Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage (45215 Views)

T.D Jakes’ Daughter, Sarah Henson Ends Her Marriage After 4 Years / Earring-wear Bishop - Td Jakes / Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by NobleAngell(f): 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2012
Ola one:
Just noticed you're a woman. I have decided to let you off. Sorry. lipsrsealed
Truth is bitter. Get a life!
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by Reference(m): 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2012
Super1759: bro,get it straight. Most american pastors are passing through hell in their marriages. Was it not days back that benny got back to his family? Juanita bynum who got married to another minister,after a period of time divorced tooo. So many of them.
These people have changed lives and destinies and devil is seriously using their families to pull them down.
Anyone in the street can divorce,but coming from role models,mentors. Bro its wrong and should be dealth with

Its a function of knowledge. Without the knowledge of how a thing works you are bound not to cope when it begin to age and deteriorate and eventually fails. The problem with most of these pastors is that they speak to adults almost exclusively. Well, marriage and its preparation starts from birth. Teach a child in the way he/she should go and when he grows he/she will (have accumulated sufficient information to deal with situations) and the number one is how to make sound choices. Christianity I always said is not just about spirituality and morality but soundness of mind and principally wisdom.

Unfortunately there is increasingly lop-sided postulation in favour of spirituality over wisdom. No one wants to take responsibility anymore. "Its all God's work they say", "Or it is the devil's fault." Well you were created in the image of God and given a regenerated brain by Jesus to do sound thinking so that you may function as a co-creator with the help of the Holy Spirit. There is really no reason to fail. I bet she never read one book nor studied one single material on the potential problems she could face in marriage before jumping in. And whose fault. TD Jakes of course and his lovely wife. Get your kids to study. Period. More books, less, clothes and candy.

1 Like

Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by IdiAmin2(m): 7:07pm On Sep 14, 2012
of course now. what did you expect before?
when be say they rushed the marriage Shio! Pastor pickin dey chuck prick out of wedlock at age 14!!!
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by MacDaddy01: 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2012
Idi-Amin:
of course now. what did you expect before?
when be say they rushed the marriage Shio! Pastor pickin dey chuck prick out of wedlock at age 14!!!

and for church, na them dey do holy holy pass!!!
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by IdiAmin2(m): 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2012
This is a blessing in disguise
I trust TD SNAKES, his business mind will already be spinning like shiar barber.
books will soon hit shelves written by Sarah henson (about failed marriages) and the mumu congregation will make it number 1 best seller.

TD snakes is a movie director as well. He must release new movie. Woman Thou art Loosed: The Sarah Henson Story grin.Gbam, and his daughter don turn celebrity be that, talk shows, interviews, book endorsements.

1 Like

Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by gbollykore: 7:46pm On Sep 14, 2012
this is obviously not the perfect situation, but we have to bear in mind that these people are equally human, let us pray that God will see the family through whatever they are going through right now,it is very easy to condem but the truth is that we all have our shortcomings
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by odehaj: 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2012
musKeeto: Slowly, the hypocrisy on which Christianity is built is beginning to fall apart....
When real life test person, bible verse go start to dey transform...
Glory..
shaaaarAAP!!! You guys will always find your ways here.Are you an anti-Christ?

1 Like

Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by philipstanley(m): 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2012
WAT DOES T.D JAKES HAVE 2 SAY ABOUT DIS?
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by vislabraye(m): 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2012
Marriage is not easy O. 19 years is just too young for a girl. Haba. Twenty is ok.
But I won't blame her. I wonder iy was because of infidelity.
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by Lanreseg(m): 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2012
#luking dumb
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2012
philip stanley: WAT DOES T.D JAKES HAVE 2 SAY ABOUT DIS?
T D SNAKES AINT GOT SHYTTT TO SAY ABOUT THIS HERE. HE IS A CHARLATAN
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by MacDaddy01: 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2012
obadiah777: T D SNAKES AINT GOT SHYTTT TO SAY ABOUT THIS HERE. HE IS A CHARLATAN

Too many christians are hypocrites. In Nigeria, these same christians gossip and condemn parents who have children that get teen/underage pregnancies.

Now that it is the daughter of a pastor that got pregnant at 14, we should not judge!

TD Jakes daughter is a harlot. Simple and short. Christians dont wanna hear the truth.
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Too many christians are hypocrites. In Nigeria, these same christians gossip and condemn parents who have children that get teen/underage pregnancies.

Now that it is the daughter of a pastor that got pregnant at 14, we should not judge!

TD Jakes daughter is a harlot. Simple and short. Christians dont wanna hear the truth.

AND WHATS THE TRUTH ? THAT YOU LACK THE ABILITY NOT TO JUSTIFY YOUR PRECONCIEVED BIASED THINKING WITH AN ISOLATED CASE ?
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by MacDaddy01: 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2012
obadiah777: AND WHATS THE TRUTH ? THAT YOU LACK THE ABILITY NOT TO JUSTIFY YOUR PRECONCIEVED BIASED THINKING WITH AN ISOLATED CASE ?

What isolated case? Didnt creflo dollar's 15 year old daughter want to go clubbing?

Pastors and their families alway have one scandal or the other which are then covered up and minimized by the church members or christian supporters.
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2012
MacDaddy01:

What isolated case? Didnt creflo dollar's 15 year old daughter want to go clubbing?

Pastors and their families alway have one scandal or the other which are then covered up and minimized by the church members or christian supporters.
WHATS THAT GOT TO DO WITH XTIANITY ?
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by MacDaddy01: 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2012
obadiah777: WHATS THAT GOT TO DO WITH XTIANITY ?

lolol...I know that you dont follow their brand of xtainity but they call themselves christians!
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2012
MacDaddy01:

lolol...I know that you dont follow their brand of xtainity but they call themselves christians!
AND I REITERATE, WHAT HAS A GIRL DOING HER LIL SEXCAPADES ON THE SIDE GOT TO DO WITH XTIANITY ? CAN YOU LINK IT UP FOR ME
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by AyeeIdris(f): 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2012
I apologize for derailing.....but
On the PBS program African American Lives, Jakes had his DNA analyzed; his Y chromosome showed that he is descended from the Igbo people of Nigeria.[8][9] According to his family history, it was also suggested that he is descended from them through his grandmother.[10][11] He is a second cousin once removed of vocalist Will Wheaton and first cousin twice removed of actor James Wheaton.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._D._Jakes

I know its not connected to the topic, but it made me smile
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by JeSoul(f): 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2012
Buzugee & MacD, kids behave yourselves oh and stop derailing the thread.

1 Like

Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by Olaone1: 10:07pm On Sep 14, 2012
obadiah777: AND I REITERATE, WHAT HAS A GIRL DOING HER LIL SEXCAPADES ON THE SIDE GOT TO DO WITH XTIANITY ? CAN YOU LINK IT UP FOR ME

^^
JeSoul: Buzugee & MacD, kids behave yourselves oh and stop derailing the thread.

Buzugee?
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by Olaone1: 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2012
NobleAngell: Truth is bitter. Get a life!
Okay, darling.

Just checked your profile. You looked nice. Reminds me of candy. wink
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2012
JeSoul: Buzugee & MacD, kids behave yourselves oh and stop derailing the thread.
LOL I APPEAL. THE THREAD WAS NOT GETTING DERAILED

Ola one:

^^

Buzugee?
reincarnate Bruh. same soul different face grin grin
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by Olaone1: 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2012
obadiah777: LOL I APPEAL. THE THREAD WAS NOT GETTING DERAILED

reincarnate Bruh. same soul different face grin grin
Egbami oo grin cheesy

So, what's the genesis of this Obadiah name?

And, why do you write in block letters here?

How did NLanders find out you're Obadiah?

And, what happened to Buzugee?
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by kenoak4life: 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2012
[quote author may God forgive you stinking sssssshhhhh ]

sssh ![/quote]
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 15, 2012
musKeeto: Slowly, the hypocrisy on which Christianity is built is beginning to fall apart....
When real life test person, bible verse go start to dey transform...
Glory..
must u type?if u dont have anything edifying to contribute y cant u click d ignore button.christian life is an independent journey not for band wagons,each person will face his creator alone whether pastor,bishop,pope,cascist,reverened father etc.smh
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 15, 2012
obadiah777: woman thou are loosed TD SNAKES
whatever things are lovely,spiritually and physically edifying,whatever things are pure dat is only what should come out of ur thoughts to d system So SAYS D BIBLE
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 15, 2012
obowunmi: Just because you got pregnant for a man, doesn't mean you MUST marry that man.
and dats a licence for men to have sex with under aged girls dey know they are not going to get married to.if u know u have no intentions of marrying her or she is not marriagable to u,y sleep with her
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by Lenny5000(m): 12:21am On Sep 15, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Muskeeto is right. Christianity is founded on hypocrisy.

Many of the christian prophet had more than one wife. There is also incest in the bible.

Christian Prophet? Try to at least have an Idea of something before you speak about it in Public. By the way there is nothing like a Christian Prophet in the Bible okay?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sexual Immorality Is Forbidden I / Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released / Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.