Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. (19591 Views)

FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos / Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by mmmustapha(m): 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2012
Alaafia l‘oro:

....and after the jews,you will destroy d arabs,then d negros,then caucasian....and finally d whole universe...then u,I mean u&ur family,will enjoy enjoy d world without any form of disturbance #SMHFY#
dude hav u take ur medicine?
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by kk4kiss(m): 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2012
Fellow Nigerian let's mourn, if not out of selfishness n greedy an average nigerian man or woman re not suppose to leave d country but our leader re so wicked n heartless, I still don't knw if there is sth dey use to take before going to rule as leaders even d good one will get there n turn in to vampire, OBJ suppose to be a devil in human skin but now we preffer him to GEJ may God of justice veng for us
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2012
Stop going to Jerusalem - Israelites are not just racists, they kill palestinians. Its better to go to TB Joshua and save all those revenue.
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by darkman200: 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2012
That is what happens when we can't run a country. Nigeria is a failed state ....i think
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by leslieu63(m): 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2012
Now I see why iran wants to wipe them off the map with nuclear bombs.
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 08, 2012
Israel this Israel that is enough. I wish all Nigerians should leave that country for peace sake. I care less about God nor would I ever wish to visit any holy land as such. However, they have rights to their own land and should be seen as such. The truth is that that nation is not actually of truly Israelis at this moment as lots of white supremacists infiltrated the nation from Eastern Europe who claimed to be JEWS yet full of hates.

If they don't want immigrants in their country there is no need of putting shackles on immigrants foot. Just deport them in a humane way - I think that is clear to civilization and responsibility. I agree there is need to clean their so called 'holy land' of disturbing faces of beggars, thieves and all other vices of crime. But, is Negroid the only race perpetrating these crimes? Why are Africans always hated or targeted so much and treated in such a way? I sorry for those who still think there is God somewhere, seriously. I am glad I don't believe any more in that fairy tale called religion and has never served human at best.

On WW2, Jews were not the ones who fought the war against Hitler, every nation did, including Nigeria. So, people coming here to make it looks as if they did is just a blatant lie. On one hand Jews are very ornery and think too much of themselves, this comes to be after seeing what the holocaust has caused to this set of generation of people who were well marginalized in the past despite their contribution to the development of the human race. On the other hand they are friendly with those who support their culture, yet have reserve when you are black(nothing so much differentiate them from Arabs technically). Nevertheless, the Middle-East is a region of people who don't have regard for blacks and don't think Israelis will be exempted from that.

I would like the Nigerian government to get the people out of that country. There is no way more better in finding solution than telling Nigerians to get out of that country. It is not even a safe country in the first place. A nation surrounded by people who don't like or want to see them exist is a volatile one. Why are Nigerians there thinking they are in holy land? Hoping they would be welcome by God-fearing people? Please, get your a.s.s.e.s out of the place - as they say your are no longer welcome there. If I am told I am no longer welcome in a country, I would quickly find another place. Please, get your a.s.s.e.s out of that country. Don't you guys see the everyday shootings and killings on TV in that nation? Jeez! I am beginning to get angry with the Nigerians over there.

However, the JEWS have been immigrants themselves throughout generations and one would expect them to understand what immigrant means and the consequences of being one. But, it is obvious they are getting worse off in this area. Above all, they have rights to their own nation or land.

Please, get out of that country, Nigerians!

2 Likes

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Garrirevenge(f): 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2012
Why will they not deport them when nigerians has finished all the Garri in their farms. #Garri-revenge.
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by kruku: 1:50pm On Sep 08, 2012
Nigerians should wake up!!! The black man should wake up. What are we contributing to mankind development outside selling crude oil, buying latest cars, phones BB, Ipnones etc and nollywood. Yes i remember we still steal money to oyinbo banks. Nothing serious about the black man. Life is not clapping of hands. We run to America, Europe and Asia that the owners worked hard to build. We even send our wives to US to deliver babies so that they can be citizens, you see how smart we are? fools! We must challanged our brains to work now and not "BeeBeeing". What you re carrying proudly are inventions of your white mates. I dont blame them for asking lazy persons to leave their land. I know the march to quit all blacks is getting stronger by the day in Europe. If una like, continue dance alanta and carry bb everywhere. life is work, the Father, God gave a perfect example, 6days one day off.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Hanihairy(m): 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2012
omG....very soon zimbabwe n somalia will start deportin nigerians claimin dat nigerian men r thievin their wives
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by frankdon(m): 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2012
Nice!
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Garrirevenge(f): 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2012
kruku: Nigerians should wake up!!! The black man should wake up. What are we contributing to mankind development outside selling crude oil, buying latest cars, phones BB, Ipnones etc and nollywood. Yes i remember we still steal money to oyinbo banks. Nothing serious about the black man. Life is not clapping of hands. We run to America, Europe and Asia that the owners worked hard to build. We even send our wives to US to deliver babies so that they can be citizens, you see how smart we are? fools! We must challanged our brains to work now and not "BeeBeeing". What you re carrying proudly are inventions of your white mates. I dont blame them for asking lazy persons to leave their land. I know the march to quit all blacks is getting stronger by the day in Europe. If una like, continue dance alanta and carry bb everywhere. life is work, the Father, God gave a perfect example, 6days one day off.
Dont mind them even to produce Garri is becoming problem . #Garri-revenge
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by atuagbo: 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2012
lucio2012: so sad, so pathetic, so embarrassing, so humiliating, Israel of all places where Jesus Christ was born king of the Jews......well my only words go to our Nigerian leaders ( LGA chairmen, house of rep members, senators and the presidency) u and ur families will find no peace and u shall all die miserable deaths until u return/ reconstruct our country back to a good state and stop been greedy and taking all dat is meant for everybody. Idiots
True talk, Our so called Leaders are the problem of dis country. There are greedy and selfish, they care only about theirselves and family. They want to spend N42b to print N5000 notes. That is enough 2 give us road, water and light. But they don't care what the masses are going through. May God have mercy on dis nation.

1 Like

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by TheGeneral1(m): 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2012
kingsceemark: What do you mean? You think say israel be like nigeria wey dey take life of him citizens dey play. Me i know say all muslim world hate israel and dem can use anybody 2 kill. Abeg israel dey clean your country dey go no mind those bad belle terrorists. GOD DEY WITH YOU SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THIS WORLD AND STILL DEY WITH YOU TILL DIS DAY. Boko harams and other terrorists organisations, if una no like wetin israel dey do or the thing dey pain una, make una go hang una self with rope or blow una self up with BOMB. your seven GAY virgin dey wait for in HELL. mtchewwww
So u think Jews respect x'tians abi? They think Jesus is a 'bastard'.
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2012
The General: So u think Jews respect x'tians abi? They think Jesus is a 'bastard'.
That is the problem with silly Christians! Religion my a.s.s!
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by lacasa: 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2012
Abeg, deport all of them, leave ηo slum unturned

cool
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by achi4u(m): 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2012
Hitler wasn't right for killing millions of jews through gas chamber.But looking the jews in the eyes you will see racist,discrimination,hatred among blacks and many more.

Did you know that they are still waiting for Jesus their messiah to come?

To nigerians,the earlier you return to your country...the better.
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2012
lacasa: Abeg, deport all of them, leave ηo slum unturned

cool
I support your assertion!It is sad, though, the way they are treated! JEWS have been immigrants themselves throughout generation.
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Rossikk(m): 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2012
SimonAndal: I thought they are the "chosen people" rotflmvwcamasfaoapmatst!!! grin You want to go to the "promised land" heheheheho!
Nigerian government will soon organise another "pilgrimage" to the place. ....sheep!

Don't mind them. Idio.tsss. Tomorrow they'll start carrying bible around. DAMN SLAVES.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Rossikk(m): 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2012
Billyonaire: Stop going to Jerusalem - Israelites are not just racists, they kill palestinians. Its better to go to TB Joshua and save all those revenue.

No. It's better to abandon the entire imported religion altogether, and if we must be religious, adopt and update OUR own traditional religious heritage. You're still honouring them and their god - elevating their history above yours - whether you choose to visit there, or stay back and use their homebased faithful servant, TB Joshua.

Look around the world. I don't see the Japanese, Chinese, or Indians abandoning their gods for the white man's god. Just Africans. And you wonder why they treat you like shiit, when you've already shat on yourselves by denying your own humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2012
mmmustapha: am studying history in Kasu n I knw who jews rili are, dos who ignore history condemn themselves to not knwin wat took place in d past b4 they were born, dude go back to second sch because to not knw wat took place in d past b4 u were born is to remain child forever, u beta go back to second sch or pri sch
i find it hard to believe that you are in school, you've been sounding like an illiterate
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by achi4u(m): 2:35pm On Sep 08, 2012
@all4naija and kurku thank you for the master piece and education too.

In no distant time,Africans will not be allowed to come to europe and asia.
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 08, 2012
I dont blame the jews, if you were a white man and blacks came to pollute your religious land what would be your actions? If only Nigerians could acknowledge how blessed and resourceful their land is...then there would be a chance of coming together to say No to Bad government, and other problems. till then, it would always be case of "Sayonara Nigerians" from other countries
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Rossikk(m): 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2012
the.game:
I dont blame the jews, if you were a white man and blacks came to pollute your religious land what would be your actions?

What sort of lunatic, racist drivel are you typing here? How does a black person's presence in a ''white man's land'' ''pollute'' the land, if you're not a brainless cretin pandering to a devilish, evil, satanic racist mindset such as that driven into your thick, thoughtless skull by white supremacists?
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by mmmustapha(m): 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2012
the.game:
i find it hard to believe that you are in school, you've been sounding like an illiterate
hav u taken ur medicine, u r rili insane consult
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by mmmustapha(m): 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2012
the.game:
hav u taken ur medicine, u r rili insane consult ur doctor
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by mmmustapha(m): 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2012
the.game:
I dont blame the jews, if you were a white man and blacks came to pollute your religious land what would be your actions? If only Nigerians could acknowledge how blessed and resourceful their land is...then there would be a chance of coming together to say No to Bad government, and other problems. till then, it would always be case of "Sayonara Nigerians" from other countries
cheesy
the.game:
u r mentally ill
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Africason(m): 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2012
You don't know Jews are one of the most xenophobic people on earth? Most of them look down on blacks. Semitism is the biggest armory in most of these Jews hence all the anit-semitic jibes and actions from that evil-man Hitler. Hitler got p1ssed about their semitic behaviour, which resulted in those atrocities.
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2012
kruku: Nigerians should wake up!!! The black man should wake up. What are we contributing to mankind development outside selling crude oil, buying latest cars, phones BB, Ipnones etc and nollywood.

very true,what have we contributed to the growth of the human race presently

and we throw tantrums when we are called leeches
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by AfroBlue(m): 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2012
recent online article

Christians disrespected in Christ's Motherland

Monday, 03 September 2012 12:11 Written by mar

09.2012- After the "Arab Spring" the life in a number of countries in the Middle East became dramatically more extreme. In Iraq, Egypt and is7Syria, life for Christians became very difficult. But there is a Middle Eastern country whose main religion is not Islam.

How do Christians live in Israel? Was Prime Minister Netanyahu right when he said that Christians freely profess their faith there?

Speaking recently in Jerusalem, Benjamin Netanyahu said, "If in many countries, such as Syria, Christians live in a state of siege, here, in Israel, they are free to practice their faith." The Israeli prime minister urged Christians to rally around Israel and protect the Christian civilization from total Islamization posed by the "Arab Spring."

Netanyahu's words were heard at the congress of the movement "Christians for Israel" whose members call themselves Christian Zionists. Long before the Christian Zionist Congress, Russian experts voiced the same opinion that Netanyahu expressed. In their view, in the near future, Israel will be the last refuge of Christianity in the Middle East, as other Christian areas of the region will be swept away by the bloody "Arab Spring" and the growth of Islamic fundamentalist tendencies. In a raging ocean of armed jihad and war "a la Somalia," which threatens the Middle East in the near future, Israel actually looks like Noah's ark for Christians. But is this true?

Israeli experts interviewed by a reporter of GTimessaid that Netanyahu's words of the free exercise of Christianity in Israel were, to say the least, wishful thinking. "Netanyahu is a pathological liar. There is discrimination against Christians in all areas. Recently one man, accused of baptizing his children, was deported from Israel. "Especially hard is the life of Jewish Christians," said an Israeli human rights activist Maria Pesikova. "According to the Israeli law, a converted Jew has no right to repatriation, so Christians have to deny their faith when entering the country, in other words, to renounce Christ. Children of Jewish Christians are bullied in schools. Moreover, Christian parents of Jews are not allowed to teach their children faith. If Social Services find out that a Jewish child is a Christian who fasts, prays and goes to the temple with her parents, the authorities have the right to take away custody of the child from the parents, as it is considered child abuse."

Israeli writer Israel Shamir, who came from the Soviet Union, is a Jew who converted to Orthodoxy. "Israel does not carefully and persistently chase Palestinian Christians to replace them with Christians from Iraq or Syria," he said in an interview with GTimes. "In the homeland of Jesus Christianity is persecuted: churches are set on fire, there are laws against missionaries. In Knesset the Gospel was publicly destroyed."

The last reference is to the notorious case on July 17, when a deputy Michael Ben-Ari publicly tore the New Testament and threw it in the trash. The journalists who were in the audience remember the words of Ben-Ari: "This book served and continues to serve as the basis for the persecution and murder of Jews. Its place is in the trash."
[img]http://2.bp..com/--zcbzxIs3qM/UAcqy4cxvdI/AAAAAAAAh-I/D4Lra3pAf5Y/s1600/isreali_law_maker%2B%2528500x375%2529.jpg[/img]

Desecration and destruction of Christian churches began in the early days of Israel. From 1947 to 1967, most of the local Christian churches and monasteries have been taken from the faithful and turned into military camps, depots, and artillery batteries. It got to the point that some Israeli soldiers would relieve themselves at a Christian cemetery.

In 1948, during the Nakba, military blew up a Christian church in the Arab village of Ikret and destroyed nearly all of its residents. Ikret was fully populated by Christian Arabs. They did not want to leave their homes and the graves of their ancestors, and met the Israelis with arms.

During the Six-Day War IDF soldiers again desecrated the Holy Sepulcher and fired guns at a famous Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem. In Ramallah, the current capital of the Palestinian Authority (PA), the Israeli shelled a women's Episcopal School, where many Arab girls studied. Many of them drew their last breath in the rubble of the destroyed school.

After the Six Day War, the existence of Christians in Israel became reminiscent of a life on a volcano. Brief periods of peace were alternated by the harassment by radical Zionists. Thugs Molested nuns, beat priests, threw stones at Christian procession and hand grenades through the windows of churches.

During the exacerbation of Israeli relations with the Soviet Union, the Russian Orthodox Mission in Jerusalem was subject to attacks. It was considered the KGB residency in Israel. Head of the Mission, Archimandrite Tikhon (Zaitsev) in 2008, recalled that seeing a priest, rabbis would spit at his feet. "Spitting was not that bad, it happened that stones were thrown at us," he said. By law, rabbis were required to pay fines for these misdemeanors, but all attempts to bring them to justice would end in failure. Bullies and tyrants were either helped by the police, or bailed by the Knesset members.

However, bullying and Molestation were nothing compared to the tragedy of Palestinian Christianity in the late 1990's - early 2000s. After 1997, Israel gave the PA a number of controversial areas, and the number of Christians there showed a sharp decline. Muslim fanatics of Fatah and the "Islamic Jihad" considered Christians the "fifth column" of Israel, organized real genocide for their brothers in faith. The PA appealed to Tel Aviv during the persecution of Christians, but Tel Aviv was not touched. Benjamin Netanyahu was Israeli Prime Minister at the time.

For the current Israeli leader, the issue of the Christian denomination is directly linked to his personal situation as a politician. Christians for him are chess pieces in a series of multi-series combinations. Netanyahu admitted that his family never had anything against Christians. Moreover, speaking last Sunday in Jerusalem, Netanyahu vowed to defend the Christian civilization.

Meanwhile, the situation of Christians in Israel is still very controversial. According to a Catholic priest at a parish of Haifa, "for the Israeli, a Christian is a person who should be avoided." A Christian is pariah and a permanent "irritant" for the orthodox Jews, who, seeing a cross on his neck, can easily spit at him or his feet, expressing their disgust with the "impure." This applies to all individuals in Israel, Christians, Arabs, Armenians, the Greeks, and the Russian. The most difficult situation, of course, is for the baptized Jews who are strangers in the land of their ancestors."

Orhan Iskanderzoda

Pravda.Ru

http://www.trinityafer.com/en/index.php/news/10889-christians-disrespected-in-christs-motherland
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by femifoly: 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2012
It is pathetic to read how some people defend Israel in this forum, It shows how deeply our society is being brainwashed until TODAY. Have we thought of the possibility that perhaps the `Istrealites' are trying to avoid a situation where in the future the black population will raise more than that of the whites and particularly that the blacks population would eventually found out that their black ancestors were the real JEWS. Israel will continue to face difficulties to be recognized in the region because the Arab states are of the notion that if the Jews left left the region being blacks, how could they come back as whites... Food for thought!!!
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Rossikk(m): 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2012
ehie:

very true,what have we contributed to the growth of the human race

and we throw tantrums when we are called leeches

Africans invented mathematics, writing, architecture, the calendar, philosophy, mining of minerals, international trade, and even religion. Go and study African history before coming here to embarrass yourself with ignorant rhetoric.
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2012
Rossikk:

Africans invented mathematics, writing, architecture, the calendar, philosophy, mining of minerals, international trade, and even religion. Go and study African history before coming here to embarrass yourself with ignorant rhetoric.

i know that i meant presently,not in ancient times

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Ill-equipped For War In Mali! / Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC / FG Appoints 5 New Directors, General Manager For NCAA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.