Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Seducing A Lady. How? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seducing A Lady. How? (3394 Views)

Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. / 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day / Bacherlor Jailed For Seducing A Married Woman In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seducing A Lady. How? by Csami(m): 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2012
Op, does packing turn u on? I can't help but wonder....cause i can start packing to woo ladies but isn't that disgusting? For me, i lick and bite ma lips.
Re: Seducing A Lady. How? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2012
Seduction is not applicable to men. Its female thing. Men woo...... and you know how. But if a certain guy at work place is using the cock technique instead of flaunting his plus factors and approaching you directly, He is not man enough.
Re: Seducing A Lady. How? by tpia1: 11:46pm On Aug 31, 2012
just show your swagger abi how una wan do am.
Re: Seducing A Lady. How? by DICKtator: 11:46pm On Aug 31, 2012
swtchicgurl: Ladies seducing men is very very popular these using different gestures and body postures, but how can a guy seduce a lady using the same techniques? undecided

I'm not talking about flaunting his money, car or properties. What gestures can a man display to seduce a girl?

I'm worried because there's a guy at my place of work that does different stuffs, running his hand thru his hair, "packing" grin e.t.c., trying to get my attention! angry

Pls tell me what things to watch out for if a guy is trying to seduce a girl. smiley

It ain't hard to tell. when a guy winks wink wink wink wink at you, he is trying to seduce you or for the more daring ones,they would grab your hand and place it on their *removed by Seun* for you to feel it.Those are the basic instincts and you must be seduced!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Seducing A Lady. How? by Insanity(m): 12:48am On Sep 01, 2012
Billyonaire: Seduction is not applicable to men. Its female thing. Men woo...... and you know how. But if a certain guy at work place is using the cock technique instead of flaunting his plus factors and approaching you directly, He is not man enough.

Seduction is applicable to both male and female. Seduction for men needs to be sleek and smooth. The lady should not know she's bin seduced till d deed has bin done. It takes time and patience. A lot of practice is needed, once she knows its seduction, the game is over, because she starts to be conscious of your actions, then you need to withdraw for a while and wait for your next chance...and so on. Its hard to elaborate if you are not already in d groove...patience is d key! i don't have d time anymore, got more important things in life rite now..paper trail, u know...time is money!
Re: Seducing A Lady. How? by swtchicgurl: 6:49pm On Sep 01, 2012
hmmnn

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Ways To Attract A VIRGO / Please Help! I Need A Girlfriend And A True Lover. / What Would You Do If You Just Discovered You Have One Minute To Live?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.