Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage (45217 Views)

T.D Jakes’ Daughter, Sarah Henson Ends Her Marriage After 4 Years / Earring-wear Bishop - Td Jakes / Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 15, 2012
Ola one:
grin grin grin
IN FACT THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO GET MUCH WORSE BEFORE IT GETS BETTER. WE HAVE THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON IN THE VALLEY OF JEHOSHAPHAT TO LOOK FORWARD TO ( WORLD WAR THREE ). TIS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER. BOOK OF REVELATION CHAPTER 16 wink AND WE HAVE THE COMPLETE DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA BY RUSSIA AND CHINA AND IRAN TO LOOK FORWARD TO. BOOK OF REVELATION CHAPTER 17 AND 18 wink wink GOING TO BE A ROUGH RIDE
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 15, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Who annointed you? When did you become a prophet?
YAHAWAH ANOINTED ME. THE TESTIMONY OF CHRIST IS THE SPIRIT OF PROPHESY grin

1 Like

Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by Olaone1: 11:53am On Sep 15, 2012
obadiah777: IN FACT THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO GET MUCH WORSE BEFORE IT GETS BETTER. WE HAVE THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON IN THE VALLEY OF JEHOSHAPHAT TO LOOK FORWARD TO ( WORLD WAR THREE ). TIS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER. BOOK OF REVELATION CHAPTER 16 wink AND WE HAVE THE COMPLETE DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA BY RUSSIA AND CHINA AND IRAN TO LOOK FORWARD TO. BOOK OF REVELATION CHAPTER 17 AND 18 wink wink GOING TO BE A ROUGH RIDE

Please, Mr Prophet, before all this (WW III), you need to ordain Nairaland's Bunga Bunga party where ladies can have their bikinis pinged off.

Preacher, please, let's have this party. With NobleAngel by moi side. Hmmm, let there be rapture. grin grin
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 15, 2012
Ola one:

Please, Mr Prophet, before all this, you need to ordain Nairaland's Bunga Bunga party where ladies can have their bikinis pinged off.

Preacher, please, let's have this party. With BlessedAngel by moi side. Hmmm, let there be rapture. grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by Olaone1: 11:56am On Sep 15, 2012
obadiah777: grin grin grin
Abi now wink grin

1 Like

Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by mko2005: 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2012
obadiah777: THATS CUZ THE CHILDREN SEE THE HYPOCRISY BETWEEN THE MANS REAL LIFE AND HIS ELEVATED SPIRITUAL STATUS AS A PASTOR. THAT STUFF MESSES WITH THEIR MINDS. THESE PASTORS ARE ALL SNAKES. THE KIDS ARE REBELLING
YOU see what happened to this family is a very big challenge and the devil is happy with it.It's part of the cross you are to carry when you walk with God.Things dnt just go all rosy becos u are a child of God,NO.We can see so many examples drawing from the scriptures with servants of God and their children.When you are walking and you dnt see hudles on ur way,i tell you it's a walk with the devil heading towards destruction.The hurdles you meet on ur way some times are placed by the devil to deter you from reaching the promises of God up front.
You remember the stormy see when Christ and HIS disciples are in a boat?There was heavy rolling and pitching with the boat yet our lord Jesus Christ was sleeping and may be even snoring so relaxed.He allows things like that some times to get to u so u can realise that u are only human who needs the JEHOVAH Elohim in ur life and situations.
The bible says''start children off on the way they should go and even when they are old they will not turn from it''Could it be possible that T.D Jakes never did becos he was busy with the ministry? i dnt think so.But it's possible that negative company and influence stole everything from the child.Because the bible said ''do not be deceived,bad company corrupts good morals''1 corinthians 15:33.The bible says:''The rod and reproof gives wisdom BUT a child who get's his own way brings shame to his mother.'' You see,that's what's going on here.It's not like what you said that the pastors are snakes.If Reverend fathers and popes start getting married 2morow,they will face same challenge.
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by mko2005: 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Hey smartazz, what the hell are you talking about? Are you really saying that I know nothing about christianity? lol you must be joking.

Christian prophets;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophets_of_Christianity

Also, why did you ignore the main points of my comment? The hypocrisy about one wife? The wisest man in the bible had about 700. Jesus had no wife. Abraham had 2 baby mothers. Where does this one wife and sanctity of marriage come in from christianity?

What about inbreeding Abraham and his half sister, Sarah? How did Adam and Eve have grandchildren without inbreeding?
700 wives with 700 regrets !No wonder he said vanity upon vanity.Will you like to go his way ?
Abraham with two baby mothers but only one approved of God.Abraham was unknowingly asked to contradict the word of God by his wife which he regretted.That was the reason for two baby mothers.Jesus had no wife becos HE came to earth for something very different-The MESSIAH !He was called to redeem man kind and not to get married.Why get married when HE knows he has limited time here on earth.Marriage is for earthly people becos angels and all heavenly beings dnt get married.
Talking of inbreeding,check out the laws of old concerning whom u are expected to get married to and the reason why it wasn't spoken of in the new testament.
Thanks Bro.

1 Like

Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by mko2005: 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2012
MacDaddy01:

load of nonsense.

the 64% of Japanense were asked if they believed in god and they said "no".

Why do you hesitate to call them fools? Are you seeing that you are wrong.

There are murderers, rap.ists and thieves. If a god in his wisdom chooses put me in the same class as those rogues and send all of us to the same hell, then he is a fool.
I dread the kind of posts i see here on NL ! most people here have little or no respect for God.I'm beginning to think if i should be on this blog !
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by MacDaddy01: 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2012
m.k.o2005:

700 wives with 700 regrets !No wonder he said vanity upon vanity.Will you like to go his way ?
Abraham with two baby mothers but only one approved of God.Abraham was unknowingly asked to contradict the word of God by his wife which he regretted.That was the reason for two baby mothers.Jesus had no wife becos HE came to earth for something very different-The MESSIAH !He was called to redeem man kind and not to get married.Why get married when HE knows he has limited time here on earth.Marriage is for earthly people becos angels and all heavenly beings dnt get married.
Talking of inbreeding,check out the laws of old concerning whom u are expected to get married to and the reason why it wasn't spoken of in the new testament.
Thanks Bro.

lololol

lets start with inbreeding. It was okay at first with God and then, God put a law in the old testament against it? Is that a honest God?

Then you say that the second baby mother was not of god but Sarah (who is the step sister of Abraham) is of God?

Furthermore, was god just chilling when Solomon was marrying all his wives?
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by MacDaddy01: 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2012
m.k.o2005:

I dread the kind of posts i see here on NL ! most people here have little or no respect for God.I'm beginning to think if i should be on this blog !

lol....you cant debate or handle the truth and so you wanna run away!

At least, you can see that people have a valid reason for not believing in god
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by dBard: 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2012
:-Xmarriage has always been abt maturity.at 19yrs of age,most girls are NOT mentally capable of handling relatnships properly,talkless of a marriage..issue or no issue. doesn't d Bible warn abt abstainin frm such dat will weaken d Faith of other xtians. havin a child otta wedlock, marryin young and divorcin 4yrs afterwrds is just....... :-Xmarriage has always been abt maturity.at 19yrs of age,most girls are NOT mentally capable of handling relatnships properly,talkless of a marriage..issue or no issue. doesn't d Bible warn abt abstainin frm such dat will weaken d Faith of other xtians. havin a child otta wedlock, marryin young and divorcin 4yrs afterwrds is just.......
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by Sexxymom(f): 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2012
lepasharon: have you guys noticed that pastors children are always messed up? undecided
u took d word right out of my mouth.why do these kids bring shame to their parent.no one is perfect,dat i knw ,but for a pastor's child gettn pregnant @14 got divorced@25, hmmm, what message does d father have for teenager and youth who bliv some much in him. Lord have mercy.
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2012
May God help her. Divorce is a tough one.
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by Nobody: 2:57am On Sep 16, 2012
MacDaddy01:

load of nonsense.

the 64% of Japanense were asked if they believed in god and they said "no".

Why do you hesitate to call them fools? Are you seeing that you are wrong.

There are murderers, rap.ists and thieves. If a god in his wisdom chooses put me in the same class as those rogues and send all of us to the same hell, then he is a fool.

hmmm! Triple load of sh*t. Perhaps you didnt read my post very well. I said they are all fools.

God is isnt the God of chaos.You have got the choice to choose whether you like evil and hate or vis versa. God didn't those people in those situation to send them all to hell. They put themselves in such situation. They feel that they can handle whatever that is called challenge in their lives, forgeting that in order to tap into the supernatural favor and love of God, one needs to invite him. Like i said its a choice.

Well that is why the same holy book says "my people are perished for lack of knowledge".... Did u just say God is a FOOL? Perhaps you shouldn't have said that. It is no curse but God is giving a chance now to be redeemed. You must have said worst things. You could done better just staying as an atheist, but going further to say He is fool, I have nothing say but watch what becomes of you soon.. You will know obviously what I am talking about when the time comes. I just hope it will not be too late and i hope your pride and ego will not make you stay back.

God has no plan to send people to hell. It is for those who have refused to give their lives to Him. Again its a matter of choice to do so. But at your peril.

So my friend, as for forgiveness, give youe life to him and amend your ways. The word has been spoken to you this day. I hope it is not going to be used against you on the last day.
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by Nobody: 3:08am On Sep 16, 2012
MacDaddy01:

lol....you cant debate or handle the truth and so you wanna run away!

At least, you can see that people have a valid reason for not believing in god

You know it is said that the foolish things of this would be used to confirm the wise. The point is this, people must be foolish for wisdom to have value.

In conclusion i will say the truth you know will not set you free. Armed robbers know the truth but they still stick with armed robbery, kidnappers and killers know the truth but still to what they do. But it is the truth you KNOW and DO that sets you free. It is foolishness to start up an arguement with one who feels he knows all and does nothing to its effect.

I rest my case.
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by MacDaddy01: 6:56am On Sep 16, 2012
ribechi:

hmmm! Triple load of sh*t. Perhaps you didnt read my post very well. I said they are all fools.

God is isnt the God of chaos.You have got the choice to choose whether you like evil and hate or vis versa. God didn't those people in those situation to send them all to hell. They put themselves in such situation. They feel that they can handle whatever that is called challenge in their lives, forgeting that in order to tap into the supernatural favor and love of God, one needs to invite him. Like i said its a choice.

Well that is why the same holy book says "my people are perished for lack of knowledge".... Did u just say God is a FOOL? Perhaps you shouldn't have said that. It is no curse but God is giving a chance now to be redeemed. You must have said worst things. You could done better just staying as an atheist, but going further to say He is fool, I have nothing say but watch what becomes of you soon.. You will know obviously what I am talking about when the time comes. I just hope it will not be too late and i hope your pride and ego will not make you stay back.

God has no plan to send people to hell. It is for those who have refused to give their lives to Him. Again its a matter of choice to do so. But at your peril.

So my friend, as for forgiveness, give youe life to him and amend your ways. The word has been spoken to you this day. I hope it is not going to be used against you on the last day.

LMAO. Let me lecture you on your ignorance.

Nigeria (less than 1% atheists);
-Literacy level; 61.3%
-5th peaceful country in the world

Japan (64% atheists)
-Literacy level; 99%
-146th peaceful country in the world.

In a sane world, no Nigerian would call a majority (64%) of Japanese people fools because the Nigerian would be wrong, bigoted and a hypocrite. Japan is far mopre advanced and japanese people far more educated on an aggregate level. Furthermore, calling all atheists fools is bigotry. Why dont you try to call all muslims fools or all pagans fools? If you were born in Europe, you would most likely be born to atheist parents, if you were born in Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia, you would most likely be a muslim. Why are you quick to call someone a fool because of what he or she believes?

Now, lets talk about the issue of hell. A rap.ist rapes and kills an atheist woman. The atheist woman dies and goes to hell for her atheism. The rap.ist converts in prison to christianity and becomes a missionary and charity worker. The rap.ist dies and goes to heaven. Does that sound like a system that is made by a wise being or a fool?

There are atheistic religions like Buddhism in which many bhuddists dont believe in god. Are they going to hell for being born in Asia to Buddist parents?

Let me leave you with a picture debunking your notion of freewill.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/822189_God_troll_4_jpga551fc9ce48c5b1894b503b456c0fa12
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by MacDaddy01: 7:03am On Sep 16, 2012
ribechi:

You know it is said that the foolish things of this would be used to confirm the wise. The point is this, people must be foolish for wisdom to have value.

In conclusion i will say the truth you know will not set you free. Armed robbers know the truth but they still stick with armed robbery, kidnappers and killers know the truth but still to what they do. But it is the truth you KNOW and DO that sets you free. It is foolishness to start up an arguement with one who feels he knows all and does nothing to its effect.

I rest my case.

What nonsense.

I have a perfect reason for not believing in god. There is no evidence for god. Can you point to anything and say "this is evidence for god"? No.

You on the other hand believe in something without evidence. You take god on faith.

What truth do you know? You claim truth from a bible which contains a lot of errors and fallacies. Do you really believe that we black people are descendants of two Jewish people (Adam and Eve are Hebrew names)? I hope you know that the fact is that human origin is from Africa? Do you really believe in talking snakes?
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by namo77: 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
Journey through 2016 with Rhapsody of Realities in any language of your choice, Click Here --> http://amzn.to/1OyBYFg. Experience the lavished love and unending hope found only in Christ Jesus, regardless of your colour, age, personality and geographical location.

Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by analice107: 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
MacDaddy01:

Zero?

grin grin grin
Thank you my dear. If he has been with many women he won't boast about it. It's like saying, Do you know that am a man, when I can obviously see you are man. He has been with zero women.
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by Dynmyt: 2:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
Now the second daughter Cora Jakes is divorcing hers. They are saying bible support divorce. They of all people should know the provisions and conditions of divorce. Are they ready to stay pure and unmarried till they die? Don't judge me, your bible said it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sexual Immorality Is Forbidden I / Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released / Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.