Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage (45216 Views)

T.D Jakes’ Daughter, Sarah Henson Ends Her Marriage After 4 Years / Earring-wear Bishop - Td Jakes / Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 15, 2012
Idi-Amin:
This is a blessing in disguise
I trust TD SNAKES, his business mind will already be spinning like shiar barber.
books will soon hit shelves written by Sarah henson (about failed marriages) and the mumu congregation will make it number 1 best seller.

TD snakes is a movie director as well. He must release new movie. Woman Thou art Loosed: The Sarah Henson Story grin.Gbam, and his daughter don turn celebrity be that, talk shows, interviews, book endorsements.
ex political rougue cum leader,ur name tells a lot about d role u played in naija,are u normal?
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by MacDaddy01: 12:27am On Sep 15, 2012
Lenny5000:

Christian Prophet? Try to at least have an Idea of something before you speak about it in Public. By the way there is nothing like a Christian Prophet in the Bible okay?

Hey smartazz, what the hell are you talking about? Are you really saying that I know nothing about christianity? lol you must be joking.

Christian prophets;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophets_of_Christianity

Also, why did you ignore the main points of my comment? The hypocrisy about one wife? The wisest man in the bible had about 700. Jesus had no wife. Abraham had 2 baby mothers. Where does this one wife and sanctity of marriage come in from christianity?

What about inbreeding Abraham and his half sister, Sarah? How did Adam and Eve have grandchildren without inbreeding?
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by Nobody: 2:31am On Sep 15, 2012
He that sinneth not should cast the first stone. Unfortunately, majority of the responses i see here are from unmarried people who have no understanding at all when it comes to the issues of marriage. I laugh at some responses. Some casting accusing fingers, others boasting and making fun of the whole situation. But the point still remains that if under such pressure and situation, some of them will do worst things than she did. That is human by default God is watching.
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by Nobody: 2:34am On Sep 15, 2012
obadiah777: THATS CUZ THE CHILDREN SEE THE HYPOCRISY BETWEEN THE MANS REAL LIFE AND HIS ELEVATED SPIRITUAL STATUS AS A PASTOR. THAT STUFF MESSES WITH THEIR MINDS. THESE PASTORS ARE ALL SNAKES. THE KIDS ARE REBELLING

So you call him a hypocrite?
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by Nobody: 2:38am On Sep 15, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Hey smartazz, what the hell are you talking about? Are you really saying that I know nothing about christianity? lol you must be joking.

Christian prophets;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophets_of_Christianity

Also, why did you ignore the main points of my comment? The hypocrisy about one wife? The wisest man in the bible had about 700. Jesus had no wife. Abraham had 2 baby mothers. Where does this one wife and sanctity of marriage come in from christianity?

What about inbreeding Abraham and his half sister, Sarah? How did Adam and Eve have grandchildren without inbreeding?

It is a good thing to question the status quo. Funny enough how one uses material things to extract meaning of and implications of spiritual things.

That is foolishness as far i am concerned. Well, go and marry the 700 wives and stop trying to justify your actions.
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by Nobody: 2:44am On Sep 15, 2012
Idi-Amin:
This is a blessing in disguise
I trust TD SNAKES, his business mind will already be spinning like shiar barber.
books will soon hit shelves written by Sarah henson (about failed marriages) and the mumu congregation will make it number 1 best seller.

TD snakes is a movie director as well. He must release new movie. Woman Thou art Loosed: The Sarah Henson Story grin.Gbam, and his daughter don turn celebrity be that, talk shows, interviews, book endorsements.

Kinda obvious. living after a rogue. Why don't you come out. Na inside nairaland u dey show yourself.
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by Nobody: 2:50am On Sep 15, 2012
MacDaddy01:

lolol...I know that you dont follow their brand of xtainity but they call themselves christians!

And you call yourself what, a muslim, hindu or faithish? Get a life young man.
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by Nobody: 2:59am On Sep 15, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Too many christians are hypocrites. In Nigeria, these same christians gossip and condemn parents who have children that get teen/underage pregnancies.

Now that it is the daughter of a pastor that got pregnant at 14, we should not judge!

TD Jakes daughter is a harlot. Simple and short. Christians dont wanna hear the truth.

What is your definition of harlot? Is it the dictionary meaning or societal-coined-out meaning? If i go by the contextual meaning of harlot in your post, then i will see reasons why your daughter is or will become a harlot having a boy friend.

No hard feelings. Just going by your definition. So think and reason before you post.
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by MacDaddy01: 4:56am On Sep 15, 2012
ribechi:

And you call yourself what, a muslim, hindu or faithish? Get a life young man.

Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by MacDaddy01: 5:00am On Sep 15, 2012
ribechi:

What is your definition of harlot? Is it the dictionary meaning or societal-coined-out meaning? If i go by the contextual meaning of harlot in your post, then i will see reasons why your daughter is or will become a harlot having a boy friend.

No hard feelings. Just going by your definition. So think and reason before you post.

Stop trying too hard to defend ur pastor.

Where did I define harlot? The person I referred to got pregnant at 14- but you choose to omit that fact.
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by DarryOsh(m): 5:24am On Sep 15, 2012
Super1759: Devil is really at work,attacking pastor through their families

im glad someone else can see what is really happening. D devil is kips lukin for ways to discredit men of God. Lets all remember dat we r all flesh n blood n christ is our perfect role model who d devil can never discredit
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by DarryOsh(m): 5:32am On Sep 15, 2012
MacDaddy01:

lolol...I know that you dont follow their brand of xtainity but they call themselves christians!

im guessin u r a muslim. So doesnt boko haram claim to b muslims. Does dat mak u lik dem.....
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by MacDaddy01: 5:47am On Sep 15, 2012
DarryOsh:

im guessin u r a muslim. So doesnt boko haram claim to b muslims. Does dat mak u lik dem.....

ode, I'm an atheist.

Dont believe in God.
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by otokx(m): 5:53am On Sep 15, 2012
Pastors are human beings and surely they make mistakes, the problem though is that some Christians erroneously look up to them as role models.
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by foluberry(f): 7:43am On Sep 15, 2012
You guys are gettin things all wrong. Dis guy (Robert) is not the same guy she got pregnant for @ 14. dis is a totally different guy.
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by floridam(m): 8:23am On Sep 15, 2012
It could be you
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by Olaone1: 10:19am On Sep 15, 2012
foluberry: You guys are gettin things all wrong. Dis guy (Robert) is not the same guy she got pregnant for @ 14. dis is a totally different guy.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I blame the devil. The girl didn't enjoy her time in the sack. The devil forced her to do it.

Some guys in here need to smell the coffee. Alas, they need to wake up first.
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by Olaone1: 10:37am On Sep 15, 2012
This devil e baddddd oo
Wetin u dey do to Sarah
Since age 14 oo
Sarah grew up for church oo
She be Jesus girl oo
She no want enter the sack oo
Older men forced her to do am
She no even enjoy the sessions
Wetin this Sarah do
Devil u see u badddd oo
Devil u dey deal with Sarah oo
Just becos she be Christian
Devil u baddd oo

^^^Fela's take on this issue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 15, 2012
Ola one:
Egbami oo grin cheesy

So, what's the genesis of this Obadiah name?

And, why do you write in block letters here?

How did NLanders find out you're Obadiah?

And, what happened to Buzugee?

LOL CHIEF OLAS ONE. TRUST ALL IS WELL AT YA END. WELL THE GENESIS OF THE NAME OBADIAH IS THAT IT IS A VERY POTENT BOOK IN THE BIBLE. THE BOOK OF OBADIAH. I WRITE IN CAPITAL LETTERS BECAUSE I LIKE THE WAY IT LOOKS. HOW DID NAIRALANDERS FIND OUT WHO I WAS ? THE SOUL OF THE MAN IS THE SAME SO THE MESSAGE IS ALSO THE SAME. IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THEY FOUND OUT IN THE RELIGIOUS SECTION WHERE I FREQUENT. BUZUGEE IS CHILLING IN HEAVEN grin grin grin
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by Olaone1: 10:47am On Sep 15, 2012
obadiah777: LOL CHIEF OLAS ONE. TRUST ALL IS WELL AT YA END. WELL THE GENESIS OF THE NAME OBADIAH IS THAT IT IS A VERY POTENT BOOK IN THE BIBLE. THE BOOK OF OBADIAH. I WRITE IN CAPITAL LETTERS BECAUSE I LIKE THE WAY IT LOOKS. HOW DID NAIRALANDERS FIND OUT WHO I WAS ? THE SOUL OF THE MAN IS THE SAME SO THE MESSAGE IS ALSO THE SAME. IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THEY FOUND OUT IN THE RELIGIOUS SECTION WHERE I FREQUENT. BUZUGEE IS CHILLING IN HEAVEN grin grin grin
Shalom. grin
Does this Obadiah believe in alonzo alonzo moments too?

Don't worry my brother, we are matching on. Israel's in our sight.

We own the land. Jesus was a black man. Check the book of Genesis.

Salvation army . . . no surrender smiley smiley

Buzugee is in heaven - l'aya Olugbala cheesy
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 15, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Stop trying too hard to defend ur pastor.

Where did I define harlot? The person I referred to got pregnant at 14- but you choose to omit that fact.

So her getting pregnant makes her a harlot. Besides i now understand and the caliber of person i am responding to. Isn't it foolishness that doesn't believe in God?

Foolishness of the highest order. I wonder why people like will get down so busy disuading people from their faith.
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 15, 2012
obadiah777: LOL CHIEF OLAS ONE. TRUST ALL IS WELL AT YA END. WELL THE GENESIS OF THE NAME OBADIAH IS THAT IT IS A VERY POTENT BOOK IN THE BIBLE. THE BOOK OF OBADIAH. I WRITE IN CAPITAL LETTERS BECAUSE I LIKE THE WAY IT LOOKS. HOW DID NAIRALANDERS FIND OUT WHO I WAS ? THE SOUL OF THE MAN IS THE SAME SO THE MESSAGE IS ALSO THE SAME. IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THEY FOUND OUT IN THE RELIGIOUS SECTION WHERE I FREQUENT. BUZUGEE IS CHILLING IN HEAVEN grin grin grin

grin grin grin Obadiah is reincarnated buzugee grin
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 15, 2012
kulyie: whatever things are lovely,spiritually and physically edifying,whatever things are pure dat is only what should come out of ur thoughts to d system So SAYS D BIBLE
HUH ? THATS THE NAME OF TD SNAKES PLAY. 'WOMAN THOU ARE LOOSED'
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 15, 2012
seriallink:

grin grin grin Obadiah is reincarnated buzugee grin
YOU KNOW IT BRETHREN SERIALLINK. OBADIAH WAS CONCEIVED INTO THE EARTH IN THE FOURTH GENERATION AFTER HIS GRAND FATHER BUZUGEE grin grin HE IS HERE TO PAY FOR THE SINS HE COMMITTED ON EARTH WHILE HE WAS IN THE BODY 'BUZUGEE' HENCE WHY HE IS BANISHED TO THE HADES CALLED NAIRALAND FOR PENANCE AND ATONEMENT cry grin

1 Like

Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by MacDaddy01: 10:56am On Sep 15, 2012
ribechi:

So her getting pregnant makes her a harlot. Besides i now understand and the caliber of person i am responding to. Isn't it foolishness that doesn't believe in God?

Foolishness of the highest order. I wonder why people like will get down so busy disuading people from their faith.

Apparently, the father of her teen pregnancy is not the husband that she got married to and is divorcing. Harlot.

64% of japanese do not believe in god, are they fools?

Bill gates doesnt believe in your god, is he a fool?

What is foolish about saying that since there is no evidence for God, I do not believe in god
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 15, 2012
Ola one:
Shalom. grin
Does this Obadiah believe in alonzo alonzo moments too?

Don't worry my brother, we are matching on. Israel's in our sight.

We own the land. Jesus was a black man. Check the book of Genesis.

Salvation army . . . no surrender smiley smiley

Buzugee is in heaven - l'aya Olugbala cheesy
LOL OH YEAH HE KNEE DEEP IN ALONZO MOMENTS. HEY WE ARE CLOSER TOISRAEL THAN EVER BROTHER. WATER ALREADY DONE TURNED TO BLOOD IN CHINA. YOU RIGHT, WE OWN THE LAND AND JESUS WAS A BLACK MAN. WE ABOUT TO TAKE BACK WHAT IS OURS EITHER DIPLOMATICALLY OR OTHERWISE. IF WE GO BY SCRIPTURES IT LOOKS LIKE THE 'OTHERWISE' IS WHATS UP grin grin grin WE SHALL MEET UP IN ISRAEL AND I SHALL REMIND YOU OF YOUR DOUBTING THOMAS DAYS LOL
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by Olaone1: 10:59am On Sep 15, 2012
obadiah777: YOU KNOW IT BRETHREN SERIALLINK. OBADIAH WAS CONCEIVED INTO THE EARTH IN THE FOURTH GENERATION AFTER HIS GRAND FATHER BUZUGEE grin grin HE IS HERE TO PAY FOR THE SINS HE COMMITTED ON EARTH WHILE HE WAS IN THE BODY 'BUZUGEE' HENCE WHY HE IS BANISHED TO THE HADES CALLED NAIRALAND FOR PENANCE AND ATONEMENT cry grin
Welcome, our own Jesus. I hope you managed to deceive NL'S 3 wise men. Unlike Jesus.

Seun is the first NLander we need to save. He's also one of the doubting Thomases on NL.

Please, on NL, don't turn water into wine. Just turn NL into a free-for-all. You know what I mean? cheesy
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 15, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Apparently, the father of her teen pregnancy is not the husband that she got married to and is divorcing. Harlot.

64% of japanese do not believe in god, are they fools?

Bill gates doesnt believe in your god, is he a fool?

What is foolish about saying that since there is no evidence for God, I do not believe in god

Well aparently they are and if you are basing your life on theirs, you are too. But the buttom line is you all are. You know the truth but are refusing to accept it. That makes matters worst. even the asians have what they worship. Which means they believe there is an over all power entity which gives them strength and hope. That means your case is worst off.

I am not trying so hard to defend anybody but I am only pondering on what your end may seem like. I am already having pictures in my head.
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 15, 2012
Ola one:
Welcome, our own Jesus. I hope you managed to deceive NL'S 3 wise men. Unlike Jesus.

Seun is the first NLander will need to save. He's also one of the doubting Thomases on NL.

Please, on NL, don't turn water into wine. Just turn NL into a free-for-all. You know what I mean? cheesy
NL,S WISEMEN DO NOT NEED TO BE DECEIVED. THEY SEE THE WRITINGS ON THE WALL AND ARE DOWN WITH THE LORD wink wink SEUN IS A DOUBTING THOMAS BECAUSE HE WENT TO CHURCH. I SAW ONE OF HIS POSTS WHERE HE SAYS SOMETHING LIKE I AM TIRED OF THIS CHURCH THING SEF BECAUSE OF THE WAY THE WORLD IS MESSED UP AND GOD IS NOT INTERFERING IN IT. THIS IS THE REASON FOR HIS APOSTASY. SEE IF HE HAD COME TO A REAL PROPHET LIKE ME I WOULD HAVE EXPLAINED TO HIM WHY THE WORLD IS MESSED AND WHY GOD IS NOT INTERFERING IN IT YET. HOWEVER HE WAS LISTENING TO CHARLATANS LIKE TD SNAKES AND EDDIE LONG DONG AND PASTOR TITHE AND REVEREND PRIVATE JET. THESE CHARLATANS DONT HAVE THE ANSWERS BECAUSE THEY ARE SATANIC MEN grin
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by MacDaddy01: 11:17am On Sep 15, 2012
ribechi:

Well aparently they are and if you are basing your life on theirs, you are too. But the buttom line is you all are. You know the truth but are refusing to accept it. That makes matters worst. even the asians have what they worship. Which means they believe there is an over all power entity which gives them strength and hope. That means your case is worst off.

I am not trying so hard to defend anybody but I am only pondering on what your end may seem like. I am already having pictures in my head.

load of nonsense.

the 64% of Japanense were asked if they believed in god and they said "no".

Why do you hesitate to call them fools? Are you seeing that you are wrong.

There are murderers, rap.ists and thieves. If a god in his wisdom chooses put me in the same class as those rogues and send all of us to the same hell, then he is a fool.
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by Olaone1: 11:24am On Sep 15, 2012
obadiah777: NL,S WISEMEN DO NOT NEED TO BE DECEIVED. THEY SEE THE WRITINGS ON THE WALL AND ARE DOWN WITH THE LORD wink wink SEUN IS A DOUBTING THOMAS BECAUSE HE WENT TO CHURCH. I SAW ONE OF HIS POSTS WHERE HE SAYS SOMETHING LIKE I AM TIRED OF THIS CHURCH THING SEF BECAUSE OF THE WAY THE WORLD IS MESSED UP AND GOD IS NOT INTERFERING IN IT. THIS IS THE REASON FOR HIS APOSTASY. SEE IF HE HAD COME TO A REAL PROPHET LIKE ME I WOULD HAVE EXPLAINED TO HIM WHY THE WORLD IS MESSED AND WHY GOD IS NOT INTERFERING IN IT YET. HOWEVER HE WAS LISTENING TO CHARLATANS LIKE TD SNAKES AND EDDIE LONG DONG AND PASTOR TITHE AND REVEREND PRIVATE JET. THESE CHARLATANS DONT HAVE THE ANSWERS BECAUSE THEY ARE SATANIC MEN grin
grin grin grin
Re: TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage by MacDaddy01: 11:26am On Sep 15, 2012
obadiah777: NL,S WISEMEN DO NOT NEED TO BE DECEIVED. THEY SEE THE WRITINGS ON THE WALL AND ARE DOWN WITH THE LORD wink wink SEUN IS A DOUBTING THOMAS BECAUSE HE WENT TO CHURCH. I SAW ONE OF HIS POSTS WHERE HE SAYS SOMETHING LIKE I AM TIRED OF THIS CHURCH THING SEF BECAUSE OF THE WAY THE WORLD IS MESSED UP AND GOD IS NOT INTERFERING IN IT. THIS IS THE REASON FOR HIS APOSTASY. SEE IF HE HAD COME TO A REAL PROPHET LIKE ME I WOULD HAVE EXPLAINED TO HIM WHY THE WORLD IS MESSED AND WHY GOD IS NOT INTERFERING IN IT YET. HOWEVER HE WAS LISTENING TO CHARLATANS LIKE TD SNAKES AND EDDIE LONG DONG AND PASTOR TITHE AND REVEREND PRIVATE JET. THESE CHARLATANS DONT HAVE THE ANSWERS BECAUSE THEY ARE SATANIC MEN grin

Who annointed you? When did you become a prophet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sexual Immorality Is Forbidden I / Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released / Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.