Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 - Business (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 (109407 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (106) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by takeprofit: 1:09am On Oct 13, 2012
rozayx5:

What do we have here, another pessimist, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Boss system was designed since 2008, wonder if you were even trading then grin grin grin

i dont have problems, with anyone, but criticizing peoples trading system has become a bad habit on this thread, if i am using cobwebs to trade forex and making the pips, and you are a clean chart trader and making pips what is the difference, anyway this is the last time i will ever announce certain things here angry angry
unless thorugh PM

Thank you for sharing useful info. I just got the indicator and it looks great. Pls don't ignorant people discourage you from sharing useful information here. I appreciate you.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by raycolz84: 2:38am On Oct 13, 2012
Rich4god: Trading forex the hard way... Seeing the pips, but not seeing the money. Hoping to meet my BREAK EVEN this coming week. Thanks to all in the house. More pips to you all.

Remove fear from your mind and believe in urself
Often times we are so scared to take a particular trade
Only for the trade to end up in big profits
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by raycolz84: 2:44am On Oct 13, 2012
Didn't trade throughout yesterday (TGIF) decided to go
and enjoy myself..
atimes it pays to ‎​Just walk away from the market
Wishing y'all a funfilled weekend, till sunday nyte
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by fxbomovi: 8:44am On Oct 13, 2012
No matter what anyone says, boss system has simplify my trading.

I have this inner peace within me when using it. And it works for me. The issue is use what works for you.

rozayx5:

What do we have here, another pessimist, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Boss system was designed since 2008, wonder if you were even trading then grin grin grin

i dont have problems, with anyone, but criticizing peoples trading system has become a bad habit on this thread, if i am using cobwebs to trade forex and making the pips, and you are a clean chart trader and making pips what is the difference, anyway this is the last time i will ever announce certain things here angry angry
unless thorugh PM

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Rich4god(m): 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2012
raycolz_84:

Its not fear... Just that i have a very low capital, so all the profit am making now is just to build up the capital to a reasonable level.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2012
rich4god just take ur time. u"ll get there
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bendazum: 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2012
God forbid that I should chop alone.Okay I have spotted brilliant opportunity in GBPAUD and EURAUD.SELL is the password for Monday trade.Check 4-hour chart and smile.Wait for confirmation on market open.It should produce minimum of 100 pips on each of the pairs if not more. Cheers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2012
bendazum: God forbid that I should chop alone.Okay I have spotted brilliant opportunity in GBPAUD and EURAUD.SELL is the password for Monday trade.Check 4-hour chart and smile.Wait for confirmation on market open.It should produce minimum of 100 pips on each of the pairs if not more. Cheers.

My guy, you are very correct. am setting my arsenals for it. strong data from china supports it too.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Gbengazzee(m): 5:06am On Oct 14, 2012
raycolz_84:

On point.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rainbowdigital: 5:58am On Oct 14, 2012
Withdraw Your PayPal funds from any ATM in the world instantly!!!

Withdraw Your Money From PayPal, Payza Et cetera, without stress!!
You GET anonymous DebitCard
Anonymous bank account &
anonymous digital cash for withdrawal of funds from PayPal

The account that you get never freezes up, and your privacy is respected by allowing you to manage your money anonymously.

YOU Get the same services as PayPal, with less fees and no hassle!

Withdraw Your PayPal funds from any ATM in the world instantly.

Get This Report
for Just N1, 500
VALUED at N3, 000

Call Me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 9:03am On Oct 14, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: http://www.forex-trading-relief.net/Best-Traders-Insulting-Salaries.html
We will get there.

Wayz, that is what i call trading, dream of a day when Nigerian Traders from this thread will top the countries rich list and not politicians grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by prowitin(m): 10:01am On Oct 14, 2012
rozayx5:

Wayz, that is what i call trading, dream of a day when Nigerian Traders from this thread will top the countries rich list and not politicians grin grin grin

Goodmorning peeps...I need help with withdraws from LR. Suggestion on a reliable exchanger. I use GTB
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by osahonmk(m): 11:08am On Oct 14, 2012
Na wa ooooo just go and find work instead of wasting your time here grin grin or i can has well employ you to analysis market for me grin grin grin grin grin grin
rainbowdigital: Withdraw Your PayPal funds from any ATM in the world instantly!!!

Withdraw Your Money From PayPal, Payza Et cetera, without stress!!
You GET anonymous DebitCard
Anonymous bank account &
anonymous digital cash for withdrawal of funds from PayPal

The account that you get never freezes up, and your privacy is respected by allowing you to manage your money anonymously.

YOU Get the same services as PayPal, with less fees and no hassle!

Withdraw Your PayPal funds from any ATM in the world instantly.

Get This Report
for Just N1, 500
VALUED at N3, 000

Call Me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by fxdee(m): 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2012
kisscivic: Still on the learning process

Enjoying this EU trade.

What a way to end the trading week

pls what do you use to draw dis your channel?..is it an indicator?..I have not gotten how to use the one on mt4 platform very well..kindly assist..thnks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by fxdee(m): 2:47pm On Oct 14, 2012
bendazum: God forbid that I should chop alone.Okay I have spotted brilliant opportunity in GBPAUD and EURAUD.SELL is the password for Monday trade.Check 4-hour chart and smile.Wait for confirmation on market open.It should produce minimum of 100 pips on each of the pairs if not more. Cheers.

pls how do you get that...8EMA AND 21EMA on 4hr just cross showing upward movement for buy in my own system...pls kindly explain more so that i can review my position..thnks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2012
nice one
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 3:40pm On Oct 14, 2012

i expecting same let us wait for the confirmation as you say, cause there is a red dot there but , my system has not given go ahead yet for a strong sell, for now the bulls can still take over cool cool

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2012
rozayx5:

i expecting same let us wait for the confirmation as you say, cause there is a red dot there but , my system has not given go ahead yet for a strong sell, for now the bulls can still take over cool cool

Right on, son! I too thought the bullish bias intact still.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ayox2003: 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: http://www.forex-trading-relief.net/Best-Traders-Insulting-Salaries.html
We will get there.

Those guys are big men. They have fed fat on trading that they assign "boys" to trade for them. I mean boys certified from MTA.

Carl Ichan's son is also a miltimillionaire. Talk about George Soros, he's called the greatest investor alive.

These men are have graduated from being traders to investors. Lol. PIMCO's Mohammed and Bill Gross are also brilliant traders.

Thanks for the inspiration. wink

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2012
nice gap by Aud. Batman begins... happy pipping this week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by kenny1984: 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2012
Good evening House.Hope Your weekend was great. Well for those expecting the EURAUD and the GBPAUD to fall.i would ask you to wait till 2:30 Am Monday morning as the China CPI news is gonna be released.As you all know, China news affect the AUD alot.So if it comes out Positive, expect a fall in these currencies and other AUD pairs.If negative, then the Bullish trend holds for these pairs.

Have a fruitful week...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2012
Expecting a breakout from channel on chf

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Theyjih: 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2012
to a PIPSINOGENIC week ahead Ding Ding Ding!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 10:08pm On Oct 14, 2012
am seeing a pip rain today, traders get ready, and dont forget, no matter what method you use trade forex like a BOSS grin grin grin grin grin grin, let the pips bow when they see you grin grin grin
no shaking we will all get there
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 10:27pm On Oct 14, 2012
prowitin:

Goodmorning peeps...I need help with withdraws from LR. Suggestion on a reliable exchanger. I use GTB
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 10:28pm On Oct 14, 2012
prowitin:

I use StandardGoldng, i have a close relationship with the management there, so i even sell LR on sundays like today!
they pay through GTB internet banking cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bendazum: 10:56pm On Oct 14, 2012

Confirmed!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Rich4god(m): 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2012
New week, new anticipation... May God give us the green pips.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ayox2003: 11:37pm On Oct 14, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: Expecting a breakout from channel on chf

Exactly! Saw it on the weekly chart, its within the fib channel. Will be stalking it this week as I'm looking to buy if it stays within the channel.

Cant upload chart now as I'm mobile. (edited)

(uploaded) Had to use PC.

Once it doesnt break the last channel line, na to buy.

Frawzey

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by prowitin(m): 12:05am On Oct 15, 2012
rozayx5:

I use StandardGoldng, i have a close relationship with the management there, so i even sell LR on sundays like today!
they pay through GTB internet banking cool

Correct. Am new to this LR thing. I will send u a PM. Thankx man u hv been of great help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (106)

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.