Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us (14851 Views)

Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) / Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. / Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by slimming: 5:22pm On Aug 30, 2012
Hope this will not lead to fight.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2012
Massob is inviting "accidental discharge". Am out!
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Princesaha: 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2012
Dat police commisioner Aisabor or whatever he calls himself is the highest joker of the year. Lets be realistic here, the police can never stop massob from operating. Am not ibo but i know what am saying.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by jango77(m): 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2012
ebamma: if massob members dont
want to be used for target
practise by the nigerian
army the should desist
from hoisting any flag or
flags,have the forgotten
so soon that their mentor
Ojukwu tried before them
but couldn't suceed and
ran away to ivory coast to
avoid our bullets
signed by......colonel
Ebamma(second in
command to Gowon
during Biafra Nigeria war)

u wanted to be heard or noticed, ve seen ur comment on the police warning, that was the 1st episode and now u re using the same comment on the 2nd episode/the answer from massob, but the point is,,,dont u have something meaninful to comment? ok now listen to my instructions,1) take a step forward to ur balcony if u have any.2) say u hate igbos 7 times and jump off the building...rest in peace!!! dont bother to reply and just make sure ur obituary is on the front page for others like u to read, rest in peace

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Afam4eva(m): 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2012
Pls can a lawyer in the house tell us what the constitution of the land says about this issue. is it wrong to raise a flag that is not that of Nigeria?
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by decrox199(m): 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2012
Coward tribe....very coward
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by skyflash(m): 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2012
Massob if you can not get a gun then get the hell out

1 Like

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by ifihearam: 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2012
Massob is inviting extinction to the igbo race....

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2012
Time to finish what was started during the civil war! Total annihilation of the undesirables! spits in the direction of the east! They ought to burn with their flag!
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Princesaha: 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2012
I have seen Massob guys severally at Onitsha with bare hands fighting armed cops to a standstill. Even at nnewi, i saw some cops brutally wounded and about two of them lost their lives when they attack unarmed massob members. Those ibo dudes get jazz nobi small. I have seen them challenging heavily armed robbers with sticks and shovels.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by sambos994(m): 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2012
smh...
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by ozodimgba(m): 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by cantell(m): 5:51pm On Aug 30, 2012
They have been hoisting the biafra flags for a very long time.
When you go the villages in the east, you'll be suprised. Biafra flags everywhere.
They just decided to take it to the next level. Lol

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Godjone(m): 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2012
For me, i percieved injustice bin meted on d ibos. Am a northernern, but d way d govt is harasing d ibo is not gud at all. Wat wrong av dey done 4 hosting a flag? Dis opressive culture of 9ja govt must stp. Dae shud help us stop boko haram nt armless massob

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by NovusHomo(m): 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2012
They want to be settled a la MEND. Attention GEJ.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by ajaxtea(m): 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2012
Castos: I've been reading through all those anti Igbo comments. Igbo's are fearless, know it today that we hold onto our decissions. MASSOB is ready for anything, not like those cawords-OPC. Yoruba will always remain the least of the three whether they make noise or not. Yorubas what do you know? What can you do? Always making noise with both legs on the air waiting for a fatal fall. Let me not mention North for now, cus they don't make too much noise like that olodo ethnic. Learn to respect the SE cus we hold this nation!

OPC is nt a stupid org. like MASSOB, OPC apens 2 b a security outfit by d Yoruba locals and nt a grp. like MASSOB which can cause breach of public peace, and fuda cause felony against d govt. of dis our grt nation.

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Angel778(f): 6:03pm On Aug 30, 2012
PointB: Why is it that it's mainly Yoruba posters who are having wet dreams on this topic. Joblessness, dread, or what?
Na wa o! grin grin grin grin
I hope u watch the war going on in syria and u will know the implication of war.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Angel778(f): 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2012
Wizee: Cotonu no dey? Na mke dem giv me gun remain!
You think war is all about carrying gun? if u watch d war going on in syria, i bet you will never pray for one.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by reigningwisdom: 6:16pm On Aug 30, 2012
Let's go to Biafra in peace
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by COOLDUN: 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2012
Can someone show me in the Nigeria constitution where it is stated that any people that want to secede should be wiped out? What is the law that is keeping Nigeria together? How has this law impacted well in the unity of the country? Please quote well and not with bigotry and fact less theories like we must be together with no reason and meaningful facts.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by AkpuNku2: 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2012
Ndi ara
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by y2kaustin(m): 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2012
klax: MASSOB guyz biko this is not a solution to our problem this may result to a charge of treason and felony and its a very serious offence under the law of the country.

And has MOSSOB clean up their home well and pull every Igbo along before trying what they are trying to do? Is this action a concensus of entire Igbo people? HHmmmm MASSOB biko bros be very sure of what you want to do before is too late, we can make mouth all days, all years but when the reality come into play would those that matter in Igbo land come out and say we support you? A lesson from Biafra again oooooooooo ooooooo no one should take this personal its an advise for MASSOB.

The actualisation of this dream can not be a single handed matter it must be Igbo man thing but those who suppose to champion it are in Abuja scramppling for contract and political connection I see them everyday here, many are in US and Western world yelling support for this but eating fried chicken and Turkey in a clean city with all robust of life bros let do it rightly so that we can get it rightly one and for all orelse.............
...Not leavin out d energetic youth,whom r busy peddlin drugs,engagin in armed robbery n kidnapin.Now,these buffons want 2 embark on another suicide mission.I can't wait 2 take possesion,wen the go on exile or extinction.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by y2kaustin(m): 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2012
klax: MASSOB guyz biko this is not a solution to our problem this may result to a charge of treason and felony and its a very serious offence under the law of the country.

And has MOSSOB clean up their home well and pull every Igbo along before trying what they are trying to do? Is this action a concensus of entire Igbo people? HHmmmm MASSOB biko bros be very sure of what you want to do before is too late, we can make mouth all days, all years but when the reality come into play would those that matter in Igbo land come out and say we support you? A lesson from Biafra again oooooooooo ooooooo no one should take this personal its an advise for MASSOB.

The actualisation of this dream can not be a single handed matter it must be Igbo man thing but those who suppose to champion it are in Abuja scramppling for contract and political connection I see them everyday here, many are in US and Western world yelling support for this but eating fried chicken and Turkey in a clean city with all robust of life bros let do it rightly so that we can get it rightly one and for all orelse.............
...Not leavin out d energetic youth,whom r busy peddlin drugs,engagin in armed robbery n kidnapin.Now,these buffons want 2 embark on another suicide mission.I can't wait 2 take possesion,wen the go on exile or extinction.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by y2kaustin(m): 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2012

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by maxmeridiux: 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2012
good one really! i like my ibo brothers and I want biafra too. howeva, fair is fair - no one can eat his cake and have it otherwize, trouble. a way to achieve biafra is gradual not knee jerk stupidity that lead to declaration of "police action". first, let all ibos in other parts of the country begin a systematic and fast withdrawal out of their host communities in Kano, Kaduna, Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Jos, Rivers, Cross R, Akwa I, etc back to iboland. then, snd a message to nigerian house of rep and senate of ibo's need to raise their own flag and I think it would be done. think about it, would you consider the request of a friend who sends his children to eat in your house, on your labors, shaite in your toilet, abuse you while benefitting from your goodwill and generpsity but then decides to declare his own things for himself only? that is injustice and being clever by half. so let us ibos do the right things the right way!

1 Like

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by israelbenzion: 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2012

Punctuation helps.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Duxe(f): 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2012
The igbos (well most of them) are quite a brave n courageous people. I have seen them in action severally.

But..the thought of war chills my spine! A lil experience of the 1991 riot in kano has taught me a lot!

Besides, people sit abroad n fuel your minds with thoughts of war, when e happen,they'l be safe with thier families and what happens to you n your loved 1ns?

Take a look @ those sudan refugees and imagine yourself in thier shoes!
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by tayeola24yahoo: 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2012
@castos,I pity you if don't know how to comment you better shut up instead of ranting on NL.gonna those dys dat you say yoruba is this or that,yorubas Are more wiser than any other tribe if don't know,I pray nothing happen to country calld Nigeria, if you will not run frm east down to western state.and am happy dat one of ur brother on Nl give another reason for you to reason well bfr you talk any how on net.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Revolva(m): 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2012
Look I heard there is a written constitution since the almagamation of the country in 1914 ...that if upto 100years the nation is not in oneness and unity they should part ways - that is what is happening the symptoms are here .. USA have said theirs ...and it more revealing now ....Nigeria is not a country ..its a place of discrimination , nepotism , tribalism to da fullest
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by bright007(f): 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2012
Its only those who did not know what transpired during the Nigerian-Biafran civil war that are busy hoisting flags and chanting Massob.I bet those who experienced the war will always remember what it means when you say Once bitten twice shy

1 Like

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by duni04(m): 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2012
Castos: I've been reading through all those anti Igbo comments. Igbo's are fearless, know it today that we hold onto our decissions. MASSOB is ready for anything, not like those cawords-OPC. Yoruba will always remain the least of the three whether they make noise or not. Yorubas what do you know? What can you do? Always making noise with both legs on the air waiting for a fatal fall. Let me not mention North for now, cus they don't make too much noise like that olodo ethnic. Learn to respect the SE cus we hold this nation!
For your mind! tongue
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Chyz2: 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2012
That Police nigga is from Edo state and think he can call shots in Igboland. I laugh. Let him go and deal with that bat and blood written state of his.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Probes Jonathan Over N8.68bn Textbooks Contract.. / Nigeria Becoming Tourist Destination Due To Policies Of Buhari Govt - Lai Mohd / Soyinka: Boko-Haram's Knowledge Of Islam Is Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.