Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. (14039 Views)

Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers / Why Has God Blessed The Unbelievers? / Did Jesus Teach That Good Unbelievers Can Go To Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:10am On Oct 11, 2012
dagr8: It is not d plan of GOd from d beginning. God never encourages it
Bible refference pls
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by dagr8(m): 12:58am On Oct 11, 2012
u dont need Bible reference na. When God created man, what did He say? Why did God create the woman? i guess u know d answer
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 2:32am On Oct 11, 2012
Hey humbled, you neber cease to amaze me. I only have one question for you before I reply you, How old are you ?
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:11am On Oct 11, 2012
Guitarlife: Hey humbled, you neber cease to amaze me. I only have one question for you before I reply you, How old are you ?
88/4
dagr8: u dont need Bible reference na. When God created man, what did He say? Why did God create the woman? i guess u know d answer
But its not a sin riGht?
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 3:21am On Oct 11, 2012
1 Corithians 7
8 Now to the unmarried[a] and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I do. 9 But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 3:54am On Oct 11, 2012
Well, what can I say humbled you are not a baby. I just hope you know what you are doing. I tell you with the right partner sky is only your starting point. A right partner will even push you to achieve what you might have thought was hitherto impossible.
You have energy and passion now but in a little while you will understand the meaning of loneliness.
Maybe when you graduate from school and realise that your friends have all moved on.
I strongly believe in a little while you will laugh at yourself for ever having this thought cross your mind.
Even musky sef as agnostic as he is still wanna marry. He could decide to be a philanderer but then he knows just how important the family unit is.
Hi musky *waves*.
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by dagr8(m): 6:56am On Oct 11, 2012
Guitarlife: Well, what can I say humbled you are not a baby. I just hope you know what you are doing. I tell you with the right partner sky is only your starting point. A right partner will even push you to achieve what you might have thought was hitherto impossible.
You have energy and passion now but in a little while you will understand the meaning of loneliness.
Maybe when you graduate from school and realise that your friends have all moved on.
I strongly believe in a little while you will laugh at yourself for ever having this thought cross your mind.
Even musky sef as agnostic as he is still wanna marry. He could decide to be a philanderer but then he knows just how important the family unit is.
Hi musky *waves*.
Bella too wanna marry.lol
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by dagr8(m): 6:59am On Oct 11, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: But its not a sin riGht?
Yes is not a sin bt it has led many to great sin. Many catholic priests av bin doing d undoing. am sorry 2 say dat
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 11, 2012
dagr8:
Yes is not a sin bt it has led many to great sin. Many catholic priests av bin doing d undoing. am sorry 2 say dat
and all married people are faithful? una no go kee me..
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 11, 2012
Guitarlife: Well, what can I say humbled you are not a baby. I just hope you know what you are doing. I tell you with the right partner sky is only your starting point. A right partner will even push you to achieve what you might have thought was hitherto impossible.
Hi musky *waves*.
hallo g-life...

leave humbled o abeg... i hope she doesn't choose to learn the hard way...
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by dagr8(m): 7:44am On Oct 11, 2012
muskeeto2:
and all married people are faithful? una no go kee me..
i never said so, Mr Mosquito. gud a.m
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:43am On Oct 11, 2012
dagr8:
hehehe Dagr8 don't kill me,ok so u guys want me to forget my dream of being a NUN?

Dagr8 wr dd u get the info of catholic priests doing the deed with em sisters?And I won't convert m gonna be a christian sister oo
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Bella3(f): 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2012
muskeeto2: 1 Corithians 7
8 Now to the unmarried[a] and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I do. 9 But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

muskeeto has repented. PRAISE THE LORD
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Bella3(f): 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2012
dagr8:
Bella too wanna marry.lol
you tøo dey find trouble! Wetin concern me for this matter? Leave me and muskeeto alone. My prayers are being answered o. He is repenting.
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2012
Apologies to HBG, not for my msgs but for hurting you. I'd advise that you work on your temper. It was nice knowing you.
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2012
Bélla3: you tøo dey find trouble! Wetin concern me for this matter? Leave me and muskeeto alone. My prayers are being answered o. He is repenting.
Leave am make jelosi kill am.. lol
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2012
dagr8:
Even my puppy knows what your comments inferred.
Don't act dull.
If HBG wants to be a nun, its her choice. There are catholic fathers and nuns who have been celibate.
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Bella3(f): 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2012
Hehehe:-)
muskeeto2:
me just dey happy as you dey repent:-D:-D
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2012
muskeeto2: Apologies to HBG, not for my msgs but for hurting you. I'd advise that you work on your temper. It was nice knowing you.
U didn't hurt me dear,we just don't see eye to eye so I couldn't keep u on my BBM.I don't work like that,u and me were like trying to put a frog and a poccupine in the kraal so the frog needed water and the poccupine needed freedom.
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Bella3(f): 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: U didn't hurt me dear,we just don't see eye to eye so I couldn't keep u on my BBM.I don't work like that,u and me were like trying to put a frog and a poccupine in the kraal so the frog needed water and the poccupine needed freedom.
eh? So u have been romancing MY muskeeto behind my bck?
MUSKY? COME AND EXPLAIN OH. Or else...
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:07pm On Oct 11, 2012
Bélla3: eh? So u have been romancing MY muskeeto behind my bck?
Not in my widest dreams m a nun remember?this boyfriend of urz just snarled and I could read his teeth.
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Bella3(f): 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Not in my widest dreams m a nun remember?this boyfriend of urz just snarled and I could read his teeth.
hmmmm, are you sure?
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:21pm On Oct 11, 2012
Bélla3: hmmmm, are you sure?
200% sure
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 11, 2012
I hope you make a better nun. You are quite poor at lying. For me, that's my last say on matter.I hope you make a better nun. You are quite poor at lying. For me, that's my last say on that matter. Best of luck.
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 11, 2012
Bélla3: Hehehe:-) me just dey happy as you dey repent:-D:-D
lol... no happy too much o.. maybe name exam fever dey cause am...
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by dagr8(m): 11:54pm On Oct 11, 2012
muskeeto2:
Even my puppy knows what your comments inferred.
Don't act dull.
If HBG wants to be a nun, its her choice. There are catholic fathers and nuns who have been celibate.
I was not talking 2 ur puppy( dont wanna kno if it understands or not) i was talking 2 HBG.
can u explain d bolded

I agree wit u there are catholic fathers who are celibates. Celibacy is not the plan of God(dats my main point 2 her)
The priests and Nuns put themselves into " religious" prison and expressing themselves wrongly is not acceptable i want to believe.
By dis statements i don't think am implying dat all married men are faithful.
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by dagr8(m): 11:56pm On Oct 11, 2012
nd sorry about ur BBM crash grin grin grin
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 11, 2012
dagr8:
I was not talking 2 ur puppy( dont wanna kno if it understands or not) i was talking 2 HBG.
can u explain d bolded

I agree wit u there are catholic fathers who are celibates. Celibacy is not the plan of God(dats my main point 2 her)
The priests and Nuns put themselves into " religious" prison and expressing themselves wrongly is not acceptable i want to believe.
By dis statements i don't think am implying dat all married men are faithful.

So you do not agree with Paul?
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by dagr8(m): 11:58pm On Oct 11, 2012
muskeeto2:
Lolz
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Bella3(f): 11:59pm On Oct 11, 2012
It shall be permanent o.
muskeeto2:
lol... no happy too much o.. maybe name exam fever dey cause am...
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by dagr8(m): 12:00am On Oct 12, 2012
muskeeto2:
So you do not agree with Paul?
Yes. U quoted d scripture yourself
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by dagr8(m): 12:03am On Oct 12, 2012
Bélla3: eh? So u have been romancing MY muskeeto behind my bck?
Musky is playing d unfaithful man here o

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2022 (Anglican Communion) / Is It Wrong To Confront A Pastor Politely / Why It's Important To Pray Without Ceasing Even When It Seems Hard To Pray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.