Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,178 members, 7,835,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! (2844 Views)

Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? / Men! So What I Watched In 50 Shades Of Grey Happens Real.. / Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by neliaperez01(f): 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2012
Dj hack: Thank God u ar educated n u knw d characteristics of a livin thing bt i find it hard 2 comprehend y u dnt gt tins straight ...nt tryin 2 b ofensive,im a human being n cn b read luk at d coments nw n tel me wu iz insecure btwn me n u mis latinos

KUDOS..! To you. Latina, beautiful and proud....but would never compare myself to you....because to be honest that would be an under statement...!
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by MrsChima1(f): 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2012
vislabraye:

Shrink Chima. Tell us ya experience nah.

You want to know my experience with my husband or Naija men? grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by MrsChima1(f): 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2012
neliaperez01:

"Firewoodish" ?

He is saying why do you suck in bed?
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2012
Dj hack: Maria read d thrend wel b4 postin rite
hmmm.... Dj Hack, I did that before posting
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by neliaperez01(f): 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2012
vivian chinaza: If all the Nigerian guys you have met are insecure, maybe you are dealing with high school boys! Cos an average Nigerian brother will never feel he is not good enough for you no matter who or what u are!
Carry out ur survey on Akatta girls on the performance thingy, its not really my area of expertise.

Sweetie...you best get off this post, cos from your statement you dont even sound qualify to comment.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2012
vivian chinaza: Nigerian men might be everything but not INSECURE!!!!!
Friend, insecurity manifests itself in many forms. Just because a man walks with his head high up, wears flashy jewellery, talks with a loud voice and molests anyone that comes his way doesn't necessarily make him confident or "secure". He may actually be the most insecure man in town. Looking for constant attention and reaffirmation is actually the biggest sign of insecurity.

Any man that talks about how good he is in the bedroom is an insecure goat. Period.
Me sef I wonder why that is the only tool some men have at their disposal.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2012
neliaperez01: I resently started a relationship with a Nigerian who seemed to be very confident at first, but once the relationship got intimate i started noticing such insecurities in him. i reasure him sometimes but i dont want to play Dr Ruth in this relationship. I see so many of them brag on this forum about how good they are in bed and quite frankly i think they need to know that women prefer to make love not have sex. So to me Nigerian men need some lessons in Bed.

I quite frankly agree with you

I also see many of them self bragging a lot on this forum.

They can brag well, well angry angry
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by neliaperez01(f): 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2012
Dj hack: Thank God u ar educated n u knw d characteristics of a livin thing bt i find it hard 2 comprehend y u dnt gt tins straight ...n smileyt tryin 2 b ofensive,im a human being n cn b read luk at d coments nw n tel me wu iz insecure btwn me n u mis latinos

The word Latino is spelled with a capital (L) like Nigeria (N) ...see we learn something new every smiley smileyday
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by neliaperez01(f): 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2012
AmBeautiful:

I quite frankly agree with you

I also see many of them self bragging a lot on this forum.

They can brag well, well angry angry

Do you noticed how in a matter of one hour all the Nigerian insecure men respond to everything in my post ecept one thing "women prefer to make love not just have sex" thats were they don get it.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by vivianc(f): 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2012
neliaperez01:

Sweetie...you best get off this post, cos from your statement you dont even sound qualify to comment.
And u exhibit ur qualification by making deductions based on what people say on a faceless forum? Or getting pants down for a guy who brags about his sexual expertise? Lmao..... If u wanted love in the first place u wouldn't have fallen for a guy who brags about how good he is on bed....common sex should have told u such guy is still a child! A man doesn't kiss and tell!
Since other women have told u their experiences with Nigerian guys why did u hook up with one? No offense but u seem a kid to me!
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by vivianc(f): 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2012
Good Girl:
Friend, insecurity manifests itself in many forms. Just because a man walks with his head high up, wears flashy jewellery, talks with a loud voice and molests anyone that comes his way doesn't necessarily make him confident or "secure". He may actually be the most insecure man in town. Looking for constant attention and reaffirmation is actually the biggest sign of insecurity.

Any man that talks about how good he is in the bedroom is an insecure goat. Period.
Sorry, I'm talking about a man! And to me those things u mentioned don't define a man for me! What defines a man for me is how he comports himself.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by neliaperez01(f): 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2012
vivian chinaza:
And u exhibit ur qualification by making deductions based on what people say on a faceless forum? Or getting pants down for a guy who brags about his sexual expertise? Lmao..... If u wanted love in the first place u wouldn't have fallen for a guy who brags about how good he is on bed....common sex should have told u such guy is still a child! A man doesn't kiss and tell!
Since other women have told u their experiences with Nigerian guys why did u hook up with one? No offense but u seem a kid to me!
vivian chinaza:

Lol..! Vivian you seem to have no reading skills from your form of expression you have not comprehended what is being said here and from what i see you are highly offended so you must be a Nigerian. my most sincere apologies if i have offended you in anyway.....but the truth of the although not all Nigerian men are insecure in majority they are!
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by vivianc(f): 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2012
@neliaperez01: first of all yes I'm a Nigerian and I hate it when people like you come here and say trash like this, when uR own people are not in anyway better so ur apologies are in order!
Secondly, u made us understand in ur post that the insecurities started after u guys did it, which means he performed below expectations. So is that enough to come up here and say Nigerian men are insecure before you coRrected urself and added "some?"
U might mean a different thing but babe you got horrible communication skills!
Lastly, don't make deductions based on what people say on this forum, its anonymous and no one takes it seriously, that's the difference between "elites" like you and other people like me.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by neliaperez01(f): 4:33am On Sep 12, 2012
Good Girl:

You are right on point...and this is the misconception many women have about men. They label them as secure cos they flash themselves with material things or even pay the bills, but not so! a secure man full of certainty always keeps a low profile Something most men in Nigeria lack. i noticed most of them like to wear flashy jewelry in my opinion the only piece of jewelry a man should wear is a wdding ring.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by neliaperez01(f): 4:37am On Sep 12, 2012
vivian chinaza: @neliaperez01: first of all yes I'm a Nigerian and I hate it when people like you come here and say trash like this, when uR own people are not in anyway better so ur apologies are in order!
Secondly, u made us understand in ur post that the insecurities started after u guys did it, which means he performed below expectations. So is that enough to come up here and say Nigerian men are insecure before you coRrected urself and added "some?"
U might mean a different thing but babe you got horrible communication skills!
Lastly, don't make deductions based on what people say on this forum, its anonymous and no one takes it seriously, that's the difference between "elites" like you and other people like me.

Your writting....ARE HORRIBLE!
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by neliaperez01(f): 4:41am On Sep 12, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

See their defence mechanism? Another insecure men!
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by vivianc(f): 11:46am On Sep 12, 2012
@neliaperez01: kiddo move over...... U sound like a teenager to me....got no time for nansense or e-fight!
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2012
Is this your first experience with a Naija guy? I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but he has probably never catered to women in the boudoir. He may have the right tools, but in his defense, the intimacy was probably always about how to satisfy himself. Previous women may have allowed him to put them in the position of his choice, rode 'em like a cowboy, or possibly given him a BJ. If you are used to American men, I pity you. Don't get too freaky or he might say "She be Ashewo O!!" grin
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Mrs. Chima, I think the OP is 'smelling herself'? I hope she doesn't get knocked off her horse. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of A Girl Kicking Her Man / Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend Because You Love Her? / Stop Misinterpreting Our Kind Gestures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.