Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

House Chores You Hated While Growing-Up - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Chores You Hated While Growing-Up (11502 Views)

What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? / What To Do When Your Husband Won’t Help With House Chores / Punishment You Hated As A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Chores You Hated While Growing-Up by kobofun(m): 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
seedord247: I hate washing my Assss after excretion. angry
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Re: House Chores You Hated While Growing-Up by JamesLucia: 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2013
[quote
author=Lolaabokoku]Washing the bathroom, toilet and gutter then we live
in a face me i slap you apartment. It wasnt funny then cos i have no
choice than using a short broom to scrub the army green spyrogera..
Nyama *goes out to vomit*[/quote]

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: House Chores You Hated While Growing-Up by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2013
everyone hates washing dishes, cheesy but love the food placed on it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: House Chores You Hated While Growing-Up by Bantino(m): 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2013
Washing plates meeennnnn was like one hell of a job.
Re: House Chores You Hated While Growing-Up by azzypandes(m): 6:32pm On Mar 25, 2013
I hate washing dishes with dry eba and slippery soup arround the dishes that I had to soak it and scrap it with spoon b4 the dry eba or amala is remove and I fetch water in order to go and play
Re: House Chores You Hated While Growing-Up by FlyboyZee: 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2013
If you hate me, give me clothes to wash.
If you want to kill me, then make me iron them.

I still hate to wash and iron clothes as hell.

1 Like

Re: House Chores You Hated While Growing-Up by JamesLucia: 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2013
tjskii: Cutting yam o,hated it with a passion,especially those big ones with chuku chuku hair on the body

hahahahahahaha funny
Re: House Chores You Hated While Growing-Up by Confusion: 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2013
For me, whatever u give me to do that I hate I won't do it well, so that next time u wnt try it but I love washing the cars because it was fun whether it is clean or not
Re: House Chores You Hated While Growing-Up by ceejiyn(f): 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2013
washing dishes
Re: House Chores You Hated While Growing-Up by JamesLucia: 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2013
infact this is night of a thousand laff o
Re: House Chores You Hated While Growing-Up by rallymento(m): 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
I hate washing the gutter, washing plates, scurbbing the back of the pots with ash and white sand, I hate everything about house chores!
Re: House Chores You Hated While Growing-Up by igben(m): 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2013
I escape all cos was havn uncles,senior brothers,mum doing the chores that time my dad was a dealer in yahaya outboard engine from late 70's on. I can still recall my mum was still washing my clothes when I was still in SS1 in 1989.
Re: House Chores You Hated While Growing-Up by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2013
Plate washing and i brake them evrtime till my mum stop sending me to wash plates
Re: House Chores You Hated While Growing-Up by adexsimply(m): 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2013
I didnt really like any house chores coz my mum waz alwayz doin all until my immediate sista grew up..coz i waz a bookworm, u mustn't call me 2 do anythn(i waz alwayz readin one buk or d oda), ghf u do,wahala don come b dat..
Re: House Chores You Hated While Growing-Up by Chimerase(m): 6:52pm On Mar 25, 2013
I did everi house chores dt were doable courtesy of ma ex step mom dt lady wicked die eh
Re: House Chores You Hated While Growing-Up by Burntcoal(f): 6:56pm On Mar 25, 2013
i dreaded saturdays cos u cant miss d always piling house chores. Fron devotion to sweeping removin cobwebs, moping d floor, washing of amala and eba gigan fron aluminium pots and men dose pots were thick and God bless u u break mama's pltes b sure to av a tribal mark dat day. Most tyms i hid dem in d pantry. Den u move to d gutter wia u use one dirty spyrogyra broom to scrub and scrub till u vomit. Den u move to d kitchen and use towels to clean d gas and kerosene stoves. Den u go to dad's room pack all his socks, singlets and mums undies to d bathrum and wash. By d tym u finish u just av to crash somewhere and take breakfast @3.30pm. Remembring dose days am even exhausted
Re: House Chores You Hated While Growing-Up by Emmyk(m): 6:57pm On Mar 25, 2013
Washing dishes
Re: House Chores You Hated While Growing-Up by Segunagagu(m): 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2013
Rukemi291: I hated cleaning the louvres. Damn, I still do.
Lolsss sorry

1 Like

Re: House Chores You Hated While Growing-Up by mrofficial2(m): 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2013
Washing of plates.
Re: House Chores You Hated While Growing-Up by Segunagagu(m): 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2013
igben: I escape all cos was havn uncles,senior brothers,mum doing the chores that time my dad was a dealer in yahaya outboard engine from late 70's on. I can still recall my mum was still washing my clothes when I was still in SS1 in 1989.
Damn!!!!! 1989. I was just 2years old den..

1 Like

Re: House Chores You Hated While Growing-Up by Segunagagu(m): 7:05pm On Mar 25, 2013
Flyboy Zee: If you hate me, give me clothes to wash.
If you want to kill me, then make me iron them.

I still hate to wash and iron clothes as hell.
I know say na dry cleaner go dey chop ur money well well. Loll
Re: House Chores You Hated While Growing-Up by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 25, 2013
I hated everything, from washing plates to cleaning the house....
Re: House Chores You Hated While Growing-Up by nineville(m): 7:05pm On Mar 25, 2013
Umh! i hated using grinding stone to grind pepper and onion.

1 Like

Re: House Chores You Hated While Growing-Up by mysticgal(f): 7:06pm On Mar 25, 2013
closing gate and ironing clothes,it annoys me
Re: House Chores You Hated While Growing-Up by bizybrain(m): 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2013
I hated washing plates cos we take turns n wen it gets 2 mine I'll look 4 a way 2 avoid it.
Re: House Chores You Hated While Growing-Up by Truckpusher(m): 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2013
i hated everything all i wanted to do was just play and play and wake up the next morning to play grin
Re: House Chores You Hated While Growing-Up by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 25, 2013
is housework enjoyable ? if possible i wouldn't do any, but its impossible in my household grin grin
Washing clothes. And still hate it. So i wash my cloth everyday..cos if ee plenty, i can faint on the sight!chai... Washing cloth is like the worst job to me. But i love washing plate and sweeping die! Laying bed nko..don't try me
yeah..just remembered, hate washing toilet too..but gat no choice but to do it.
I can torture you by just giving you my pop c's singlets sad
Re: House Chores You Hated While Growing-Up by scobaba: 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2013
Helping out in the kitchen in whateva form.

Dat explains y I don't know how to cook.

Dat also explains y my girl can 'shakara' me...make she no worry, I dey watch her.
Re: House Chores You Hated While Growing-Up by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2013
Truckpusher: i hated everything all i wanted to do was just play and play and wake up the next morning to play grin
Finally, someone on the same page with me. I hated everything, I only wanted to eat, watch tv, play and sleep grin grin

1 Like

Re: House Chores You Hated While Growing-Up by Segunagagu(m): 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2013
sheyie2007: I can torture you by just giving you my pop c's singlets sad

Hahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahah..I tell u..I can even die..my own dad will use all his undies and clothes for almost 3months..d stuffs go don reach like 100..he will nw give us to wash...haaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I still did it last week..at my age oooooooo...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saying ''thank You' After Meal Still Relevant In Our Society? / One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! / My Cousin's Story About Her Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.