Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. (19598 Views)

FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos / Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by buchibabe: 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2012
Ibrahim mr fish: Jewish state only,every one Bleep off.That include u useless xtian dat,worship and defend d jews.Get d picture,or should some kick u in d head b4 it sink through.

Are u sure ur above 18? Cos its only children dat will vomit dis nonsense ur blabbing. Must u sound insultive. Wat brot about calling xtians useless Mtchewwww
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2012
U idiot,d african dat are being deported.Are 90% xtia,4m places like Nigeria,Ivory coast,south sudan,so try and lie 2 urself.But d fact is they hate ur idiots.
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Acidosis(m): 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2012
ujukala: Nigeria, when will you start deporting other countries?!

Funny.. a country that do not know the number, address of immigrants..

1 Like

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by saintobi1: 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2012
IMO This is not good at all for our economy o. We re complaining about the rise in prices of essential commodities and more mouths are being added to our population. mARK MY WORDS : this act of deportation MAY cause an increase in food prices , especially garri

2 Likes

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Ijebulogic(m): 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2012
We can be blindly patriotic in Nigeria sometimes. Some NLanders are already cursing Israel on this story. Please stop and ask yourself why any country would wake up and target immigrants from another country for deportation? Could it be that as a country with one of the best intelligence agencies in the world, they now have access to security information that indicates that the menace of the latest terrorist group in the world - BH, is about to spread its wings beyond the shores of Nigeria? Dont forget we have Israeli agents working closely with our security agents here in Nigeria. Jews have been persecuted since the beginning of time...forgive them if they are a bit paranoid about immigrants from a country that is now churning out panty-bombers and BH extremists.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by mrrock: 12:11pm On Sep 08, 2012
They have to be deported so they can be in Nigeria to prepare to go to heaven. Of course to meet the god of Israel their refuge.

1 Like

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by mu2sa2: 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2012
virtuoso01: If you do not want undue embarrasment then stay put in your country, the world is not a fair place and it will always be so.

They said they do not want us in their country so why are we forcing ourselves on them?

Perhaps if we can build our country they will be begging us to come live in their country, but until then...
Bless u for d post. I shake my head in utter disbelief when nigerians poor scorn on their country. East, west, south or north there's no place like home. For a sane person, a lean freedom in his homeland is better than fat slavery in another man's country. God bless Naija, our own dear native land.

1 Like

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by BUSHMAN1: 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2012
bknight: I think its abt time Nigerians came home angry
Its abt time everyone came home to develop their fatherland.

With d living conditions of some of our ppl in diaspora, More countries worldwide shld deport more nigerians (but wit humane treatment); it'll be better for some of them in d long run undecided

I swear to god, some nigerians r just living hopelessly without freedom. no good jobs: just d vain idea of living in d US or UK et al. Some of them cld hv been better off here in Nigeria with peace of mind
listen to your selve peace of mind in nigeria? with boko haram,armed robbers,kidnappers,ritual mudderers,pickpockets, police brutallities,plane crashes,419ers,massobs e.t.c are this your idea of peace of mind? none of this here in the UK
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Mcleo007(m): 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2012
lucio2012: so sad, so pathetic, so embarrassing, so humiliating, Israel of all places where Jesus Christ was born king of the Jews......well my only words go to our Nigerian leaders ( LGA chairmen, house of rep members, senators and the presidency) u and ur families will find no peace and u shall all die miserable deaths until u return/ reconstruct our country back to a good state and stop been greedy and taking all dat is meant for everybody. Idiots

Don't be deceived bro, they wont die any miserable death. They will continue to live good lives if people like you go beyond such propaganda as this and go all oout to task them to their duties. This mindless hopefulness wont do us any good. And dont evn start wit the 'God will...' crap.

1 Like

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2012
As usual blaim it on boko haram,how many northern go 2 dat country?D truth is they don't want ur sorry asses there,clear and simple.It's a jewish racest state,so xtian fuckoff.
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Ijebulogic(m): 12:23pm On Sep 08, 2012
Ibrahim mr fish: As usual blaim it on boko haram,how many northern go 2 dat country?D truth is they don't want ur sorry asses there,clear and simple.It's a jewish racest state,so xtian fuckoff.

My dear brother, you seem a bit tense and angry? who exactly is your enemy, Israel, fellow Nigerians, Christians, the world?? Take it easy sir, such venom doesnt solve problems it just deepens them. Why dont you use this forum to raise a superior argument and educate the millions of users who visit Nairaland, instead of cursing every second? Only people with deep emotional and psychological problems do that. educate us my brother, so we can understand you.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Krucifax(m): 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2012
Ijebulogic: We can be blindly patriotic in Nigeria sometimes. Some NLanders are already cursing Israel on this story. Please stop and ask yourself why any country would wake up and target immigrants from another country for deportation? Could it be that as a country with one of the best intelligence agencies in the world, they now have access to security information that indicates that the menace of the latest terrorist group in the world - BH, is about to spread its wings beyond the shores of Nigeria? Dont forget we have Israeli agents working closely with our security agents here in Nigeria. Jews have been persecuted since the beginning of time...forgive them if they are a bit paranoid about immigrants from a country that is now churning out panty-bombers and BH extremists.

Yes they are paranoid,and they are not due any forgiveness. For years i've been following on the news how Isrealis treat outsiders,be it black Isreali citizens,or naturalised Palestinians,or next door Palestinians and foreigners in general.

In my opinion they are a hateful bunch,while some of their actions may have justification the bulk of it is pure heavy handed brutality. Don't even get me started on Jews and Jewish behaviour anywhere in the world you find them. The irony is that in Christianity, Judaism is lauded as this great religion that has created great people in the "Holy Land".

I'm not here to point fingers but my experience of Jews and Isrealis is that there are a group of people you are best off avoiding. Why anyone would want to go to Isreal in the first place is beyond me.

1 Like

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by superior1: 12:27pm On Sep 08, 2012
Ijebulogic: We can be blindly patriotic in Nigeria sometimes. Some NLanders are already cursing Israel on this story. Please stop and ask yourself why any country would wake up and target immigrants from another country for deportation? Could it be that as a country with one of the best intelligence agencies in the world, they now have access to security information that indicates that the menace of the latest terrorist group in the world - BH, is about to spread its wings beyond the shores of Nigeria? Dont forget we have Israeli agents working closely with our security agents here in Nigeria. Jews have been persecuted since the beginning of time...forgive them if they are a bit paranoid about immigrants from a country that is now churning out panty-bombers and BH extremists.

Now, this is what i call sound and sensible reasoning
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by vislabraye(m): 12:27pm On Sep 08, 2012
virtuoso01: If you do not want undue embarrasment then stay put in your country, the world is not a fair place and it will always be so.

They said they do not want us in their country so why are we forcing ourselves on them?

Perhaps if we can build our country they will be begging us to come live in their country, but until then...

What you're saying is uncalled for. Are there no foreigners in Nigeria?
Do you know how many Ameriacans, British and the likes are living in Nigeria? Since their country is good why do they travel out?
Are Israelis not in Nigeria and in other African countries. This is racial.

1 Like

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by BUSHMAN1: 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2012
Mcleo007:

Don't be deceived bro, they wont die any miserable death. They will continue to live good lives if people like you go beyond such propaganda as this and go all oout to task them to their duties. This mindless hopefulness wont do us any good. And dont evn start wit the 'God will...' crap.
GBAM! i agree 5000& that guy is an example of a typical nigerian waiting for GOd to save them or blaming the Devil for every thing,
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Alaafialoro(m): 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2012
Ibrahim mr fish: As usual blaim it on boko haram,how many northern go 2 dat country?D truth is they don't want ur sorry asses there,clear and simple.It's a jewish racest state,so xtian fuckoff.
U‘re such a slowpoke..do realy need to show your foolishness here? If u care to know,Isreali are zionists(if u know d meaning of dat word) & ‘ve always been fighting islamists,so with d menace of BH in 9ja,they may b trying to protect their citizens from islamic extremists that may infilterate their country disguised as nigerians(or africans in general)
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by mmmustapha(m): 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2012
If i am ever really in power, the destruction of jews will be my first n important job, world cannot find peace until the Jewish question has been
solved, the Jewish question today was no longer a German problem it had become a world problem, Hitler was right

1 Like

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2012
They sure can't be blamed. They must have learnt that from Hitler.
Worse specie of the human race.
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Ijebulogic(m): 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2012
Krucifax:

Yes they are paranoid,and they are not due any forgiveness. For years i've been following on the news how Isrealis treat outsiders,be it black Isreali citizens,or naturalised Palestinians,or next door Palestinians and foreigners in general.

You have a point with regards to their foreign policy and attitude towards outsiders. Not many people (including jewish people) will argue with you on that. But the point i am making is that we as Nigerians do not help our case by consistently projecting a negative image to the outside world. In the 80's Nigerians were treated with the highest regard worldwide. In the early 80's, Nigerians were allowed in the UK visa- free (We just got a stamp at the point of entry). Back then,It was Nigeria that was deporting our Ghanian and Togolese brothers inhumanely en-mass (Ghana Must Go Period). But today, we have lost all credibility and the green passport doesnt command respect because our value system is warped. We have a long way to go to "earning back" the respect of the international community.

1 Like

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by BUSHMAN1: 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2012
mmmustapha: If i am ever really in power, the destruction of jews will be my first n important job, world cannot find peace until the Jewish question has been
solved, the Jewish question today was no longer a German problem it had become a world problem, Hitler was right
THANK GOOODNESS!! you are not in power, were would ve been your limit? after destroying the jews which people would have been next? niggroes? do you think you would ve been alive today if hitler wasn`t stoped?
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by esere826: 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2012
[**smiles**]

I'll soon see someone mouthing something in the line of:
"Touch not my anointed ones, and do my prophets no harm"

That is ...until his or her dad or brothers falls victim to national or racial persecution or plain ol deportation. Then, maybe the new refrain would be
"The jews crucified Jesus, and so God has turned his back on them and handed them over to the gentile nations to despoil"

I'm not saying any group is wrong or right here. I'm just questioning our values and sometimes irrational approach to deep thinking in issues bothering on religion -both xtians and moslems
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Leobreezy(m): 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2012
We, africans, have been victims of prejudice and racism for many years and probably til infinity. South Africa, despite its prowess will always be an apartheid nation no matter what. Its really pitiful and annoying how we are treated like animals. To the europeans and asians, there's no disparity between an ape and a black man, even if you are a mullato. We've even made things worse. We treat them like "gods" when they are in our land, when the only difference between us is the melanin composition in our skin. The whites even envy us, especially the mullatos - if not why do they tan their skin to make it look darker? I really don't know why people run over there. Granted, they want "greener pastures", but i don't see how one can prosper by engaging in meager, demeaning work. Besides, how assured can one's asylum be? As Sound Sultan said, "I prefer to live like a lion in the jungle, than to stay like a dog in the city." Naija may be a lawless country dominated by despotic flibbertigibbet politicians and avaricious government officials, but there is no place like home. If not for illiteracy and our primitive culture that promotes ethnic segregation, Africa would've been the greatest continent on Earth.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Ijebulogic(m): 12:48pm On Sep 08, 2012
mmmustapha: If i am ever really in power, the destruction of jews will be my first n important job, world cannot find peace until the Jewish question has been

1. Please go and read your history books. Jews and all non-pure caucasian races would have been exterminated by Hitler, the SS and the Nazi Army. That includes all Nigerians sir.
2. Moderators..please, does blatant talk of genocide now qualify as "free speech"? Abeg o!!

1 Like

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by obowunmi(m): 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2012
The Sudanese are one of the largest immigrant group in Isreal - they too are being deported despite the war in Sudan. NPR did an investigative report on this. The reason for the deportation aside from the "little land space" as someone pointed out, is that they don't want African blood to mix with Isreali blood. They don't want their women to marry Africans.....

Isreal is very anti-immigrant.
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by monkeyleg: 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2012
Charity they say begins at home. Tackle your governement first to provide good governance, then you will see respect fall in place.

Are Nigerians racist? they once chased Ghanians out f Nigeria, have we forgotten?
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by BUSHMAN1: 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2012
obowunmi: The Sudanese are one of the largest immigrant group in Isreal - they too are being deported despite the war in Sudan. NPR did an investigative report on this. The reason for the deportation aside from the "little land space" as someone pointed out, is that they don't want African blood to mix with Isreali blood. They don't want their women to marry Africans.....

Isreal is very anti-immigrant.
Good observation, there is sure a lot of mixafrican breed all over the world this days my son is one of them
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by samfibby(m): 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2012
waja: Israel, God chosen people are rejecting blacks. Bros make Una no come Naija oh! Else Una go face our #5000 note.
LOL 5,000 greed money
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Alaafialoro(m): 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2012
....and after the jews,you will destroy d arabs,then d negros,then caucasian....and finally d whole universe...then u,I mean u&ur family,will enjoy enjoy d world without any form of disturbance #SMHFY#
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Alaafialoro(m): 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2012
....and after the jews,you will destroy d arabs,then d negros,then caucasian....and finally d whole universe...then u,I mean u&ur family,will enjoy d world without any form of disturbance #SMHFY#
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by conyema12(m): 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2012
engineerd: dang...why are white Jews deporting Biafran black jews?

Ndo my Igbo jew brothas...it is time to come home.

very funny...
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by mmmustapha(m): 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2012
Ijebulogic:

1. Please go and read your history books. Jews and all non-pure caucasian races would have been exterminated by Hitler, the SS and the Nazi Army. That includes all Nigerians sir.
2. Moderators..please, does blatant talk of genocide now qualify as "free speech"? Abeg o!!
am studying history in Kasu n I knw who jews rili are, dos who ignore history condemn themselves to not knwin wat took place in d past b4 they were born, dude go back to second sch because to not knw wat took place in d past b4 u were born is to remain child forever, u beta go back to second sch or pri sch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS / GRV Calls For Suspension Of CMD After Vwaere Died In Hospital Elevator Accident / Nigerian Troops Ill-equipped For War In Mali!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.