT before some years back, got 6.5. Iam still awaiting their response on this.I have some materials for the IELTS dowloaded already and a recorded disk for the speaking session.Guess you aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ still in IB.you could reach me on 08186223076

Yes I was told the same, so I haven't been issued any letter of offer from tastafe.I applied for nursing and I was told some c'mtte will have to sit before knwing d commencement date. Anyway, its good cos I have time to do stuffs. Had letter of offer from other schools just waiting for tastafe to decide which one is best. However it was clearly stated on their site somewhere that academics is required.( I'm not sure sha). All the same I've been studying with ieltsbuddy.com. Ielts-exam.net. tcyonline.com and entest. Loads of them. Praying for God to crown all our efforts (amen). I'm still in IB. Though my exam is in lagos.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by b03liberty(m): 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
Anty Jenny plz whre are you? Plz dont join ASUU and neglect us. Kindly shed a light to d issue of dis Biometric. Ink is drying from my pen... shocked
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2013
b03liberty: Anty Jenny plz whre are you? Plz dont join ASUU and neglect us. Kindly shed a light to d issue of dis Biometric. Ink is drying from my pen... shocked

What do you want to know while waiting for Aunty Jenny
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lanlo: 8:34pm On Jul 23, 2013
@ ferdimako, thanks for d info.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kmontee: 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2013
lanlo: @ ferdimako, thanks for d info.

Please how did you go about admision into University of Tasmania. I would like to know because. I intend appllying there but I don't have ielts n ma date is on sept. I want to secure d admission first to avoid late application.

@ferdimako: how do I show a school dat our languange of instruction is English here in Nigeria? Also I noticed uv bin applying with the student copy of your transcript n I intend doing same.hope it won't affect my applications, already applied to ECU n waiting for their response, how long did yors take? I need advise seriously
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
kmontee:

Please how did you go about admision into University of Tasmania. I would like to know because. I intend appllying there but I don't have ielts n ma date is on sept. I want to secure d admission first to avoid late application.

@ferdimako: how do I show a school dat our languange of instruction is English here in Nigeria? Also I noticed uv bin applying with the student copy of your transcript n I intend doing same.hope it won't affect my applications, already applied to ECU n waiting for their response, how long did yors take? I need advise seriously

Which program are you applying against? I wrote an English Language waiver advice and ECU never asked me for any English proficiency tests.I applied for Ms and with unofficial transcript and testimonial as my originals will be ready in October. These are the only condition attached to my admission.I am okay with that because I will be lodging for visa November instead of admission application. I applied to ECU May 13 and got an admission offer June 04.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2013
UBKtech:

Log on to: www.ieltsbuddy.com There are tons of IELTS material and guides there.
Thanks bro I checked dis site nd discovered there r lots nd lots of materials to download under d readin,writin,listenin nd speakin aspect I dunno if I hav 2 download dem all inoda 2 prepare 4 d test cos dey r jst too much... Plz I nid ur help on this
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2013
zoe iyke:
Thanks bro I checked dis site nd discovered there r lots nd lots of materials to download under d readin,writin,listenin nd speakin aspect I dunno if I hav 2 download dem all inoda 2 prepare 4 d test cos dey r jst too much... Plz I nid ur help on this

You can read on screen online or do as it pleases you and your situation.Are you spoilt for choice?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kmontee: 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2013
ferdimako:

Which program are you apply against? I wrote an English Language waiver advice and ECU never asked me for any English proficiency tests.I applied for Ms and with unofficial transcript and testimonial as my originals will be ready in October. These are the only condition attached to my admission.I am okay with that because I will be lodging for visa November instead of admission application. I applied to ECU May 13 and got an admission offer June 04.

@Ferdimako:I applied for Msc in Management Information Systems and I used an unofficial transcript, although i used official University certificates. How did u write the English Language waiver advice? I intend to use this meduim to get admission while i prepare for the ielts exam for visa purposes.

@lanlo: please try and answer my question about University of Tasmania.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by talk2salt(m): 12:50am On Jul 24, 2013
Hi. if you sent me a pm recently, or at any time really, then I did not get it. checked my mail and all. can you please send it again.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 3:29am On Jul 24, 2013
Can one lodge visa application online pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.