Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira (16309 Views)

I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by joeldy: 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2012
Abi she tink say she don jam psquare.abeg chop ma money!
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2012
scribble:

All u ever brag about is how you can foot the BIG bills of the women (imaginary or real) in your harem.

Nigeria needs less men like you. Its muntulu mugus like you that encourage the lost souls to ask outrageously today.
See me see wahala. Shoe get size. Me no dey follow your type of girls naw. For Christ sake, I shouldnt appreciate the pretty girls around ? I no be suffer head like you oh. Warrafuck!!! @OP, take the girl home and do as you wish, 30k can be further discussed after sowing your oats.
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2012
Lolaabokoku: Be your brothers keeper and you can as well be your sisters keeper cos God loves a cheerful giver.. Dont you think so?
ehen so make he jus throway im money like dat abi?
ok then make u send me 30k becos me sef i broke cheesy
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Jahcares(m): 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2012
...It sounds so sudden. Maybe she needs it pretty desperately and you seem to be a nice guy or mugu to her...
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2012
Did u in anyway dress like father xmas that day?maybe she mistook u for father xmas.
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2012
wink wink wink
pro01: Lol. That's a good sign if you ask me. She's the kind of girl that keeps things simple and straightforward . . .since she immediately lets you know what she is all about, rather than pretending initially and making you waste your time like some naija girls (who are even worse than her) like to do.

As long as her body meets my premium 'carnal specification' , I'd simply invite her over, hang out and have a nice time, retire to my place later in the night, and then do the needful to my satisfaction. [size=18pt]The next morning I may give her anything my spirit asks me to give her - maybe 1% of the amount she asked for, maybe a third of it, maybe half, maybe even double. Afterwards we might continue on that transactional level until I get tired of her stale kunt.[/size]

Where there'll be a problem is when she withholds sex from you while expecting you to 'dash' her free money. In that case, na combo of hot slaps I go take discharge her from my presence.

Even though this sound harsh, I couldn't help laughing to it.

Women should really respect themselves mannh!! Just saying know who to give your punni to. wink wink
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Juzzybabe(f): 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2012
stpat1: Met Her In The Morning, In The Evening She Calls Me To Help Her With #30,000

Wonders shall never end. I live in PH. This morning I met a chick in the bus, we got talking and I collected her number promising to give her a call in the evening.

In the evening, she called me and was telling how she and her friend later went in search of a new accommodation and that they only have 70k for an accommodation that costs over 100k. Now she wants me to help her with about 40k.

Now what I was wondering is are there still Mugus that fall for such cheap scam? even if she was saying the truth, am I the right person to ask at such a time? someone you just met in a bus just some few hrs back. Na wha o
God loves a cheerful giver!!!
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Utch13: 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2012
Na wah o! Guys playing girls, girls playing guys...what has become of d world? What happened to pple actually helping nd loving each oda without expecting anythin in return? @ stagger u say money is a medium of exchange, but in ds context, it has become so cuz we ve made it d norm as in money for hand back for ground![b]Na wah o! Guys playing girls, girls playing guys...what has become of d world? What happened to pple actually helping nd loving each oda without expecting anythin in return? @ stagger u say money is a medium of exchange, but in ds context, it has become so cuz we ve made it d norm as in money for hand back for ground![/b]Na wah o! Guys playing girls, girls playing guys...what has become of d world? What happened to pple actually helping nd loving each oda without expecting anythin in return? @ stagger u say money is a medium of exchange, but in ds context, it has become so cuz we ve made it d norm as in money for hand back for ground!
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by cidijoe80: 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2012
na wah another asked me for a BB bold 5 for to spend some time with me not even the night
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by justi4jesu(f): 7:21pm On Sep 04, 2012
That na your own side of d story jor ooo.. Who know whether u don invite her to your house that same day wey you meet her... try givin without complaining.
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Tstark(m): 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2012
^^^^
Your words fit your profile picture.........smh
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by MacLovington(m): 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2012
grin grin

OP,
Please shave your long white beard so you don't look like father x-mas.
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 04, 2012
rokiatu: wink wink wink

Even though this sound harsh, I couldn't help laughing to it.

Women should really respect themselves mannh!! Just saying know who to give your punni to. wink wink

Hmm...so you want women to deny 'people like me' punny? Just because we refuse to be mumulized? Una never serious at all.

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 04, 2012
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2012
Tstark: ^^^^

Lol, na you make me look oh. I swear she can give me head with both of us standing on level ground. . .maybe that is not such a bad thing after all, just maybe.
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2012
Naija babes and their cheap gimmicks
Guys don sharpen up O!!!!
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by SKYLAC(m): 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2012
See better local
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2012
jay bee:
I don't see the point in trying to do trade by batter sef cos surely that thang don't cost that much.
You better ask Billyonaire.
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2012
pro01: Lol. That's a good sign if you ask me. She's the kind of girl that keeps things simple and straightforward . . .since she immediately lets you know what she is all about, rather than pretending initially and making you waste your time like some naija girls (who are even worse than her) like to do.

As long as her body meets my premium 'carnal specification' , I'd simply invite her over, hang out and have a nice time, retire to my place later in the night, and then do the needful to my satisfaction. The next morning I may give her anything my spirit asks me to give her - maybe 1% of the amount she asked for, maybe a third of it, maybe half, maybe even double. Afterwards we might continue on that transactional level until I get tired of her stale kunt.

Where there'll be a problem is when she withholds sex from you while expecting you to 'dash' her free money. In that case, na combo of hot slaps I go take discharge her from my presence.
This keeps things impersonal. No unnecessary clinching and what not, no guillt trips. Just a normal transaction.
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2012
D girl na ashy for begining stage! She's just telling u her price tag!
She was ready to gv u d kpekus for 30k. And i sure say na uniport girl.
80% of them dey or hope to join the runs industry.
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by osisey2010: 9:02pm On Sep 04, 2012
afam4eva: I guess if she had offered you puzzy right inside the bus, you won't complain.
he would still come here and brag about it... He will call her names like flirt, ashawo, olosho etc
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 04, 2012
i swear naija girls don craze finish dis days o grin
gave one smallie my card yesterday for office na im she waylay me today, said 'i need 10k to change my wardrobe ' i was like God punish u, u dey mad? grin
anoda one for area came up, 'i like you, you're so cute' i said ehen? ok. the next week na 'pls buy me a dress, 13k' .
lol.
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2012
Tstark: ^^^^
looks like she's the ph trick tried to sucker the Op cheesy see her leg like 'house rent'
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by otodeluxe(m): 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2012
Run away as fast as you can bro!
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Pesuzok(m): 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2012
The girl is guessing u will like the have s3x with her, so she is just playing her card first, so whenever you want to get laid, u kw the amount you gonna give her. At most she gives you discount of 5k. My 2 cents
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by PosCaricature: 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2012
Dat na true love. I beg try & give her the money,afterall na wetin dey hungry man dey take im money.
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Genius100: 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2012
Very simple. Tell her you don't give women money until you've seen them naked.
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2012
fresh_dude: This keeps things impersonal. No unnecessary clinching and what not, no guillt trips. Just a normal transaction.
That's the idea. . . It's a very tidy arrangement if you ask me, as long as her expectations/demands do not exceed my valuation of her bodily assets and the sexual gratification I can derive therefrom. Otherwise, make she carry her overpriced bag of smelly fufu go find another buyer.

osisey2010: he would still come here and brag about it... He will call her names like flirt, ashawo, olosho etc.

You don't get it. . .he might brag about it, he might call her a flirt, but he will NOT call her an ashawo. Why? Because she offered him sex for the fun/attraction/thrill of it, NOT for money or material things or anticipated favours of any kind. It would simply be a matter of good old seduction and human attraction, not a cold-blooded commercial transaction disguised as a fling or relationship.
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Genovese(m): 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2012
naija girls can beg!
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by stpat1(m): 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2012
Some chicks are just dumb, I was born and raised on the streets of Lagos, so that trick is not sophisticated enough to fool me. The most annoying part is that she had to continuously flash me before I called her. I had to patiently wait for her to explain the cock and bull story for over 15 mins.
I knew its a white lie cos you should have a budget and prior information of cost of accommodation in an area before you go and inspect it. For goodness sake, where will she even fine accommodation that cheap in PH.

Anyway I told her point blank that though I can afford the amount but I'll surely not give her. Guess what? the MUMU even asked me whhyyy nnnnooowww.
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Idowuogbo(f): 11:03pm On Sep 04, 2012
Lmfaoo@ y nowww
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2012
LMAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? / What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? / Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.