Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me (20860 Views)

Davido And Dbanj Are Fuji Artistes - Adewale Ayuba / 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by freecocoa(f): 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2012
seedord247:

Dont let us start ooooo
Let us start abeg, the only thing left for me to do here will be to bury you, seeing that you've been murdered by these fine dudes.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by dontador(m): 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2012
freecocoa: O boy if not that "wench" has two or more meanings i for vex now, let me just take the good one grin
Lol... I meant the good one.... ##cheers
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by freecocoa(f): 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2012
dontador: Lol... I meant the good one.... ##cheers
okies then, cheers wink
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by seedord247(m): 12:31pm On Sep 03, 2012
freecocoa: Let us start abeg, the only thing left for me to do here will be to bury you, seeing that you've been murdered by these fine dudes.

Hahhahaha... You thought you got supporters huh?

Old mama youngy, try and donate your menopause pu**y to herbalist. Maybe they'll u use it to cure the curse placed on you.... Carbon copy of anthropoid. grin
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by freecocoa(f): 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2012
seedord247:

Old mama youngy, try and donate your menopause pu**y to herbalist. Maybe they'll u use it to cure the curse placed on you.... Carbon copy of anthropoid. grin
Hehehe cheesy

Whatever you have to say to me will not get past what you just wrote above which in no way applies to me in the real world but you have been disgraced based on how much of a dunce you are, which btw is a glaring fact.

Don't you pity yourself? You want to correct someone when you are blunders personified, i weep for you bro, donate your brain to a lab where it will be tested and confirmed that a human being can actually live above 40 years and the brain will still remain unused.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by Shaw007(m): 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2012
freecocoa: Not at all o my brother, I've lost two laptop screens to him gabgaun bombs grin
hihihihigrin
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by Shaw007(m): 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2012
freecocoa: Let us start abeg, the only thing left for me to do here will be to bury you, seeing that you've been murdered by these fine dudes.
hehehe. . .this shud be gOod, freecocoa vs seedord247grin

shaw007 shall be watchIng from d hIgh-table8)
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by free2ryhme: 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2012

seedord247:

Na wa ooo. Some people's mouth stinks more than a septic tank.. Haba ... freecocoa look at your life??
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2012
wetin dey with all this dissing

give props to the old school, the soldiers who paved the way for the current crop of mostly noisemaking swagga noise makers

hip hoppers all pay tribute to kurtis blow, etal

naijas dont.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by freecocoa(f): 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2012
free2ryhme:

Na wa ooo. Some people's mouth stinks more than a septic tank.. Haba ... freecocoa look at your life??
Really? don't tell me you are in the same league with the hilldiot, that's in no way my life FYI.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by seedord247(m): 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2012
free2ryhme:

Broo... Dont mind that ghetto rat strumpet suffering from leprosy.... She'd be flying all over NL looking for fresh mugun to catch....

I swear, if you see her, you will suee the doctor that took her out of her mother womb. She's tooo ugly to be a cannibals not to talk of humanoid.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by Shaw007(m): 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2012
seedord247:

hey uhmm. . .i tot we were talking about d grammer thingY here

and dont face me o!! Na freecocoagrin

u dont want 2 start with me
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by chucky234(m): 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2012
chux76: Eedris has,is and will always be a NUISANCE...He nearly died of hunger he had to come back and beg Keke n D1,Ruggedman et al...now he is here setting his boat on fire again...Gosh...Common sense is really not for commons like Eedris
Its only those who were born in 1990 and were just 5 years old in 1995 that will make such comment,Hip Hop was a taboo in Nigeria until Edris,Tony Tetuila and Eddy Montana (Remedies) released Shakomo which paved the way for other artists like Oxygen (PaulPlay and co),Def O Clan,Plantatsun Boiz,Ruff,Rugged and Raw.
it may also interest you to know that Seal's Kiss from a Rose that became a hit single as Batman's soundtrack was turned down by premier records as no record company in Nigeria had faith in Hip Hop or R & B and will never invest a penny into such music but Edris changed that.
He deserves some respect as the pioneer of Hip Hop in Nigeria,though Weird MC recorded Allen Avenue in 1992/93 but it was only a single and nobody care to buy the cassette as the cassette was never made but almost every household was blasting shakomo,Shade,Oko-ashawo and the remix of Lala Friday with Wale Thomson

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by free2ryhme: 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2012
freecocoa: Really? don't tell me you are in the same league with the hilldiot, that's in no way my life FYI.

We all have our different opinions and since you dont share mine it is a pity cos all you see and surrounds you is negativity..
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by freecocoa(f): 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2012
seedord247:

Broo... Dont mind that ghetto rat strumpet suffering from leprosy.... She'd be flying all over NL looking for fresh mugun to catch....

I swear, if you see her, you will suee the doctor that took her out of her mother womb. She's tooo ugly to be a cannibals not to talk of humanoid.
Leave plenty talk about someone you've never seen and talk about the things we see clearly on here, you call me ugly cos you know that's the only thing you can say but giving the fact that you don't know me then it doesn't hold water.

Be humble and let us school you on the basic steps to constructing simple sentences, if only you'd admit you are a dunce and learn, maybe your life would be better.

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by free2ryhme: 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2012
freecocoa: Leave plenty talk about someone you've never seen and talk about the things we see clearly on here, you call me ugly cos you know that's the only thing you can say but giving the fact that you don't know me then it doesn't hold water.

Be humble and let us school you on the basic steps to constructing simple sentences, if only you'd admit you are a dunce and learn, maybe your life would be better.

babe you wicked ooo .. on point!!!!
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by freecocoa(f): 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2012
free2ryhme:

We all have our different opinions and since you dont share mine it is a pity cos all you see and surrounds you is negativity..

you say?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by free2ryhme: 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2012
freecocoa: you say?

babe since u have chosen to fight dirty then i am not interested. I will watch from the side lines
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by seedord247(m): 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2012
freecocoa: Leave plenty talk about someone you've never seen and talk about the things we see clearly on here, you call me ugly cos you know that's the only thing you can say but giving the fact that you don't know me then it doesn't hold water.

What do we need to talk about b1tch when it has clearly show that you are hopeless in terms of relationship and future ambition.

Even though you changed your mind to become lesbooo, no negress is gonna patronize you bcus animals are meant to live in the zoo not with normal human being.

Gotta get ready for work. Ciao angry
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by SoocoolTM(m): 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2012
seedord247:

Are you blind and also deaf??

You used exclamation mark to complete your sentence and also used question mark to join it. .

!!!!
You are hopeless!
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by freecocoa(f): 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2012
seedord247:

What do we need to talk about b1tch when it has clearly show that you are hopeless in terms of relationship and future ambition.

Even though you changed your mind to become lesbooo, no negress is gonna patronize you bcus animals are meant to live in the zoo not with normal human being.

Hahaha grin

The agbaya don run.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by SoocoolTM(m): 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2012
seedord247:

What do we need to talk about b1tch when it (you) has (have) clearly show (shown) that you are hopeless in terms of relationship and future ambition.

Even though you changed your mind to become lesbooo, no negress is gonna patronize you bcus animals are meant to live in the zoo not with normal human being. (what does this even mean?)

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by free2ryhme: 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2012
freecocoa: Hahaha grin

The agbaya don run.

Atleast some still have work to go do .. what of those wey no get work to do not to talk of say dem no get work to do how we go do their matter nahh?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by free2ryhme: 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2012
[quote author=Soo_coolâ„¢][/quote]

ask google
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by naturalwaves: 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2012
seedord247: Where's the rugged man that kicked him out as of today?

Nice question.wanted to ask d same thing too. Ruggedman left because he could not stand being disgraced by d new,upcoming,SMOOTH ENGLISH rappers.He was quick to realise that the era of pidgin rap is over,so he took to his heels before he is forced into retirement no thanks to MI and co.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2012
naturalwaves:

Nice question.wanted to ask d same thing too. Ruggedman left because he could not stand being disgraced by d new,upcoming,SMOOTH ENGLISH rappers.He was quick to realise that the era of pidgin rap is over,so he took to his heels before he is forced into retirement no thanks to MI and co.

Well Karma is a Blackl Biatch!! MI & Co are getting their crack kicked by Yoruba-Pidgin slanging peeps like Davido and Wizboy or is it Wiznigguh grin grin grin
Naija music style is dynamic and changes every season.. Style-Plus was the ish back in da days.. wink but now they are soaking garri with Eeeedrisss (abdoulKareem Yaow!)
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by Maximus85(m): 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2012
Is this guy a kuli kuli seller?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by vislabraye(m): 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2012
I tot he would mention 2 face. A beg make I'm relax. He no pioneer anything. Before were Raski Mono Zaki Azi, Blackie.
Then the Kennys came along with Tuface and revolutionised the music industry.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by naturalwaves: 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:

Well Karma is a Blackl Biatch!! MI & Co are getting their crack kicked by Yoruba-Pidgin slanging peeps like Davido and Wizboy or is it Wiznigguh grin grin grin
Naija music style is dynamic and changes every season.. Style-Plus was the ish back in da days.. wink but now they are soaking garri with Eeeedrisss (abdoulKareem Yaow!)

Exactly! Nigerian music industry is so so dynamic. Ruggedman insulted EEDRIS' ROLLING RAP STYLE grin and he was so proud about it as if he is going to be d best for a very long time.Then came,M.I and co,without attacking RUGGEDMAN'S. Personality,they silently sent his PIDGIN RAP STYLE on exile grin (Law of Karma).He now operates a glorified boutique which he calls a clothing line. grin grin grin. I remeber telling my friends that it is so suprising to see Nigerian Rappers rapping with good vocabs and predicted an era when a lot of graduates will troop into music. Very surprising to see d likes of VECTOR using words like 'ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE',WINDOWS, XP etc in his rap.The NATIVE LANGUAGE RAPPERS so to say(Olamide and co) are equally aving their own share of followership.I JUST LOVE THE DYNAMISM.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by Sike(m): 3:32pm On Sep 03, 2012
*spits* Yeye talk.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by Fash20: 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2012
Soo_coolâ„¢:
Eedris is high on "GARRI" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Bas..tard. No b dry corn u dey chop
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by chikkydear(f): 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2012
undecidedGuess he needs attention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Favorite Old School Songs / Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) / "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.