Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. (19600 Views)

FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos / Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 08, 2012
Rossikk:

Africans invented mathematics, writing, architecture, the calendar, philosophy, mining of minerals, international trade, and even religion. Go and study African history before coming here to embarrass yourself with ignorant rhetoric.

True talk. But if I may ask where were these Africans when the Whites took these same inventions, improved it and now they are using them to dominate us.?

The law of this world is not about what you know but what you actually do with that knowledge.

We Africans have been sitting in one place for too long and if we do not wake up soon we might discover it is too late.

Let us devote less time and energy complaining about our woes and misfortunes and more on actually building our selves.

We always boast of our past glories while presently complaing that others are maltreating us.
When we keep whining and doing nothing about these so called injustices who do we expect to help us.

The truth is that no one can help us but ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by klax(m): 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2012
To be honest i'm not surprise I knew it long that the Isreali of today was never the Isreali that was refered to in the Bible. Because I knew them for long they are number one Racist, very Mean and Wicked as a matter of fact that was why nothing will make me even visit the so called Isreal for any reason as a xtain.

I had travelled far and wide but not this Isreali of a thing. Let all the Nigerians there return home its never the fault of Isreali I dont blame them at all.
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2012
klax: To be honest i'm not surprise I knew it long that the Isreali of today was never the Isreali that was refered to in the Bible. Because I knew them for long they are number one Racist, very Mean and Wicked as a matter of fact that was why nothing will make me even visit the so called Isreal for any reason as a xtain.

I had travelled far and wide but not this Isreali of a thing. Let all the Nigerians there return home its never the fault of Isreali I dont blame them at all.

keep finding excuses to prove your bible right. cool

1 Like

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2012
LET US KICK ALL JEWS OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Rossikk(m): 9:36pm On Sep 08, 2012
ehie: @rossike
u are really aggressive,
n insultive,
my eyes scan your post dont read it
your words would just seep tru my ears
geez go get laid or j.er..k off..am out of ur hair

You came in here aggressively insulting Nigerians, and when the arrow gets directed at YOU, you get all defensive. So it's ok for you to insult Nigerians but nobody can tell you to sharrap or call you a wastrel? Keep dreaming.

By the way you're the one who gets laid. Are you lacking action tonight? Scared off all the guys with your BS?
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Rossikk(m): 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2012
Rossikk:

Africans invented mathematics, writing, architecture, the calendar, philosophy, mining of minerals, international trade, and even religion. Go and study African history before coming here to embarrass yourself with ignorant rhetoric.

virtuoso01:

True talk. But if I may ask where were these Africans when the Whites took these same inventions, improved it and now they are using them to dominate us.?

Well, you can just as easily ask ''Where were the whites when the Africans were busy inventing virtually everything required for the building of this modern world?'', and ''Who the hell are the whites to dare claim credit for modern civilization when they've done nothing but sit on their backsides or run around in caves in the last 10,000 years up till a mere 500 years ago, when they finally 'opened eye', and looted and killed their way through to 'dominance'?''

So there are MANY QUESTIONS one can ask.

But regarding your question as to why Africans 'allowed' themselves to be bypassed, truth is, Such is life. The Africans were dominant for several thousand years. Essentially, their time was up. Civilizations rise and fall. This same western civilization you seem to think is permanent will one day fall and shatter just like those Pharaonic Africans of Egypt, like the Babylonians, the Chinese dynasties, the Greeks, the Aztecs, the Romans, and the old Islamic suzerainties. There are even signs of imminent western decline as we speak. Truth is, human complacency and arrogance at the peak of glory, leading to subsequent deterioration and demise, is a phenomenon that's virtually woven into the human DNA. So you will never find any permanently dominating group on this planet.

1 Like

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Akanbiedu(m): 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2012
He he he.

Deportation is good for them. People just want to enjoy what other people worked for. Eventually, everybody will learn to solve his problems instead of running to MADE places.

1 Like

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by onatisi(m): 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2012
klax: To be honest i'm not surprise I knew it long that the Isreali of today was never the Isreali that was refered to in the Bible. Because I knew them for long they are number one Racist, very Mean and Wicked as a matter of fact that was why nothing will make me even visit the so called Isreal for any reason as a xtain.

have u read about this deportation from elsewhere apart from today nl?if u rely on nl news reporters to be supplying u information i am afraid u are dead.THIS HAS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH ONLY NIGERIAN,THEY ARE DEPORTING ALL AND I REPEAT ALL ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IF A TOGOLESE IS AMONG HE WILL BE DEPORTED IT IS NOT DIRECTED AT NIGERIANS PLS GET UR FACTS RIGHT .
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2012
Xtian wahala. The holy land of Isreal. D world safest xtian domain, d most Godfearin pple on earth. Jew chinedu okechuku u claim sey u smart, white jew don outsmart u. He no wan pay u ur gratuity he com lebel u BH call him pple make dem torture so dat u go 4gt d gratuity even whn u hav ur paper intact. Sory jew nna men! Xtians wahala. D land of isreal.
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by whitecat007: 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2012
Arab are racist too but billions of naira is pumped there for hajj, has anyone stopped them from beheading nigerians? the answer is no! if you can't respect the law of any country please don't go there
obowunmi: Isrealites are very racist, yet the Nigerian government spends billions visiting their "holy land" and sending religious and delusional Nigerians on tours.
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by ZeusI: 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2012
wowo2: Are the Africans there legally? If they go about arresting people who are there legally like the diplomat's wife then i don't see why any African country still has any diplomatic ties with such a country except the African countries are being governed by muppets...
I noticed that if any country severs its diplomatic bond/ties with Israel against their desire, their government will use their minions(U.S and European powers e.g Britain, France and Germany) to impose inexplicable multilateral sanction on your country. As well as stealthily compel and fund some malcontent citizens to become rebellious and ultimately overthrow the leadership that caused them such pain. They also unleashes the best snipers for assassination should the need be, even incite war against your country. It happened to Iraq, Libia, currently happening in Syria and soon Iran will follow rank.
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 08, 2012
Rossikk:

Well, you can just as easily ask ''Where were the whites when the Africans were busy inventing virtually everything required for the building of this modern world?'', and ''Who the hell are the whites to dare claim credit for modern civilization when they've done nothing but sit on their backsides or run around in caves in the last 10,000 years up till a mere 500 years ago, when they finally 'opened eye', and looted and killed their way through to 'dominance'?''

But regarding your question as to why Africans 'allowed' themselves to be bypassed, truth is, Such is life. The Africans were dominant for several thousand years. Essentially, their time was up. Civilizations rise and fall. This same western civilization you seem to think is permanent will one day fall and shatter just like those Pharaonic Africans of Egypt, like the Babylonians, the Chinese dynasties, the Greeks, the Aztecs, the Romans, and the old Islamic suzerainties. There are even signs of imminent western decline as we speak. Truth is, human complacency and arrogance at the peak of glory, leading to subsequent deterioration and demise, is a phenomenon that's virtually woven into the human DNA. So you will never find any permanently dominating group on this planet.

Lol... I need proofs!
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by AfroBlue(m): 11:32pm On Sep 08, 2012
IDF blocked food transfer to African immigrants

[img]http://attendingtheworld.files./2008/09/ethiopiajews.jpg?w=416&h=300[/img]

Physicians for Human Rights claims soldiers prevented its members from reaching group of African asylum seekers trapped between fences along Israel-Egypt border. ‘Israel shirking legal, moral obligations,’ activist says; Interior Ministry: Israel not obligated to let group in

ynet

A number of social activists and members of human rights groups claimed that the IDF prevented them from transferring food to African asylum seekers trapped between fences on the Israel-Egypt border overnight Wednesday.

The activists said the army explained that the area was a closed military zone and denied them access to the infiltrators.

It was reported that the group of 20 Eritrean migrants have been trapped between the fences for five days after attempting to cross into Israel. They were caught by obstacles that line the border area, within Israeli territory.

The IDF said soldiers have been ordered to give them water.

“We left Tel Aviv with bags filled with food and canned goods with the aim of reaching the trapped asylum seekers,” said Physicians for Human Rights-Israel activist Yaniv Fenig.

The 30-year-old med student told Ynet the activists arrived at the border region at around midnight and began heading towards the infiltrators on foot. “When we were about half a kilometer away an IDF vehicle arrived and soldiers asked us to clear out, claiming it was a closed military zone,” he said.

Fenig said the activists left the area, but were later told by an IDF officer at the scene that the infiltrators were not being provided with any food. He said that when the activists asked what the army expects the infiltrators to do, the battalion commander replied: ‘They should walk back a few meters into Egypt, where they will get all the assistance they need.’

“The soldiers accompanied us out of what they said was a closed military zone. We left the food with them and asked that they give it to the asylum seekers,” the activist said.

Fenig said the trip was organized after they learned that “people were starving in the scorching heat and their lives are in danger.

“The goal was to help ease their suffering, which, absurdly, is being caused by the State of Israel. Israel is shirking all of its legal and moral obligations,” the activist said.

“It’s absurd that people who, according to recent accounts, suffered torture and rape are now trapped between two fences and Israel is trying to starve them in hopes that they will walk back towards Egyptian positions,” Fenig argued.

Early Wednesday morning saw another group of activists head to the border area to try and transfer food to the trapped Africans.

‘Israel not obligated to allow entry’
In a legal opinion issued on Wednesday, the Interior Ministry asserted that Israel does not have “any legal duty to allow entrance to refugees located beyond the border.”

“As per the international practices and the relevant precedents, the fence marks the actual border. Anyone who is located beyond the border is not located within Israel’s territory, and is ineligible for entry,” the legal opinion read.

“There has been no ruling made by an international agency to determine that the Sudanese or the Eritreans are prosecuted in Egypt or are found in mortal danger there.”

Interior Minister Eli Yishai addressed the issue as well, saying that while he is not indifferent to the fate of the asylum seekers, his primary duty is to tend to the state and its residents.

“The State of Israel has become a destination for infiltrators and migrant workers, so much so that it sometimes appears as though many parts within it are no longer part of the Jewish Zionist state,” he said.

“I am saddened by the situation of the infiltrators on Israel’s border,” he added. “I am not indifferent to their circumstances, as well as the circumstances of millions of others in the world. I wish I had the power to help and heal.”

Some two weeks ago, Israel allowed a group of African migrants into the country on humanitarian grounds, after they camped out at a border-adjacent reservoir.

Once in Israel, they received medical attention and were then transferred to a holding facility.

Attorney Oded Feller of the Association for Civil Rights in Israel said, “Israel has every right to build a border fence, but this fence does not exempt it from its duties.

“If people are begging for their lives at the foot of that fence, we must make sure that their lives are not in danger, and if one awaits them – we must let them in. They cannot be allowed to starve. This is a disgrace,” he said.

http://www.unhcr.org/4ce531e09.pdf

US foreign aid to Israel

http://www.peacenowar.net/Palestine/News/US%20aids.htm

A1. Constitutes 30% of the total US foreign aid budget, which renders Israel to be the largest recipient of US aid in the world
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 08, 2012
Una too mush for dia, this is population control
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by ebere1712: 12:16am On Sep 09, 2012
Africans are too many to be expected to remain in one continent. Humans move around, that is reality. If there is a problem in their zone, they seek refuge in another zone. If they think they have better opportunities in another zone, they migrate. That has happened for time immemorial. Economics and security amongst other things, are genuine reasons for migration. I hope that when the tide changes to our favor, we would remember their wickedness and deny them any form of humanity. God bear us witness now. We are not a wicked people, but we would retaliate. Nobody is a superman. PIGS enjoy your filth whilst it lasts. Meanwhile, we still need the few pigs in Africa to get out of Africa!!!!!! IKO AJO MMUO GA HE JU.
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by movmentish(m): 12:18am On Sep 09, 2012
D world shall have no peace until they've been exterminated from the earth,those jews got jesus hanged,dunno why xtians r pals wit em Where is hitler
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by xtra84: 1:00am On Sep 09, 2012
ehie: they r not racist,just protecting their interest.
Isreali a very small country and if it becomes overpopulated,then it becomes another problem
yes they are protecting their interest( stoling land of de palestine we no) even trying to xpan it day by day abi?
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by xtra84: 1:05am On Sep 09, 2012
Just wait soon dey ll even xtains from visiting dat stoling land wat do dey even ve apart from salt, 300 nuk head, steeling attitudes dats all maybe little tecnoloji
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by onatisi(m): 5:47am On Sep 09, 2012
xtra84:
yes they are protecting their interest( stoling land of de palestine we no) even trying to xpan it day by day abi?
and what has got to do with illegal african immigrants?and cant u realise what we are saying hear they are Illegal not legal immigrants,so u think every country will be like nigeria where they allow every body to pass through their border from rapists to terrorist and theives abi?
;d what has the paestinne issue got to do with what we are discussing ?or do u think if the palestine have the same problem israel has with africans they too will not deport?
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by infolekan(m): 6:27am On Sep 09, 2012
obowunmi: Isrealites are very racist, yet the Nigerian government spends billions visiting their "holy land" and sending religious and delusional Nigerians on tours.

No matter how just a policy is....there's always someone somewhere whose horseis gored. I don't see what's flimsy excuse in someone being an illegal immigrant or without work permit in another mans country. Staying in a country for 50 years doesn't grant you a citizenship status if you dint even apply for it in the first place.
More than 2/3 of NIGERIANS abroad are staying there illegally and deporting them back home isn't a "clampdown".
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by onatisi(m): 6:35am On Sep 09, 2012
infolekan:

No matter how just a policy is....there's always someone somewhere whose horseis gored. I don't see what's flimsy excuse in someone being an illegal immigrant or without work permit in another mans country. Staying in a country for 50 years doesn't grant you a citizenship status if you dint even apply for it in the first place.
More than 2/3 of NIGERIANS abroad are staying there illegally and deporting them back home isn't a "clampdown".
simpleprecise and accurate conclusion.matter die
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by saintobi1: 7:54am On Sep 09, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
LET US KICK ALL JEWS OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry
israel "blessed is anyone that bless thee, cursed is anyone that curse thee." We should all be careful the way we comment. This old promise is still in place. Pls Make your researches
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Leemak: 8:08am On Sep 09, 2012
@some blind-folded xtians here: Go and study Isreal population survey very welll u wil know dt Judaism is mor dan 50percent of any religion in d country and let me tel u d truth d xtians there are not supporting dis type of barbaric activity by dis inhuman jews, so dont b foolishing urself by claiming dt isreal is a xtian country.
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by ouagadougou(m): 8:59am On Sep 09, 2012
kruku: Nigerians should wake up!!! The black man should wake up. What are we contributing to mankind development outside selling crude oil, buying latest cars, phones BB, Ipnones etc and nollywood. Yes i remember we still steal money to oyinbo banks. Nothing serious about the black man. Life is not clapping of hands. We run to America, Europe and Asia that the owners worked hard to build. We even send our wives to US to deliver babies so that they can be citizens, you see how smart we are? fools! We must challanged our brains to work now and not "BeeBeeing". What you re carrying proudly are inventions of your white mates. I dont blame them for asking lazy persons to leave their land. I know the march to quit all blacks is getting stronger by the day in Europe. If una like, continue dance alanta and carry bb everywhere. life is work, the Father, God gave a perfect example, 6days one day off.

Well, the black man has excelled in culture, arts (visual arts), music and literature to mention a few! grin
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by sweetcheecks(f): 9:10am On Sep 09, 2012
The people from the HOA are not black accoding to them. They are of arabic descent. I am sorry but if I was Israel I wouldnt trust them for a second. Why dont they go to Egypt their brothers? Why want to go to Israel when their religion is to hate Israel and kill them. Blame Israel all you want but when you have a bunch of fanatics looking to destroy you, you cannot take stupid risks. As for the Nigerians just come home.

1 Like

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by ouagadougou(m): 9:24am On Sep 09, 2012
saintobi1:
israel "blessed is anyone that bless thee, cursed is anyone that curse thee." We should all be careful the way we comment. This old promise is still in place. Pls Make your researches

Rubbish! The Jewish God has never been the black man's God, period!
I'm sick of the way people pussyfoot around Israel, a truly racist country. It's impossible to tell the truth about Israel [directly created due to Hitler's Nazi Germany] without being labelled anti-Semitic.
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 09, 2012
Rossikk:

No. It's better to abandon the entire imported religion altogether, and if we must be religious, adopt and update OUR own traditional religious heritage. You're still honouring them and their god - elevating their history above yours - whether you choose to visit there, or stay back and use their homebased faithful servant, TB Joshua.

Look around the world. I don't see the Japanese, Chinese, or Indians abandoning their gods for the white man's god. Just Africans. And you wonder why they treat you like shiit, when you've already shat on yourselves by denying your own humanity.
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by skidos4u(m): 10:10am On Sep 09, 2012
we dnt ve any delibrate policy in place 2 protect Nigerians leavin in naija nt 2 talk abt dos in diaspora. may God help naija.
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 09, 2012
Rossikk:

Who is this Dullard?
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by ELVIKING(m): 11:39am On Sep 09, 2012
Why can't we stay at home na, dis kind embarassment evry time, abeg d govt shld help us stay home by improving living standard, imaging someone working in a restaurant for twelve years n still been owed, kai

1 Like

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by onatisi(m): 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2012
ELVIKING: Why can't we stay at home na, dis kind embarassment evry time, abeg d govt shld help us stay home by improving living standard, imaging someone working in a restaurant for twelve years n still been owed, kai
thank you jare ,i dont know why ppl are hell bent on dying in another man country.racist or not the ppl there said they dont want ILLEGAL migrants and ppl are here saying that is bad,i dont think most nl bother to read before commenting maybe they only read the headlines.the israeli govt is DEPORTING ALL ILLEGAL INCLUDING INDIANS,PHILIPINOS,AFRRICANMIGRANT WORKERS AND NOT THE LEGAL ONES.and they gave a 30days grace period with money and free airticet for ppl who cant afford travel expences .now not all govt will be as irresponsible as the nigerian govt that allows ppl through their border anyhow.
the reponsibilty of the israli govt is to protect the interest of her CITIZENS and not foreigners. and the ppl have told their govt through rallies and protests that they dont want blacks ,sosimple leave their place there is no big deal.no every country will tolerate too many illegals migrants.
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by charlos14: 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2012
that's why Naija need to spend trillions in renewing the Nigerian military ....Israel have the 6th strongest.....we need to mass produce bombs weapons apc's tankers jet fighters and the us would support us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Looms As Oil Workers Give FG 7-Day Ultimatum / Osinbajo Suspended Official Meetings To Allow Muslims Observe Solat – Saidu / FG Asks Universities, Others To Remit 40% Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.