Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,793 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Is It Right To Marry Your Friend's Ex? Can You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Marry Your Friend's Ex? Can You? (7343 Views)

When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) / Share Your Friend Zone Story. / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Marry Your Friend's Ex? Can You? by Nautillus(m): 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2008
For all of you guy and said YOU CAN . . .let me make it a lil more interesting. . . . grin grin

Ok you marry you dawgs long time sweet heart now ex chic/dude . . .life is good . . .2 years down the line . .you are a career high flyer . . .Business meetings . . .Trainning . . .all over the world. . .your partner too is also doing great. . .lets say  . .no kids yet . .you are out of the country on trainning and you wife/husband calls to inform you that he/she will be attending a TGIF night with buddies from work as the house is too lonely with you . . . .hours later you get another call where your partner informs you with the "Honey . .guess who i ran into" line . . . .the almighty X . .who happens to be still single . . .better looking . .theres more money now. . . .(although none of this part will be revealed to you. . . .you request to talk to him/her and you guyx exchange plesantries  . . .and he/ she ends your discuss on a "Guy/gal, not to worry  . . .your madam/ Oga is in safe hands with me . . .i will take care of her/him like he/she was mine"

. . . .silence . . .conversations over . . . .you wont be back in the country for another 7 weeks . . . .how would you really feel ? ? ?

Think about it . . . grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Marry Your Friend's Ex? Can You? by LadyT(f): 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2008
Nautillus darling ofcourse you will be nervous and your mind will stray to silly thoughts. But if there is true love theres nothing to worry about. Look we all have eyes and minds. My rule is look but no touching!
Re: Is It Right To Marry Your Friend's Ex? Can You? by Nautillus(m): 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2008
LadyT:

Nautillus darling ofcourse you will be nervous and your mind will stray to silly thoughts. But if there is true love theres nothing to worry about. Look we all have eyes and minds. My rule is look but no touching!

SweetHeart, good to know you have rules . . . .but thats you . . . will you HUBBY. . .play by such .? ? ? knowing you are thousands of miles away ? ? ?

And lets say you are the married EX in question . . .Been alone for 3 weeks now . . .at the peak of your homone drive for the month . . .the "so-called-ex" is most prolly "you best sex ever" . . . .i mean . . .rules are meant to be broken/bent right? ? ?
Re: Is It Right To Marry Your Friend's Ex? Can You? by LadyT(f): 6:28pm On Oct 30, 2008
Nautillus my loff!

I do think the thoughts will cross the mind the fantasies will be there if you are on heat grin

But if you think about the damage it will cause all for an orgasm that lasted a few seconds?

Better indulge in some self love! tongue
Re: Is It Right To Marry Your Friend's Ex? Can You? by denny4ril: 11:32pm On Oct 03, 2009
it wont work goin back to an ex coz d reasons for leaving will still be there hanging on,
Re: Is It Right To Marry Your Friend's Ex? Can You? by atropin(f): 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2010
Nothin wrong with it, one man Ex is another man treasure(wife)
Re: Is It Right To Marry Your Friend's Ex? Can You? by ladygaga(f): 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2010
There is absolutely nothin wrong in marrying a friends ex, I guess that's y former bf and gfs are called EX
Re: Is It Right To Marry Your Friend's Ex? Can You? by Quinniscent(m): 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
:DYea...As long as itz True Love!Yea...As long as itz True Love!Yea...As long as itz True Love!
Re: Is It Right To Marry Your Friend's Ex? Can You? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
Nothing wrong there.

As long as my ex was the one who says he's doesn't want again? Should I stop my heart not to love whom it chooses?? Abeg! Guys and babes should learn to let go completely from exs... Free us jare angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? / Single Mum At 39 - Finding A Man / Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.