Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu (13216 Views)

Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him / When You Refuse To Take Your Child Along With You...(photo) / Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by LFJ: 11:47pm On Sep 13, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Again . . ..

Who can read and who cannot comprehend between us is clear, when a person is having problem with the view of others on all issues, it is either the person is super brilliant or one ignorant person who attribute unnecessary important to his/her view. In what I have seen so far about you on nairaland, you are just one of the people who come over to mark register on all tread even when there is nothing to contribute.

Lesson to learn from others:

1. Learn how to keep your mouth lock when you don't have anything to say. This is one of the traits of a responsible woman.

2. You can express your view without calling other people names.

3. Never assume that you know better than others especially in anonymous platform like this, never be surprise, you boss, your husband, your father or mother may be the person at the other end.

4. Say to others what you will love them to say to you.

5. Pride is a killer, pray against it, it destroy quicker than fire.

NOTE:
I am willing to register in you reading school to add to my reading skill since you are able to detect that reading and comprehension is my problem. I am here too to offer you a free service of tutorial on mannerism; with current global trend you definitely need to be tutor on manner of public speaking and relationship.

Not to stress you much, I already help u copy your next story.

Kobojunkie:

[size=14pt]Learn to Read[/size] . .. that is all! Show the respect you expect to get.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by Kobojunkie: 11:54pm On Sep 13, 2012
LFJ:

Who can read and who cannot comprehend between us is clear, when a person is having problem with the view of others on all issues, it is either the person is super brilliant or one ignorant person who attribute unnecessary important to his/her view. In what I have seen so far about you on nairaland, you are just one of the people who come over to mark register on all tread even when there is nothing to contribute.

Lesson to learn from others:

1. Learn how to keep your mouth lock when you don't have anything to say. This is one of the traits of a responsible woman.

2. You can express your view without calling other people names.

3. Never assume that you know better than others especially in anonymous platform like this, never be surprise, you boss, your husband, your father or mother may be the person at the other end.

4. Say to others what you will love them to say to you.

5. Pride is a killer, pray against it, it destroy quicker than fire.

NOTE:
I am willing to register in you reading school to add to my reading skill since you are able to detect that reading and comprehension is my problem. I am here too to offer you a free service of tutorial on mannerism; with current global trend you definitely need to be tutor on manner of public speaking and relationship.

Not to stress you much, I already help u copy your next story.

Kobojunkie:

Again . . ..

Kobojunkie:

[size=14pt]Learn to Read[/size] . .. that is all! Show the respect you expect to get.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by LFJ: 12:08am On Sep 14, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Best of luck to you,
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by preciousmee: 8:12am On Oct 19, 2012
Nashville: Poster,
Lots of advice being given, I will say you should be careful of the following
1. Divorced women who claim to have gone through the same thing. Misery loves company, they just may want more divorced women to justify their actions
2. Single people who don't even know what marriage is. They have never experienced marriage so they can't give you good advice
3. Useless guys, who don't see anything wrong with your husband's behaviour

My advice is to have a heart to heart talk with your husband. At least he doesn't beat you up so you can still talk to him. Forget about the fact you earn more and humble yourself, talk to him as your leader. You may have done that already but just keep trying. Bible says love covers a multitude of sin. It seems you have not been married for too long and he may have been this way before marriage so you need to make him realise he needs to change.

I have seen men change their ways completely just because of the love their wives showed them. You can choose to love and continue loving or to just give up. Trust me giving up can never make things better! And please not every problem or issue you have with your husband should lead to divorce'

Thank you.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2012
some men act childish when they realise that a woman has taken the role of a protector and a provider, which has always been the husband's duty in a family home. you could seek counselling together with your husband to see why he does the things he does. personally, he just sounds childish and he needs to realise that marriage takes the effort of 2 people and not one, if it means him getting a bteer job to feel more accomplished then thats what he needs to work on, instead of trying to receive gratification from things that only last for a minute.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by meobizy(f): 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
It's either you learn to start clubbing with him or make his family members convince him to kill the habit. Clubs are extremely loud so I won't blame him for not picking your calls. Learn to savour any other time with him but leave clubbing as his me-time when he'll rather stay unbothered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? / My Sexual Experience / Woman Divorces Her Husband Of 25 Years For Turning Her Into A Punching Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.