Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? (2247 Views)

Some Other Facts About Guys Ladies Should Know...single Or Married / Sex And Consequences Of Sleeping With A Divorced Or Married Woman / It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by acidtalk: 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2012
Like the saying goes different strokes for different folks.

But in reality if we could live ourlives WITHOUT social pressure, Family influence and peer pressure which STATUS we you prefer most if all things being equal you had the opprtunity.

The above question is related to putting the following into considerartion.

* Privacy
* Expenses
* Freedom
* Noncommitment
* Changes and many others.

Will you guys and ladies prefer to remain single or would you have wished you remained married even long before you did?
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:09am On Aug 30, 2012
Whatever..
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by acidtalk: 12:33am On Aug 30, 2012
Lolaabokoku: Whatever..

Is that the name for another kind of status?

1 Like

Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by Mynd44: 6:39am On Aug 30, 2012
When I find that girl and I am ready, I will like both our status to read married

2 Likes

Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by acidtalk: 9:32am On Aug 30, 2012
Mynd_44: When I find that girl and I am ready, I will like both our status to read married

Even after you find her, there are times you both don't get along and you just wished you had remained single.
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by Silverstonnes(f): 10:21am On Aug 30, 2012
'Single' when am single.
'Married' when i'm married. wink'Single' when am single.
'Married' when i'm married.
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by Lovetinz(m): 11:10am On Aug 30, 2012
This reminds me of a fellow I met, who said he is nether single or married. He is Double!
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by Chimezie198(m): 11:16am On Aug 30, 2012
Player
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by MrsChima(f): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2012
Its complicated.
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by ikekings1: 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2012
Single.... Not interested in marriage....
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by bigx(m): 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2012
acidtalk: Like the saying goes different strokes for different folks.

But in reality if we could live ourlives WITHOUT social pressure, Family influence and peer pressure which STATUS we you prefer most if all things being equal you had the opprtunity.

The above question is related to putting the following into considerartion.

* Privacy
* Expenses
* Freedom
* Noncommitment
* Changes and many others.

Will you guys and ladies prefer to remain single or would you have wished you remained married even long before you did?

With my current partner... Married.
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by acidtalk: 2:32pm On Aug 30, 2012
bigx:

With my current partner... Married.

Good to know.
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by Amya(f): 2:37pm On Aug 30, 2012
Single
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by acidtalk: 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2012
Amya: Single

I dey suspect you.
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by tellwisdom: 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Its complicated.

U can't get me angry angry
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by Mynd44: 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2012
acidtalk:

Even after you find her, there are times you both don't get along and you just wished you had remained single.
In every relationship that happens but that should only happen in a minute fraction compared to the duration of the relationship else you have no business in it
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by MMM2(m): 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2012
I don't know cry
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by MrsChima1(f): 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2012
tellwisdom:

U can't get me angry angry

I still don't want you.
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by acidtalk: 8:38am On Aug 31, 2012
Mynd_44:
In every relationship that happens but that should only happen in a minute fraction compared to the duration of the relationship else you have no business in it

You are right but with misplace priorities, people let it last for even months and years in some cases.
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by Mynd44: 8:42am On Aug 31, 2012
acidtalk:

You are right but with misplace priorities, people let it last for even months and years in some cases.
I guess you are right
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 31, 2012
Single & searching.. That's d winning team or better still, if you married, add Looking to it cheesy married & looking
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by LaParisienne(f): 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2012
@OP
You keep asking the same generic questions all the time, you are begining to sound pathetic.

My answer? Get a life!!!
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by LaParisienne(f): 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2012
@Topic
My middle finger says hi. . .
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by zannie(f): 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2012
I think I'm single. Or maybe its complicated. Heck! I dnt even knw again embarassed
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2012
zannie: I think I'm single. Or maybe its complicated. Heck! I dnt even knw again embarassed
lemme help u knw cutie grin
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by MrsChima1(f): 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2012
bennyraz: lemme help u knw cutie grin

You are a ho.
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

You are a ho.
says who?
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by acidtalk: 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2012
zannie: I think I'm single. Or maybe its complicated. Heck! I dnt even knw again embarassed

When never you are confused on your status it means you are not only single but also miserable.

End it now before it ends you.
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by asdfjklhaha(f): 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2012
Ia m single but not serchin
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2012
acidtalk:

When never you are confused on your status it means you are not only single but also miserable.

End it now before it ends you.
why bashing? Acid, u too like trouble. Hw wud u say she's miserable? That's totally unfair.
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by Mynd44: 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2012
^^
Some thing have to be said nah
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by zannie(f): 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2012
@acidtalk,
U do know the meaning of sarcasm right??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Self-esteem And Confidence / Is He Too Old For Me? / I Just Found Out That My Father Was My Mothers First True Love And That Was Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.