Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu (13214 Views)

Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him / When You Refuse To Take Your Child Along With You...(photo) / Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 02, 2012
ifyalways: Lol.
Sire Richy!

Anyhoos,Rich floats my titanic while VKunt sinks it. tongue

Would there be e-kilishi, rice and zobo for the girls on the much anticipated send off ?

Fare- thee- well sire. . . In advance.

I bet you are wetting yourself with anticipation. Yo will get your wish.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 02, 2012
Poster,
Lots of advice being given, I will say you should be careful of the following
1. Divorced women who claim to have gone through the same thing. Misery loves company, they just may want more divorced women to justify their actions
2. Single people who don't even know what marriage is. They have never experienced marriage so they can't give you good advice
3. Useless guys, who don't see anything wrong with your husband's behaviour

My advice is to have a heart to heart talk with your husband. At least he doesn't beat you up so you can still talk to him. Forget about the fact you earn more and humble yourself, talk to him as your leader. You may have done that already but just keep trying. Bible says love covers a multitude of sin. It seems you have not been married for too long and he may have been this way before marriage so you need to make him realise he needs to change.

I have seen men change their ways completely just because of the love their wives showed them. You can choose to love and continue loving or to just give up. Trust me giving up can never make things better! And please not every problem or issue you have with your husband should lead to divorce'
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by EfemenaXY: 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2012
Richvkunt:

He! He! He!
I love internet warriors like you.
If the Op spent more time taking care of her husband,instead of posting BS on NL,then he would not in clubs getting lap dances and booty calls. Maybe I hit you close to home and I hope your hubby is not in a night club getting a lap dance as I type this.
He! He! He!

Wicked soul shocked shocked

You packed quite a punch with that, uncle grin grin
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Wicked soul shocked shocked

You packed quite a punch with that, uncle grin grin

I spit the truth always dear.
I am the little voice in the mind of all married women warning them of what their husbands can get up to. The problem is that most of them do not want the truth because they are in denial.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by Jmkheart: 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2012
jennykadry: I am tired of all these low self esteem stories. I am freaking tired.

I will be back later, let me go load my belle with fried rice mixed with prawns and turkey meat

Liar, is it not on films or Magazine u sees Prawns. I knw u cant afford it
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2012
It give's me great delight to realise that the war to salvage the family section from the infamous grip of a few disgruntled souls who think it their divine mandate to unleash sorrow never ending on all Families albeit peaceful but with a few expected hiccups.
By encouraging our homely women to take up arms in their own home's. It truely boggle's the mind what these low life's having a mind burdened with intrinsic evil proclivity seek to gain by such inglorious agenda.
It is a shame of gargantuan proportion too that the power's that be around here seem to subtly encourage the proliferation of these nazis.
I want to encourage my brothers who are up in arms against these cabal trying hard to restore the dignity of the family unit not to relent.
Worthy of mention in this noble quest are handles like johndoe, richiee and some guerillas too numerous to mention. Your efforts are well appreciated.
It is our sincere prayer that all women on here will realise in time how good they have it and not succumb to the demagorgical platitudes being bandied around here to instigate an undeserving situation of unrest in albeit peaceful homes.
And for the umpteenth time I am asking myself, How can the solution to all marital problems be divorce ?
If you are divorced then stop assuming or praying that every other home ends up like yours. Try to help people avoid this life long scar.
If you thought your marriage wouldn't have challenges the the joke is on you. You have the onus to see to it that your family pulls through that is the only time you can have a testimony.
So many cowards being born this days WTF ? Good laawwd do bless my mama. Now thats how strong women should be and realise just like proverbs said a wise woman buildeth her home but a foulish one teareth it down.
This is General guitarlife reporting live for MUsicTV
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by Tgirl4real(f): 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2012
@ Guitarlyf, u could have just summarised dat into 1 or 2 sentences. OK. We know u are on d road to getting a PHD. tongue
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2012
Tgirl4real: @ Guitarlyf, u could have just summarised dat into 1 or 2 sentences. OK. We know u are on d road to getting a PHD. tongue
aunty mi. As in Ph.D in Music or Ph.D in quatum polemics ?
You know when you only post once in six months on a board then everybody reading must bear the brunt.
You must ensure that your shells effectively crush their intended targets in savage style.
Hence the need to be delicately precise while aiming and executing. And you know this comes with a lot of literary addendums right ?
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 02, 2012
@OP
there are some few things i would like to know (sorry i couldnt go through the whole thread):
[b]- did your husband's nonchalant attitude start only after marriage?

- are you the bread winner because you EARN more or because you have a better job?

- (in your world if you earn more, does that means you should pay for everything in the house?

- dont you think that you SHOULD spend most of what you earn on your family (if its needed), before thinking of spending it on "yourself"?

- are you saying that because you are doing the things that "you" decided to do, your husband should be there for you whenever you need him to (and the reason is because you pay for everything in the house?

- have you ever thought of cutting all these "big projects" from your family life?!

- ***in a sarcastic voices*** do you really "think" he is selfish? i mean, REALLY?!

- if your husband really wanted to be with you, he would take you to the club with him......so pls refrain from calling him in his "get away" time..... or why do you think he goes to the club alone if not to get away from you)?

- (in your world) does going the the clubs AUTOMATICALLY means you are cheating?!

- how are you even sure he is at ANY club, since he never picks the phone up?!

- since you care so much about your "hard earned money", then why dont you stop spending it on your FAMILY projects, and instead spend it all on yourself?![/b]

thanks in advance for your reply.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by agiboma(f): 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2012
Guitarlife: It give's me great delight to realise that the war to salvage the family section from the infamous grip of a few disgruntled souls who think it their divine mandate to unleash sorrow never ending on all Families albeit peaceful but with a few expected hiccups.
By encouraging our homely women to take up arms in their own home's. It truely boggle's the mind what these low life's having a mind burdened with intrinsic evil proclivity seek to gain by such inglorious agenda.
It is a shame of gargantuan proportion too that the power's that be around here seem to subtly encourage the proliferation of these nazis.
I want to encourage my brothers who are up in arms against these cabal trying hard to restore the dignity of the family unit not to relent.
Worthy of mention in this noble quest are handles like johndoe, richiee and some guerillas too numerous to mention. Your efforts are well appreciated.
It is our sincere prayer that all women on here will realise in time how good they have it and not succumb to the demagorgical platitudes being bandied around here to instigate an undeserving situation of unrest in albeit peaceful homes.
And for the umpteenth time I am asking myself, How can the solution to all marital problems be divorce ?
If you are divorced then stop assuming or praying that every other home ends up like yours. Try to help people avoid this life long scar.
If you thought your marriage wouldn't have challenges the the joke is on you. You have the onus to see to it that your family pulls through that is the only time you can have a testimony.
So many cowards being born this days WTF ? Good laawwd do bless my mama. Now thats how strong women should be and realise just like proverbs said a wise woman buildeth her home but a foulish one teareth it down.
This is General guitarlife reporting live for MUsicTV

Talking sense in the family section is pointless. You will soon see all the reasons why. You are writting and responding to children. Dont even look to the moderators to provide any useful insight either they are even worse than the regular posters. I spend my time these days on other forumns where you know the person writting the message has a degree of maturity.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2012
Agi Love, how have you been? I have really missed you. How is your son? Please give him a kiss for me
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 02, 2012
Meanwhile Madam CC I notice you just read and waka pass now? Haba Madam, we will plan a palace coup oh
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by agiboma(f): 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2012
debrief08: Agi Love, how have you been? I have really missed you. How is your son? Please give him a kiss for me
db we are wonderful, been busy with my clinic i opened a few months ago, i must say the support and turn out has been great. Im getting ready to return to Canada for a bit, i really miss my folks and they equally want to see me and LO. How are you and the baby doing?

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by Genius100: 12:44am On Sep 03, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Jeeeedus Freaking Christos!! When did reading become a lost art??

How did you get this

from this

OP did not open a thread titled - My Husband is not taking care of his family, My husband is not responsible, My husband is wasting money. She didn't even title it - My husband goes Clubbing. . .obviously she is not concerned about those issues (which logically should be top on the concern list) instead she is worried about her husband NOT PICKING HER CALLS WHEN CLUBBING.

Dayo asked her a legitimate question - Is it the clubbing you have a problem with or his not picking up calls at clubs, then gave a reasonable answer for why the phone isn't being answered and concluded that the not picking up the calls is the LEAST of her worries (which it obviously is considering all the other things he is doing). . .how is that justifying clubbing??!!!

Thank God that people like you still exist. I thought I was in a another planet when reading the responses to the story until I got to your response. Kai, na wa for our women folks. As soon as they read that he made more money than the husband, they immediately concluded the man was the devil incarnate.

Anyways, OP, why did you feel like you had to tell us you made more money than your husband all because he does not pick up your phone calls while in the club? Majority of women are just self centered. All hell must break lose because you make more money shey? Anyways, I hope you are not lording that fact over your husband because if he gets another job and make more money than you, all hell will break lose.

Like a lot of people have said, the club is a noisy environment. Find something else to rake about...
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 03, 2012
Congrats Madam, May God prosper your business, May your Balance sheet always be +, journey mercies as you go to see your parents. Enjoy your well deserved Holiday.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by sweetcheecks(f): 12:17pm On Sep 03, 2012
Mmmmmhhhh,
I have recently been reading a lot from the family forum but was holding back on comments, reason being I am not married so have absolutley no experience in that area except what I see and percieve.

But, i feel i need to say this. Life is about choices and unfortunately for us Africans whatever decision a woman takes " you are doomed if you Do & doomed if you Don't".
Once women start to understand this they can choose wisely to satisfy themselves and leave with whatever choice one makes. Its good to get advice from people as long as you stay true to yourself and your own abilities to endure. Decisions based only from people's advice gets a lot of people in trouble. Then they start hating all those who gave advice in the first place. The regret follows, depression etc.

Marriage is a blessing from God but it also requires a lot of giving I think. Unfortunately people are not the same there givers and takers. And other people have quite long threashold while others have short ones. Independence is sweet but also have its own things one has to endure! But it is even more sweeter when you know you made your mind and chosen your own choice. Everything else can be managed!! I think wink

The point, "woman get to know yourself" stop being defined by your family, church, country , colour etc. Know who you are so as to avoid " Identity crisis". Becouse its even harder for a partner to please someone who is not sure who and what she wants?

Men just wont fix it if ( they think) its not broken!!! wink
Sorry its long...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 03, 2012
@ sweetcheeks, all you've said is very true, we need to stop letting others define who we are, we need to learn to love ourselves first. If we can learn to love ourselves we won't be having all these self esteem issues. We all give advice on this forum, but most times only the person having the problem knows exactly how it feels, so its up to the person to make a right decison whether or not the right decison is what majority of us have said.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by sweetcheecks(f): 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2012
steph7: @ sweetcheeks, all you've said is very true, we need to stop letting others define who we are, we need to learn to love ourselves first. If we can learn to love ourselves we won't be having all these self esteem issues. We all give advice on this forum, but most times only the person having the problem knows exactly how it feels, so its up to the person to make a right decison whether or not the right decison is what majority of us have said.

@Steph, dear we really choose our lives and men are not going to change overnight. The only power one has, is to change one's self. Women die every second in this world becouse they chose to put everything else before themselves.
You know God gave us will a great gift we misuse it or give to
other human beings instead of giving it back to God. How
noble? angry

unfortunately when the s***t hits the fan, you are left alone to clean up! Anyway, I just wish we will stop looking for solutions from men but pray to God and make decions about our lives.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by Tgirl4real(f): 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2012
agiboma:

Talking sense in the family section is pointless. You will soon see all the reasons why. You are writting and responding to children. Dont even look to the moderators to provide any useful insight either they are even worse than the regular posters. I spend my time these days on other forumns where you know the person writting the message has a degree of maturity.

And who asked you madam ?
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by agiboma(f): 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Walks in, looks around decided to take the high road and not comment further, leaves the room.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by agiboma(f): 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2012
debrief08: Congrats Madam, May God prosper your business, May your Balance sheet always be +, journey mercies as you go to see your parents. Enjoy your well deserved Holiday.

@db thanks very much its not really a holiday as per say im going back for medical treatment and other things really. Hubby will come in December to see us as i wont be able to fly then. wink wink
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2012
Mummy Agi, why do I feel like there is a Jnr Agi on the way? If I am right, congrats are in order and safe delivery. Hope I am not running faster than my shadow?
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by agiboma(f): 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2012
Yesss oooo, definetly on the way ooo grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2012
Tgirl4real:

hehehee auntyyyyyy !!!!!! Aaarrrrrrggggghhhh ! As I opened my mouth I forgot everything I wanted to say.
I conclude therefore that blood is definitely thicker than water.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by Tgirl4real(f): 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2012
Guitarlife: hehehee auntyyyyyy !!!!!! Aaarrrrrrggggghhhh ! As I opened my mouth I forgot everything I wanted to say.
I conclude therefore that blood is definitely thicker than water.

hehehehehe....

Some people will just be behaving like say na only dem get mouth. *hiss*
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 11, 2012
Tgirl4real:

hehehehehe....

Some people will just be behaving like say na only dem get mouth. *hiss*

Tmama too sure fun.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2012
Seriously parents will just have to start raising better husband material for the society.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by LFJ: 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2012
Kobojunkie:

[size=13pt]LEARN TO READ[/size]

I didn't insult you. I simply said your suggestion that it is your place to inject into the post is STU_PID, and that your doing that is a sign of disrespect, and a need to project.

Again! Must we fight others before we pass our message? I have no doubt that this good gesture on my part will earn me big blow from nairaland iron lady, lol
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by LFJ: 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2012
[quote author=Kobojunkie]

[size=13pt]LEARN TO READ[/size]

I didn't insult you. I simply said your suggestion that it is your place to inject into the post is STU_PID, and that your doing that is a sign of disrespect, and a need to project. [/quote
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by Kobojunkie: 6:15pm On Sep 12, 2012
LFJ:

Again! Must we fight others before we pass our message? I have no doubt that this good gesture on my part will earn me big blow from nairaland iron lady, lol

[size=14pt]Learn to Read[/size] . .. that is all! Show the respect you expect to get.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by LFJ: 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2012
Kobojunkie:

[size=14pt]Learn to Read[/size] . .. that is all! Show the respect you expect to get.

I never expect anything less, I am even surprise that you are gentle on me this time around. What you don't have you can't give; it is very easy to see from our manner of approach to others what you lack.
What you lack is very clear, home training is a big issue to you. Who is demanding for your respect? If you have any respect to give, I advise you save it for people around you. I can see how sophisticated your level of comprehension, no surprise you easily know who can read or who is struggling to comprehend.
I am waiting for your usual meaningless essay.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by Kobojunkie: 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2012
LFJ:

I never expect anything less, I am even surprise that you are gentle on me this time around. What you don't have you can't give; it is very easy to see from our manner of approach to others what you lack.
What you lack is very clear, home training is a big issue to you. Who is demanding for your respect? If you have any respect to give, I advise you save it for people around you. I can see how sophisticated your level of comprehension, no surprise you easily know who can read or who is struggling to comprehend.
I am waiting for your usual meaningless essay.     

Again . . ..

Kobojunkie:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? / My Sexual Experience / Woman Divorces Her Husband Of 25 Years For Turning Her Into A Punching Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.