Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. (19601 Views)

FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos / Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by olaheavy: 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2012
Aha! Where are those Nairaland Igbo cannibals who delude themselves by thinking they are Jewish? Where are those idiotic Yoruba christians who always jump in your face to tell you not to 'touch the anointed and speak evil of the prophets?' and other s.h.it like that? Ignoramuses, morons, and gullibles, they are always quick to defend the zionists' enclave blindly even when it's evidently clear that it is full of evil! Bunch of crazy mother and fatherfuckers! Religious goons and morons!

2 Likes

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Rossikk(m): 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2012
ehie:

i know that i meant presently, not in ancient times

Presently? We've shown the world that humans can survive, develop, and prosper even after being invaded, enslaved, attacked, colonised, and herded into artificially constructed 'nations' by greedy vandals of foreign hue.

We've shown we can come out of that with our heads held up high, and prosper.

Unlike nations like Britain, France, Germany, Japan, Holland etc which have the luxury of ethnically/religiously homogeneous societies, we've shown that despite living in artificially cobbled nations with thousands of language groups and rival faiths, we can still make a go for cohesion, national development and survival, where other races would have long disintegrated into uncontrollable anarchy.

See, human achievement encompasses a wide variety of endeavours and situations dependent on where on the planet one is placed. A man placed in the Sahara shows massive ingenuity by merely finding a way to survive there, and is no less an achiever than Steve Jobs.

Let those who were granted the good fortune of living in stable, homogeneous societies take theirs from there, by building spaceships and what not. Those of us placed in less favourable circumstances are here to show the indefatigability and resilience of the human spirit in the face of the most impossible odds and obstacles. ALL CONSTITUTE HUMAN ACHIEVEMENT, and none of us needs to feel the slightest bit ashamed that OUR demonstration of human ingenuity and dynamism is not as 'glamorous' as others'.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2012
ISRAELIS ARE NOT RACISTS. THEY ARE ONLY SHOWING YOU THEIR TRUE COLORS. ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE ALWAYS SUPPORTED THEM. I SAY GOOD FOR YOU AND MAY THEY KICK EVERY NIGERIAN OUT OF THERE. LEGAL OR ILLEGAL. TOMORROW ALL OF YOU CAN NOW STAND UP AND SUPPORT THEM WHEN THEY ARE ATTACKED. PLS NIGERIANS, MAKE UP YOUR PHUCKING MINDS. AS MUCH AS I HATE THEM, I SUPPORT THIS MOVE TO SPITE ALL OF YOU WHO CRY FOR THEM.

1 Like

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2012
Rossikk:

What sort of lunatic, racist drivel are you typing here? How does a black person's presence in a ''white man's land'' ''pollute'' the land, if you're not a brainless cretin pandering to a devilish, evil, satanic racist mindset such as that driven into your thick, thoughtless skull by white supremacists?

f00l, i cant believe slowpokes like you still exist. Did isrealis not state that the immigrants(blacks) are the cause of series of mugging and molesting in their country, so they should allow them to remain and cause more troubles just because they are blacks? Israelis did what Nigerians and other countries would do if they were in their shoe, before you open your mouth to shout racism think with your head and evaluate the importance of their action, drop ur silly sentiment

2 Likes

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Rossikk(m): 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2012
the.game:
f00l, i cant believe slowpokes like you still exist. Did isrealis not state that the immigrants(blacks) are the cause of series of mugging and molesting in their country, so they should allow them to remain and cause more troubles just because they are blacks? Israelis did what Nigerians and other countries would do if they were in their shoe, before you open your mouth to shout racism think with your head and evaluate the importance of their action, drop ur silly sentiment

Ok... Many whites in Nigeria work for western multinationals, who are known to be the biggest payers of bribes to govt officials. You suggest we round up all the whites and kick them out of Nigeria?
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by tutu1: 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2012
This foolish poster who told you majority of the deportees are Nigerians.
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by UKBobo(m): 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2012
My girl's auntie...Bola Mogaji is stuck in Detention Centre outside Tel-Aviv. They feed them once per day. Any NL'ers have family/friends there too?
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2012
Rossikk:

Ok... Many whites in Nigeria work for western multinationals, who are known to be the biggest payers of bribes to govt officials. You suggest we round up all the whites and kick them out of Nigeria?
who is being racial here? Nigeria is lawless even the government are anticipated by the bribe and they are the ones to do the kicking out, so they should kick out their partners?(in Evil). Besides do you have any proof of them bribing the government? if you have why not take them to court or rather kick them out your self

1 Like

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by ask4truth(f): 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2012
ehie: they r not racist,just protecting their interest.
Isreali a very small country and if it becomes overpopulated,then it becomes another problem

stupid ehie
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by otokx(m): 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2012
Working in a restaurant for how many years?? Please come and open a Buka here in UniPort.
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2012
@rossik
Mr Man by resultn to insult to prove your point what did you hope to gain by it?
was it to intimidate me to agree with your point or what?
I have been out of Nigeria and i see how badly we are tre
ated,even in Togo,Ghana,Abidjan and Dubai
and I was disgusted at how Nigerians swallowed the illtreatment
deportation was just the fall out of xenophobia

It is about time we changed our mindset,heaven is not outside Nigeria,it is another type of hell.
stop throwing insults,the sooner we get our acts together the better
because face the facts without our oil we are nothing,we do not create or invent,we only consume.

1 Like

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Rossikk(m): 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2012
the.game:
who is being racial here? Nigeria is lawless

Israel is far more lawless. They kick out people based on skin colour. They oppress those of other religions and races. They also hold nuclear weapons in contravention of international law, while attacking/killing defenseless people including women and children, whose lands they stole, and continue to build properties on - the very height of lawlessness.

even the government are anticipated by the bribe and they are the ones to do the kicking out, so they should kick out their partners?(in Evil). Besides do you have any proof of them bribing the government?

They don't bribe ''the government''. They bribe MEMBERS of the government. Don't get it twisted. And if you require 'proof' of this, you must be living in a cave.

if you have why not take them to court or rather kick them out your self

How many of the black immigrants were taken to court before being kicked out of Israel - an action you support?

1 Like

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by onatisi(m): 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2012
Rossikk:

Israel is far more lawless. They kick out people based on skin colour. They also hold nuclear weapons in contravention of international law, white attacking/killing defenseless people whose land they stole - the height of lawlessness.

How many of the black immigrants were taken to court before being kicked out of Israel - an action you support?
my guy you need to understnd the social fabric of the israeli society before condeming them and mind u nigerians dont constitute a major percentage of the illegals there but south sudannesee,now what happened in uk where there are many half british and half africans they the israrlis dont want they,they believe they are a ure breed and as such should preserve that
secondly dont forget israel is a country SURROUNDED BY ENEMIES and they are always under the threat of terrorist attacks so can u blame them for taking this action?remember when after the sept 11 attack they usa govt also got very strict with illegals and reviewed their immigration policy .
thirdly no country will allow the number of foriegners to become tooo much ,i was in gabon in 97 and lots of nigerians were deprted because they were getting too large in pulation .this may affect their economy because capital will always be remitted outside the country ,
lastly this action is even in the bible when the king of saw that the population of the israelites were getting too much he ordered all male babies to be killed at birth.
israel belongs to the israelites ,NIGERIA BELONGS TO NIGERIANS ,WE HAVE NO WHERE TO CALL UR HOME OTHER THAN NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Rossikk(m): 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2012
ehie: @rossik
Mr Man by resultn to insult to prove your point what did you hope to gain by it?
was it to intimidate me to agree with your point or what?
I have been out of Nigeria and i see how badly we are tre
ated,even in Togo,Ghana,Abidjan and Dubai
and I was disgusted at how Nigerians swallowed the illtreatment
deportation was just the fall out of xenophobia

It is about time we changed our mindset,heaven is not outside Nigeria,it is another type of hell.
stop throwing insults,the sooner we get our acts together the better
because face the facts without our oil we are nothing, we do not create or invent,we only consume.

Oh please spare us your nonsense. How many countries on earth ''create'' or ''invent'' ANYTHING new today? Can you list them? You people just come on here and type rubbish out of your asss to fuel your complex. So all YOU do is ''consume''. Don't you have any job? No work? No interests? All you do is eat?? IS THAT ALL YOU DO?

See, it's very easy applying such nonsensical assertions to other Nigerians, but when you're roped into the mix, it becomes an ''insult''. So in effect you are telling us all that YOU are useless. Just a consumer. Well speak for YOURSELF. NOT the rest of us. In the rest of the Nigerian economy, we produce a LOT of things. Oil accounts for less than 20% of our $400 billion a year GDP. Our country is FILLED with producers of all sorts of items and providers of all sorts of services. YOU need to go and do some RESEARCH and LEARN, not come in here to regurgitate beer parlour analysis.

1 Like

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by ichidodo: 5:03pm On Sep 08, 2012
Ibrahim mr fish: Ok,were are d igbo jews?Can u clearly see wat will happen 2 ur sorry asses,if u make a mistake of going there.hahaha,i'm enjoying dis step by d zionest.Who ever say Isreal or should i say occupy Palastine,is not a racest state.That person is rilli slow in d head.
eh! mr man sharrap there e concyne u wia 4 where my igbo brodas wan go live?
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2012
obviously you are filed with rage
unfortunately you dont have a creative place to vent but on Nairaland.
let me tell you as long as degrade ourselves as human beings
fleeing our country only to become second class citizen be it in Niger or Togo,
we will take whatever shyte they give us
like it
and say thank you sir
when i out of Nigeria and logged on to nairaland i saw the usual tribal arguments
and i thought "this people are still tearing themselves to pieces they havent moved forward since 1960"
so the long n short of my tale is that
Nigeria is the only place you can be treated like an equal
kapish?
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2012
and we really need to start being creative
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Rossikk(m): 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2012
ehie: obviously you are filed with rage
unfortunately you dont have a creative place to vent but on Nairaland.
let me tell you as long as degrade ourselves as human beings
fleeing our country only to become second class citizen be it in Niger or Togo,
we will take whatever shyte they give us
like it
and say thank you sir
when i out of Nigeria and logged on to nairaland i saw the usual tribal arguments
and i thought "this people are still tearing themselves to pieces they havent moved forward since 1960"
so the long n short of my tale is that
Nigeria is the only place you can be treated like an equal
kapish?

Get this into your head. Not everything that happens to a Nigerian overseas is the fault of Nigeria or Nigerians. When a Lebanese, Indian or Chinese goes to that same Togo or Niger, he's treated like royalty even though he exploits the people more than any Nigerian would. So please spare us your Nigeria-bashing masquerading as 'concern' for Nigeria. And if you think Nigeria hasn't moved forward since 1960, you must need deep therapy.

1 Like

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by onatisi(m): 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2012
do u guys know that when the israeli govt passed the law on illegal immigrants,they gave a 30 days grace period and even offered mney to anyone willing to leave ,my question is why didnt the ILLEGAL NIGERIANS LIVING THERE AT THAT TIME TAKE IT AND LEAVE ?
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by ebere1712: 5:25pm On Sep 08, 2012
People relax they are just saying leave my country. Leave!!!!! Get square, don't talk. I see a cultural revolution in Africa in the nearest future. Any ear that hears of it would ring. Watch out for the coming of the messiah. This is not a joke, however prepare for war you followers of lucifer, he is coming to own you. You reap what you sow. Every man should point out his fathers obi very soon. To your tents oh Isreal.
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by onatisi(m): 5:30pm On Sep 08, 2012
ebere1712: People relax they are just saying leave my country. Leave!!!!! Get square, don't talk. I see a cultural revolution in Africa in the nearest future. Any ear that hears of it would ring. Watch out for the coming of the messiah. This is not a joke, however prepare for war you followers of lucifer, he is coming to own you. You reap what you sow. Every man should point out his fathers obi very soon. To your tents oh Isreal.
ur write up is good and nice ,but pls how does it relate to what we are discussing ?only ywo sentences made any point to what we are saying,pls kindly explain more we will like to learn from ur deep insight of the coming revo,ution
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by dasparrow: 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2012
pdone: In what looks like a crackdown on immigrants in their country, Israel has started a massive deportation of Africans comprising mainly Nigerians in what they called ‘operation clean up’.

God have mercy on the person that wrote this article. I wonder why some people rejoice or wait for any bad news that comes out from Nigeria. For your information, Nigerians are not the main African immigrants in Israel. Get your facts right next time Mr Journalist!!

God bless you! This is exactly what I thought. I told myself, there are few Nigerian immigrants in Israel. The majority of the African immigrants in Israel are from the Sudan. So where is this journalist getting his info from? Mtshew!

onatisi: do u guys know that when the israeli govt passed the law on illegal immigrants,they gave a 30 days grace period and even offered mney to anyone willing to leave ,my question is why didnt the ILLEGAL NIGERIANS LIVING THERE AT THAT TIME TAKE IT AND LEAVE ?

Most illegal African immigrants in israel are NOT Nigerians. The journalist who wrote the article must be smoking on some weed. The majority of the immigrants in Israel are from places like the Sudan. Just because Nigeria as a country has a huge population, some silly journalist wants to make other Africans out to be Nigerians.

@Post

If Nigerians are truly illegal in israel, then I don't know what they are doing there. It's never advisable to migrate legally or illegaly to a hostile country. Times have changed and there is no greener pasture abroad anymore. The sooner our people realize that, the better.
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by CHouse: 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2012
onatisi: do u guys know that when the israeli govt passed the law on illegal immigrants,they gave a 30 days grace period and even offered mney to anyone willing to leave ,my question is why didnt the ILLEGAL NIGERIANS LIVING THERE AT THAT TIME TAKE IT AND LEAVE ?

Help me ask them o.
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 08, 2012
@rossike
u are really aggressive,
n insultive,
my eyes scan your post dont read it
your words would just seep tru my ears
geez go get laid or j.er..k off..am out of ur hair
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by manosteel(m): 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2012
It is embarrassment in the highest order for one to travel to Israel to work for people in the Restaurants when you can as well open your own restaurant here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by onatisi(m): 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2012
CHouse:

Help me ask them o.
the excuse israel gave was that since south sudan is no independent and free there is no need for the large number of their refugees staying there ,secondly ppl must take note most of these south sudan ppl didnt enter through the airport but through the egypt border and passed through underground tunnels into the israeli territory this large number of tunnels have been know to be used to smuggle goods,weapons and iilegal migrants and no the result of those tunnels now is the emergence of insurgents in mount sinai and they are now terrorising egypt ,so ppl need to get their facts right ,they want their country free so that they will know who is who,i dont think they will deporting students.there was a massive protest by all israelis against the influx of foreigners into israeli i dont think any govt will fold its arms and close its ears to the wants and yearnings of its ppl.well maybe an exception will be the nigerian govtanyway

2 Likes

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by onatisi(m): 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2012
manosteel: It is embarrassment in the highest order for one to travel to Israel to work for people in the Restaurants when you can as well open your own restaurant here in Nigeria.
and for 12years.you ned to add that too

1 Like

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2012
@rossike
u are really aggressive,
n insultive,
my eyes scan your post dont read it
your words would just seep tru my ears
geez go get laid or j.er..k off..am out of ur hair

iforgot to add

WHATEVER A PSYCHO LIKE YOU DOES ON A SATURDAY EVENING

1 Like

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2012
mmmustapha: If i am ever really in power, the destruction of jews will be my first n important job, world cannot find peace until the Jewish question has been
solved, the Jewish question today was no longer a German problem it had become a world problem, Hitler was right

Give it a try you can't destroy isreal
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2012
Rossikk:

Israel is far more lawless. They kick out people based on skin colour. They oppress those of other religions and races. They also hold nuclear weapons in contravention of international law, while attacking/killing defenseless people including women and children, whose lands they stole, and continue to build properties on - the very height of lawlessness.
Israel is far more lawless? the way you reason baffles me, your hatred for israel is another thing i dont get

They don't bribe ''the government''. They bribe MEMBERS of the government. Don't get it twisted. And if you require 'proof' of this, you must be living in a cave.
are the members not the people that make up the government? you are even dumbber than i thought

No i dont support, and most of the immigrants came into israel illegally, so no need for them to be taken to court as the measures against such action is deportation.
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Enlightened1: 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2012
No hard feelings, If a country say they don't want you in their country. The simple thing is for you to oblige and leave!!
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2012
vislabraye:

What you're saying is uncalled for. Are there no foreigners in Nigeria?
Do you know how many Ameriacans, British and the likes are living in Nigeria? Since their country is good why do they travel out?
Are Israelis not in Nigeria and in other African countries. This is racial.

Point noted. But may I remind you that do the few Americans, British and Israelis that live here have the same respect as the Chadians and Nigeriens that also live here in Nigeria?

I think not.

If you want other countries to respect you, you have to earn that respect. I know Nigerians serving in the Israeli Defence Force and over time some of them have earned the respect of their colleagues so much that they gave them Israeli Citizenship.

Plus I must add that times change and the policies of Governments change. If for example a miracle were to happen in Nigeria and things start working as they should, what do you think will happen to most of these immigrants whom we see every where begging for alms?

Another question: Why is Israel deporting only Africans, why are they not deporting Western Europeans, North Americans and Australians? I am sure we have them living in Israel too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Crime In Foreigners Joining Political Campaigns In Nigeria – Ribadu / FG Begins Recovery Of ₦100 Billion From Lottery Operators / Osinbajo Suspended Official Meetings To Allow Muslims Observe Solat – Saidu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.