Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. (19605 Views)

FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos / Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by onatisi(m): 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2012
it is good that they are deporting and not killing ,but nigerian want ukraine where a black man can be killed anyhow in that regards for some many nigerian that is nothing.the man that said he was their for 12year should cover his face in shame,nigerians are proud and anywhere we go we always try to excel so for 12 solid years that man couldnt upgrade his status above the level of resturant worker.that shows to u the level of that man mentality.
IF YOU TRAVEL ABROAD AND YOU START LOOKING FOR DIRTY MENIAL JOBS I THINK YOU SHOULDNT EXPECT TO BE RESPECTED.becos even their own national doing those jobs dont get any.
they are not deporting black business men or black expatriates or black students so what is all this fuss about?we nigerians must learn to legalise our stay in anywhere we get to.i doubt if the man had any legal stay at all.
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Rossikk(m): 12:13pm On Sep 09, 2012
jackbauersballs:

Who is this Dullard?

Your mother perhaps?
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by obowunmi(m): 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2012
Rosikk is very pro-Nigerian and pro-African. He's a proud pan africanist.
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Rossikk(m): 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2012
all4naija: Lol... I need proofs!

It's not my job to furnish you with ''proofs''. Go and read and research things yourself.

I'd suggest you start with The Destruction of Black Civilization: Great Issues of a Race from 4500 BC to 2000 AD by Dr Chancellor Williams.

http://www.amazon.com/Destruction-Black-Civilization-Great-Issues/dp/0883780305
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Rossikk(m): 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2012
obowunmi: Rosikk is very pro-Nigerian and pro-African. He's a proud pan africanist.

Thank you sir.
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2012
Rossikk:

It's not my job to furnish you with ''proofs''. Go and read and research things yourself.

I'd suggest you start with The Destruction of Black Civilization: Great Issues of a Race from 4500 BC to 2000 AD by Dr Chancellor Williams.

You get angry so quickly. You make some statements without proofs. I ask for proofs now you are telling me to research. After making your proofs then I can do my research to find out what your proofs are, if they are actually right.

We should be rational enough to know that making a statement without proof and referring others to research is not acceptable anywhere in the world.

Nevertheless, I will order that book to find out how truthful the story is. Thanks for the link,anyway.
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by onatisi(m): 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2012
all4naija: You get angry so quickly. You make some statements without proofs. I ask for proofs now you are telling me to research. After making your proofs then I can do my research to find out what your proofs are, if they are actually right.

We should be rational enough to know that making a statement without proof and referring others to research is not acceptable anywhere in the world.

Nevertheless, I will order that book to find out how truthful the story is. Thanks for the link,anyway.
you sef u get time ,what has all this story story got to do with the fact that a country doesnt want illegal immigrants in their country .na be force?i tire for nigerians sef

1 Like

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2012
saintobi1:
israel "blessed is anyone that bless thee, cursed is anyone that curse thee." We should all be careful the way we comment. This old promise is still in place. Pls Make your researches

i dont care. i am not a slave. I am a Traditionalist Pagan and a free man! this curse don apply to me.
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Gbengaaki: 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2012
@ibrahim mr fish or watever ur name Is! U re a fool............May God forgive U
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2012
Gbengaaki: U re a fool............May God forgive U

look whos talking. May The Gods guide you on the right path.
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2012
who is the true Igbos

this Igbo Jews:

or this Igbos:

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by muyenmuyen: 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2012
What prompted us going over to all these so called overseas, if not for the bad eggs directing the affairs of this country called Nigeria. when they (over there) suppose to come down here and work for us. What have they got that we don't have? This is how far our leaders has led us - No Water, No Power, No Quality Education, No Good Transport Network, No Good Health Services, Governance Admistrative getting worse and now ethequiette and moral are fading away. Staying at home, na wahala, going over there na problem, toooo, what can we do. May God help us.
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by muyenmuyen: 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2012
we cannot blame them for any action taken against Nigerian since we fail to put ourselves into limeline - No Water to drink, No Transort Network, No Good Health Services, No Quality Education, Just name what good have we possess, No wonder our leaders do go to them for medical check-up
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by bigmaut: 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2012
Istrael is only taking precautions 2 protect themselves dia enemies are numerous what if those nigerian or african are bokoharams who hate israel more than d arabs,anytime istrael flogs arabs,nigerian northern apologists will cryout in pain,he dey pain dem gaga! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Rossikk(m): 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2012
all4naija: You get angry so quickly. You make some statements without proofs. I ask for proofs now you are telling me to research. After making your proofs then I can do my research to find out what your proofs are, if they are actually right.

Why should I not get angry? A whole full grown African man like you is being told about your own history and you're sitting there demanding ''PROOF''. Proof of what? Have you no shame? Why should I be teaching you your own history? Where have you been? What statements do you need ''proof'' about? When you people come here propagating all sorts of nonsensical Jewish and Arab fairytales from God knows what century BC, do you ever demand ''proof'' before swallowing hook line and sinker everything you're told? It is Africans that must provide you with ''proof'' for everything they write. Stay there demanding ''proof'' instead of going out there, using your brain, and educating yourself about your heritage.
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by bigmaut: 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2012
Istrael is only protecting herself dnt 4get she has so many enemies,even in northern nigerian what if those nigerians or african are bokoharams(terrorist),whenever istrael flog arabs dia apologists 4 northern nigeria dey feel d pain pass,he dey pain dem gaga!we too are havin terrorism in d north b/c we allowed chads & nigeriens immigrants 2 enter anyhow.
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2012
Rossikk:

Why should I not get angry? A whole full grown African man like you is being told about your own history and you're sitting there demanding ''PROOF''. Proof of what? Have you no shame? Why should I be teaching you your own history? Where have you been? What statements do you need ''proof'' about? When you people come here propagating all sorts of nonsensical Jewish and Arab fairytales from God knows what century BC, do you ever demand ''proof'' before swallowing hook line and sinker everything you're told? It is Africans that must provide you with ''proof'' for everything they write. Stay there demanding ''proof'' instead of going out there, using your brain, and educating yourself about your heritage.

Yes, I am! But, most of your assertions are made up!I don't think you have been reading my comments in this forum before making those false statements.

Why do you take offense easily about things against blacks and Africa?
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2012
4 d last fucking time,northern Nigeria don't go 2 Isreal,so 4 u sorry a.s.s.es.Dat are looking 4 any reason 2 defend dis racest ppl,d harder u try,d stupid u sound.Face d fact,Isreal is not a xtian nation and d want u out,so deal with it.
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by bigmaut: 10:38pm On Sep 09, 2012
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by onatisi(m): 12:12pm
it is good that they are deporting and not killing ,but nigerian want ukraine where a black man can be killed anyhow in that regards for some many nigerian that is nothing.the man that said he was their for 12year should cover his face in shame,nigerians are proud and anywhere we go we always try to excel so for 12 solid years that man couldnt upgrade his status above the level of resturant worker.that shows to u the level of that man mentality.
IF YOU TRAVEL ABROAD AND YOU START LOOKING FOR DIRTY MENIAL JOBS I THINK YOU SHOULDNT EXPECT TO BE RESPECTED.becos even their own national doing those jobs dont get any.
they are not deporting black business men or black expatriates or black students so what is all this fuss about?we nigerians must learn to legalise our stay in anywhere we get to.i doubt if the man had any legal stay at all.
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Rossikk(m): 12:13pm
jackbauersballs:

Who is this Dullard?

Your mother perhaps?
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by obowunmi(m): 12:16pm
Rosikk is very pro-Nigerian and pro-African. He's a proud pan africanist.
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Rossikk(m): 12:17pm
all4naija: Lol... I need proofs!

(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Rossikk(m): 12:25pm
obowunmi: Rosikk is very pro-Nigerian and pro-African. He's a proud pan africanist.

Thank you sir.
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by all4naija(m): 12:45pm
Rossikk:

You get angry so quickly. You make some statements without proofs. I ask for proofs now you are telling me to research. After making your proofs then I can do my research to find out what your proofs are, if they are actually right.

(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by onatisi(m): 1:31pm

you sef u get time ,what has all this story story got to do with the fact that a country doesnt want illegal immigrants in their country .na be force?i tire for nigerians sef
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like)
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by PAGAN 9JA(m): 1:40pm
saintobi1:
israel "blessed is anyone that bless thee, cursed is anyone that curse thee." We should all be careful the way we comment. This old promise is still in place. Pls Make your researches

i dont care. i am not a slave. I am a Traditionalist Pagan and a free man! this curse don apply to me.
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Gbengaaki: 5:10pm
@ibrahim mr fish or watever ur name Is! U re a fool............May God forgive U
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by PAGAN 9JA(m): 5:11pm
Gbengaaki: U re a fool............May God forgive U

look whos talking. May The Gods guide you on the right path.
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by PAGAN 9JA(m): 5:15pm
who is the true Igbos

this Igbo Jews:

or this Igbos:

(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by muyenmuyen: 5:29pm
What prompted us going over to all these so called overseas, if not for the bad eggs directing the affairs of this country called Nigeria. when they (over there) suppose to come down here and work for us. What have they got that we don't have? This is how far our leaders has led us - No Water, No Power, No Quality Education, No Good Transport Network, No Good Health Services, Governance Admistrative getting worse and now ethequiette and moral are fading away. Staying at home, na wahala, going over there na problem, toooo, what can we do. May God help us.
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by muyenmuyen: 5:34pm
we cannot blame them for any action taken against Nigerian since we fail to put ourselves into limeline - No Water to drink, No Transort Network, No Good Health Services, No Quality Education, Just name what good have we possess, No wonder our leaders do go to them for medical check-up
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by bigmaut: 8:54pm
Istrael is only taking precautions 2 protect themselves dia enemies are numerous what if those nigerian or african are bokoharams who hate israel more than d arabs,anytime istrael flogs arabs,nigerian northern apologists will cryout in pain,he dey pain dem gaga!
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Rossikk(m): 9:16pm

(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by bigmaut: 10:25pm
Istrael is only protecting herself dnt 4get she has so many enemies,even in northern nigerian what if those nigerians or african are bokoharams(terrorist),whenever istrael flog arabs dia apologists 4 northern nigeria dey feel d pain pass,he dey pain dem gaga!we too are havin terrorism in d north b/c we allowed chads & nigeriens immigrants 2 enter anyhow.
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by baysol: 7:17am On Sep 10, 2012
This has nothing to do with Isreali being rasist or many prejudices against innocent Nigerians alone. When people from these bloody countries come to Nigeria they will be treated more than they are really worth because of our infiriority complex towards white men and our ever unwillingnes to uplift fellow african out of jealousy. Prove me wrong on this and I will hold my peace. People like Isrealis, Indians, South africans and other unfriendly countries that mete this kind of treatment on our innocent citizens must be given a piece of the bitter pill. Poor government without a bite is the main cause of lack of action in this direction. Enough is enough.
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by onatisi(m): 7:59am On Sep 10, 2012
baysol: This has nothing to do with Isreali being rasist or many prejudices against innocent Nigerians alone. When people from these bloody countries come to Nigeria they will be treated more than they are really worth because of our infiriority complex towards white men and our ever unwillingnes to uplift fellow african out of jealousy. Prove me wrong on this and I will hold my peace. People like Isrealis, Indians, South africans and other unfriendly countries that mete this kind of treatment on our innocent citizens must be given a piece of the bitter pill. Poor government without a bite is the main cause of lack of action in this direction. Enough is enough.

.i wonder if you have even read the whole thread at all or even verified the story.now get this once and for all THEY ARE DEPORTING ALL ILLEGAL IMMIGRNTS,IT HAS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH RACISM OR NIGERIA,BE YOU NIGERIAN ,INDIAN,PHILIPINO,ANYBODY ONCE U DONT HAVE UR PAPERS GET OUT.I HOPE THAT MAKES SENSE TO YOU.AND ALL ILLEGALS WERE OFFRED MONEY PLUS TICKET WITH 30 DAYS GRACE PERIOD.I WONDER HOW NIGERIANS THINK SEF.NO WONDER PDP AND GEJ DEY DRIBBLE US ANYHOW
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by onatisi(m): 8:10am On Sep 10, 2012
so nigerians want all other countries to be lawless like nigeria where anything nd nybody can do anything?no wonder chadians and nigeriens always kill and rape ppl in the north and govt cant do anyhing,well get this right fellow nigerians the sad news is not aall countries are like that,most of have laws and if u want to stay there follow their laws simple.
no wonder some ppl came on nl saying malaysian shouldnt have death penalty for cannabis sellers it is their country,it is either you take it or you leave it ,period
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Eneze1(f): 11:35am On Sep 10, 2012
Ibrahim mr fish: Jewish state only,every one Bleep off.That include u useless xtian dat,worship and defend d jews.Get d picture,or should some kick u in d head b4 it sink through.

u dont have to abuse anybody or any religion, its rude
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by onatisi(m): 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2012
Eneze1:

u dont have to abuse anybody or any religion, its rude

cant u red his name,?his name is fish.never argue with someone with a fish brain,because it is usually very very smalll
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]
engineerd: dang...why are white Jews deporting Biafran black jews?

Ndo my Igbo jew brothas...it is time to come home.

@Engineer, don't mind those yeye people jare. God created all races. Migration myth is rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS / Fuel Scarcity Looms As Oil Workers Give FG 7-Day Ultimatum / No Crime In Foreigners Joining Political Campaigns In Nigeria – Ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.