Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,078 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira (16310 Views)

I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by stpat1(m): 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2012
afam4eva: I guess if she had offered you puzzy right inside the bus, you won't complain

Of course she must have suspected I wanted something cos of the way I flattered her in the bus, but Haba that her strategy is damn too dumb. That only showed how unintelligent she is.

osisey2010:
he would still come here and brag about it... He will call her names like flirt, ashawo, olosho etc

Why would i brag about it? na today we dey see those ones?
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by stpat1(m): 11:13pm On Sep 04, 2012
yyyy nnoow.lol

Later in the day, I had to look in the mirror maybe I get Ibadan or gwari tribal mark for face.
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2012
ask her to come with her friend ,phuck them then put in the money in their azz.. grin grin a least the will deserve it this time
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by stpat1(m): 11:22pm On Sep 04, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: ask her to come with her friend ,phuck them then put in the money in their azz.. grin grin a least the will deserve it this time

I can send them to your address. I already have too much on my hands wink
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Manchikoabu: 11:24pm On Sep 04, 2012
stpat1:

Lol
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by scribble: 11:37pm On Sep 04, 2012
stpat1:

some men be juggling babes like its stock echange when their mates are building cities and propounding upon prospects.

some of these men will be like 75 years old still chasing apple pie like say na religion
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 04, 2012
stpat1:

same here bro undecided undecided i wish i could help you grin grin grin.. was she even beautiful?
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by stpat1(m): 12:07am On Sep 05, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: same here bro undecided undecided i wish i could help you grin grin grin.. was she even beautiful?

ahh she set o. Someone like you might even give her 45k sef, but OYO for her, after-all she no wear Iron Pant
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Nobody: 2:24am On Sep 05, 2012
pro01:

Hmm...so you want women to deny 'people like me' punny? Just because we refuse to be mumulized? Una never serious at all.

No dude do your thing jare. Carry go nothing do you. grin grin grin

I give punni to only the man I luv. Eevrybody can not be like me.
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Flygeriana(m): 4:21am On Sep 05, 2012
Lolaabokoku: Be your brothers keeper and you can as well be your sisters keeper cos God loves a cheerful giver.. Dont you think so?
And yet, u gals are stil being stingy with ur pu-c's.
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by timilehing(m): 5:10am On Sep 05, 2012
This thread is stil on?
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by favour101(m): 7:12am On Sep 05, 2012
Your own is change mine I have not seen the person and she is requesting that I should pay get her a house that her uncles wife is disturbing her
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 05, 2012
Flygeriana:
And yet, u gals are stil being stingy with ur pu-c's.

Are you for real? Nigerian girls are not stingy with it at all oh, maybe shrewd is the right word - since they often calculate how/what they would gain from you in Naira and kobo before giving up the pu-c. When they see gain, or the likelihood of gain, they are the most cheerful givers in God's green earth.
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Mirinda2: 8:23am On Sep 05, 2012
stagger: The accommodation card is a common trick they usually play. I can't imagine myself falling for such. How can a girl go asking for money? Does she not know that money is a medium of exchange? If you want money, you have to give something for it.
real men do it
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Idowuogbo(f): 8:25am On Sep 05, 2012
Mirinda2: real men do it
Vampire! Define real men?
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by hammedkola(m): 9:03am On Sep 05, 2012
eyyah, tell her that you have accommodation in your apartment, she should come and stay with you. grin grin grin
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by patrickmuf(m): 10:39am On Sep 05, 2012
Una talk, no wahala...Una exchange contact, no wahala...She ask for money, wahala start...U bin want call am when u feel lyk straffing abi? Abeg u no serious jare!
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Kingsyze: 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2012
Sijo01:

The title of your thread reads #30k and #40k is on the body....* jst tinkin out loud*
Are you trying to say he lied?
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by HonEmeritus(m): 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2012
stpat1: Met Her In The Morning, In The Evening She Calls Me To Help Her With #30,000

Wonders shall never end. I live in PH. This morning I met a chick in the bus, we got talking and I collected her number promising to give her a call in the evening.

In the evening, she called me and was telling how she and her friend later went in search of a new accommodation and that they only have 70k for an accommodation that costs over 100k. Now she wants me to help her with about 40k.

Now what I was wondering is are there still Mugus that fall for such cheap scam? even if she was saying the truth, am I the right person to ask at such a time? someone you just met in a bus just some few hrs back. Na wha o
God loves a cheerful giver!
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Sijo01(f): 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2012
Kingsyze: Are you trying to say he lied?

Did you see anywhere 'Lie' was mentioned on my post
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by stpat1(m): 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2012
Mirinda2:

real men do it

Like someone said, U be Dracula. If your brother comes home to you to advice him if to give a chick money in such situation, Someone like u, I'm sure you'll quickly whisk him off to Mountain of fire to be delivered.

Sijo01: The title of your thread reads #30k and #40k is on the body....* jst tinkin out loud*

Sugomu, She says the accommodation cost is 100k and she has only 70k, she asked for 30k but she adds that she will try and figure out a way to pay for the agents fees (of course which is not included in the accommodation fees), All meaning she wont mind if I give her 40k to cover all other cost.
e be like say you dey drink ogogoro with gun powder abi angry
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by geogeous(f): 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2012
Lol ..... cryRUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by sayitout1: 11:07pm On Sep 13, 2012
stpat1: Met Her In The Morning, In The Evening She Calls Me To Help Her With #30,000

Wonders shall never end. I live in PH. This morning I met a chick in the bus, we got talking and I collected her number promising to give her a call in the evening.

In the evening, she called me and was telling how she and her friend later went in search of a new accommodation and that they only have 70k for an accommodation that costs over 100k. Now she wants me to help her with about 40k.

Now what I was wondering is are there still Mugus that fall for such cheap scam? even if she was saying the truth, am I the right person to ask at such a time? someone you just met in a bus just some few hrs back. Na wha o

wetin concern mugu 4 dis one. Shey U bin tink say U don get chick wey U want 2 corner. See bill don come & U dey hear dey announce am.

If not for dis building materails bill, no body 4 hear dis story.

D girl sef no get conscience. She meet U inside bus for PH wey b N50 come dey demand N30k abi N40k.
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by MacLovington(m): 3:00am On Sep 14, 2012
Money for hand, back for ground. That has never been truer.
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Sijo01(f): 7:59am On Sep 14, 2012
[quote author=stpat
Sugomu, She says the accommodation cost is 100k and she has only 70k, she asked for 30k but she adds that she will try and figure out a way to pay for the agents fees (of course which is not included in the accommodation fees), All meaning she wont mind if I give her 40k to cover all other cost.
e be like say you dey drink ogogoro with gun powder abi angry[/quote]

watin dey worry dis one?? Dey spit ogogoro for ur eye ni??........ Was all this u stated above on ur original post?? Abeg park well jor......... Btw, a similar thing happend to me yesterday...
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by stpat1(m): 12:42am On Mar 21, 2013
Sijo01: watin dey worry dis one?? Dey spit ogogoro for ur eye ni??........ Was all this u stated above on ur original post?? Abeg park well jor......... Btw, a similar thing happend to me yesterday...

So because I wan give u small gist I must break am down to d last detail for you abi? Primary wetin u take drop out of school?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? / What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? / Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.