Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 - Business (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 (109426 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (106) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 12, 2012
ziqqz:

Impressive indeed. Finally, some objective and well-reasoned argument. Kudos!
Well, I too am amazed at the parallels drawn between me and my supposed a.k.a. But I won't even sweat it, cos the comparison actually looks convincing on the surface. Shoot I had to ask myself if I've been here before. But whatever maaaan
With regard to your religious/spiritual conviction, that's a no-go for me. All I can say is: Good for you!
Remember though, just when you think your story (which I can appreciate) has it all, it may only be the starting point of someone else's. Nuff said.
I'll watch you guys a bit and then decide if it makes any sense to publish my daily trades - whether win or lose! Good luck y'all with dem pips today!
PS: I think it's a tragedy to be Nigerian. Does Nigeria even exist?
Bloody Barstward!!
I wonder why una dey reply this f00l sef..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 12, 2012
fxbomovi: It seems you like argument alot? And i wonder why?

The same way Toks behaves.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 12, 2012
What is it with you boys, eh? Some of y'all act like you are 10. Jeez!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 12, 2012
As I was saying, with gratitude to your insight, here...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by cmoneyy: 11:18am On Oct 12, 2012
i see usd/cad falling 2day to 0.9722 & by extension - 0.9700, hwever, its larger pixture is @ 0.9673(but can't say if it ll get here 2day)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 12, 2012
rozayx5:

here is the link , i posted one earlier
please, no more requests this link should be bold enough, cause soon, i might start dodging bullets grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
read the page well, the author took time to explain, so you should also take time to read it shocked shocked

http://www.forexstrategiesresources.com/metatrader-trading-system-ii/238-trade-like-a-boss/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Oboy that file dey for .RAR. I don tire to find app to open am. Abeg you fit attach your tempelate for here abeg?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by FOREXMART(m): 11:27am On Oct 12, 2012
infofirst:

i see eu presently at 1.2876, the 61.8% retrace of 1.3071 and 1.2825 and i see it moving to 1.2990 thereafter, i dont know where we are heading after but price action at the spot should make things clearer

to an equilibrium point on 4hr time frame, almost there.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 12, 2012
naijababe: What is it with you boys, eh? Some of y'all act like you are 10. Jeez!!!
Mummy no vex abeg. That boy just got on our nerves badly. See screenshot, Demo account trader. I no go reply am again sef.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by FOREXMART(m): 11:34am On Oct 12, 2012
rozayx5:

its was designed by one Guru called Xard, so i extracted my own template from there added somethings and its good to go, with EJ and EU your on your way, check the download link above, read the page and you will understand it in seconds if you are a sharp guy

dont forget TRADE LIKE A BOSS, and dont be afraid of the market cool

People just dont read. If you could locate the download link on the site which is at the bottom page why didn't you read while scrolling? This is one of the reasons he told me he stopped sharing his systems "traders want you to spoon feed em".

One more thing roaxzy did not tell u all. XARRD's systems are all created exclusively for 30mins timeframe. Enjoy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by FOREXMART(m): 11:43am On Oct 12, 2012
naijababe: [size=16pt]For fook sake boys, enough already!!!! [/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry

WOW GUYS Y'ALL HERD THAT. SHUT THA AUFFCK UP.
Morning big Sis .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bendazum: 11:52am On Oct 12, 2012
1:30pm USD news is critical.It will either accelerate rally or stall it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by meritdee(m): 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2012
Piponomics:
Oboy that file dey for .RAR. I don tire to find app to open am. Abeg you fit attach your tempelate for here abeg?

Google winrar
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2012
FOREXMART:

People just dont read. If you could locate the download link on the site which is at the bottom page why didn't you read while scrolling? This is one of the reasons he told me he stopped sharing his systems "traders want you to spoon feed em".

One more thing roaxzy did not tell u all. XARRD's systems are all created exclusively for 30mins timeframe. Enjoy.

read the attached extraction from the download page cool
i think he is referring to a 1H EU, chart, well you can try it on other timeframes, but he never clearly stated 30 mins on the boss system cool

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2012
meritdee:

Google winrar

google - ( 7 zip), and download the one that meets your system criteria, dont download the 64 bit version for 32 bit windows, its the best tool for unlocking and has helped my trading a lot cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ncpat(m): 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2012
Are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by methodman(m): 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2012
I am going short on EU and EJ till next week. Cheers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by methodman(m): 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2012
I am willing to buy LR at the rate of N155 per dollar. Urgent funding.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Prettywoman: 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2012
iheanyiebeneze: The European Financial Stability Facility (EFSF)Friday said it will sell up to 2 billion euros ($2.58 billion) of Treasury bills next week. HOW DO YOU TRADE IT.50PIPS IS GUARANTEED.
you guys amuse me,is it for 100 recharge card daily? and 500weekly,o boy,wen mtn de dash free text here n there....newbies beware of daily signal,i rest my case
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2012
methodman: I am going short on EU and EJ till next week. Cheers

Gutsy. Until data is released in about 30mins, that could mean swimming against the ocean's current...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 12, 2012
Prettywoman: you guys amuse me,is it for 100 recharge card daily? and 500weekly,o boy,wen mtn de dash free text here n there....newbies beware of daily signal,i rest my case

grin grin grin grin grin I swear you had me rolling on the floor.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ncpat(m): 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2012
methodman: I am willing to buy LR at the rate of N155 per dollar. Urgent funding.
If you are looking for who to fund your LR,the rate is N167 and if you want to withdraw from your liberty the rate is N155 so which one are you saying cos it is known as BUY= N167 and SELL= N155
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Prettywoman: 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2012
naijababe:

grin grin grin grin grin I swear you had me rolling on the floor.
Sis,Imagine!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2012
rozayx5:

google - ( 7 zip), and download the one that meets your system criteria, dont download the 64 bit version for 32 bit windows, its the best tool for unlocking and has helped my trading a lot cool
You na chairmaannn! Thanks a ton!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by methodman(m): 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2012
ncpat:
If you are looking for who to fund your LR,the rate is N167 and if you want to withdraw from your liberty the rate is N155 so which one are you saying cos it is known as BUY= N167 and SELL= N155
...i meant if anyone in the house wanna sell LR, i am willing to buy any amount at the rate of N155 per dollar. smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2012
Piponomics:
You na chairmaannn! Thanks a ton!

thanks , at your service, anytime any where, cool cool
my dream is a thread where greens so much that Nairaland servers will crash grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by prowitin(m): 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2012
GBPUSD am sorry about wat I said yesterday. Lol 2positions going my way. Wow
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by OMARANYA(f): 1:28pm On Oct 12, 2012
Please let's stop the bickering and keep moving on. EURAUD buy doing well and AUDCAD sell. Thanks Rozayx for the Xard's system. It looks gud.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Rajj(m): 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2012
It only keeps getting better...... grin grin grin smiley wink grin grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2012
OMARANYA: Please let's stop the bickering and keep moving on. EURAUD buy doing well and AUDCAD sell. Thanks Rozayx for the Xard's system. It looks gud.
enjoy,, i deh seeam grin grin grin grin some leftover pips picked form USDCHF

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2012
rozayx5:
enjoy,, i deh seeam grin grin grin grin some leftover pips picked form USDCHF
My chairman!! No only you dey trade six live accounts?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I bow o!!!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by fxbomovi: 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2012
FOR BOSS SYSTEM USERS

IT HAS GIVEN A signal on aud/usd 1hour chart.

am selling aud/usd on demo

still demoing...

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (106)

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.