Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,369 members, 7,861,015 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:04 PM

MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us (14880 Views)

Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) / Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. / Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by tpapi: 7:19pm On Aug 30, 2012
I think is time 4 jtf 2 cure some pple craze
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Chyz2: 7:23pm On Aug 30, 2012
tpapi: I think is time 4 jtf 2 cure some pple craze

Hopefully that attempted "cure" leads to a war.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by jess5(f): 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2012
No, not another one. Boko Haram is enough naa
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by afrikanns: 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2012
I am pityin u Ibos, you people have so soon forgotten the issue of biafran's day, you all youths have to consider the aged ibos,please reconsider this, it might be a suicidal attempt.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Sommy47: 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2012
Castos: I've been reading through all those anti Igbo comments. Igbo's are fearless, know it today that we hold onto our decissions. MASSOB is ready for anything, not like those cawords-OPC. Yoruba will always remain the least of the three whether they make noise or not. Yorubas what do you know? What can you do? Always making noise with both legs on the air waiting for a fatal fall. Let me not mention North for now, cus they don't make too much noise like that olodo ethnic. Learn to respect the SE cus we hold this nation!
leave all those ofe mmanu people (yorubas), they don't hv any ambition or mission than to swallow amala n shit... angry
Castos: I've been reading through all those anti Igbo comments. Igbo's are fearless, know it today that we hold onto our decissions. MASSOB is ready for anything, not like those cawords-OPC. Yoruba will always remain the least of the three whether they make noise or not. Yorubas what do you know? What can you do? Always making noise with both legs on the air waiting for a fatal fall. Let me not mention North for now, cus they don't make too much noise like that olodo ethnic. Learn to respect the SE cus we hold this nation!
leave all those ofe mmanu people (yorubas), they don't hv any ambition or mission than to swallow amala n shit...

1 Like

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Oyecute(m): 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2012
klax: @ Casto Quote"I've been reading through all those anti Igbo comments. Igbo's are fearless, know it today that we hold onto our decissions. MASSOB is ready for anything, not like those cawords-OPC. Yoruba will always remain the least of the three whether they make noise or not. Yorubas what do you know? What can you do? Always making noise with both legs on the air waiting for a fatal fall. Let me not mention North for now, cus they don't make too much noise like that olodo ethnic. Learn to respect the SE cus we hold this nation!

Hmmmmmm....... bros slow down biko, so you called the Yoruba the least?? Bros they are least and they can rule Nigeria for 12 twelve and we havent for once got the slightest chance and they are least? Sorry bros dont be offended I seems I dont get you right.

Do you realised the tribe called Yoruba are the only tribe in Nigeria among the remaining tribes that consider us as human, consider us as part of Nigeria how I wish you could sit where the Northern elite sit and discuss Nigeria matter you will be shock what they think we Igbo are I know what i'm saying very well. All I'm saying is MASSOB should plan and think well before doing this that is all if anyone say i'm saying jargons well fine by me but let them go ahead and let see what will happen. God bless.

i think God intensionally endowed U wt good brain... I wonder why pple think d oda way round. U just addressed a fragile issue wt diplomacy and wtout being biased. we humans atyms think we are above the law, but no one is above d law of nature. The earlier we get it right, the better !........ God bless Ur Brain.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by nnalove(m): 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2012
All of una d crazy. Wy una d comment for wating no concern una. Fools in nairaland.....useless ppl.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by afrikanns: 8:09pm On Aug 30, 2012
Sommy47: leave all those ofe mmanu people (yorubas), they don't hv any ambition or mission than to swallow amala n shit... angryleave all those ofe mmanu people (yorubas), they don't hv any ambition or mission than to swallow amala n shit...
we shall see when it happens, we shall see who is fearless nd fearful, just piytin you cos this might leads to total elimination of ibboss from lboland.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Sommy47: 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2012
angry
Olanlere11: Just ranting, tear Gas will make them scamper for safety
grin
Olanlere11: Just ranting, tear Gas will make them scamper for safety
hv u seen any tough chalenges in ur live before rather than swallowing amara with gbegiri soup, ode

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by achi4u(m): 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2012
My people chill!,massobians are green snake in green grass...fully prepared for the showdown.
You can be watching live on your channel TV

Igbo mma mma nu
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by tinkinjo: 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2012
It's not anthems, coat of arms or the hoisting of flags that 'll cause the break up of Nigeria; it's a stiff-necked people's refusal to enshrine the practice of true federalism that 'll.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Ninapha(f): 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2012
Callotti: How can we stop you, when Okonjo-Iweala is using 'NIGERIAN' currency to feed y'awl? grin
Igbo is now a race? shocked
Wonders!
Pls is ur mother alive?

D way u insult NOI on this forum, i hope u wont mind if eventually someone somewhere take up ur mother.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by chosen04(f): 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2012
Its obvious that some people are afraid of MASSOB and what she presents . . . . .
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by jamace(m): 8:44pm On Aug 30, 2012
badlucky: Stubborn MASSOB, always daring security agencies. Make war no start agin o! I no get where to run to
LWKMD grin grin
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Sommy47: 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2012
afrikanns:
we shall see when it happens, we shall see who is fearless nd fearful, just piytin you cos this might leads to total elimination of ibboss from lboland.
u know what u r missing bro, u felled to weigh d situation of igbos in ur shoes, u will discover that igbos hav swallowed a lot of bitter pills in the hands of Nigeria. Do u know how many igbos dat have been killed with no cause?, do u know when d killings gona end? Do u knw how much more arsenals has been smuggled into de country to be used against us? wait a minute... do u know that not only igbos, me n u are into modern slavery in this jet age, believe what u hear, take only what u r given. For example, hv any body told u or given u a propper account of how many barrels of crude oil was exported and how many returned, hv u tought of why they r avoiding to build n renovate the existing refinaries n other lots of situations in dis country. My brother think twise.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Ninapha(f): 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2012
Massob has come to stay.

I no dey chop again dey cause war?
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Onlytruth(m): 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2012
Seems like some Nigerians can't get their heads out of their 1967 a.s.ses. I laugh each time I read some i.diots threatening Igbo with extinction just because we want out of Nigeria.
Wake up you goats! This is 2012. Go to Syria and Libya and find out how much arms come from government sources these days. International arms dealers are more powerful these days. So you will not enjoy monopoly of arms supply the next time around.

I don't blame you lots, I blame MASSOB for wasting a great opportunity.
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by jango77(m): 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2012
we ve seen all the hatred for the igbos from some parts of this country before, so its nothing new ...for those callin the igbos names and how they will be wiped out if shit happens....GO HOME AND ASK UR PAPA TO TELL U THE TRUTH U NEVER HEARD ABT THE IGBOS...AND THEN U KNOW WHO RE THE REAL COWARDS..BEING BRAVE IS NOT RUNNING TO THE NORTH WHEN IT LOOKS LIKE THE NORTH IS WINNING THE WAR, AND THEN RUN BACK TO THE SOUTH WHEN THEY THINK THE SOUTH IS STANDING TALL...TAKE A STAND AND MAKE IT KNOWN......UNA KNOW UNA SELF AND REALLY UNA NO MATTER ALL!!!

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by CLIQBOY(m): 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2012
badlucky: Stubborn MASSOB, always daring security agencies. Make war no start agin o! I no get where to run to
cotonou dey available :-P
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by hrhobi1(m): 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2012
According to the topic policia cant stopia then who cania stopia? Nonsenestical group of people.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by jango77(m): 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2012
[quote author=Onlytruth]Seems like some Nigerians can't get their heads out of their 1967 a.s.ses. I laugh each time I read some i.diots threatening Igbo with extinction just because we want out of Nigeria.
Wake up you goats! This is 2012. Go to Syria and Libya and find out how much arms come from government sources these days. International arms dealers are more powerful these days. So you will not enjoy monopoly of arms supply the next time around.

Nonsense. [/quote

no mind the idiots, a tiny section of the country as they call us stood and fought against the rest and these moles for good 3yrs with all the support they got from outside the shore, it makes most of them so angry that we re still here standing and moving ahead while they sit and wonder....the combined hatred for us is what keeps us moving...and just for the record.....we dont give a frickin Bleep how much they hate..

1 Like

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by jango77(m): 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2012
hrhobi1: According to the topic policia cant stopia then who cania stopia? Nonsenestical group of people.

stupidity runs in ur blood...did the police stop the uprising in libya? in tunisia? did it stop the boko harams? nonsense
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by afrikanns: 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2012
Onlytruth: Seems like some Nigerians can't get their heads out of their 1967 a.s.ses. I laugh each time I read some i.diots threatening Igbo with extinction just because we want out of Nigeria.

Nonsense.
Never will i blame you cos you ve not witnessed one b4, go to your village and ask all those grapa and ma that are still alive, they will tell u the grave consequences of war, when were you even born self? If you Ibo are takin as 3rd class citizen make una jeje dey manage am, end result of war nobody dey live to narate am oooooh ibo kwenu!!!!

1 Like

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Onlytruth(m): 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2012
afrikanns:
Never will i blame you cos you ve not witnessed one b4, go to your village and ask all those grapa and ma that are still alive, they will tell u the grave consequences of war, when were you even born self? If you Ibo are takin as 3rd class citizen make una jeje dey manage am, end result of war nobody dey live to narate am oooooh ibo kwenu!!!!

Obvious something about "you ibo" scares the living day light out of you. grin
That is why you are here threatening us with violence. Dude, go ask your father and mother what Igbo were able to do when there were not up to 100,000 Igbo outside Nigeria.
Now imagine what at least 4 million Igbos outside Nigeria today would do if you start committing genocide in Igboland again.
That is how someone with brains thinks. wink

1 Like

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Josboy2: 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2012
All dis massob members neva see war.Abeg mek dem ask their old men wey see to tell dem the cost.They think say war na beans.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Onlytruth(m): 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2012
Josboy2: All dis massob members neva see war.Abeg mek dem ask their old men wey see to tell dem the cost.They think say war na beans.

You mean the type of war were Fulani is wiping you out in peaceful Nigeria. No we have not, and can NEVER see that type of war.
You will soon be wiped out by fulani.
Goat. cheesy

1 Like

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by aryzgreat: 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2012
I still keep wondering why some f00ls get "hard on" whenever biafra is mentioned, yet they hate them y not allow them go? Osun state recently hoisted flag, designed their own coat of arm, composed their own state anthem and bayelsa followed suit just this month, Ogoni recently declared self-rule, like wise bakassi though not a Nigerian territory and heaven did not fall, please why do u people have "high BP" whenever Biafra is mentioned? U detest them so much yet u won't allow them go, no be madness? And for the police thinking they can ride on massob, let them get ready for a gorrilla war cos d massob i know have gotten armed, u may ask wia some of the trailer load of arm arrested at onitsha were heading to.

Lets convoke a national conference and go regional or balkanize this fake country were tribalism is d order of the day, imagine Aviation minister trying to diversify flight and some cows are crying sectionalism, WTF! Damn lets divide abegi!

1 Like

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by pazienza(m): 10:12pm On Aug 30, 2012
bright007: Its only those who did not know what transpired during the Nigerian-Biafran civil war that are busy hoisting flags and chanting Massob.I bet those who experienced the war will always remember what it means when you say Once bitten twice shy

Taa mechionu,you are not an igbo,so what do you know about wars. Only igbos and her neighbours can talk about war in this country,because they have fought one before.

My parents fought and survived the war,they lost siblings and friends in biafra war,yet they still want biafra,you think it's a mere coincidence that after 4 decades,biafra still lives in the heart of igbo people. When nigerians sing:" the labours of our heroes past shall never be in vain" , i laugh cause i don't really know the labour they are talking about,nigerians never fought for independence. Those words ignite my spirit,cause as a biafran,i can relate, it reminds me of the sacrifices biafrans made to maintain our independence,and those heroes that died in war front trying to save the igbo nation from extermination,and am sure most igbos feel same way.

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Sommy47: 10:17pm On Aug 30, 2012
hrhobi1: According to the topic policia cant stopia then who cania stopia? Nonsenestical group of people.
who is this one that was breast fed wit sheep and dog milk. Mcheew.....
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by afrikanns: 10:20pm On Aug 30, 2012
[quote author=nnalove]All of una d crazy. Wy una d comment for wating no concern una. Fools in nairaland.....useless ppl.[/quote

you are the father (fool) of them all, if you are ever near graduate you must be half baked one or tout, this forum is meant for the elite,so log off and dont ever come back, bloody dog in human skin
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Hoodrat(m): 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2012
Is time to give biafra their independence right before dey destroy nigeria. Biafra must go.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by afrikanns: 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2012
aryzgreat: I still keep wondering why some f00ls get "hard on" whenever biafra is mentioned, yet they hate them y not allow them go? Osun state recently hoisted flag, designed their own coat of arm, composed their own state anthem and bayelsa followed suit just this month, Ogoni recently declared self-rule, like wise bakassi though not a Nigerian territory and heaven did not fall, please why do u people have "high BP" whenever Biafra is mentioned? U detest them so much yet u won't allow them go, no be madness? And for the police thinking they can ride on massob, let them get ready for a gorrilla war cos d massob i know have gotten armed, u may ask wia some of the trailer load of arm arrested at onitsha were heading to.

Lets convoke a national conference and go regional or balkanize this fake country were tribalism is d order of the day, imagine Aviation minister trying to diversify flight and some cows are crying sectionalism, WTF! Damn lets divide abegi!

No be gorrilla nah querilla style, i still dey beg unna war no be goodu thing,make una dey do una wayo business small smalllike thati

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Expect N100,000 From 2019, Sowore Tells Workers / Zamfara Workers Bid Gov. Yari Farewell / ARISE To Onanuga: Journalists Shouldn't Be Harassed But Allowed To Do Their Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.