Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us (14882 Views)

Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) / Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. / Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Eziachi: 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2012
free2ryhme: Ibo man wey like im life pass anything
You have won a lottery then, because you seem to have met a different Igbo men you never knew existed after all these years.
Terrific observation!

1 Like

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Eziachi: 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2012
geeez: They will soon hoist a white flag with their coward tails between their legs
And I dare predict that you're already storing up vintage wine to celebrate the white flag, after which you will hoist which one again?

1 Like

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Eziachi: 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2012
ebamma: if massob members dont
want to be used for target
practise by the nigerian
army the should desist
from hoisting any flag or
flags,have the forgotten
so soon that their mentor
Ojukwu tried before them
but couldn't suceed and
ran away to ivory coast to
avoid our bullets
signed by......colonel
Ebamma(second in
command to Gowon
during Biafra Nigeria war)
Its a good idea then, that God delayed your huma existence and during the evil apartheid.
Because if South Africans had followed your princely unsolicited advise, Mandela will still be Robin Island this morning cleaning his cell.
The day you will equal Ojukwu's index finger, we will sort for you and your wisdom. Meanwhile, try keep it to yourself.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by freesoul3(f): 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2012
massob will get armed one day all this nonsese go end
coward police
boko boys full ground
police run from them
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Eziachi: 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2012
bonna4u: Hopeless touts! Instead of channelling your energies towards fighting that arsehole called T.A that has turned our Abia State into a pithole, you are here challenging the police for daring to stop you from hoisting flags. What will the average Abia citizen gain from your hopeless antipated acts? Nothing but chaos.
Thus use your sense massob or whatever you call yourself.
It was you and your so-called Abia citizens that wasted your votes for your able T.A.
So let the dead bury their dead and stop looking the wrong way.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by ijawcitizen(m): 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2012
a biafra republic without ijaw and niger delta lands is very welcomed by the ijaws. remember you have no access to the sea. goodluck to my igbo neighbours, we shall join you in being free soon.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Eziachi: 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2012
engineerd: Time to finish what was started during the civil war! Total annihilation of the undesirables! spits in the direction of the east! They ought to burn with their flag!
You forgot to say Amen!
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Eziachi: 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2012
Angel_777: I hope u watch the war going on in syria and u will know the implication of war.
I didn't realise that Syrians were fighting over a flag. Thanks for letting us know.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Eziachi: 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2012
max.meridiux:
good one really! i like my ibo brothers and I want biafra too. howeva, fair is fair - no one can eat his cake and have it otherwize, trouble. [b]a way to achieve biafra is gradual not knee jerk stupidity that lead to declaration of "police action". first, let all ibos in other parts of the country begin a systematic and fast withdrawal out of their host communities in Kano, Kaduna, Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Jos, Rivers, Cross R, Akwa I, etc back to iboland. [/b]then, snd a message to nigerian house of rep and senate of ibo's need to raise their own flag and I think it would be done. think about it, would you consider the request of a friend who sends his children to eat in your house, on your labors, shaite in your toilet, abuse you while benefitting from your goodwill and generpsity but then decides to declare his own things for himself only? that is injustice and being clever by half. so let us ibos do the right things the right way!
Good advise son!
I wonder why Nigerians are still living in Britain after getting their independent from the Queen or for some reason, the Brits forgot this your pre-condition to Nigerians before 1st October 1960.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Eziachi: 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2012
Duxe: The igbos (well most of them) are quite a brave n courageous people. I have seen them in action severally.

But..the thought of war chills my spine! A lil experience of the 1991 riot in kano has taught me a lot!

Besides, people sit abroad n fuel your minds with thoughts of war, when e happen,they'l be safe with thier families and what happens to you n your loved 1ns?

Take a look @ those sudan refugees and imagine yourself in thier shoes!
Where did you get this idea of war that is chilling your spine?
Well, I forgot that in Nigeria hoisting a flag is more daring, threatning and dangerous than planting and exploding bombs.
Who would have thought that?

1 Like

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Eziachi: 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2012
ijaw citizen: a biafra republic without ijaw and niger delta lands is very welcomed by the ijaws. remember you have no access to the sea. goodluck to my igbo neighbours, we shall join you in being free soon.
Come 2015, Goodluck Jonathan dream of presidency, HOPEFULLY will also be equally welcomed without the Igbo wonderful 99.9 percent vote turnout and 99.99 votes in favour of GEJ.
And remember that access to the sea can do the vote magic come 2015.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Eziachi: 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2012
afrikanns: I am pityin u Ibos, you people have so soon forgotten the issue of biafran's day, you all youths have to consider the aged ibos,please reconsider this, it might be a suicidal attempt.
You mean, hoisting a flag is suicidal?
How does that work?

1 Like

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Eziachi: 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2012
afrikanns:
Never will i blame you cos you ve not witnessed one b4, go to your village and ask all those grapa and ma that are still alive, they will tell u the grave consequences of war, when were you even born self? If you Ibo are takin as 3rd class citizen make una jeje dey manage am, end result of war nobody dey live to narate am oooooh ibo kwenu!!!!
And I bet you have witnessed one, Armchair field marshall?
Who is fighting a war with you?
My advise to Nigeria is to ignore MASSOB and stop pushing them, let them face those exploding bombs around them.
The day they will push MASSOB to arms, they won't know what hit them.
1960s is not 2012. Today if you want armoured tanks, there will be thousands of suppliers lining up to give it to you even on credit.
In the 60s, to get a one round gun, you might need a license from the United Nations.
Let those with ears, hear.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by fortyfeet(m): 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2012
Eziachi:
Good advise son!
I wonder why Nigerians are still living in Britain after getting their independent from the Queen or for some reason, the Brits forgot this your pre-condition to Nigerians before 1st October 1960.
even GOATT will advice BIAFRA too. you d mind him.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Eziachi: 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2012
Josboy2: All dis massob members neva see war.Abeg mek dem ask their old men wey see to tell dem the cost.They think say war na beans.
And I take it that you have seen not just a war but wars, hence, your wanke warning?
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by fortyfeet(m): 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2012
sylaz: i used to be like most of you peepz ere until i watched mathias kanu get wasted . . . In another war that could be me or u I'm yoruba so you'll probably say i'm a "coward" (i'm just 15 and i've got more sense than some of u dumbshitz no offence grin )
SEUN, please help us and stop registering under age.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Eziachi: 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2012
aryzgreat: I still keep wondering why some f00ls get "hard on" whenever biafra is mentioned, yet they hate them y not allow them go? Osun state recently hoisted flag, designed their own coat of arm, composed their own state anthem and bayelsa followed suit just this month, Ogoni recently declared self-rule, like wise bakassi though not a Nigerian territory and heaven did not fall, please why do u people have "high BP" whenever Biafra is mentioned? U detest them so much yet u won't allow them go, no be madness? And for the police thinking they can ride on massob, let them get ready for a gorrilla war cos d massob i know have gotten armed, u may ask wia some of the trailer load of arm arrested at onitsha were heading to.

Lets convoke a national conference and go regional or balkanize this fake country were tribalism is d order of the day, imagine Aviation minister trying to diversify flight and some cows are crying sectionalism, WTF! Damn lets divide abegi!
Its because it doesn't matter how many mad dogs you put into a zoo, no one will bother erecting any wooden fence, but the day you put even a one legged lion to join them, there will be iron fencing within minutes.
Nigerians and their oppressors considers armed less MASSOB with a flag more than a threat than a Boko Haram with a dynamite.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Katsumoto: 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2012
Whats the big deal in hoisting a flag? The Police Force shouldn't expend any resources on arresting anyone.

There are more greater threats to Nigeria's unity, security, and safety of citizenry than MASSOB.

In any case when are the Nigerian reps going to discuss Nigeria's future? I guess when pigs fly.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Eziachi: 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2012
Katsumoto: Whats the big deal in hoisting a flag? The Police Force shouldn't expend any resources on arresting anyone.

There are more greater threats to Nigeria's unity, security, and safety of citizenry than MASSOB.

In any case when are the Nigerian reps going to discuss Nigeria's future? I guess when pigs fly.
Exactly my point.
Wrong priority.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Eziachi: 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2012
vislabraye:

An excellent comment from you. The way I'm seeing it, its just a handful of Ibos fighting this war. I ask what do they really want?
If Biafra succeeds, how many states will join them? Will the Cross Rivers, Bayelsa or Rivers State join them? I don't think these people clamouring were born during the civil war. If the asked their elders what they suffered they would think twice.
I think the IG made a thought provoking statement: "they should think about how they can stop kidnapping".
Really speaking before these guys should take up such tasks, they should think very well. They should not forget that the chief of Army staff is an Ibo man, and there are other Ibo top shots who would benefit from a united Nigeria. Let them do their home work very well.
Why must anybody join to make up Biafra. Cross River or Bayelsa is bigger than many nations of this worlds, let alone the Igbo nation.
Unless you are asleep during you teachers geography lessons.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Eziachi: 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2012
CyberG:

onlyLIES, here you come again with humpty-dumpty empty-headed stupidity! What will 4 M untrained, hustling ibos do against a trained, battle-tested Nigerian army of even 200,000 soldiers? With biafra isolated, landlocked, how will the 4 M people land to be of any help?!
Here we go again! Landlocked?
You that share the ocean with the fish, how many water events did you and your people won in the last Olympic for Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Eziachi: 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2012
Laryokeke: I am an igbo indigene, and i sympathize with the massob. However, the first lines of the constitution outlines that Nigeria must remain one indivisible entity. Hence, if component elements are allowed to flagrantly hoist flags that imply that the nation is not one, it would amount to serious weakness on the part of the federal government. Constitutionally, the police commissioner is right and i would advise the massob to channel their energy into less swashbuckling acts
Mr Igbo man constitution interpreter, what part of your holy constitution outlined the explosion bombs that had maimed thousands of people? If MASSOB is desperate for advise, I don't thin your name/number is stored on their phone or on top of their list. So keep it to yourself.
When was the last time you pay up your town union/age group community development levy- Mr my dad told me I am Igbo?
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by VellyG(m): 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2012
Sammypeters:

y u dey pour cabbard for here jare, mad man
Anuofia...e never pain u reach
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Katsumoto: 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2012
Eziachi:
Mr Igbo man constitution interpreter, what part of your holy constitution outlined the explosion bombs that had maimed thousands of people? If MASSOB is desperate for advise, I don't thin your name/number is stored on their phone or on top of their list. So keep it to yourself.
When was the last time you pay up your town union/age group community development levy- Mr my dad told me I am Igbo?

grin grin grin grin

Too funny
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Sommy47: 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2012
Eziachi:
Its a good idea then, that God delayed your huma existence and during the evil apartheid.
Because if South Africans had followed your princely unsolicited advise, Mandela will still be Robin Island this morning cleaning his cell.
The day you will equal Ojukwu's index finger, we will sort for you and your wisdom. Meanwhile, try keep it to yourself.
u de hear de speak unsubscribed grama for dat mumu, tell him what really happened dat time. Defend ur tribe infinitely if u r true igbo.
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by sylaz(m): 6:32pm On Aug 31, 2012
fortyfeet:
SEUN, please help us and stop registering under age.
dude you got issues? undecided
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by Sammypeters: 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2012
hmmn
Re: MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us by arcmichael(m): 9:08am On Sep 02, 2012
I Love MASSOB and my entire Igbo people... And as per the unity talk? Only time will tell if we really are one Nigeria- only time!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo Warns Against Another Civil War! / UN Security Council Elects Nigeria, 4 Others As Members / Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.