Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,271 members, 7,853,329 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:31 PM

MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us (14875 Views)

Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) / Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. / Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by sylaz(m): 4:40am On Aug 31, 2012
i used to be like most of you peepz ere until i watched mathias kanu get wasted . . . In another war that could be me or u I'm yoruba so you'll probably say i'm a "coward" (i'm just 15 and i've got more sense than some of u dumbshitz no offence grin )
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Nobody: 4:50am On Aug 31, 2012
klax:
Hmmmmmm....... bros slow down biko, so you called the Yoruba the least?? Bros they are least and they can rule Nigeria for 12 twelve and we havent for once got the slightest chance and they are least? Sorry bros dont be offended I seems I dont get you right.

Do you realised the tribe called Yoruba are the only tribe in Nigeria among the remaining tribes that consider us as human, consider us as part of Nigeria how I wish you could sit where the Northern elite sit and discuss Nigeria matter you will be shock what they think we Igbo are I know what i'm saying very well. All I'm saying is MASSOB should plan and think well before doing this that is all if anyone say i'm saying jargons well fine by me but let them go ahead and let see what will happen. God bless.
Some sensible ppl still exist??!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by bright007(f): 5:29am On Aug 31, 2012
Chyz*:
That Police nigga is from Edo state and think he can call shots in Igboland. I laugh. Let him go and deal with that bat and blood written state of his.
Stop ranting in front of ur phone/computer,just go and hoist å flag where the police commissioner can see u himself.I bet u will leave to tell d story.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Ninapha(f): 6:06am On Aug 31, 2012
iahmed: what a pity,every day the northerners slaughter the ibos like chicken whenever the opportunity present itself,and u still think d yorubas are ur enemies better wake up.The yorubas are not cowards but sensible people who knows the value of life.
And they hausas normally give the yorubas kunu and honey with flats and security during the slaughtering times. Yes no yoruba man has died in all these hausa wahala. U pple are friends, so why are u so angry that we want out. If u want to be reasonable, dont u think igbos must be too important to ur existence and u dont want them go. OBJ ur brother gave bakassi to another country why not allow igbos go in peace.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Ninapha(f): 6:07am On Aug 31, 2012
iahmed: what a pity,every day the northerners slaughter the ibos like chicken whenever the opportunity present itself,and u still think d yorubas are ur enemies better wake up.The yorubas are not cowards but sensible people who knows the value of life.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by adingo: 6:19am On Aug 31, 2012
 don't see any tangible reason for d commissional's action, just trying to create publicity for MASSOB...he is digging a national grave dat needs to be treated with great sense of humour *classified Manner
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by VellyG(m): 6:39am On Aug 31, 2012
ifihearam: igbos are jokers
Your forefathers were bunch of cowards during the civil war and now 42yrs later their trait was passed to their decendants..Yorubas make una get Liver for once and stop displaying ur coward nature here.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 31, 2012
^^Fool, he is not Yoruba!!
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by musty1987(m): 7:38am On Aug 31, 2012
we wont use police to stop u ... we will use military pple to crush u. my advice to u is to stop this self annihilation
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Laryokeke: 8:01am On Aug 31, 2012
I am an igbo indigene, and i sympathize with the massob. However, the first lines of the constitution outlines that Nigeria must remain one indivisible entity. Hence, if component elements are allowed to flagrantly hoist flags that imply that the nation is not one, it would amount to serious weakness on the part of the federal government. Constitutionally, the police commissioner is right and i would advise the massob to channel their energy into less swashbuckling acts

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Damon03(m): 8:16am On Aug 31, 2012
Actually i dont know why u guys keep repeating the 'yorubas ar cowards' line, and i dont know why yorubas want the igbo pple to stay. Its nt by force na. Even marriage ordained by God can be dissolved, So why nt this useless one by lugard. Just to make it clear ibo can go but if they try to take the niger delta with them then they should be wiped out once and for all. Shikena!!!
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by pazienza(m): 8:56am On Aug 31, 2012
bright007: Stop ranting in front of ur phone/computer,just go and hoist å flag where the police commissioner can see u himself.I bet u will leave to tell d story.

Quit being silly,why should he just hoist a flag for the sake of hoisting it. Unlike your people,igbos are not cowards,even till this morning i saw a keke in aba,with a biafra flag attached to it,and biafra flag hanging on some places is still there.

You are not an igbo,so why are you taking panadol for someone else's headache? Shouldn't you be more worried about your mushroom tribe or do you love nigeria that much?
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by fortyfeet(m): 9:31am On Aug 31, 2012
GOD OF LIBERTY DELIVER EASTERN NIGERIA GUIDE US IN NATIONAL EMERGENCY AMEN (GOLDEN GUINEA). MY FAVOURITE BEER!
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 31, 2012
jango77:

Bro, is the so called Nigeria not divided? lets keep sentiments aside for the first time and be real...there has never been unity amongs us, so why dont we sit and make it easy for every part instead of sowin the seed of hatred in our gardenz...

Voice of reason
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by mrperfect(m): 9:46am On Aug 31, 2012
Any thing that promotes peace in the country is fine.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by kingsceemark(m): 10:43am On Aug 31, 2012
Paul John:

I'm surprised at the comparism too. I've been to all Western states and I've not come across any regional flag. They shouuldn't compare theirs with OPC. If OPC is also causing trouble, the police here would challenged them.
OPC can not cause problems because they don't have anything 2 fight for like MASSOB, OPC is A bunch of criminals, who has nothing 2 offer 2 there region. most of landlord here in lagos use dis criminals who called demself OPC 2 collect dem house rent. BUNCH OF FOOOOOOOLS, JOBLESS AND CRIMINALS
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by jmoore(m): 10:58am On Aug 31, 2012
This action could be said to be treasonable offence, these people should be jailed if they host that flag
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by kingsceemark(m): 11:05am On Aug 31, 2012
PointB: Why is it that it's mainly Yoruba posters who are having wet dreams on this topic. Joblessness, dread, or what?
Na wa o! grin grin grin grin
NA bunch of foooooools jobless and criminals dem be. What do you expect from them? They get their feeding from igbo people through shop and house rent. If this useless country called nigeria break today, Alot of them will committ suicide. The fear of BIAFRAN republic by the westerners is the beginning of HUNGER
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by kingsceemark(m): 11:34am On Aug 31, 2012
ebamma: if massob members dont
want to be used for target
practise by the nigerian
army the should desist
from hoisting any flag or
flags,have the forgotten
so soon that their mentor
Ojukwu tried before them
but couldn't suceed and
ran away to ivory coast to
avoid our bullets
signed by......colonel
Ebamma(second in
command to Gowon
during Biafra Nigeria war)
Guy, we the igbos shows no respect 2 any nigeria army. I hope you remember what happened between them and our fathers in early 60's? Remember how we dealt with them with the little ammunitions we have. General GOWON can never stop thanking the western countries 4 them support 2 nigeria government. I don't care if what happened in early 60's repeat itself now.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by kingsceemark(m): 12:16pm On Aug 31, 2012
afrikanns: I am pityin u Ibos, you people have so soon forgotten the issue of biafran's day, you all youths have to consider the aged ibos,please reconsider this, it might be a suicidal attempt.
Lol, pityin? Grammar
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Sammypeters: 12:45pm On Aug 31, 2012
[quote authaor=P Beni]
u guys are mad, where is ojukwu today!! Ur igbo family wey die 4 1967-1970 neva do u abi? Wey Gowon dey kil una lyk mosquito .lol
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Sammypeters: 1:13pm On Aug 31, 2012
VellyG:
Your forefathers were bunch of cowards during the civil war and now 42yrs later their trait was passed to their decendants..Yorubas make una get Liver for once and stop displaying ur coward nature here.

y u dey pour cabbard for here jare, mad man
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Sammypeters: 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2012
I love u guy.. How i wish ur fellow igbo brodas ll reason wit u..takia gud guy
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Ozichim(m): 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2012
It is not the duty of police to stop MASSOB. Nigerian Government can take them to court if they think what they are doing is unlawful.

MASSOB is the only peaceful movement. They don't carry any weapon like other tribal militant group,
MASSOB is asking for self actualization (Which is legally accepted worldwide), Only war criminals can try to stop this.

MASSOS have not been accused of any fighting with the police/military etc even though they are been killed almost wherever they are seen.

MASSOB is not militant
MASSOB is not stopping Government activities.
MASSOB is not killing civilians,
MASSOB is not killing the police or the military.

MASSOB is not even disturbing anybody, they are simply asking for self actualization.

The only rightful way to settle such issue in a civilized country is through the law.

Asking for self actualization peacefully is never a crime and whoever says is a crime let his generation/Children Children remain permanent slave in every generation.
Police are expected to combat crime and not to unlawfully kill, intimidate and silence people from saying their mind.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by vislabraye(m): 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2012
I pity the future of Nigeria. With so much hatred and strife how do we expect to make progress?
Our leaders have failed this country irrespective of their ethnicity. Buahari and IBB are on each others neck. Are they not northerners? How many Yorubas are truely proud of OBJ? In his administration, Bakasi was given away to Cameroon. A very big injustice. Its painful hearing it. Gani Fawhemi fought OBJ till his death. But here in NL we 're shouting this tribe that tribe.
Our problem as a nation is bad governance.
Are the Ibos sure in their heart of hearts they want Biafra to succeed? Do you really Know how many Ibos are in this present government?
Do you know how much their representatives earn in the Senate and National Assembly?

The issue of bad governance should be addressed. We are all suffering it especially in the ND. Are we sure that if Biafra succeeds today there won't be civil war. When an Anambra man cannot live with an Enugu man. Or an Mbiase man is not trusted by his fellow men. There's simply no unity.

A lot of issues must be addressed. We need justice.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by sokera: 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2012
ebamma: if massob members dont
want to be used for target
practise by the nigerian
army the should desist
from hoisting any flag or
flags,have the forgotten
so soon that their mentor
Ojukwu tried before them
but couldn't suceed and
ran away to ivory coast to
avoid our bullets
signed by......colonel
Ebamma(second in
command to Gowon
during Biafra Nigeria war)
hahahahaahah no mind dem, dey don 4get quick ... I pity dem
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Eziachi: 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2012
ULSHERLAN: MASSOB shouldn't compare itself with OPC cos their ideology differs a lot. OPC isn't creating or hoisting any flag which will or might potray a divided NIGERIA
Can you explains OPC's ideology?
And then start your contrast.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Eziachi: 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2012
Callotti: How can we stop you, when Okonjo-Iweala is using 'NIGERIAN' currency to feed y'awl? grin
Igbo is now a race? shocked
Wonders!
What is a race in your Einstein opinion?
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Eziachi: 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2012
Paul John:

I'm surprised at the comparism too. I've been to all Western states and I've not come across any regional flag. They shouuldn't compare theirs with OPC. If OPC is also causing trouble, the police here would challenged them.
I thought Alhaji Aregbesola and Osun state got one or Osun is not one of the western states you had been crossing? Or is it your chosen omission?

1 Like

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Eziachi: 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2012
Olanlere11: Just ranting, tear Gas will make them scamper for safety
Based on your fear of tear gas, I will guess that you are not one of those that fought for this lopsided democracy? I take it too that you played it safe as one of Abacha's one million match members?

1 Like

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Eziachi: 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2012
ifihearam: igbos are jokers
You don't say.
Just three words that you can manage?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Replaces Voters-Card With National ID-Card / Train Attack: Senate Asks Buhari To Declare Full-Scale War On Bandits / Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.