Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,626 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Comments/complaints/suggestions - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Comments/complaints/suggestions (143842 Views)

Pls Help Me With Suggestions On This Nissan Xterra Transmission Issue / Manual Transmission : Issues & Comments / Make Comments On The New License Plate Number By Frsc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by kingschild123(m): 6:49am On Jul 29, 2013
I really feel a sub forum for strictly questions and answers should be incorporated in this forum
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Stegomiah: 11:34am On Sep 12, 2013
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Jethrovich(m): 10:16am On Sep 19, 2013
Hey Seun,

Which day can we able to successful paste a table when we want to do comparison.

Please add a table format to your fonts directory
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by IdaraCHODB(m): 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2013
I posted a comment under this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1437717/use-speed-limiters-way-out to encourage further debate but was banned by the Antispam bot, what exactly did I post that was wrong?
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Ikenna351(m): 10:03pm On Sep 22, 2013
IdaraCHODB: I posted a comment under this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1437717/use-speed-limiters-way-out to encourage further debate but was banned by the Antispam bot, what exactly did I post that was wrong?

I think it was because you posted so many links in one post and the Anti spambot mistakenly took as spam and banned you. I didn't see that until now. Sorry.

But please, next time, reduce the number of links you paste in a post.

Moderator.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by IdaraCHODB(m): 6:57am On Sep 23, 2013
Thank you.

Will be mindful in the future.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Olaone1: 11:25am On Oct 01, 2013
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Ikenna351(m): 11:52am On Oct 01, 2013
Ola one: Please, move this topic in here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1461039/external-airbags-could-available-before#18492746

I have made the request from fellow moderators in Politics section. It will soon be moved to this section. Thanks.

Moderator.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Olaone1: 12:31pm On Oct 01, 2013
Ikenna351:

I have made the request from fellow moderators in Politics section. It will soon be moved to this section. Thanks.

Moderator.
Thanks
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Youngsage: 8:01am On Oct 03, 2013
Pls why is dere no similar thread lyk dis in d auto section? We need it dere to make complaints/suggestions 2 d mods. Pls mod help get across tanx
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
Good day Moderator and fellow car talk members.
I must commend the good job you all are doing to ensure people get satisfaction from their cars through your advices, opinion, reviews etc. However, I have a suggestion/complain which I feel is going to help retain sanity in our beloved car talk section.
I believe most of our topics in car talk are very sensitive million dollar topics because most people come here as a first or last resort to save their cars from evil of non challant mechanics, and as such we ought to protect our threads from being hijacked and derailed by unserious people making silly comments.
One way our threads are derailed is when a very sensitive topic is moved to front page where a lot of people both serious minded and unserious minded ones will view. And based on past experiences, the unserious people will utterly comment silly things on the thread thus effectively destroying its purpose. However, I am still of the opinion that only enlightment threads which doesn't require great technical skills (simple threads such as how to wash your car, how to drive safely, how to act in emergency/accident scenario etc) can make front page.
Thanks.

Lomomike.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Ikenna351(m): 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
lomomike: Good day Moderator and fellow car talk members.
I must commend the good job you all are doing to ensure people get satisfaction from their cars through your advices, opinion, reviews etc. However, I have a suggestion/complain which I feel is going to help retain sanity in our beloved car talk section.
I believe most of our topics in car talk are very sensitive million dollar topics because most people come here as a first or last resort to save their cars from evil of non challant mechanics, and as such we ought to protect our threads from being hijacked and derailed by unserious people making silly comments.
One way our threads are derailed is when a very sensitive topic is moved to front page where a lot of people both serious minded and unserious minded ones will view. And based on past experiences, the unserious people will utterly comment silly things on the thread thus effectively destroying its purpose. However, I am still of the opinion that only enlightment threads which doesn't require great technical skills (simple threads such as how to wash your car, how to drive safely, how to act in emergency/accident scenario etc) can make front page.
Thanks.

Lomomike.

Will pass the message across to the Admin. and super moderators.

Please, note that Car Talk Moderator does not move Car Talk topics to homepage. A moderator does not have that kind of power to do so. Thanks.

Moderator.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ikenna351:

Will pass the message across to the Admin. and super moderators.

Please, note that Car Talk Moderator does not move Car Talk topics to homepage. A moderator does not have that kind of power to do so. Thanks.

Moderator.

Thanks a lot sir.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by kingschild123(m): 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2013
Although I have posted this before and I would love to suggest this to the forum members and moderators again my suggestion goes thus:
I strictly feel a sub-section under the Auto sections for Auto Accessories and Parts should be created whereby individual sellers can post vehicles accessories and parts for buyers. Most buyers online are searching for Auto parts and accessories and this would in turn generate tremendous traffic for this website. Regards.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
kingschild123: Although I have posted this before and I would love to suggest this to the forum members and moderators again my suggestion goes thus:
I strictly feel a sub-section under the Auto sections for Auto Accessories and Parts should be created whereby individual sellers can post vehicles accessories and parts for buyers. Most buyers online are searching for Auto parts and accessories and this would in turn generate tremendous traffic for this website. Regards.

I think this suggestions should be made known to auto section because they carry out sales of cars there too. In car talk section, we don't engage in sales of cars, sales of car parts, or sales of car accessories etc. Still, I suggest you wait for Ikenna351's input.
Thanks
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Ikenna351(m): 6:28am On Oct 21, 2013
lomomike:

I think this suggestions should be made known to auto section because they carry out sales of cars there too. In car talk section, we don't engage in sales of cars, sales of car parts, or sales of car accessories etc. Still, I suggest you wait for Ikenna351's input.
Thanks

You have said it all.

Ikenna.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by dudemeister: 7:27am On Nov 13, 2013
Good morning group, I have been following the discussions in this forum and I must say I like the quality of most of the responses I see here. I have a question that I hope can be answered by someone in this group. What are the documentary requirements for driving 1) a brand new car in Lagos? 2) a Tokunbo car for interstate travel this xmas? I would really appreciate a response because I received a serious embarrassment from a policeman just now. Can someone help?
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Jazzlite: 11:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
@Ikenna351: Please why is Smartchoice on a ban?
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Ikenna351(m): 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
Jazz lite: @Ikenna351: Please why is Smartchoice on a ban?

I just checked and found he was on Anti-spambot ban. He has been unbanned.

Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
grin cheesy One Red/Black label wine for you just send me the address ...on your way to being the Mod of the year thanks.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Ikenna351(m): 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
smartchoice: grin cheesy One Red/Black label wine for you just send me the address ...on your way to being the Mod of the year thanks.

Thanks, but not interested. I have better things in life to be bothered with than compete for such things.

Glad your unfair ban from the Anti-spambot has been sorted.

Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Numerouuuno: 11:28pm On Nov 21, 2013
Hi ikenna,Any idea as to the purpose of the *(asterisk) found at the front of every topic?
Just started noticing it today.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by dridowu: 8:17am On Nov 25, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

LIST OF GOOD AUTO WORKSHOPS IN NIGERIA / Do U Know The Abbreviations On Your Number Plates? / Range Rover Sports Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.