Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us (14881 Views)

Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) / Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. / Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by afrikanns: 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2012
Onlytruth:

Obvious something about "you ibo" scares the living day light out of you. grin
That is why you are here threatening us with violence. Dude, go ask your father and mother what Igbo were able to do when there were not up to 100,000 Igbo outside Nigeria.
Now imagine what at least 4 million Igbos outside Nigeria today would do if you start committing genocide in Igboland again.
That is how someone with brains thinks. wink
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by afrikanns: 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2012
Onlytruth:

That is why you are here threatening us with violence. Dude, go ask your father and mother what Igbo were able to do when there were not up to 100,000 Igbo outside Nigeria.
Now imagine what at least 4 million Igbos outside Nigeria today would do if you start committing genocide in Igboland again.

then with 4M ouside Nigeria,the greater the number the greater the massacre,bewarn
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by avalontony(m): 10:40pm On Aug 30, 2012
if martin luther king jr, didn't fight racism until he was killed, i doubt there will be obama today, if massob fail to fight to marginalization today, i guess our children ll be a slave to nigeria.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by avalontony(m): 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2012
if martin luther king jr, didn't fight racism until he was killed, i doubt there will be obama today, if massob fail to fight to marginalization today, i guess our children ll be slaves to nigeria.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Sommy47: 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2012
pazienza:

Taa mechionu,you are not an igbo,so what do you know about wars. Only igbos and her neighbours can talk about war in this country,because they have fought one before.

My parents fought and survived the war,they lost siblings and friends in biafra war,yet they still want biafra,you think it's a mere coincidence that after 4 decades,biafra still lives in the heart of igbo people. When nigerians sing:" the labours of our heroes past shall never be in vain" , i laugh cause i don't really know the labour they are talking about,nigerians never fought for independence. Those words ignite my spirit,cause as a biafran,i can relate, it reminds me of the sacrifices biafrans made to maintain our independence,and those heroes that died in war front trying to save the igbo nation from extermination,and am sure most igbos feel same way.
I feel ya bro, don't mind that coward he knows nothing. Onyeajuru anaghi aju onwe ya. They hv been pushing us away even before the war till date, been massacrered n molested under the umbrella of one Nigeria. When u r pushed to the wall u have to stand strong n tall.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by iahmed(m): 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2012
what a pity,every day the northerners slaughter the ibos like chicken whenever the opportunity present itself,and u still think d yorubas are ur enemies better wake up.The yorubas are not cowards but sensible people who knows the value of life.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by demmie1: 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2012
acidtalk: For Nigeria NA ONLY OPC DEY FEAR POLICE.

This Massob, Biafra, Arewa, Egbesu and the remaining boys no dey look police face.

IG roger that to your boys.
by tomorrow you will eat your words...probably choke on it too.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2012
PLEASE LET THEM HOIST UP THEIR THING. IF THEY LIKE THEY CAN HOIST A HUMAN BEING THIS IS NIGERIA WHERE EVERYONE DOES AS HE/SHE PLEASES angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by ebere1712: 11:56pm On Aug 30, 2012
If we stay in Nigeria, we die of poverty, stench, poor medical facilities, bad roads, imbecilic school system, road death traps, sensless riotings and religious murders, and unhappiness. We die living like animals. If we go our way, we might have to fight and die in the war front. I choose to die like a man; with full dignity.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by vislabraye(m): 12:03am On Aug 31, 2012
klax: MASSOB guyz biko this is not a solution to our problem this may result to a charge of treason and felony and its a very serious offence under the law of the country.

And has MOSSOB clean up their home well and pull every Igbo along before trying what they are trying to do? Is this action a concensus of entire Igbo people? HHmmmm MASSOB biko bros be very sure of what you want to do before is too late, we can make mouth all days, all years but when the reality come into play would those that matter in Igbo land come out and say we support you? A lesson from Biafra again oooooooooo ooooooo no one should take this personal its an advise for MASSOB.

The actualisation of this dream can not be a single handed matter it must be Igbo man thing but those who suppose to champion it are in Abuja scramppling for contract and political connection I see them everyday here, many are in US and Western world yelling support for this but eating fried chicken and Turkey in a clean city with all robust of life bros let do it rightly so that we can get it rightly one and for all orelse.............

An excellent comment from you. The way I'm seeing it, its just a handful of Ibos fighting this war. I ask what do they really want?
If Biafra succeeds, how many states will join them? Will the Cross Rivers, Bayelsa or Rivers State join them? I don't think these people clamouring were born during the civil war. If the asked their elders what they suffered they would think twice.
I think the IG made a thought provoking statement: "they should think about how they can stop kidnapping".
Really speaking before these guys should take up such tasks, they should think very well. They should not forget that the chief of Army staff is an Ibo man, and there are other Ibo top shots who would benefit from a united Nigeria. Let them do their home work very well.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by CyberG: 12:07am On Aug 31, 2012
Onlytruth:

onlyLIES, here you come again with humpty-dumpty empty-headed stupidity! What will 4 M untrained, hustling ibos do against a trained, battle-tested Nigerian army of even 200,000 soldiers? With biafra isolated, landlocked, how will the 4 M people land to be of any help? This is the kind of stupidity that ojukwu espoused when he assumed empty boastfulness will save 3 M people people before he legged it to Abidjan, killing little girl children to escape. On record was that even the Nigeria Air force refused to shoot down planes bringing food to biafra which allowed you to smuggle in weapons. Gowon waited for months at a time, tightening the noose and letting biafra breathe a little before the final checkmate. Going by how much ibos have insulted the people who did not annihilate your land the first time, they will not let it slide this time!

I will refer you to a brief lesson of WW 1 and 2. In WW 1, Germany was allowed to surrender and their soldiers heard it suddenly and that is one of the reasons they resented the Versailles treaty because they were out. They really did not feel they lost because they did not surrender on their own land, having lost everything but were told the news while still in the field. Well, during WW 2, the Allies decided they will not accept a surrender or negotiation which Hitler tried to pull off. The Russians were rushing (excuse the pun) not only to be the ones that capture Berlin, but virtually burned it to the ground! All the women the could find raped, their men killed and as bad as that was, the German women were more thankful to have a rushing on top of them that US bombers obliterate ever piece of flesh they flew over! Go check your history. BTW, you are beating the drums of war but you sit in America, and calling war on your people. Stoopid idiots like you are the ones who will be the first to shout genocide when shit hits the fan! In 1967, you had your "best" leader who was so beaten, he ran away, and came back to meet the people who were responsible for his flight and learned to behave himself. Now tell me, who of your current thieving leaders would lead even a local government successfully today? I think you are naturally gifted with stupidity, okra mouth and no iota of sense!!

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Crayola1: 12:25am On Aug 31, 2012
Battle tested Nigerian army? Let's not hype what is not there, the Nigerian army has the subtlety of a flying mallet, grace and tact non-existent

They are good at blowing crap up and firing at everything that moves even when one lone sniper would suffice.

They fire at students protesting with live ammunition when in this day and age numerous non lethal methods are available to disperse crowds.

In civilized societies as long as their movement remains peaceful and poses no real threat to the government, they are left to themselves. But Nigeria things are in reverse unfortunately.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by pazienza(m): 1:03am On Aug 31, 2012
CyberG:

onlyLIES, here you come again with humpty-dumpty empty-headed stupidity! What will 4 M untrained, hustling ibos do against a trained, battle-tested Nigerian army of even 200,000 soldiers? With biafra isolated, landlocked, how will the 4 M people land to be of any help? This is the kind of stupidity that ojukwu espoused when he assumed empty boastfulness will save 3 M people people before he legged it to Abidjan, killing little girl children to escape. On record was that even the Nigeria Air force refused to shoot down planes bringing food to biafra which allowed you to smuggle in weapons. Gowon waited for months at a time, tightening the noose and letting biafra breathe a little before the final checkmate. Going by how much ibos have insulted the people who did not annihilate your land the first time, they will not let it slide this time!

I will refer you to a brief lesson of WW 1 and 2. In WW 1, Germany was allowed to surrender and their soldiers heard it suddenly and that is one of the reasons they resented the Versailles treaty because they were out. They really did not feel they lost because they did not surrender on their own land, having lost everything but were told the news while still in the field. Well, during WW 2, the Allies decided they will not accept a surrender or negotiation which Hitler tried to pull off. The Russians were rushing (excuse the pun) not only to be the ones that capture Berlin, but virtually burned it to the ground! All the women the could find raped, their men killed and as bad as that was, the German women were more thankful to have a rushing on top of them that US bombers obliterate ever piece of flesh they flew over! Go check your history. BTW, you are beating the drums of war but you sit in America, and calling war on your people. Stoopid idiots like you are the ones who will be the first to shout genocide when shit hits the fan! In 1967, you had your "best" leader who was so beaten, he ran away, and came back to meet the people who were responsible for his flight and learned to behave himself. Now tell me, who of your current thieving leaders would lead even a local government successfully today? I think you are naturally gifted with stupidity, okra mouth and no iota of sense!!

The most fooli.sh post in nairaland so far,congratulations bro.

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by ZeusI: 1:37am On Aug 31, 2012
Calloti, Killuminati and their tribes men who want Igbos out of Nigeria because they(Igbos) are tarnishing their image should join hand in fighting for Biafara to ease their pain or else they LOVE IGBOS!!! Yorubas, choose one!
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Callotti: 1:54am On Aug 31, 2012
Zeus I: Calloti, Killuminati and their tribes men who want Igbos out of Nigeria because they(Igbos) are tarnishing their image should join hand in fighting for Biafara to ease their pain or else they LOVE IGBOS!!! Yorubas, choose one!

Where did you see me tarnish the 'Image' of te Igbos?
Oh honey? You can do bad 'ALL BY YOURSELF'!
You don't need my help o. cheesy
If you want out, please leave. . . just don't use the NIGERIAN currency. Simple. kiss
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by ZeusI: 2:17am On Aug 31, 2012
ebamma: if massob members dont
want to be used for target
practise by the nigerian
army the should desist
from hoisting any flag or
flags,have the forgotten
so soon that their mentor
Ojukwu tried before them
but couldn't suceed and
ran away to ivory coast to
avoid our bullets
signed by......colonel
Ebamma(second in
command to Gowon
during Biafra Nigeria war)
Both Biafrans and Nigerians who saw the war will never wish its repitition, moreso, when the foreign nations(Russia, britain, Arab league and US[financially]) who fought biafrans will be very glad to throw their weight behind a now more lubrictive oily Eastern region than Boko Nigeria( with Israel, US, China, Russia, on our side, Arab and Britain are no problem for us), plus pan-Igbo organisation in US and elsewhere with enormous wealth (like the WZO[World Zion Organization] during Israeli-Arabian wars) to supply the necessity of war to Igbos to crush you. And this time around, every nigerian, will be made a slave. You better stop deluding yourselves into another victorious war, you imbeciles.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by achi4u(m): 2:23am On Aug 31, 2012
CyberG

Hitler never opted to pull off from that war (ww11) knowing fully well that the ranging red army from from the eastern front Will not give him an ear while the allies from the West is already knocking at his doorstep.
Bringing it down to what happened in1967...
*The Biafrans were pushed to the wall hence they were not prepared enough to sustain the chalenges.. unlike today where everyone and community have AKs and sees reasons to fight.
*There's no any tribe or region in nigeria who can withstand the entire nation for upto 3years without total annihilation
*Those of our thiefin brothers at Abuja who you think will not fight,will have no uption than to either fight or being gas out like what Hitler did to the Jews.
Finally,nobody is praying for war but war can't be inevitable when ALL other nigerians are jubilating and makeing merry when they see IGBOs falls.

NOTE:Igbos cannot be underestimated at all fronts.
thank you.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by blaqoracle: 2:25am On Aug 31, 2012
Chyz*:
That Police nigga is from Edo state and think he can call shots in Igboland. I laugh. Let him go and deal with that bat and blood written state of his.
issues like this make the argument for state police to be very week. Imagine If we were to have a state police. if the ibos were to have a bia fran i will definitey lose my ibo wife.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by ZeusI: 2:33am On Aug 31, 2012
klax: @ Casto Quote"I've been reading through all those anti Igbo comments. Igbo's are fearless, know it today that we hold onto our decissions. MASSOB is ready for anything, not like those cawords-OPC. Yoruba will always remain the least of the three whether they make noise or not. Yorubas what do you know? What can you do? Always making noise with both legs on the air waiting for a fatal fall. Let me not mention North for now, cus they don't make too much noise like that olodo ethnic. Learn to respect the SE cus we hold this nation!

Hmmmmmm....... bros slow down biko, so you called the Yoruba the least?? Bros they are least and they can rule Nigeria for 12 twelve and we havent for once got the slightest chance and they are least? Sorry bros dont be offended I seems I dont get you right.

Do you realised the tribe called Yoruba are the only tribe in Nigeria among the remaining tribes that consider us as human, consider us as part of Nigeria how I wish you could sit where the Northern elite sit and discuss Nigeria matter you will be shock what they think we Igbo are I know what i'm saying very well. All I'm saying is MASSOB should plan and think well before doing this that is all if anyone say i'm saying jargons well fine by me but let them go ahead and let see what will happen. God bless.
What! I rather sleep with a man who pursues me only when religion is the issue(Hausa), than a man who tells me all is well yet supporting my enemies secretly(Yorubas). Fool, if yorubas do not fight you, it's because they lack the nerve to do so and so will resort to poisoning. They are for Igbos what Nazis are to jews. Anu mpam!!!

1 Like

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by achi4u(m): 2:53am On Aug 31, 2012
Zeus I: What! I rather sleep with a man who pursues me only when religion is the issue(Hausa), than a man who tells me all is well yet supporting my enemies secretly(Yorubas). Fool, if yorubas do not fight you, it's because they lack the nerve to do so and so will resort to poisoning. They are for Igbos what Nazis are to jews. Anu mpam!!!
I think thats the only problem with the yorubas.Back stabbing.
Even now,they still display that their hatred and envyness towards Igbos.
But I know some of their problems;they hadly travels out of their home state.
They hadly make friends without targetin your pocket though not all of them.
Give a yorubaman your goods on credit and give hausaman the same goods on credit and see who will pay and who will swindle ur cashgrin
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Kaysalas(m): 2:55am On Aug 31, 2012
chai! See hatred at d highest order. God have mercy on NLanders.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by axfix(m): 3:07am On Aug 31, 2012
Yes! Let them get their acts together. Shikena!!!...
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by ZeusI: 3:11am On Aug 31, 2012
iahmed: what a pity,every day the northerners slaughter the ibos like chicken whenever the opportunity present itself,and u still think d yorubas are ur enemies better wake up.The yorubas are not cowards but sensible people who knows the value of life.
Okpoko! Where were yorubas during the war? Keep thinkin them your allies and you will be roasting in your enemies fire soon with them(yorubas) waiting to grab their shares. Go through Nigerian history and tell me one yoruba that ever wihsed Igbo well? I will help you. Namdi Azikiwe wanted to merge with Obafemi Awolowo during the first republic, but he refused, thinking that he can overcome Tafawa Balewa without an Igbo man and zik have to merge with tafawa balewa to beat and luck the backstabber up. Abiola swore that he will make Aba(in abia state) a dustbin if he wins election, because they did not welcome him, that was why Nzeribe swore to join with IBB to destroy him. Obasanjo seized the goods of Igbos the highest ever in Nigerian history, seized the importing lisence of Ibeto, and used the same Igbo seized goods to aid Niger republic when they were experiencing drought, and sensing Igbos prospective alliance with Hausas(knowing he would not rule forever), He began to bring Igbos into his cabinets as ministers to pacify us. If not for that move yoruba for hear helele, because they(through OBJ) wounded the flames(Hausas) and the wind(Igbos) and their merging would set the forest - the barbarians(yorubas) on perpetual flames. Better learn from history. Mkpi!

1 Like

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by ZeusI: 3:12am On Aug 31, 2012
iahmed: what a pity,every day the northerners slaughter the ibos like chicken whenever the opportunity present itself,and u still think d yorubas are ur enemies better wake up.The yorubas are not cowards but sensible people who knows the value of life.
Okpoko! Where were yorubas during the war? Keep thinkin them your allies and you will be roasting in your enemies fire soon with them(yorubas) waiting to grab their shares. Go through Nigerian history and tell me one yoruba that ever wihsed Igbo well? I will help you. Namdi Azikiwe wanted to merge with Obafemi Awolowo during the first republic, but he refused, thinking that he can overcome Tafawa Balewa without an Igbo man and zik have to merge with tafawa balewa to beat and luck the backstabber up. Abiola swore that he will make Aba(in abia state) a dustbin if he wins election, because they did not welcome him, that was why Nzeribe swore to join with IBB to destroy him. Obasanjo seized the goods of Igbos the highest ever in Nigerian history, seized the importing lisence of Ibeto, and used the same Igbo seized goods to aid Niger republic when they were experiencing drought, and sensing Igbos prospective alliance with Hausas(knowing he would not rule forever), He began to bring Igbos into his cabinets as ministers to pacify us. If not for that move yoruba for hear helele, because they(through OBJ) wounded the flames(Hausas) and the wind(Igbos) and their merging would set the forest - the barbarians(yorubas) on perpetual flames. Better learn from history. Mkpi!
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by ZeusI: 3:12am On Aug 31, 2012
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Callotti: 3:25am On Aug 31, 2012
See high blood pressure for nothing! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Lack of s-e-x na bad tin o! Chei!!!
Meanwhile, both Yoruba and Igbo politicians dey divide moni. . .una dey here dey catch stroke!

Pity!!!

Nigerians are funny peeps I swear!!!

SEEEEEEE 'TRIPLE' POSTS!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Callotti: 3:30am On Aug 31, 2012
achi4u: I think thats the only problem with the yorubas.Back stabbing.
Even now,they still display that their hatred and envyness towards Igbos.
But I know some of their problems;they hadly travels out of their home state.
They hadly make friends without targetin your pocket though not all of them.
Give a yorubaman your goods on credit and give hausaman the same goods on credit and see who will pay and who will swindle ur cashgrin

Hmmm!

1 Like

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by achi4u(m): 3:39am On Aug 31, 2012
Callotti:

Hmmm!
YouWin
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Callotti: 3:57am On Aug 31, 2012
achi4u: YouWin

Please, take it easy o! cheesy
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by OneNaira6: 4:11am On Aug 31, 2012
Prince saha: I have seen Massob guys severally at Onitsha with bare hands fighting armed cops to a standstill. Even at nnewi, i saw some cops brutally wounded and about two of them lost their lives when they attack unarmed massob members. Those ibo dudes get jazz nobi small. I have seen them challenging heavily armed robbers with sticks and shovels.

One thing i can give Massob is that they are brave. I don't understand how they usually go barehanded after criminals with weapon and those thugs that call themselves Nigerian police. They got balls i give them that but its stupid. They need to learn how to pick up a gun.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by OneNaira6: 4:17am On Aug 31, 2012
Hmm na wa ooo!! I don't understand wetin concern yorubas with the aftermath of massob or biafra. Jeez every thread, every mf thread, concerning massob, biafra or igbo. You ppl flood it posting sh1t. I have never seen any other group post nor this obsessed. For Godsake, butt out. Stop attention seeking. Am i the only one getting annoyed with this sh1t?

Anytime they post, it usually result to individuals retaliating. From there, nonsense comes in and a potential Good thread turns to sh1t. Mscheww. God it's damn near annoying.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Nobody: 4:21am On Aug 31, 2012
Castos: I've been reading through all those anti Igbo comments. Igbo's are fearless, know it today that we hold onto our decissions. MASSOB is ready for anything, not like those cawords-OPC. Yoruba will always remain the least of the three whether they make noise or not. Yorubas what do you know? What can you do? Always making noise with both legs on the air waiting for a fatal fall. Let me not mention North for now, cus they don't make too much noise like that olodo ethnic. Learn to respect the SE cus we hold this nation!
He got 7 likes??!! LMAO!! Nigeria has got a long way to go, SMH!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Gives Condition For Omisore's Release. / Why Osun Governorship Tribunal Was Moved To Abuja – Appeal Court / ARISE To Onanuga: Journalists Shouldn't Be Harassed But Allowed To Do Their Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.