Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Difference Between An African Man & The White Man In Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between An African Man & The White Man In Relationships (3283 Views)

White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between An African Man & The White Man In Relationships by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2012
An African man takes charge of his relationship/ A white man takes a ''partnership'' position.
An African man can wait for you till marriage before sex/ Its not even in the subliminal of a white man to wait. They dont think it.
An African man can toast a lady for 1 year... Lie that you havent/ A white man expects relationship after a date.
An African man is an automatic machine in bed/ A white man is manually driven.

Add yours.
Re: Difference Between An African Man & The White Man In Relationships by MrsChima1(f): 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2012
From what I have heard from around here and there....White men makes the best husbands/boyfriends in relationships.
Re: Difference Between An African Man & The White Man In Relationships by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
From what I have heard from around here and there....White men makes the best husbands/boyfriends in relationships.

Hmmmmm.
Re: Difference Between An African Man & The White Man In Relationships by AtheistD(m): 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Have you actually experienced it? I think they do however.
Re: Difference Between An African Man & The White Man In Relationships by MrsChima1(f): 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2012
Atheist:-D:

Have you actually experienced it? I think they do however.

No....I have never married a white man but my friends/associates have and they are happy. wink
Re: Difference Between An African Man & The White Man In Relationships by Mynd44: 10:51pm On Sep 10, 2012
Anyone who takes Mrs Chima seriously is on a very long thing
Re: Difference Between An African Man & The White Man In Relationships by MrsChima1(f): 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2012
Mynd_44: Anyone who takes Mrs Chima seriously is on a very long thing

Take me serious Simply because I said some of my friends/associates are in happy marriages with White men

Sound like jealousy to me. lipsrsealed
Re: Difference Between An African Man & The White Man In Relationships by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 11, 2012
Hmmm... So who is adding?. Lets hear what u know about an African man & a white man.
Re: Difference Between An African Man & The White Man In Relationships by deniyor: 12:15am On Sep 11, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
Sounds like Mr Chima is not a good husband after all. Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between An African Man & The White Man In Relationships by AtheistD(m): 12:30am On Sep 11, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

No....I have never married a white man but my friends/associates have and they are happy. wink

I also know some too that are happily married to white dudes.
Re: Difference Between An African Man & The White Man In Relationships by tobechi74: 12:40am On Sep 11, 2012
A wite man is wite

a black man is blak
Re: Difference Between An African Man & The White Man In Relationships by MrsChima(f): 1:26am On Sep 11, 2012
deniyor:
Sounds like Mr Chima is not a good husband after all. Hmmm

He is not a good husband because my friends are happy with white men

Whatever take the pain out of the truth boo boo.
Re: Difference Between An African Man & The White Man In Relationships by MrsChima(f): 1:30am On Sep 11, 2012
Atheist:-D:

I also know some too that are happily married to white dudes.

Good. I am sure they think their White hubbies are much better.
Re: Difference Between An African Man & The White Man In Relationships by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 11, 2012
White Men == Black Men i fail to see the difference between them just skeletons with different colours of skin on top of them.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between An African Man & The White Man In Relationships by Nobody: 1:58am On Sep 11, 2012
tobechi74: A wite man is wite

a black man is blak

Lol @ Tobechi. Ur nt sane atall. Sorry kiddin bt ur funny.
Re: Difference Between An African Man & The White Man In Relationships by Nobody: 2:00am On Sep 11, 2012
pc guru: White Men == Black Men i fail to see the difference between them just skeletons with different colours of skin on top of them.

Ohhh... Lucky Dubes philosophy. Bt pc guru, im sure loads of people will argue against u.
Re: Difference Between An African Man & The White Man In Relationships by Nobody: 2:34am On Sep 11, 2012
i think what makes us what we are is as a result of our environment and culture they kinda define us especially how some culture believe women's place is in the kitchen obviously someone brought under that culture will obviously have a different behavior from those brought up in more liberal and expressive environment so the issue of colors has really nothing to show. besides pple always argue against common sense its not new to me but thanks bro wink
Re: Difference Between An African Man & The White Man In Relationships by Mynd44: 6:15am On Sep 11, 2012
There is really no difference between a black man and a white man. Its just the way they are brought up that is different

1 Like

Re: Difference Between An African Man & The White Man In Relationships by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 11, 2012
Mynd_44: There is really no difference between a black man and a white man. Its just the way they are brought up that is different

Socialization process right?. Are people now saying there are no genetically ''generated'' characters of different race?.
Re: Difference Between An African Man & The White Man In Relationships by Mynd44: 7:43am On Sep 11, 2012
T_Bademosi:

Socialization process right?. Are people now saying there are no genetically ''generated'' characters of different race?.
Yes
Re: Difference Between An African Man & The White Man In Relationships by Eiregirl(f): 10:31am On Sep 11, 2012
T_Bademosi: An African man takes charge of his relationship/ A white man takes a ''partnership'' position.
An African man can wait for you till marriage before sex/ Its not even in the subliminal of a white man to wait. They dont think it.
An African man can toast a lady for 1 year... Lie that you havent/ A white man expects relationship after a date.

Add yours.

Isn't marriage supposed to be a "partnership"? It's not about one person taking charge of everything!
Re: Difference Between An African Man & The White Man In Relationships by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 11, 2012
Eiregirl:

Isn't marriage supposed to be a "partnership"? It's not about one person taking charge of everything!

Ofcourse its meant to be that of partnership. But u wud agree with me that a man is always the head of his own home. Well, I was only distinguishing, what are your own differences between an African man & a white man in rrelationships?.
Re: Difference Between An African Man & The White Man In Relationships by MrsChima1(f): 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2012
T_Bademosi:

Ofcourse its meant to be that of partnership. But u wud agree with me that a man is always the head of his own home. Well, I was only distinguishing, what are your own differences between an African man & a white man in rrelationships?.

Even in all partnered businesses...there are always a "head". Partnership she is speaking of regards to the husband and the wife working together to ensure that both are given equal responsibilities and their opinions/voics are heard. A head of a family is the same way of business that they represent the group of which they are head of. It is not wise for the "head" to make decisions that can affect the family without at least hearing the voices of the family especially the wife.

The wife is the neck/supporter of the family and to ensure she is not abandoned in thoughts and feelings...a decent/good head will include the wife's in the decisions and work out an answer that is suitable for the family. That is how the head gain respect and admiration from those he/she heads.

If the man is unable to head the family...then he can't be the head of the household....the head of household has to en active leader and representation of the group which he/she leads. A comatose or injured head can't fulfill the duties of the head therefore the next person....the spouse have assume the roll. That's the prime example of rotating partnership. When one is down the other steps up.

Many successful marriages I have personal knowledge of...are in mutual partnerships. A man can't do everything neither can a woman when it come to marriage. A woman will soon feel burned out being the "supporter" and want to stap outside of the home to engage in action and the husband will soon feel like he is the "bank" and constantly have to pull harder to achieve a higher status which would definitely send him to his grave.

The adage...married men dies faster than single men is true, but the correct adage should be...untrained married men dies faster than single men. If they do not understand the sanctions of marriage their house is divided. A divided house never stand firm for an unwavering partnership is the key.

The only different between an African man and White man in relationship is the melanin and environment.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between An African Man & The White Man In Relationships by Mynd44: 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2012
T_Bademosi:

Head of which home? The husband and wife are partners
Re: Difference Between An African Man & The White Man In Relationships by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2012
T_Bademosi:
An African man takes charge of his relationship/ A white man takes a ''partnership'' position.
I concur. An African man (well, most) wants to be the one in-charge even when he hasn't earned it. A white man (with the exception of Italian men) would comfortably switch roles with his woman.

T_Bademosi:
An African man can wait for you till marriage before sex.
Lolest! grin. Please! An African man will suggest sex after the "Hi, am Robert" phase. In case he sticks around for a few more days and realizes that he won't be getting any booty any time soon, he'll take off. An African man will constantly talk about sex like a 15-year old boy who's just discovered it. With a white guy, you can talk about democracy, Millennium Development Goals and formulating policies for effective social service delivery for a good 3 or 4 months before he starts asking you whether your b-reasts are real. They also do it quite subtly, while an African man will always be addressing your bo-obs instead of looking at you.

T_Bademosi:
A white man expects relationship after a date.
An African man expects a marriage/sex/relationship even before knowing your name/marital status.

T_Bademosi:
An African man thinks he's an automatic machine in bed and may have no time, neither do they have the patience for fo-replay and romance.
Never done a white guy but I've heard from those who have that they are underrated.

African man - constantly thinks of sex with partner(s)
White man - constantly thinks of romance with partner

African man - tends to be attached to his extended family
White man - tends to be responsible for his nuclear family only

African man - hates to take 'no' for an answer if he approaches girl
White man - may not like it, but will take 'no' for an answer

African man - at 67, he'll probably be married to the same woman he married at 27 (albeit giving her hell on earth)
White man - at 67, he'll probably be married to his third or fourth wife

African man - overrates himself
White man - underrates himself

Disclaimer: The above analysis is just a generalization. Not to say all African men or all white men fit that description.

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between An African Man & The White Man In Relationships by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2012
Good Girl: I concur. An African man (well, most) wants to be the one in-charge even when he hasn't earned it. A white man (with the exception of Italian men) would comfortably switch roles with his woman.

Lolest! grin. Please! An African man will suggest sex after the "Hi, am Robert" phase. In case he sticks around for a few more days and realizes that he won't be getting any booty any time soon, he'll take off. An African man will constantly talk about sex like a 15-year old boy who's just discovered it. With a white guy, you can talk about democracy, Millennium Development Goals and formulating policies for effective social service delivery for a good 3 or 4 months before he starts asking you whether your b-reasts are real. They also do it quite subtly, while an African man will always be addressing your bo-obs instead of looking at you.

An African man expects a marriage/sex/relationship even before knowing your name/marital status.

An African man thinks he's an automatic machine in bed and may have no time, neither do they have the patience for fo-replay and romance.
Never done a white guy but I've heard from those who have that they are underrated.

African man - at 67, he'll probably be married to the same woman he married at 27 (albeit giving her hell on earth)

Disclaimer: The above analysis is just a generalization. Not to say all African men or all white men fit that description.

Lol, This is the funniest over-generalization I've ever seen on NL. Hilarious though.
Re: Difference Between An African Man & The White Man In Relationships by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2012
WHITE MEN ARE ROMANTIC grin /AFRICAN MAN NA SOLIDER, NO ATOM OF ROMANCE IN THEM angry

WHITE MEN ARE HUMBLE AND FLEXIBLE cheesy / AFRICAN MAN ARE EGOISTIC AND FILLED WITH PRIDE angry

WHITE MEN ARE GIVERS (MOST) cheesy / AFRICAN MEN ARE SUPER GLUE, ALWAYS MOANING AND GROANING ABOUT SPENDING angry

WHITE MEN DO PARTNERSHIPS IN MARRIAGES,THE PARENTS KIDS AND ALL, WORK TOGETHER (IN SOME CASES) smiley , AFRICAN MAN (IN SOME CASES)' I AM THE HEAD', NO PARTNERSHIPS, SOMETIMES AFRICAN MARRIAGES ARE LIKE TWO SETS OF TENANTS RENTING A BUILDING angry

1 Like

Re: Difference Between An African Man & The White Man In Relationships by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2012
Mynd_44:
Head of which home? The husband and wife are partners.

"One bad General is better than two good ones" ------ Napoleon Bonaparte.
Re: Difference Between An African Man & The White Man In Relationships by MrsChima1(f): 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2012
Richfella:

Lol, This is the funniest over-generalization I've ever seen on NL. Hilarious though.

Some people are good at being in denial. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Difference Between An African Man & The White Man In Relationships by MrsChima1(f): 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2012
AmBeautiful: WHITE MEN ARE ROMANTIC grin /AFRICAN MAN NA SOLIDER, NO ATOM OF ROMANCE IN THEM angry

WHITE MEN ARE HUMBLE AND FLEXIBLE cheesy / AFRICAN MAN ARE EGOISTIC AND FILLED WITH PRIDE angry

WHITE MEN ARE GIVERS (MOST) cheesy / AFRICAN MEN ARE SUPER GLUE, ALWAYS MOANING AND GROANING ABOUT SPENDING angry

WHITE MEN DO PARTNERSHIPS IN MARRIAGES,THE PARENTS KIDS AND ALL, WORK TOGETHER, THEY ARE SO FLEXIBLE ABOUT MARRIAGE smiley , AFRICAN MAN (IN SOME CASES)' I AM THE HEAD', NO PARTNERSHIPS, SOMETIMES AFRICAN MARRIAGES ARE LIKE TWO SETS TENANTS angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Difference Between An African Man & The White Man In Relationships by Eiregirl(f): 4:37pm On Sep 11, 2012
Good Girl: I concur. An African man (well, most) wants to be the one in-charge even when he hasn't earned it. A white man (with the exception of Italian men) would comfortably switch roles with his woman.

I think you got the bolded ones mixed up.

Re: Difference Between An African Man & The White Man In Relationships by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2012
Eiregirl: I think you got the bolded ones mixed up.
Not at all. Think of our parents and our uncles and aunties. Most of them married each other in their early 20's and they are still together in their late fifties or even early sixties for some.
When I stated that a white man will be having his 4th wife at that age, I didn't mean in a polygamous setting, I just meant that he'll probably have married and divorced 3 times by the time he's that same age.
*The disclaimer still applies though*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys!!! Would You Go To Market And Get A Body Magic For Your Girl? / Wow…she Is Gorgeous! Meet The Very Sexy Diva Miss Adamara Ajuzie [photos] / My Girlfriend Is Wrecking Me!! What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.