Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,241 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? (2244 Views)

Some Other Facts About Guys Ladies Should Know...single Or Married / Sex And Consequences Of Sleeping With A Divorced Or Married Woman / It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by acidtalk: 11:12pm On Aug 31, 2012
zannie: @acidtalk,
U do know the meaning of sarcasm right??

I don't know oh!
They haven't taught me that in my night school.
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by zannie(f): 11:20pm On Aug 31, 2012
O shucks! That explains it all then.
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by Mynd44: 11:24pm On Aug 31, 2012
acidtalk:

I don't know oh!
They haven't taught me that in my night school.
Then you should ask for a refund
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by zannie(f): 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2012
@Mynd
Lmao! Exactly
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by acidtalk: 11:26pm On Aug 31, 2012
Refund keh?
For a FREE school paid by the state government? You want make fashola himself try strangle me like that LASTMA guy do that danfo driver? Abeg I no get wahala for that kin thing.
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by Mynd44: 11:37pm On Aug 31, 2012
In that case, just dey attend and hope they will get there eventually
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by acidtalk: 2:13am On Sep 01, 2012
We have been doing words and opposite for the past 3years. So when we will start with big big grammers like that.

Boy - girl
Man - Woman
Seun - Mukina
Idowuogbo - 190
Tpai - mynd_44
Lefulefu - onila
Jonathan - patience
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by Mynd44: 7:17am On Sep 01, 2012
Is that supposed to be flattering or funny?
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by acidtalk: 7:38am On Sep 01, 2012
Mynd_44: Is that supposed to be flattering or funny?

Just reiterating what I learnt in school or you want;

Mynd_44 - Onila
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by Mynd44: 8:39am On Sep 01, 2012
acidtalk:

Just reiterating what I learnt in school or you want;

Mynd_44 - Onila
As long as I am their opposite, I am good with it
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by claremont(m): 9:54am On Sep 01, 2012
Single and in a long-term partnership. Marriage is for the religious folks, it has since lost its secular usefulness.
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by acidtalk: 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2012
claremont: Single and in a long-term partnership. Marriage is for the religious folks, it has since lost its secular usefulness.

Really marriage ha lost its purpose.
So many people enter it just for a "status" change and NOTHING else.
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by Mynd44: 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2012
And that's why most marriages don last these days
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by baggy4luv(m): 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2012
marriage this days involves Gods direction.....especially if the wife in question has too much sexual experience....i hope to marry my best fiance some day#faning mynd
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by Mynd44: 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2012
So you have more than on fiance right? I hope they come together and violate you to the great beyond. Lol
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by baggy4luv(m): 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2012
na 1 gf you self get
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by Mynd44: 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2012
I had one until recently when we broke up
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by tellwisdom: 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

I still don't want you.

U aint yanshing me again??
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by Mynd44: 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2012
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by smilethatcharm(f): 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2012
There re stages in life, there's a point u'll get to in life when u wont want to be alone,be it for social,family pressure or wat have you. Nobody wants to grow old alone. Single then graduate into married.
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by acidtalk: 11:42am On Sep 02, 2012
But no reason of getting married when that stage is definitely the stage that marks the begining of one's misery.
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by 190theclown: 9:55pm On Sep 02, 2012
In a relationship with 7 different girls

Please what category would that be#
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by acidtalk: 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2012
190-the-clown:
In a relationship with 7 different girls

Please what category would that be#

DOOMED!!!
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by Mynd44: 10:32pm On Sep 02, 2012
Are yo just knowing that that dude is doomed?

1 Like

Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by acidtalk: 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2012
Mynd_44: Are yo just knowing that that dude is doomed?

I have known since 4years ago but I thought the psychiatrist we took him to did a good job on his sickness.
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by Mynd44: 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2012
acidtalk:

I have known since 4years ago but I thought the psychiatrist we took him to did a good job on his sickness.
He infected the psychologist
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by 190theclown: 11:29pm On Sep 02, 2012
Shut up! U both

How has been in a relationship with 7 people

Make someone doomed- phools! undecided
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by Mynd44: 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2012
Wake up jorh
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 03, 2012
Both have their benefits and cons.

I like the companionship that comes with being in a relationship. I love to love. I love the bonding and having that connection.

However, being single I love my freedom and having the chance to move at my own pace. The only stress I have is related to expenses and fees I must pay to live in this country also known as taxes lol.

Add that with worrying about my partner's feelings, fidelity, and needs and it would be overwhelming tongue

So at this point in time, I am content with being single. smiley
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 03, 2012
acidtalk:

Really marriage ha lost its purpose.
So many people enter it just for a "status" change and NOTHING else.

Right.
I dont even think about marriage tbh hence my reply to this thread.

I value the connection! ..... not the ring or ceremony....and especially not "the status". Thats all vanity that ppl pay too much attention to and what leads to inevitable divorce when its all said and done.
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by acidtalk: 6:55am On Sep 03, 2012
190-the-clown:
Shut up! U both

How has been in a relationship with 7 people

Make someone doomed- phools! undecided

It has a whole lot to do.

* You already empty account will finally go extinct.

* Your Gorno and syphillis will graduate to HIV.

* your already high Blood Pressure will generate to hypertension.

I don't need say more do I?
Re: Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? by tobechi20(m): 7:06am On Sep 03, 2012
I enterd dis world single, i am presently single and i wil remain single.......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am Scared -am I Loosing My Relationship / Is He Too Old For Me? / What Comes To Your Mind(ladies Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.