Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,365 members, 7,957,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:47 AM

Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed (16782 Views)

Prof Osinbajo Vs Pastor Tunde Bakare, Who Could Have Performed Better? / Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis By German Doctors!! / Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by OMG1: 9:24am On Sep 06, 2012
Pls all these garri jokes should stop. They're getting boring and annoying. Remember, nairaland is someone's business. How would you feel if people scatter your business or job? Would you be happy if people contantly add particles into the garri you're selling while forcing you to always remove them in order to retain your customers? Bible says do unto others what you wish for yourself. Pls lets behave like humans who respect other people's sweats. Thanks 4ur understanding.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by Wilfredng: 9:25am On Sep 06, 2012
CyberG: Weren't some idiots lying she just went to the rest? As if Nigeria is not big enough to contain her fat ass for rest? Now, progressive countries don't hide all the bullshit, they just say the facts like this woman and move on!
God bless you!
Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by aribisala0(m): 9:25am On Sep 06, 2012
excondido:
ruptured appendicities can be very fatal as in the case of harry houdini the famous american stunt performer.

a ruptured appendix releases bacterial-rich fluid that tends to affect the normal functioning of organs like the stomach lining and intestine and this have been shown to be life-threatening.

Are you serious?? Wow!!! What an unfortunate tendency of bacteria-rich fluid and even more unfortunate consequence for stomach lining organ grin grin.
By the way what is very fatal? does this mean that the person might become very dead
Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by Wilfredng: 9:27am On Sep 06, 2012
OMG!:
Pls all these garri jokes should stop. They're getting boring and annoying. Remember, nairaland is someone's business. How would you feel if people scatter your business or job? Would you be happy if people contantly add particles into the garri you're selling while forcing you to always remove them in order to retain your customers? Bible says do unto others what you wish for yourself. Pls lets behave like humans who respect other people's sweats. Thanks 4ur understanding.
At a point I wonder how Seun cope with monitoring the whole trash thing we people comment here. Niraland has gone a long way. It shall all be well.
Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by saintobi1: 9:29am On Sep 06, 2012
OMG!:
we want to call a truce. The jokes WILL only stop if he unbans all related accounts. We cant wait to use our accounts. If not then monday will be so interesting. We will see
Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by pufectskin: 9:29am On Sep 06, 2012
Just the other day I was at the bank, and some lady probably in her 40s after wasting everyone's time on the queue...decided to just stay
chatting on her BlackBerry after she had finished her transaction...(I was like wtf is going on here; so this woman is just going to stay here like she doesnt know she is in a public place and ppl are potentially behind her?). After like 3 mins of patiently looking at her pinging away, I was like, SO ARE U DONE? she looked at me like she was going to tell me how rude I was cos of her age, but I didn't care...cos she was totally wrong to just stand there when others were waiting to be served. I was next in line to her so no other person knew she was done..
I went ahead to say, WELL IF YOU ARE DONE, U SHOULD LEAVE BECAUSE THERE ARE OTHERS BEHIND U...She was dumbfounded and was like, "oh i didnt know there were ppl behind me"...
Nigerian elders need to start respecting themselves...nobody is going to watch you display ur nonsense anymore...u want a better country? Start demanding respect and good behavior from everyone in this country (I would probably have been more gentle on a much older person like in 60s and above as some of them need lots more patience to deal wit).

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by saintobi1: 9:31am On Sep 06, 2012
Wilfred_ng:
At a point I wonder how Seun cope with monitoring the whole trash thing we people comment here. Niraland has gone a long way. It shall all be well.
exactly.
Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by Aussie(m): 9:31am On Sep 06, 2012
I have a brother in law who came in from Europe and got sick, hospital eventually diagnosed him witha ruptured appendicitis as he could barely walk. He was operated upon at LAUTECH, Osogbo and was there for one month before he was discharged. He spent another two months at home and even got his wife pregnant before travelling back to France. So we can do it in Nigeria!
Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 06, 2012
These people are bloody lairs. If any body in his or right mind still believes anything good will come out of Jonathan government ought to be neutered. Sometimes they make something out of nothing. We Nigerian ordinarily would had been sympathetic to her had they issued a statement right before Sahara Reporter broke the news, saying the first lady had to be airlifted to Germany for treatment, many Nigerians would had sent their goodwill messages in spite of the double standard of her getting a preferential treatment. This will only make Sahara Reporters a genius and powerful news outlet.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by Wilfredng: 9:34am On Sep 06, 2012
saintobi1:
we want to call a truce. The jokes WILL only stop if he unbans all related accounts. We cant wait to use our accounts. If not then monday will be so interesting. We will see

Its obvious you never owned a site, not to talk about managing it. Have you ever scrolled down to the footer of this forum to know the number of people here? Even facebook in the mass of their establishment still can't track all the contents violating their terms of use. Seun don't mind them.

Talking of account ban, I think it should start from yours. sad
Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by Toktee(m): 9:35am On Sep 06, 2012
Chukwueke Dan: Wow, even hospitals in abj cannot perform the said operation, this is a shame to nigeria medical services/association. Pls nigerians tell us the truth so that this will nt be the second time in this country. Nawao!
shaaarrrrrap! Who told you they cant do it,johnadull is afraid of his enemies,dnt u said shame on the medical services in nigeria,were they the one that refer her to germany?
Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 06, 2012
The woman suppose die self, is the presidential family so stu. pid that they can't have a state of the art hospital in Aso rock. Next time, they won't be that lucky. This is the height of irresponsibility. angry

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by Super1759: 9:38am On Sep 06, 2012
berem: See what 1billion naira worth of cassava has caused? Smh! undecided
she is allergic to cassava. She takes fruits and tea only

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by LordReed(m): 9:38am On Sep 06, 2012
ogugua88:

I'm not talking about ruptured appendix. I said appendectomy, as in the removal of the appendix. The procedure doesn't take up to an hour unless the patient has complications, which Perm-Sec did not. So, why are they calling it a major surgery? Considering it was in Germany, I guarantee you the surgery was minimally invasive.

Yeah but apparently Perm Sec's appendix ruptured before an appendectomy could be done.
Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by freecocoa(f): 9:41am On Sep 06, 2012
Bunch of nonsense people, why were they lying about it then? Very useless people i must add.

#yes i dey fex
Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by Willzkid(m): 9:42am On Sep 06, 2012
I still don't get the "Is she my mate?" part of the media aide's statement..
This complex is really killing us...
Children can't reason with their parents, because their parents will always ask what they know
students cannot approach lecturers for fear of being seen as too forward
Now a media aide cannot inquire on the first lady's itinery, not because it contravenes the law, but because "she's not his mate"..
We are breeding a timid generation, if I must say..

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by yyb14: 9:43am On Sep 06, 2012
i tot som ppl say she went dia to rest undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by Biggyd2: 9:43am On Sep 06, 2012
Danka7777:

Enter government. That's the easiest route to make such trips.

Exactly what I am saying! So the common wealth of Nigeria belongs to a few people in government? Na wa for these people o. Make dem share and share alike to all Nigerians and there will be no wahala. But alas….
Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by saintobi1: 9:47am On Sep 06, 2012
Wilfred_ng:

Its obvious you never owned a site, not to talk about managing it. Have you ever scrolled down to the footer of this forum to know the number of people here? Even facebook in the mass of their establishment still can't track all the contents violating their terms of use. Seun don't mind them.

Talking of account ban, I think it should start from yours. sad
nuff said
Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by SamMilla1(m): 9:47am On Sep 06, 2012
Germans should stop telling lies against our officials. She is resting in a German hospital resort somewhere in Rostock/nordsee. I thought the first lady ordered all communication gadgets within 100 miles radius of the hospital to be shut off. #sarcasm.
Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by SubsidizeGarri(f): 9:48am On Sep 06, 2012
pufectskin: Nobody is going to put a gun on my head and force me to talk when I have no fresh information," he said.
Asked when the First Lady will return, he retorted: "I don't know. I don't have any information on that. You don't expect me to call her and ask her when are you returning, is she my mate? Ours is to ensure everything is in order to receive her once her return is made known to us. I do not have fresh information on that".

WOW! No wonder Nigeria is the way it is. Why cant he ask her when she would be back? What is disrespectful about that?
She is d first lady which means she is to serve this country and we deserve to know what is going on.
If Obama and/or his wife leave the US, Americans know when they would be back...
Are Nigerian elders/leaders so arrogant that they cannot be questioned anymore...If that is what we call culture, mehn, dis country is done for...i dont think we can ever develop...

O!!!! Shut the fhuck up!!

Is the first lady a recognized office?!

Did you vote Dame Jonathan into Power?!

Ok if Jonathans child falls sick, you also deserve to know the childs health state afterall the child if the 'first kid'..

You are a bunkum!!

Is Dame Jonathan your mate?!

Cant you people focus on your problems and stop chasing feathers!!

Nigeria is sinking, Seun is Banning Garri, Country dey spoil and you are bothered about the date on the return ticket of Dame Jonathan..

If this country is done for abeg pack your load and go to Syria!! angry

Okoko Dolphin!! angry

#StillLovingGarri
Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by redcliff: 9:49am On Sep 06, 2012
[size=20pt]WHEN SHE GO DEY CHOP 1BILION NAIRA GUCCI GARRI AND BEANS EVERYDAY, WHY SHE NO GO SICK? LIVE HEALTHY OUR LEADERS.YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT[/size]

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by opee1231(f): 9:49am On Sep 06, 2012
Shior..oshi....so who Jona dey deceive? guess he doesn't want Nigerians to put eyes on his wife's body...nonsense..if her enemy had died,mayb d world will not know..a country dt is govern by Jona a PHD holder has no medical facilities, its a blow on the face...Nigeria @52 agbaya..hiss
Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by ujukala: 9:49am On Sep 06, 2012
That is what they said lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by freecocoa(f): 9:50am On Sep 06, 2012
What a shame, oh no adequate medical facilities in Nigeria according to them yet they eat food worth billions, ngwanu i guess they didn't know that too much of everything is bad, you eat too much food, it ruptures something inside your belly.

Well if she makes it good for her.
Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by oohunt: 9:52am On Sep 06, 2012
How are we sure she did not go for liposuction?
Something is amiss in this news. Going back and forth she went to rest, she has a ruptured appendix bla bla bla. I don't buy it. Why are they hiding it? I don't think it's appendix. She went to remove excess fat.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by arantess: 9:52am On Sep 06, 2012
Sahara reporters were right all along...

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by aribisala0(m): 9:53am On Sep 06, 2012
Nigeria is a complex place. Any time a patient has surgery there is always a risk of complications and death no matter how small.Few Nigerian doctors would want to be the one who "killed" the "First Widow"
Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by free2ryhme: 9:56am On Sep 06, 2012
I wonder what the surgeon saw when she lay on the operation table

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by alaoeri: 9:56am On Sep 06, 2012
See wetin too much of cassava bread can cause, where is dedeike presidential spokes man on NL to denounce this news mstcheeew. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Director, Senior Operatives Arrested For Leaking Information To Bloggers / Nigerian Traditional Medicine Practitioners Offer To Treat Buhari / #NigeriaDecides2023: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso In Battle Royale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.