Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,026 members, 7,835,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. (14034 Views)

Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers / Why Has God Blessed The Unbelievers? / Did Jesus Teach That Good Unbelievers Can Go To Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Bella3(f): 12:08am On Oct 12, 2012
Hahaha, a.nd the most painful part, he has refused to explain o.
dagr8:
Musky is playing d unfaithful man here o
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 4:03am On Oct 12, 2012
*just passing by o* I don't understand why you are all bent on convincing or confusing humbled. Let her hormones do the talking will y'all. I sincerely want to ask her a question but she will snap. Humbled honey, promise me you won't.
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by dagr8(m): 6:43am On Oct 12, 2012
Guitarlife: *just passing by o* I don't understand why you are all bent on convincing or confusing humbled. Let her hormones do the talking will y'all. I sincerely want to ask her a question but she will snap. Humbled honey, promise me you won't.
Pls ask d question Guitar
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2012
Guitarlife: *just passing by o* I don't understand why you are all bent on convincing or confusing humbled. Let her hormones do the talking will y'all. I sincerely want to ask her a question but she will snap. Humbled honey, promise me you won't.
I won't snap GT I promise
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by dagr8(m): 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2012
[size=14pt]HAllO, anybody here?[/size]
Where are my people naw or av we closed this thread
muskeeto, guitar, bella, HBG am saying hello o
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2012
dagr8: [size=14pt]HAllO, anybody here?[/size]
lol.. this guy...
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2012
dagr8: [size=14pt]HAllO, anybody here?[/size]
hello u guys like being silent
muskeeto2:
lol.. this guy...
see ur mouth
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: see ur mouth
I know you still love me..
kiss
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Bella3(f): 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2012
I dey miss guitarlife o. Lol
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2012
Bélla3: I dey miss guitarlife o. Lol
me? angry
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2012
I miss him too Bella
muskeeto2:
I know you still love me..
kiss
I have a bf
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: I miss him too BellaI have a bf
best friend?
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2012
muskeeto2:
best friend?
boyfriend
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: boyfriend
Hahahahahaaaa humbled has a boyfriend. Heheheheee I bet you don't even look at his face do you ? Hahahaaa. Musky I advice you get yourself an agnostic woman too.
Bella, aaaaww thats so sweet. Missed you too. Dagr8 I hope you will stop following humbled , she has a boyfriend, I was even thinking she would only do the fiancee.
Ok humbled here is my qtn *runs to hide behind the wall* Would you pray for a family like your parents ? Do you think your parents have a it good as husband and wife ?
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2012
Guitarlife: Hahahahahaaaa humbled has a boyfriend. Heheheheee I bet you don't even look at his face do you ? Hahahaaa. Musky I advice you get yourself an agnostic woman too.
Bella, aaaaww thats so sweet. Missed you too. Dagr8 I hope you will stop following humbled , she has a boyfriend, I was even thinking she would only do the fiancee.
Ok humbled here is my qtn *runs to hide behind the wall* Would you pray for a family like your parents ? Do you think your parents have a it good as husband and wife ?
lol Guitar,let's drop da bf issue,u will meet him don't worry.No offense to my mother,but her choice was never good because my dad runaway from his responsibilities as a father.He did us all good though,as I didn't get to c them argue,I was raised by a strong single mother and m forever greatful.
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 15, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: lol Guitar,let's drop da bf issue,u will meet him don't worry.No offense to my mother,but her choice was never good because my dad runaway from his responsibilities as a father.He did us all good though,as I didn't get to c them argue,I was raised by a strong single mother and m forever greatful.
Are you surprised that despite the fact that you had never said this NL and that I have never even met you, I knew this ?
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:13pm On Oct 15, 2012
Guitarlife: Are you surprised that despite the fact that you had never said this NL and that I have never even met you, I knew this ?
how do u know this?ur scaring me now
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: how do u know this?ur scaring me now
relax babe its cos people from challenging marriages most times would rather stay away from marriage if they could. If you find the right husband believe me, you will not understand how you managed to survive without him all the years you were not married.
I hope you have a better testimony than your parents . But seriously dagr8 is such a gentle man I swear *running away*
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by dagr8(m): 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2012
Bélla3: I dey miss guitarlife o. Lol
HumbledbYGrace: I miss him too Bella
me nko? sad sad
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by dagr8(m): 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2012
Guitarlife: Hahahahahaaaa humbled has a boyfriend. Heheheheee I bet you don't even look at his face do you ? Hahahaaa. Musky I advice you get yourself an agnostic woman too.
Bella, aaaaww thats so sweet. Missed you too. Dagr8 I hope you will stop following humbled, she has a boyfriend, I was even thinking she would only do the fiancee.
y shud i? her BF does nt scare me an inch
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2012
@GUITARLIFE: e hard o.. esp for Naija.. I may just have to settle for one who is more tolerating of my beliefs.. somehow, people would prefer you're a pagan, muslim, christian whatever... just have a god... Not having a god is almost like you're a devil..
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by dagr8(m): 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2012
Guitarlife: relax babe its cos people from challenging marriages most times would rather stay away from marriage if they could. If you find the right husband believe me, you will not understand how you managed to survive without him all the years you were not married.
I hope you have a better testimony than your parents . But seriously dagr8 is such a gentle man I swear *running away*
hahaha... y are u running away na, who dey pursue u?
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by dagr8(m): 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: I miss him too BellaI have a bf
Humbled darling, so u av gotten a Bf and dump me abi?
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2012
Will u too stop fussing over my personal life
Guitarlife: relax babe its cos people from challenging marriages most times would rather stay away from marriage if they could. If you find the right husband believe me, you will not understand how you managed to survive without him all the years you were not married.
?thanks brother
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2012
dagr8:
Humbled darling, so u av gotten a Bf and dump me abi?
Reality
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2012
muskeeto2: @GUITARLIFE: e hard o.. esp for Naija.. I may just have to settle for one who is more tolerating of my beliefs.. somehow, people would prefer you're a pagan, muslim, christian whatever... just have a god... Not having a god is almost like you're a devil..
Good luck in your search for a woman who will marry you knowing you have a license to do anything you feel like doing. You know I find it kinda funny that you don't believe in the existence of God but you are at home with one of his institutions (i mean marriage). Why don't you just get a girl pregnant and be paying for child support. Why are you thrilled with marriage isn't that anti-agnostic ?
So musky you are looking forward to having a wife right ? C'mon you don't want to be tied down to the same woman all your life do you ?
Just let the unlucky woman know what she is getting into. Unless you keep your agnosticism a secret, I swear you will reach 50 years and you will still be searching for whom to marry. Unless ofcourse you wanna marry one of those gals that retired from the red light district business and is now looking for a man to bear the cost of repairs of her worn out accessories.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by dagr8(m): 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Reality
Really? grin grin grin
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2012
Guitarlife: Good luck in your search for a woman who will marry you knowing you have a license to do anything you feel like doing. You know I find it kinda funny that you don't believe in the existence of God but you are at home with one of his institutions (i mean marriage). Why don't you just get a girl pregnant and be paying for child support. Why are you thrilled with marriage isn't that anti-agnostic ?
So musky you are looking forward to having a wife right ? C'mon you don't want to be tied down to the same woman all your life do you ?
Just let the unlucky woman know what she is getting into. Unless you keep your agnosticism a secret, I swear you will reach 50 years and you will still be searching for whom to marry. Unless ofcourse you wanna marry one of those gals that retired from the red light district business and is now looking for a man to bear the cost of repairs of her worn out accessories.
*standing at the corner with my hands on my waist* U tell him
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2012
dagr8:
Really? grin grin grin
winkwinkwink He is so fine
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2012
By the way musky, what happened to your previous handles ? What did you do that made them ban you that you nw have to coin another handle.
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2012
Guitarlife:
Good luck in your search for a woman who will marry you knowing you have a license to do anything you feel like doing.
This is utter foolishness. I expect better from you.

Guitarlife:
You know I find it kinda funny that you don't believe in the existence of God but you are at home with one of his institutions (i mean marriage).
Oh sharrap.. there was marriage before the coming of Christianity. Marriage has nothing to do with religion. Is court marriage religious? Like I said, I expect better from you.

Guitarlife:
Maybe you can tell that to your divorcing pastors and the peodophiles that parade themselves as annointed servants of god...

Guitarlife:
Glad your true colors have finally shown.. you're an arrogant, self-obsessed person that believes he's more 'moral' than I am because he believes in a thief that was hung on the cross by the romans 2000 years back..

Goodluck to you... Tbh, thought you were one of the better lads...
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: winkwinkwink He is so fine
Thanks for the compliment. Bella has said it before so I am not surprised. Just pray for me that I do not become proud .

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2022 (Anglican Communion) / Is It Wrong To Confront A Pastor Politely / Why It's Important To Pray Without Ceasing Even When It Seems Hard To Pray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.