Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,189 members, 7,815,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! (2834 Views)

Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? / Men! So What I Watched In 50 Shades Of Grey Happens Real.. / Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by neliaperez01(f): 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2012
I resently started a relationship with a Nigerian who seemed to be very confident at first, but once the relationship got intimate i started noticing such insecurities in him. i reasure him sometimes but i dont want to play Dr Ruth in this relationship. I see so many of them brag on this forum about how good they are in bed and quite frankly i think they need to know that women prefer to make love not have sex. So to me Nigerian men need some lessons in Bed.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by ayobase(m): 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by k2039: 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2012
wrong heading,it should be
'Why is my boyfriend so insecure'

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by xynerise: 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2012
What has insecurity got to do with one's performance in bed? undecided. Poster, what level of antelopism are you?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2012
Na u gt ur mouth nw u nver jam if u jam u go testify i promise u ur walkin posture go change
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by vivianc(f): 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2012
Babe you met the wrong Nigerian man! Take a flight to Nigeria and ur life will never remain the life!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by xynerise: 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2012
vivian chinaza: Babe you met the wrong Nigerian man! Take a flight to Nigeria and ur life will never remain the life!
i would have love to comment on this ur post but let me reserve it for marital reasons grin
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by MrsChima1(f): 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2012
neliaperez01: I resently started a relationship with a Nigerian who seemed to be very confident at first, but once the relationship got intimate i started noticing such insecurities in him. i reasure him sometimes but i dont want to play Dr Ruth in this relationship. I see so many of them brag on this forum about how good they are in bed and quite frankly i think they need to know that women prefer to make love not have sex. So to me Nigerian men need some lessons in Bed.

Child...any man that brags about how "well" he is in bed....you need to skip town. A Nigerian male chatter said that is one of the trait of Nigerian men that they must brag to feel important...but I have stated why not brag about something important as finding cure to AIDS or developing a water purification system that would reduce the amount of typhoid in the water.

Being a performer of sex is not an achievement. But hey!

It is up to you to teach your man how to please you. What most men failed to realize is that what worked for the last chick may or may not work for you. Some men need to learn how to customize their performance base on the chick and not experience.

It is not surprising that you said he is insecure though.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by neliaperez01(f): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2012
I can see how you are all demostrating the fact.....i never Jam the real Naija? i don need to. let the ladies speak and by the way am not white am a Latina and interact with lots of Nigerians who to me men and women show lots of insecurity. i most say that some of you are very smart and intelectual but when it comes to intimacy both men and women need some development in that area. No insult and take like a grane of salt and just learn. just keep in mind that there is always room for inproovement..! wink smiley
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by MrsChima1(f): 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2012
vivian chinaza: Babe you met the wrong Nigerian man! Take a flight to Nigeria and ur life will never remain the life!

There is no such thing as a "wrong" Nigerian man. She met a man that wasn't compatible to her or wasn't willing to learn her pleasures with insecurities.

She can meet another Nigerian man and encounter a different issue. If she can find a perfect Nigerian man then I will personally suck every male toe in Nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Child...any man that brags about how "well" he is in bed....you need to skip town. A Nigerian male chatter said that is one of the trait of Nigerian men that they must brag to feel important...but I have stated why not brag about something important as finding cure to AIDS or developing a water purification system that would reduce the amount of typhoid in the water.

It is up to you to teach your man how to please you. What most men failed to realize is that what worked for the last chick may or may not work for you. Some men need to learn how to customize their performance base on the chick and not experience.

al dz 1 u sayin ma iz by d way d fact iz dat she met a wack guy n acordin 2 my brodr d topic iz supose 2 b my b.f insecurity coz if u try dat wit anodr guy u gonna shed 20 litres of tears
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by goofie: 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2012
i think the topic shld hv bn "why do Nigerian men brag a lot?'

see how all of them r alrdy bragging and trying 2 defend their honor
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by neliaperez01(f): 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2012
@vivian. ....i have been to Nigeria and most part of the world and dealt with them at diffrent levels.... Business etc.. But still find them to be very insecure in many aspect even womanizers which reflects in bed.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2012
neliaperez01: I can see how you are all demostrating the fact.....i never Jam the real Naija? i don need to. let the ladies speak and by the way am not white am a Latina and interact with lots of Nigerians who to me men and women show lots of insecurity. i most say that some of you are very smart and intelectual but when it comes to intimacy both men and women need some development in that area. No insult and take like a grane of salt and just learn. just keep in mind that there is always room for inproovement..! wink smiley
Xory u cant judge by minority u said u observed, for God sake hw many hv u observed u jz strol 2ro a street or 2 dn u cum here 2 gv a conclusion beb d fact iz da u nid more observatin 2 clear ur doubt, ur topic here iz based on minority n mentionin nigeria as a whole iz a big mistake u got 2 admit it
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by goofie: 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

u hit the nail on the head. dey probably hvnt achieved anything much in their lives to brag about.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2012
Why were you so "firewoodish" on bed? undecided
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2012
C nigeria gals woo 2 u all an outsider comes in thrend foul at ur men al u could do iz join ha xo disapointed if i catch una mary eny nigeria man thundr go fire una
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by xynerise: 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2012
sexkillz: Why were you so "firewoodish" on bed? undecided
firewoodish? Hmmmmm. Nice question grin
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by neliaperez01(f): 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2012
Dj hack: Xory u cant judge by minority u said u observed, for God sake hw many hv u observed u jz strol 2ro a street or 2 dn u cum here 2 gv a conclusion beb d fact iz da u nid more observatin 2 clear ur doubt, ur topic here iz based on minority n mentionin nigeria as a whole iz a big mistake u got 2 admit it

I am not judging but based on your defensive comment you seemed to be very insecure too Mr. Dj hack. With all due respect pls dont take it personal.....this is an issue that many women can attest to. oh! And by the way your defence mechanism of such respond only revweles the fact that you too have the same issue.
I am not speaking from a posotion of ignorance or minority like you state, am also speaking from observation and what the majority of weman experience with Nigerian men. i am sure there are great inteligent men in Nigeria but to say the list we speaking of the majority who chose to stay ignorant to a womans desire.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by neliaperez01(f): 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2012

"Firewoodish" ?
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by vislabraye(m): 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2012
@poster. What did he do that makes him insecure? From ur analysis that poor performance amount to insecurity.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by vislabraye(m): 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Shrink Chima. Tell us ya experience nah.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by vivianc(f): 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2012
Nigerian men might be everything but not INSECURE!!!!! I wonder what the definition of insecurity is in Latin! Insecurity is an individual thing not a culture!!!!
If a Nigerian man is not good for u, stick to the Latinos or Chinese!
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by neliaperez01(f): 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2012
vislabraye: @poster. What did he do that makes him insecure? From ur analysis that poor performance amount to insecurity.

No is not just the poor performance is also speech patterns and forms of behavior.... He is a very nice men just like we all need some improovement in some areas. But my statement is not just about poor performace.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2012
neliaperez01:

I am not judging but based on your defensive comment you seemed to be very insecure too Mr. Dj hack. With all due respect pls dont take it personal.....this is an issue that many women can attest to. oh! And by the way your defence mechanism of such respond only revweles the fact that you too have the same issue.
I am not speaking from a posotion of ignorance or minority like you state, am also speaking from observation and what the majority of weman experience with Nigerian men. i am sure there are great inteligent men in Nigeria but to say the list we speaking of the majority who chose to stay ignorant to a womans desire.
miss latina or watever u ar called wedr m secure or insecure doesnt mater my woman luvs me n cn do anytin 2 kip me i tink u are d 1 borin at fun time check out urselve wel n try 2 improv b4 acusin ur man ... U nid 2 improv rapid lyk my brodr said stop bn firewoodish
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2012
Low self esteem
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by neliaperez01(f): 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2012
Dj hack: miss latina or watever u ar called wedr m secure or insecure doesnt mater my woman luvs me n cn do anytin 2 kip me i tink u are d 1 borin at fun time check out urselve wel n try 2 improv b4 acusin ur man ... U nid 2 improv rapid lyk my brodr said stop bn firewoodish
smiley

Like said.!! Your defensiveness only shows the real you. Human behavior! !!!!! Hmmmmmm it's amaizing how we can be read like a book wink
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2012
Maria read d thrend wel b4 postin rite
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2012
neliaperez01: smiley

Like said.!! Your defensiveness only shows the real you. Human behavior! !!!!! Hmmmmmm it's amaizing how we can be read like a book wink
Thank God u ar educated n u knw d characteristics of a livin thing bt i find it hard 2 comprehend y u dnt gt tins straight ...nt tryin 2 b ofensive,im a human being n cn b read luk at d coments nw n tel me wu iz insecure btwn me n u mis latinos
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by vivianc(f): 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2012
If all the Nigerian guys you have met are insecure, maybe you are dealing with high school boys! Cos an average Nigerian brother will never feel he is not good enough for you no matter who or what u are!
Carry out ur survey on Akatta girls on the performance thingy, its not really my area of expertise.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2012
vivian chinaza: If all the Nigerian guys you have met are insecure, maybe you are dealing with high school boys! Cos an average Nigerian brother will never feel he is not good enough for you no matter who or what u are!
Carry out ur survey on Akatta girls on the performance thingy, its not really my area of expertise.
lolzzzz Beb.... I d feel u die hlp me tel mis latinos o wu left ha primary school chineese boy 2 date an high sch boy in nigeria n she iz here complainin
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by MrsChima1(f): 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2012

Hey suga. kiss kiss kiss Represent Naija boy! tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Stare At A Guy When He's With His Woman? / How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her / What Would Be Your Reaction If....?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.