Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me (20870 Views)

Davido And Dbanj Are Fuji Artistes - Adewale Ayuba / 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by nikky341: 11:19am On Sep 03, 2012
he did not pave d way but i will argree dat he contributed even though i will give ruggedman more kudus, cos of a single track'WHY U DEY COPY COPY' dat helped 2 clean up d industry and forced musicans both singers and producers 2 be more original instead of all does unauthorised remix and versions of foreign music they were churning out then
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by expertman(m): 11:24am On Sep 03, 2012
Yea No Be Lie The Nigga Really Paid The Price The Hard Way .

You Guys No Now
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by pepe(m): 11:26am On Sep 03, 2012
Chai! This type of grammar from eedris is worrisome o! Abi hie no dey do spell check?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by Maxdiamond(m): 11:26am On Sep 03, 2012
acidtalk: https://www.nairaland.com/985128/fela-femi-falana-eedris-abdulkarim

The above is a thread I started a few months ago to proclaim that Eedris AbdulKarim truly deserved a National Honor for helping the Nigeria Entertainment Industry

Below is the comment I made o the thread that he insulted Obasanjo

Truth be told irrespective of who is involved (friend or foe). Eedris contributed in raising the status of our artiste today in Nigeria.
How?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by dontador(m): 11:29am On Sep 03, 2012
yuzedo:

Obviously, your obtuse-a(ss) isn't worth a rejoinder! Simpleton! smiley
LMFAOOOO.... Get a life bro rather than look for grammatical blunder from someone's post.... Retar.ded fool!!!!
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by ojofree: 11:31am On Sep 03, 2012
seedord247:

What's NIGGER'S WHEN THE PERSON YOU ARE REFERING TO IS SINGLE?

Cretin, if i'm poor, i'm still richer than the richest man in your family. grin

And plz do me favour, kindly use that money to enrol for adult education or evening lesson.... Nincompoop angry
Please tell me the first paragraph is a joke.

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by DICKtator: 11:33am On Sep 03, 2012
samwash: Seems twitter has become a place for controversial statements such as this

Comment cela affecte-t le prix de garri?

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by PRINCEKELVIN(m): 11:33am On Sep 03, 2012
EDRIS REMAIN THE NIGERIA GOD FATHER IN MUSIQ, SO ANY BODY DAT TALK ABT EDRIS IS A BIG FULL AT 40, THE ONLY THAT ALWAYS SAYS THE TRUTH IN EVRY HE DO U KN WAT I MEAN BY DAT, U GUYS WE JUST WOKE UP ONE MONI SAYING STUPID TINS U DOT EVEN KNOW LET ME TEL U EDRIS HAS WON MANY AWARD FOR NIERIA IN 9OS WHEN TUFACE AND D'BAJ IS NT EVEN THINKIN DY WE BE EVER RICH IN THEIR LYF. EDRIS IS EVEN DY ONE THAT BROUGHT 2FACE IN TO KENNIS MUSIQ. GUYS NO MATTER WAT, EDRIS REMAIN NO 1 IN NAIJA IN EVRYTIN B IT MONI, LET ME TELL U A LITTLE SECRET EDRIS EARN 50 BILLION NAIRA A MONTH IN HIS ESTATE HE HAD IN DUBAIL
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 03, 2012
Dah! I loaded this dude's Twitter profile and it crashed my Twitter App. Froze my System for 20minutes and even attempted to display a Blue Screen. embarassed

Who the heck? angry
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by Okijajuju1(m): 11:36am On Sep 03, 2012
seedord247:

Where's the rugged man that kicked him out as of today?

Eedris is one the first nigerian afrobeat musician to go US and perform in some local naija club in brooklyn and houston....

He used his music to fight the current crime thats happening in our society then... Mr lecturer and jaga...

He's the first nigerian musician to rise up against Star mega jamz for treating naija musicians like Arrow..

Eedris was nominated to play live in eqypt for coca cola, but obasanjo terminate it; due to the word he used to qualify naija.

Ruggedman.. That dude is still way more relevant than Idris is in Todays music industry.. Atleast Ruggedman is still considered for events and shows. The last gig Ruggedman did was in 2009 when he anchored the MTN Project Fame.. He has quite a few international performances as well under his belt.

Idirs the first Nigerian Artist go go abroad and perform?! LIKE WHAT!!!!! Okay, Fela Anikulapo Kuti is the undisputed king and father of Afrobeat.. Fela as at 1967 was living and performing with his band in the United States of America.. Fela as at 1967 recorded an album in Los Angeles Califonia.. So whats this about Idris doing what at some local unknown bar in some shanty town in the US?!

Fela Anikulapo Kuti not only used his music to fight the government (which by the way was military), he also went to jail for it severally and lest I forget, his mum got merked by the military in the process.. So again, Nigeria JagaJaga and Mr. Lecturer were childs play in terms of music activism by Nigerian Musicians..

Fighting Star Mega Jam?! Niqqa please.. That was the death of him.. According to the report, He had signed a contract with Star and it wasnt for business class seats.. But just because he wanted to rub shoulders with 50 and get some press, he pulled that stunt with 50Cents onboard and got his arse properly whooped by 50's Bouncers before anyone could even intervene. Well he got his press alright, but he lost it all after that because no promoter or company would come near Idris with a 100 ft pole.

Idirs got nominated to play in Egypt and Obasanjo stopped it?! Like if you believe that, then you must also believe in Killer Numbers as well.

Lets also not forget his faling out with Kennis Music, His beef with his group Remedies during their Rothmans tour that broke them up, His beating up Jaywon and many more shinanigans..

That Nigga is old news!! He should go achive himself jor!!

#Team SUBSIDIZE Garri

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by Shaw007(m): 11:36am On Sep 03, 2012
seedord247: Most of u may insult him...but the niqqa is saying the truth... From 1995 to early to 2000's... This player was da bomb and he always put reality to what he sing...

Mr lecturer

Jaga jaga

Come back home

And the unforgetable oko ashewo.

God bless you EEDRIS.
that still doesnt explain why he thinks he's the money making machine in the industry,i would have loved it if he had twitted why he thinks so

and BTW how much is eIdris worth??
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by dam007(m): 11:40am On Sep 03, 2012
seedord.. you just keep messing up!!!!!
undecided undecided
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by Shaw007(m): 11:41am On Sep 03, 2012
Okija_juju:

Ruggedman.. That dude is still way more relevant than Idris is in Todays music industry.. Atleast Ruggedman is still considered for events and shows. The last gig Ruggedman did was in 2009 when he anchored the MTN Project Fame.. He has quite a few international performances as well under his belt.

Idirs the first Nigerian Artist go go abroad and perform?! LIKE WHAT!!!!! Okay, Fela Anikulapo Kuti is the undisputed king and father of Afrobeat.. Fela as at 1967 was living and performing with his band in the United States of America.. Fela as at 1967 recorded an album in Los Angeles Califonia.. So whats this about Idris doing what at some local unknown bar in some shanty town in the US?!

Fela Anikulapo Kuti not only used his music to fight the government (which by the way was military), he also went to jail for it severally and lest I forget, his mum got merked by the military in the process.. So again, Nigeria JagaJaga and Mr. Lecturer were childs play in terms of music activism by Nigerian Musicians..

Fighting Star Mega Jam?! Niqqa please.. That was the death of him.. According to the report, He had signed a contract with Star and it wasnt for business class sits.. But just because he wanted to rub shoulders and get some press, he pulled that stunt with 50Cents and got his arse properly whooped by 50's Bouncers before anyone could even intervene. Well he got his press alright, but he lost it all after then because no promoter or company would come near Idris with a 100 ft pole.

Idirs got nominated to play in Egypt and Obasanjo stopped it?! Like if you believe that, then you must also believe in Killer Numbers as well.

#Team SUBSIDIZE Garri

Lobatan!!
I need not say more,as far as i'm concerned,Idris is dead in the industry. . .

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by seedord247(m): 11:45am On Sep 03, 2012
dam_007: seedord.. you just keep messing up!!!!!
undecided undecided

Why did u use question mark again?

Is illiteracy pure water in your house hold ni?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by HiiiPower(m): 11:48am On Sep 03, 2012
This song change the music industry
in Nigeria forever. Thanks to
Eedris Abdukareem and the Remedies.

Plantashun boiz were still selling gala in Festac
town when Remedies changed the game.

The music that birthed afrobeats in Nigeria.

Remedyies - Shako mo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He3S8hSNiOw
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by freecocoa(f): 11:54am On Sep 03, 2012
I take it ya'll arguing with seedog247 about anything in english doesn't know he's the No 1 grammatical terrorist on NL, ya'll better wear your bulletproofs to avoid casualties grin

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by HiiiPower(m): 11:55am On Sep 03, 2012
I know Zaki Adze, Blakky,
Junior and Pretty, Seyi Sodimu etc.
were rapping before Remedies hit the scene.
But Remedies birthed the new skool of
afro-hiphop. They changed the game!

Trybesmen, Plantashun boiz, Maintain etc.
started after they paved the way.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by Shaw007(m): 11:57am On Sep 03, 2012
freecocoa: I take it ya'll arguing with seedog247 about anything in english doesn't know he's the No 1 grammatical terrorist on NL, ya'll better wear your bulletproofs to avoid casualties grin
no kiddinggrin
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by SoocoolTM(m): 11:59am On Sep 03, 2012
seedord247:

Why did u use question mark again?

Is illiteracy pure water in your house hold ni?

? =>> question mark
! =>> exclamation mark/point.
There is a difference
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by dontador(m): 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2012
Soo_cool™:

? =>> question mark
There is a difference
Lol.... The guy is just playing with you, just ignore him...
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by freecocoa(f): 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2012
Shaw007: no kiddinggrin
Not at all o my brother, I've lost two laptop screens to him gabgaun bombs grin

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by free2ryhme: 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2012
Of course yes they know after all timaya gave u a credit that he was ur back up singer even though he is a star now he still respected u so calm down we know. But he shouldn't put it like that,people have to set pace for others to climb. Edris was one artiste that represented Africa youthS abroad,edris was one artiste that sang without auto tunes. I am not saying these new guys are nt doing well but auto tunes has taken over the music industry world wide. That is not to say he should blow his trumpet by himself. We all know people who were doing the hip hop when hip hip was believed to be for illiterates in Nigeria.

The same way the likes of Afrikaa babantaa,magul,Guru,KRS1,Mc hammer,Ice cube,coolio,latifah,Da brat,tupac,biggy,diddy,Master P,baby(birdman),Dre,Mac 10,warren G,naughty by nature,flavor flave,nas,snoop,common,swizbeat,jayZ,Run DMC,scarface etc, made way for the today world wide hip hop we have been enjoying. So mr edris you don't need to say it those who know the history of hip hop always remember those behind it. You can't be on top forever,your time has past so you should go into production and promoting up and coming artistes just like diddy and birdman of cash money records . Your handwork will show even behind the scenes.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by freecocoa(f): 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2012
dontador: Lol.... The guy is just playing with you, just ignore him...
I swear to you with my left n1pple, he's not playing, he just doesn't know and won't admit he doesn't. cheesy
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by moshmusth(m): 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2012
Abeg free idrisu now the guy she Indirectly vex say when soup con done him never taste out of am na psquare and dbanj they rush except say hkm no get the liver to mention 2baba.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by dontador(m): 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2012
freecocoa: I swear to you with my left n1pple, he's not playing, he just doesn't know and won't admit he doesn't. cheesy
**i laugh dance azonto** Damn!!!! You are one crazy funny wench.....
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by seedord247(m): 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2012
Okija_juju:

Fighting Star Mega Jam?! Niqqa please.. That was the death of him.. According to the report, He had signed a contract with Star and it wasnt for business class seats.. But just because he wanted to rub shoulders with 50 and get some press, he pulled that stunt with 50Cents onboard and got his arse properly whooped by 50's Bouncers before anyone could even intervene. Well he got his press alright, but he lost it all after that because no promoter or company would come near Idris with a 100 ft pole.

#Team SUBSIDIZE Garri

How's rugged man more relevant than eedris.... The last time i checked, eedris did some collabo with femi kuti and he has also produced 2-3 song early this year.Rugged man his serving his shameful act in silent jail and as far as i know, there's nothing left for him than joining okrika or spare part bizznes.

I wanted to say afro beat hip hop... He's the first and he even announced it that he's enjoying his life in yankee with dirty money and co.lol

Atleast, he used some of his music to tackle the plight nigerians is going thru. Which musician in naija can do what he did besides fela and lagbaja. Most of the so call musicians of nowadays are afta the oil money. They are scared of fighting the govt with their music... @least let's give him credit for that.

And what make you think that fela play in stadium or hall in US, he was deported back to naija bcus he doesnt have legal papers to work in US.

FYI: every naija musician that come to the US to perform alway used the local club.

Who killed his career after the hit song jaga jaga?..

Who stopped promoters for giving him contract after leaving kennis music to create his own record label?

I'm using phone for now..... When i get on my desktop, imma produce the link on how his contract got terminated.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by chemashie(m): 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2012
mmmustapha: How can dis reduce the price of Garri
Hope you have another username aside this?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by seedord247(m): 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2012
freecocoa: I swear to you with my left n1pple, he's not playing, he just doesn't know and won't admit he doesn't. cheesy

Dont let us start ooooo
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2012
Soo_cool™:
You are right!
His English just made "garri" rain in my area!

Lmfaoooo! I don die for here oo, dis guys sha
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by yungkiz(m): 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2012
D guy suck!!!! Mak him go rest... No let p square here diz tin were u talk
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by freecocoa(f): 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2012
dontador: **i laugh dance azonto** Damn!!!! You are one crazy funny wench.....
O boy if not that "wench" has two or more meanings i for vex now, let me just take the good one grin
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by seedord247(m): 12:20pm On Sep 03, 2012
Soo_cool™:

? =>> question mark
There is a difference

Are you blind and also deaf??

You used exclamation mark to complete your sentence and also used question mark to join it. .

!!!!

Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) / "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North / Video: Download Chris Brown – Don't Be Gone Too Long Ft Ariana Grande MP4

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70