Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me (20858 Views)

Davido And Dbanj Are Fuji Artistes - Adewale Ayuba / 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by Skywalker5(m): 9:46am On Sep 03, 2012
The guy can't even spell dollars
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by seedord247(m): 9:47am On Sep 03, 2012
yuzedo: This nigger's spelling/English tho! undecided . . .It can cure Cancer! grin angry

Coming from some1 that used plural as singular... Cretin grin
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by Afam4eva(m): 9:48am On Sep 03, 2012
Sky-walker:
The guys can't even spell dollars
Is he in a spelling Bee competition?

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by Sprumbaba: 9:50am On Sep 03, 2012
timmy1999: Eedris you are right abut that...but I no dey u again for wasiu place where we dey smoke skonk...
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by yohannazack(m): 9:50am On Sep 03, 2012
Wat do u xpect when Shoko, ogogoro, chekpe, burukutu, beer all @ wok?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by megxo(m): 9:53am On Sep 03, 2012
smtx: undecided so? But you ain't gettin paid? why?
9CE QUESTION
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by Skywalker5(m): 9:54am On Sep 03, 2012
afam4eva:
Is he in a spelling Bee competition?

Well if you making money, at least you should know how to spell it

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by Jungleprince1(m): 9:54am On Sep 03, 2012
Idris i tink i warn u about igbo!
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by ujukala: 9:55am On Sep 03, 2012
You said so. Thank you.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by Mckayzee(m): 10:04am On Sep 03, 2012
lynxnoon: popularity stunt angry grin
RUBBISH!!!
grin grin grin
hmmmm
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by acidtalk: 10:04am On Sep 03, 2012
afam4eva: Eedris definitely contributed his quota to the Nigerian music industry and what he and few people did back then was a catalyst for the change we've experienced today. Though his comment comes across as boastful.

Pardon him.
Once you are in the limelight and forefront of things what ever comment you make people will take it as being boastful or arrogant.

There will be no other way the 'wack rapper' would have passed his message across.

I don't like ANY of Idris Songs put I won't close my eyes and turn my face away to avoid acknowledging that the "wack rapper" contributed immensly to the development of the hype and pay Artiste of today receive.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by dontador(m): 10:05am On Sep 03, 2012
seedord247:

Coming from some1 that used plural as singular... Cretin grin
Thank you... Some people actually think they sabi english while they are the main blunders wen it comes to english.... Ostracized homosapiens behind a scrappy laptop typing nonsense.... Smh!!!
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by tunapawizzy: 10:06am On Sep 03, 2012
attention seeker
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by eduson33(m): 10:14am On Sep 03, 2012
***wispering***
Madam,Abeg mix peper soup and beans
:add two kpomo
:one goat intestine
:and enough okporoko
spray some ofe akwu on top if possible.no time

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by Donkunze: 10:16am On Sep 03, 2012
Haba!
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 03, 2012
DP.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 03, 2012
Please what was his contribution to our music industry? I really want to know.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by eduson33(m): 10:21am On Sep 03, 2012
ABEG ASK AM OO!!

Madam,Abeg mix peper soup and beans
:add two kpomo
:one goat intestine
:and enough okporoko
spray some ofe akwu on top if possible.no time
Reyginus: Please what was his contribution to our music industry? I seriously want to know.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by yuzedo: 10:24am On Sep 03, 2012
seedord247: Coming from some1 that used plural as singular... Cretin grin

Don't be daft! Point out any flaw in my statement and i'll pay your monthly d(ic)k-riding salary of N6,500 right now. Dunderhead!

dontador: Thank you... Some people actually think they sabi english while they are the main blunders wen it comes to english.... Ostracized homosapiens behind a scrappy laptop typing nonsense.... Smh!!!

Obviously, your obtuse-a(ss) isn't worth a rejoinder! Simpleton! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by Revolva(m): 10:25am On Sep 03, 2012
Yeap eedris should be thanked I knew some day our artist will reach somewhere and somebody fought for it ...true word eedris and who cares if his spelling were poor ...ernglish na our papa language
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by seedord247(m): 10:32am On Sep 03, 2012
yuzedo:

Don't be daft! Point out any flaw in my statement and i'll pay your monthly d(ic)k-riding salary of N6,500 right now. Dunderhead!

What's NIGGER'S WHEN THE PERSON YOU ARE REFERING TO IS SINGLE?

Cretin, if i'm poor, i'm still richer than the richest man in your family. grin

And plz do me favour, kindly use that money to enrol for adult education or evening lesson.... Nincompoop angry
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by dam007(m): 10:32am On Sep 03, 2012
seedord247: Most of u may insult him...but the niqqa is saying the truth... From 1995 to early to 2000's... This player was da bomb and he always put reality to what he sing...

Mr lecturer

Jaga jaga

Come back home

And the unforgetable oko ashewo.

God bless you EEDRIS.
dumb!! lame!!! then where are the likes of olu mentain toni tetula?? only thos music lords have the right to say what this slowpoke is saying! claiming don!! he should better take to his garri sequence!!
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by Okijajuju1(m): 10:32am On Sep 03, 2012
afam4eva: Eedris definitely contributed his quota to the Nigerian music industry and what he and few people did back then was a catalyst for the change we've experienced today. Though his comment comes across as boastful.

Okays, well said..

However, since we are giving props to the pioneers of Mordern day music, let's not forget Onyeka Onwenu & Sunny Ade, their successful songs for the family support programme ushered in the era of music for ads and propaganda. Let's not forget the Christi Essien Igbokwes who brought a whole new twist to music videos. Let's not forget the Blackkys, Ras Kimonos, Majek Fashek and Evi edna ogholi who braved the odds to popularise reggae in Naija.. What about the Oritz Wiliki, Mike okris, Funmi Adams, Mandators, Alex O's, Charly Boys, and co..

O lest I forget, Plantashun Boys nko!? They are thr true pioneers of mordern day music.. The first band to sell multi-platinum on cassette tapes.. Trybes men nko!? Idris was hot for a short period of time with his wack flows until Ruggedman came and kicked him off the stage..

Nobody can claim to be the pioneer of mordern day music in naija.. Azadus nko!?

Abegi make I hear word jor!! The guy is prooly so broke and can't afford a cup of garri and is now looking to start up a beef with any body as if that would be his ressurection..

3 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 03, 2012
Some times when I'm in the mood for laughter all I just need to do is to come and read some comments on naira land....see the wey una finish mr. Eedris grin

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by ajf(m): 10:33am On Sep 03, 2012
Too much weed makes somebody boast about his 'has been' status...
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by davidif: 10:36am On Sep 03, 2012
The man definitely has a point. He was definitely one of the pioneers for sure.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by seedord247(m): 10:38am On Sep 03, 2012
dam_007: dumb!! lame!!! then where are the likes of olu mentain toni tetula?? only thos music lords have the right to say what this slowpoke is saying! claiming don!! he should better take to his garri sequence!!

I can see that u grow up with boko haram thats why afrobeat is new to you like jollof rice. angry

Do you know the group call "REMEDIES" in the middle 90's?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by SoocoolTM(m): 10:38am On Sep 03, 2012
seedord247:

And plz do me favour, kindly use that money to enrol for adult education or evening lesson.... Nincompoop angry
But Mr. Man, there was an apostrophe before the "s" so it is not plural

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by Odinaka00(m): 10:38am On Sep 03, 2012
Migidi-figidi-sigidi-jigid-mididi lyrics, if nt d likes of rugged man, mode9, oversose, terry d rapman, saucekid, ice prince, jesse jags, mi, DAGRIN etc, we for stil dey listen to migidfigidisigirigidi lyrics
No offence

#teamgarri#

3 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by dam007(m): 10:39am On Sep 03, 2012
yuzedo:

i'm really confused here... iz this an English class or just a nairaland post??
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by ajf(m): 10:41am On Sep 03, 2012
seedord247:

Oga,he's coming and he is coming... Nigger's coming and nigger is coming... How didn't you get that?

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by johnstar(m): 10:41am On Sep 03, 2012
Nd so , where wr u wn p square ar getn paid undecided undecided, abegi...... Will dis make uefa rplay d match btwn chelsa nd a.madrid

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Favorite Old School Songs / Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) / Video: Download Chris Brown – Don't Be Gone Too Long Ft Ariana Grande MP4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.