Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed (16667 Views)

Prof Osinbajo Vs Pastor Tunde Bakare, Who Could Have Performed Better? / Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis By German Doctors!! / Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by BeraBera(f): 9:58am On Sep 06, 2012
After all said and done, the only part of the News that interests me is "She said that Mrs. Jonathan was getting better but added that the hospital management would ensure that she was fully fit before she would be allowed to go back to Nigeria."
Get well soon African Queen!

But wait oh, why are NLanders discussing someone's health soooooo keenly? And how come some say it's because she allegedly eats too much? Appendicitis does not only affect people that eat much. Anybody can have appendicitis no matter what u eat. It's only God that can save us. Some illnesses do not knock on the door b4 coming. So pls be sensible and stop talking TRASH
Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by yankidelta(m): 9:59am On Sep 06, 2012
 actually called the line and a German lady picked and confirmed it was the clinic but since her English wasn't fluent she transfered me to a staff whose English was better.

Well tried confirming if the First Lady was there and after going thru the records they were like No. Well dunno if they were being secretive or actually meant No.
Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by adora4u1: 10:00am On Sep 06, 2012
Gist of it all...nobody likes Patience!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by Peterpan1(m): 10:00am On Sep 06, 2012
May God help us in dis country,so there is no hospital in Nigeria dat can perform a peritonitis surgery,nation of Lies.
Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by Leemak: 10:05am On Sep 06, 2012
Has she not died?..oh almighty God we are seriously waiting for Patience Jonathan and Diezani Madueke corpses, pls let it happen in a very shortest time!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by pufectskin: 10:06am On Sep 06, 2012
exactly. In well developed countries...every revolution had young ppl on the forefront...we here; we just want everyone to shut up when we are just a day older than them
Willzkid: I still don't get the "Is she my mate?" part of the media aide's statement..
This complex is really killing us...
Children can't reason with their parents, because their parents will always ask what they know
students cannot approach lecturers for fear of being seen as too forward
Now a media aide cannot inquire on the first lady's itinery, not because it contravenes the law, but because "she's not his mate"..
We are breeding a timid generation, if I must say..
Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by Cruzgee: 10:07am On Sep 06, 2012
No wonder doctors go on strike every now and then. I think the medical personnel should look for something else to do other than wasting their time in the hospitals because with the look of things, the government is portraying them as incompetent when it comes to the treatment of a VIP if I may say - so sad

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by tnktosin(m): 10:08am On Sep 06, 2012
Meedu: Message from Nigeria's First Lady on her sick bed in Horst Schmidt Klinik in Wiesbaden, Germany.

"Fellow Nigeria,I am get well soon.It is the handwork of the opponent.They want me to die, so that they will collect my husband,I will rather commit suicide than to die.I am going to be alright,I will soon come to past so that I can come and visit Nigeria again.The Doctors in Germany are trying they are injecting me with fairly used drugs and I am working out.God bless everyone giving me a get well soon message,but for those people saying I will not come to pass,God is looking at you inside Aso Rock.The poison will soon kill them too.On behalf of the Doctors here I'm wishing my family quick recovery for me.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by pufectskin: 10:09am On Sep 06, 2012
What a big fat cow - That's wat he said...Aint never seen a woman this large
free2ryhme: I wonder what the surgeon saw when she lay on the operation table

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by doctokwus: 10:10am On Sep 06, 2012
What is this "is she my mate" rubbish.That's d most stupid thing for a media assistant to say.Mr.Ashinlu or whoever u call urself,its ur damn duty 2know wen she is coming back,apart frm knowing where she is,u only manage d information as best as u can,so as not 2create room for panic or baseless rumors.I wonder if d guy evn understands his job description

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by NobleAngell(f): 10:11am On Sep 06, 2012
Tanx God it was successful. Sori i dint ask, Was it successful?
Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by BeraBera(f): 10:11am On Sep 06, 2012
Danka7777: These people are bloody lairs. If any body in his or right mind still believes anything good will come out of Jonathan government ought to be neutered. Sometimes they make something out of nothing.
My friend, something good will surely come out of Jonathan's govt. And good things are already coming out, okay.
If they had decided to keep Dame's health status secret, it's their choice. Must you know everything going on in their family?
I think it's gossips like this that they were trying to avoid by not publicizing the matter. because people like you are always waiting for GEJ news to jump on.
Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by Augustinaz(m): 10:12am On Sep 06, 2012
Hurray. I have been unbanned.
Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by freecocoa(f): 10:16am On Sep 06, 2012
BeraBera: After all said and done, the only part of the News that interests me is "She said that Mrs. Jonathan was getting better but added that the hospital management would ensure that she was fully fit before she would be allowed to go back to Nigeria."
Get well soon African Queen!

But wait oh, why are NLanders discussing someone's health soooooo keenly? And how come some say it's because she allegedly eats too much? Appendicitis does not only affect people that eat much. Anybody can have appendicitis no matter what u eat. It's only God that can save us. Some illnesses do not knock on the door b4 coming. So pls be sensible and stop talking TRASH
Nobody cares about whatever is wrong with her, our major concern is why she should be flown out for treatment after eating one billion naira worth of food.

Did you read the part where they said there are no adequate health care facilities in the country? We are vexing because it is not right, so what of the poor masses that can't afford to fly abroad if belle pain them? What happens to them?
Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by AZeD1(m): 10:17am On Sep 06, 2012
BeraBera: My friend, something good will surely come out of Jonathan's govt. And good things are already coming out, okay.
If they had decided to keep Dame's health status secret, it's their choice. Must you know everything going on in their family?
I think it's gossips like this that they were trying to avoid by not publicizing the matter. because people like you are always waiting for GEJ news to jump on.
Oga Nigerians are paying the bills so they should know. If GEJ doesn't want his business in public, he should resign.....

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 06, 2012
I don't like anything related to Jonathan and his family..but since its my birthday today, I am going to spare some minutes and pray for her. We don't wanna hear any story like Stella's own.
Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by Ovaiegbe(m): 10:34am On Sep 06, 2012
A reliable source in Aso Rock told us that the decision to take the First Lady to Germany for better treatment was borne out of the fact that her medical aides in Nigeria complained that they could not get accurate diagnosis as a result of insufficient medical facilities in the country.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Her medical team is simply incompetent. I had a similar incident when I was 12. I had collapsed and was taken to Air force clinic in Kaduna. The doctor there diagnosed Appendix and referred my case to Armed forces reference hospital, Kaduna where I was admitted and pumped with antibiotic for no explicable reason.
It took a visiting foreign military doctor to inform them that my case was critical and that they may loose if an urgent surgery was not done before they made bold to refer my case to ABU teaching hospital where the surgery was finally carried out.
Doctors kill several patients out of shear incompetence.
Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by casestudy: 10:36am On Sep 06, 2012
i called the number to send in my best wishes to the first lady but nobody picked the call after the phone rang
Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by stanley095(m): 10:36am On Sep 06, 2012
Meedu: Message from Nigeria's First Lady on her sick bed in Horst Schmidt Klinik in Wiesbaden, Germany.

"Fellow Nigeria,I am get well soon.It is the handwork of the opponent.They want me to die, so that they will collect my husband,I will rather commit suicide than to die.I am going to be alright,I will soon come to past so that I can come and visit Nigeria again.The Doctors in Germany are trying they are injecting me with fairly used drugs and I am working out.God bless everyone giving me a get well soon message,but for those people saying I will not come to pass,God is looking at you inside Aso Rock.The poison will soon kill them too.On behalf of the Doctors here I'm wishing my family quick recovery for me.
lol guy even the ant way bite me don dey laugh 4 here. A whole first lady? If oga jona catch e na flyin headin u go colet. Lol
Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by yyb14: 10:39am On Sep 06, 2012
Augustinaz:
Hurray. I have been unbanned.
congrats
Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by Dubemkelly(m): 10:42am On Sep 06, 2012
Y r Nigerians too nosey,even if she had gone 4 medical treatmnt or rest,so? I implore students 2 get back 2 deir classes/lecture halls,business men nd women 2 d mkt place nd wrking class peeps 2 deir diverse wrking places...Give ur lives sum rest
Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by dasparrow: 10:50am On Sep 06, 2012
@Post

I wish Patience Jonathan speedy recovery.
Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by BeraBera(f): 11:04am On Sep 06, 2012
Temistatics 007: the news is false,how can you post a source's Cell-number in your report?
I wonder o, my dear
Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by Osoldier: 11:07am On Sep 06, 2012
Jmk♡̬̩̃ :

Credit: George Agba, Abiodun Oluwarotimi and Leadership Newspaper.
http://transparencyng.com/index.php/news-categories/111-personality/7048-we-performed-major-surgery-for-ruptured-appendix-on-mrs-jonathan-horst-schmidt-klinik

Mrs.patience Goodluck Jonathan: From Money Laundering To Image Laundering? by Agibecky: 11:20am On Aug 31, 2010
"All the primary schools in Okrika are surrounded by houses and we don't want the schools to be surrounded by residential houses where people cook and sell and distract the pupils, so we have to demolish them. We want to pay them compensation and demolish the houses".
~ Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State in Nigeria on August 24, 2010.

"But what I am telling you is that you always say you must demolish, that word must you use is not good. It is by pleading. You appeal to the owners of the compound because they will not go into exile. Land is a serious issue".
~ Mrs. Patience Goodluck, the first wife of President Goodluck Jonathan of Nigeria.

The above exchange of words between the First Lady, Mrs. Patience Goodluck Jonathan and Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers state took place in Okrika last Tuesday August 24, 2010, when Mrs. Jonathan criticized the governor for his insistence to demolish water fronts to build a primary school. After the unpleasant incidence, she left the state without completing her tour as she angrily returned to Abuja from her civic reception ground in Okrika. She no longer visited prisons where some inmates were waiting to be released and she cancelled the inspection of the model Secondary School at Ebubu Eleme.

Madam First Lady Patience Goodluck Jonathan has been throwing her weight around and supported by the desperate camps of President Goodluck Jonathan who have been paid millions of naira, including many Nollywood actors, to use image laundering to delete the money laundering case against Mrs. Patience Goodluck and her proxies.

Lest we forget that on September 11, 2006, Mr. Osita Nwajah, the EFCC spokesman made a public declaration that a whopping sum of $13.5 million Dollars (US) was seized from Mrs. Patience Jonathan, the wife of then Governor of Bayelsa State, Mr. Goodluck Jonathan

“Abia is number one (of corrupt state) not because it is number one alphabetically, but because we have one of the biggest established cases of stealing, money laundering, diversion of fund against Governor Kalu. The governor used his mother, daughter, wife and brother to divert N35billion to build his business empire including Slok Airlines, Slok Pharmaceuticals and newspaper house…Governor Bola Ahmed Tinubu corruption is of international dimension.There is s also a petition against the Governor of Bayelsa’s wife. She was involved in laundering the sum of one hundred and four million into foreign account. She is also being investigated.”
~ Mallam Nuhu Ribadu, during the plenary section of the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria which held on September 27, 2006.

The case is suit number FHC/ABJ/M/340/06 filed on August 21, 2007 at the Federal High Court, Abuja.

For a detailed account of the EFCC case of money laundering implicating Mrs. Goodluck Jonathan, see
http://www.nigeriansinamerica.com/articles/4265/1/Jonathan-Goodlucks-Family-Sahara-Reporters-Ribadu-or-Adewuyi-Who-Lied-Against-Whom/Page1.html Jonathan Goodluck’s Family, Sahara Reporters, Ribadu or Adewuyi: Who Lied Against Whom? By Adebiyi Jelili Abudugana , Published 06/19/2010 in the Nigeria Matters of Nigerians In America.
Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by franchizy(m): 11:08am On Sep 06, 2012
Pls can someones told me wen does dis happens, I cants belife my ears
Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by Crown128(m): 11:11am On Sep 06, 2012

LWKMDFH
Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by indmix: 11:13am On Sep 06, 2012
[/color][b][/b][color=#000099] GEJ should learn from the Yar Adua saga but unfortunately GEJ's advisers seem to take it a notch higher. GEJ's action and inaction relegate the Yar Adua's episode to the background and make it seem like a childs play. The utterance of the first lady's media officer shows that most of this so-called aides and advisers are timid and do not tell their boss the true situation of things as it affects Nigeria and Nigerians. I believe they give them a wrong impression Ĵüڪ† so they can pander to their boss's whims and caprices. Hope and pray the first lady comes back hale and hearty in one piece. Its no good hurling missiles on someone who is already down.
Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by Droi: 11:17am On Sep 06, 2012
Deductive Germany is a place to rest if we in Nigeria are restless
Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by onyxo76(m): 11:18am On Sep 06, 2012
can't appendicitis be managed in national hospital? Germany seems to be our county of choice when it comes to trying to keep health secret or wasn't it the same place they took late yaradua to.
i better be real prayerful concerning my health as i don't have money to fly out for medical treatment .
Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by chucky234(m): 11:24am On Sep 06, 2012

This got my ribs cracking....
Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by nitlad: 11:31am On Sep 06, 2012
ogugua88: Since when is appendectomy major?
a la kidney transplant or siamese twins seperation huh? Lol
Re: Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed by TimAllen: 11:40am On Sep 06, 2012
spendogram: Once upon a time we were lied to about the where about of president, YarAdua. Now it's the first lady. We just heard that foreigners owned the patent rights to our current Naira notes hence the need to redesign it (in 5k notes.lol). But the big question is why do they get away with all these lies?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

African Bar Condemns Arrest, Invasion Of Judges’ Homes / Dolapo Osinbajo And Nneoma Okorocha At The Launch Of Elfreeda Foundation In Imo / FG Shortlists 14 Directors For Accountant-general’s Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.