Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (328491 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2012
Logs for today

7:50am - 100g bread + 1 mug beverage + 1 ponmon in stew

9:30am - 1 guava fruit

3:30pm - 1 medium roasted unripe plantain + a few peanuts.

8:20pm - 1.5 fist sized garri + 0.5 cup veggie stew + 1 ponmon.

I drank like a fish today, cannot explain that though.

Exercise - Nil
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 6:54am On Sep 06, 2012
Hour_Glass:

tongue in the cheek, ish
guilty as charged
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uche13: 10:34am On Sep 06, 2012
Hello everyone smiley.

I can see this place has been bubbling as usual wink

Log for yesterday

B- 2 servings of beans and a handful of garri

S- a piece of cake

L- 2 servings of beans and 1 turkey

Dinner- 3 bananas

Exercise-1000 skips
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2012
uche13:
Exercise-1000 skips
tongue
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:29pm On Sep 06, 2012
Logs for today

3:00pm - 1 can maltina

7:30pm - 2 white flour buns undecided

8:20pm - 1 orange

Dinner - 1.5 cup rice + 3 slices of plantain + 1/2 of a catfish (barbecued) tongue come join me right now

Exercise Log - 56 mins Jillian Michaels Banish Fat Boost Metabolism (Jaw breaking but its easier than I thought)
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2012
How are we doing guys,

So log for Tuesday, 45 minutes walking and jogging, did it intervally, would jog for 2 minutes, walk for 2and half minutes, then do 50 jump ropes, did 10 repitition, it was great i loved it, what made it more fun was, i did it with my hubby, he was panting like crazy...lol...

No exercise for yesterday...(wednessday)....

Today, Thurday hmmmm!!! not too sure, been so busy with other stuff....i will see what i can do, may be 15 minutes of cardio, jumping jacks and jump rope....may be pilates too, we will see....take care guys, still counting my calories though, .wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 3:07pm On Sep 07, 2012
So no exercise for me yesterday too....was so busy...

But this morning (Friday) it was fun, did 50 jump ropes, 30 jumping jacks, 30 front kicks, 30 seconds pilates i did those 4 , 15 times, so it was 15 reps of the 4 exercises, though i change the front kicks to back kicks too in some, and also side kicks.....and everything including warm-ups and cool-down lasted for 60 mins......loved it

Breakfast is 2 pieces of waffles (160 calories each), with syrup and butter will make it a total of 500 calories and yes including my cup of tea....

I wish everyone a lovely weekend.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2012
Exercise Logs

6:15am - 2 oranges

7:10am - 1.5 cups cereal + 1/4 cup of milk (evaporated) + 2 tsp sugar

1:30pm - wafers biscuits (4)(the thing was just dissolving inside my mouth cheesy)

2:00pm - 7 chocomilos

4:00pm - 3 medium slices of yam + 2 eggs

Dinner - 1 cup noodles + 3 slices of plantain + 1 piece of chicken

Exercise - Nil

See you tomorrow
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Sammiejo: 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2012
I see every one is doing great, I seem to retrogressed on my eating habits, just trying to rein it in. exercise still going great.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 6:01am On Sep 08, 2012
Sammiejo: I see every one is doing great, I seem to retrogressed on my eating habits, just trying to rein it in. exercise still going great.

Welcome back,exercising is a positive step but nutrition is 80% of the work.you can never outrun a bad diet unless you are an elite athlete. I know its hard to let go of lifelong habits but I just need you to make the "relapses" few & far between.. Ciao.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 6:03am On Sep 08, 2012
@Ronke..
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 6:18am On Sep 08, 2012
@Ronke&HG,
Keep on keeping on,not only have I been using you ladies as my source of motivation to work out in this blasted weather. Am all ready to go for my run only for the rain to start undecided ( and I don't do indoor exrcises bar stretches and Jillian's DVD's(which I have put on hiatus cos of my back) but you guys make me do some push ups&mountain climbers),your logs also keep re affirming to me that am not on this long,lonely & unending walk all by myself....
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:08am On Sep 08, 2012
modath: @Ronke&HG,
Keep on keeping on,not only have I been using you ladies as my source of motivation to work out in this blasted weather. Am all ready to go for my run only for the rain to start undecided ( and I don't do indoor exrcises bar stretches and Jillian's DVD's(which I have put on hiatus cos of my back) but you guys make me do some push ups&mountain climbers),your logs also keep re affirming to me that am not on this long,lonely & unending walk all by myself....

hmmmmmmn so sweet of you modath. I always wish that back issue was never there for you but, its also nice seeing you're not giving up at all (mama o ni gba). I agree it can really be lonely most times but somehow one needs to just look inwards most times to draw all the needed inspiration. Thank God for sites like this too, it is helping one's life more you imagine.
By the way just release yourself and the Jillian the tiger deal with you, sometime I want to just hate her. I was watching S1E01 of the Biggest Losers (family stuff), she was shouting at them so much I was with my laptop weeping that day (I don't know if the tears are for them or for me sha), i was annoyed with Jillian, pitying the losers, and feeling for myself too trying to imagine what she will do with me if she catches me, lol. They thanked her for it at the end of 8 weeks anyways. I never had the courage to see other episodes since then.
All I know is we shall surely get/stay there.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:39am On Sep 08, 2012
Emotional episode directed by Modath, featuring Hour G and written by Aronky scatter
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:22am On Sep 08, 2012
agabaI23: Emotional episode directed by Modath, featuring Hour G and written by Aronky scatter

Which one be your own na?

*come here jor*
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 9:32am On Sep 08, 2012
agabaI23: Emotional episode directed by Modath, featuring Hour G and written by Aronky scatter
grin cheesy... You are a trip!!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 9:40am On Sep 08, 2012
@HG,
Thanks dearie,you don make me re-energised, the reason I didn't want to do Jillian is cos of the quick fire nature of the stuff,ironically I do sprints on my interval runs ooo and nothing do me. I just no wan make my back give way when I dey do "squat thrusts or knee jacks" cos my hussy fit cry grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2012
modath:
cos my hussy fit cry grin

cheesy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Which one be your own na?

*come here jor*

Who is looking for me? I dey here oo
modath:
grin cheesy... You are a trip!!
Thank you ma grin grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 12:57am On Sep 10, 2012
modath: @Ronke&HG,

Aww dear..that is so sweet, yeah we kinda motivate each other on this forum that is why i love to log my exercises here, don't worry whether it rains or not, we are still matching on and going strongerwink wink

@Agaba, na real "aronky scatter" new one......smiley

no exercise for yesterday,but today just like Friday, did 30 mins of extreme cardio.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2012
hi peeps... sch is back in session so no time for morning eercises so ill try weneva i can though i do cardio on sats
b:rice n meat
l:1 meatpie
d:rice n meat
exercise: walkin up n dwn in sch wink..
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2012
Logs for yesterday

Morning - 50g bread + 2 eggs + 1 mug beverage

Late Noon - 25g bread + 1 tsp butter

Evening - 2 cups rice + 4 slices plantain + dried fish

Night - 1 cup rice + barbecued fish

Exercise - Nil

Today's Logs

6:30am - 1 glass 7UP + 2 bags lipton tea (agbo for low waist pain grin)

7:20am - 1 cup akamu + 1 dish moi moi

9:30am - 1 glass yogurt

4:00pm - 1 medium roasted unripe plantain

8:15pm - 1 local cheese

Dinner - 2 slice yams + eggs

Exercise - Nil (I am not tired just in no good mood, emotions is flying around right now. To help my situation, I try to eat healthy and I also got myself a piece of resistance band today, woohoo. I can do it friends, lets see how that helps tomorrow. Been afflicted with one nonsense headache since yesterday too)

Nice night all
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2012
ronkebp:

Aww dear..that is so sweet, yeah we kinda motivate each other on this forum that is why i love to log my exercises here, don't worry whether it rains or not, we are still matching on and going strongerwink wink

@Agaba, na real "aronky scatter" new one......smiley

no exercise for yesterday,but today just like Friday, did 30 mins of extreme cardio.
grin grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2012
@HG,
All I have for you and JM... lipsrsealed
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2012
modath: @HG,
All I have for you and JM... lipsrsealed

bwahahahahahha, wetin she do for you na?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 12, 2012
hey guys, am interestd in this. I love d way y'all are putting in alot of effort in trimmin down those fats and stayin healthy. Lemme not waste much time, My name is Iyke, a Pharmacy Student. Am 6ft 1 and i weigh 74kg
Here's my log for yesterday, sept 11

02:30pm: 4 slices of bread + half mug of hot tea

04:00pm: 2 lumps of garri + Okro soup

08:35pm: a full plate of breadfruit (Called Ukwa in native Igbo language) + alot of water

I know it seems odd dat i ate my breakfast around midafternoon, i had alot of work to do today cos we were relocating. (i stay with my parents)
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Burntcoal(f): 9:26am On Sep 12, 2012
Hey ple it's good to b back again. After d NYSC orientation camp in jos in july i relocated to ebonyi, where i dint do any exercise for two months guess wat now i weight 70kg. Now i'm settled in ebonyi and took my grove back on sunday. I started my jogs and went on fruits diet. Let me just start from today. 5:45=15mins walk to d stadium. Den met wit my club we did 1hour stretchin and jogging around d field 10 laps but i chickened out at 8laps. Treked back home for 15 mins. 8:00am=boiled sweet potatoes and vegetable soup with to banana's and two garden eggs and two sacthets of purewater. I'l let u know about my lunch. But right now my muscles r sore and aching me a lot. cryHey ple it's good to b back again. After d NYSC orientation camp in jos in july i relocated to ebonyi, where i dint do any exercise for two months guess wat now i weight 70kg. Now i'm settled in ebonyi and took my grove back on sunday. I started my jogs and went on fruits diet. Let me just start from today. 5:45=15mins walk to d stadium. Den met wit my club we did 1hour stretchin and jogging around d field 10 laps but i chickened out at 8laps. Treked back home for 15 mins. 8:00am=boiled sweet potatoes and vegetable soup with to banana's and two garden eggs and two sacthets of purewater. I'l let u know about my lunch. But right now my muscles r sore and aching me a lot.Body pains after workout
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by wendycog: 5:59am On Sep 13, 2012
First time on this thread. I've lost 23 pounds since mid-June sticking to a 1,200 calorie a day meal plan. Attached is a sample for anyone who is interested. Note that it may be better suited for those abroad, otherwise you will have to substitute some items. Also, though my overall goal is 1200 calories, I plan for less, and then make up the difference with fruits and vegetables.

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by simababe(f): 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2012
hi yallz,
been struggling wif dix sorethroat, cattarch, headache etc

yesterdays' log,
brkfst: 1 cup of rice plus boil egg
lunch: i servin spoon of beans
dinner: 1 servin spoon of beans and small bread.

Todays' log
3 servin spoon of oats
no execise cos my drug is makin me drowsy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2012
Glad to be among you people cos i need a lot of encouragement, i don't have enough chance for exercise except skipping.

Currently i have started curtailing and reducing drastically the food i eat. Thanks
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2012
Hour_Glass:

bwahahahahahha, wetin she do for you na?
My belle oo,my shoulders aa,my calf muscles eee, but all in a GOOD way... cool
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by nonnyp(f): 11:40pm On Sep 13, 2012
i started all over again, now my weight is 103 kg.
mon 10/9/12
skipped rope 83 counts,crunches 10 times be4 i started gasping for air
wednesday 12/9/12
skipped rope 110 counts
thursday 13/9/12
skipped rope 150 counts,crunches 15 counts hope to start posting my food log today but am afraid cos i take mineral water(pepsi 50cl) almost everyday.just being sincere and i need help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.