Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

How Long Will You Allow You Guy Wear His Boxers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Will You Allow You Guy Wear His Boxers? (1317 Views)

How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? / 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / Why Would A Married Man Or Woman Not Wear His Or Her Ring In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Will You Allow You Guy Wear His Boxers? by zheroes(m): 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2008
hi ladies and gents,
i had the opportunity of visiting a friend a forthnight ago, because of what i had to give him i was there over the weekend, my shock was: he has been wearing his boxers since i last saw him and the look shows its not been washed and worn, so i had to tell him that : your BOXERS DEY VEX OH, he was like: BONE , my BOXERS NA FROM BOUTIQUE TO DUST BIN OOH.
i felt in situations like this girlfriends or wives can to a reasonable extent assist the guys. what do you think?
Re: How Long Will You Allow You Guy Wear His Boxers? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 08, 2008
ur friend is just being a pig.
Re: How Long Will You Allow You Guy Wear His Boxers? by sesman(m): 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2008
yes he is definitely a PIG[b][/b], no doubt about it.
Re: How Long Will You Allow You Guy Wear His Boxers? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2008
SMH.
#walks out of thread and slams the door#
Re: How Long Will You Allow You Guy Wear His Boxers? by Busta(f): 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2008
davidylan:

your friend is just being a pig.

an understatement, a pig seem better than him
Re: How Long Will You Allow You Guy Wear His Boxers? by Dreloaded(f): 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2008
so because your friend is dirty, his gf is supposed to wash his clothes for him?

Ever seen what happens when you wash a pig?
Re: How Long Will You Allow You Guy Wear His Boxers? by adeboo(f): 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2008
Thats disgusting.
Well there are guys who would wear their boxers maybe the next day and that but for more than that, thats just disgusting.
Re: How Long Will You Allow You Guy Wear His Boxers? by quinofhart(f): 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2008
boxers like all underwear must be changed daily. Good grief that's nasty.
Re: How Long Will You Allow You Guy Wear His Boxers? by drealsmile(m): 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2008
talk tru na wa 4 ur guy
Re: How Long Will You Allow You Guy Wear His Boxers? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2008
Underpants should be changed daily.

In hot climates, some folk even change them twice daily.

Regardless of where one lives, underpants worn past the first day show the wearer takes little or no pride in their personal hygiene.

zheroes:

hi ladies and gents,
i had the opportunity of visiting a friend a forthnight ago, because of what i had to give him i was there over the weekend, my shock was: he has been wearing his boxers since i last saw him and the look shows its not been washed and worn, so i had to tell him that : your BOXERS DEY VEX OH, he was like: BONE , my BOXERS NA FROM BOUTIQUE TO DUST BIN OOH.
i felt in situations like this girlfriends or wives can to a reasonable extent assist the guys. what do you think?

Really? Are his hands broken?

I suppose he's one of those slobs that needs to be spoon fed.
Re: How Long Will You Allow You Guy Wear His Boxers? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:31am On Jan 09, 2008
Funny replies.

@topic

He's just being dirty. if he can't simply realize that underpants are meant to be changed daily, is it someone else that would make him realize it.
Re: How Long Will You Allow You Guy Wear His Boxers? by efuah(f): 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2008
LOLROFLSCAMAO grin grin grin
davidylan:

your friend is just being a pig.
word!!!!! angry

@poster, na real BIG wa for ur friend grin angry
Re: How Long Will You Allow You Guy Wear His Boxers? by stefykarl: 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2008
calling him a pig is an insult to pigs
Re: How Long Will You Allow You Guy Wear His Boxers? by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2008
the amount of times this guy has been called a pig. . . . . . HE MUST HAVE TURNED INTO A PIG BY NOW!!!

LOL!!!!!!
Re: How Long Will You Allow You Guy Wear His Boxers? by almondjoy(f): 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2008
stefykarl:

calling him a pig is an insult to pigs

Tee Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee!!!! grin

@poster

I have no control over that.

As long as they do not smell, I am game.

As long as I do not see skid marks or dried akamu flakes while I am doing the laundry, it is okay with me.

As long he is free from pubic dandruff and fleas, I am okay.

He can wear his boxers for a century without changing them if he wishes.

Men can usually get away with that but women? Hell NO!!! cry
Re: How Long Will You Allow You Guy Wear His Boxers? by tkb417(m): 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2008
Men can usually get away with that but women? Hell NO!!!

any man that does that should be flogged. . .no sane woman will go near such filth.

@Poster
im sure the whole house is a piggery. Not only the boxers will be dirty, the bedsheets, the toilets, the kitchen and even his car if he has one.

Visits to such a place next time will be inimical to your health. be warned!!!
Re: How Long Will You Allow You Guy Wear His Boxers? by supercunt(m): 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2008
till death do them part
Re: How Long Will You Allow You Guy Wear His Boxers? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2008
supercunt:

till death do them part
lmao
Re: How Long Will You Allow You Guy Wear His Boxers? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2008
Assits in this context means what? She should
a) Systematically tell him to change and wash it
b) She should wash it for him?
I wnat to believe the answer is A, so I will keep my peace. Cos Bros you dont want to hear what response i have to B
Re: How Long Will You Allow You Guy Wear His Boxers? by tkb417(m): 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2008
@lamidebaby
where have you been? and how is everybody at Queens?
Re: How Long Will You Allow You Guy Wear His Boxers? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2008
Really cool & u?
Queens??
Re: How Long Will You Allow You Guy Wear His Boxers? by tkb417(m): 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2008
im very alrite
Queens? ur hall.

will you use your YIM? ill buzz you
Re: How Long Will You Allow You Guy Wear His Boxers? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2008
tkb417:

im very alrite
Queens? your hall.

will you use your YIM? ill buzz you
my bad. not anymore. UCH now.
Re: How Long Will You Allow You Guy Wear His Boxers? by tkb417(m): 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2008
my bad. not anymore. UCH now.
i shoulda known. .no sweats.
Re: How Long Will You Allow You Guy Wear His Boxers? by zheroes(m): 2:55pm On Jan 10, 2008
aisha2:

Assits in this context means what? She should
a) Systematically tell him to change and wash it
b) She should wash it for him?
I wnat to believe the answer is A, so I will keep my peace. Cos Bros you don't want to hear what response i have to B

whats wrong if she decides to wash for him? cant a guy cook for his girl and possibly wash her clothes, i personally feel if a guy is dirty same with the girl cos both of them know better where they MEET.
Re: How Long Will You Allow You Guy Wear His Boxers? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 10, 2008
Not if the guy is too dirty to know that underwears are meant to be washed. It is not her duty to be a Laundry woman for Mr. Pig

(1) (Reply)

Insecurities While Dating Someone From A Different Tribal Background? / Guys Can You Handle Your Girl Being Friends With A Bunch Of Guys / Why Are 9ja Ladies Always Shy Of Initiating S-e-x?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.