Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 - Business (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 (109391 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (106) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2012
infofirst:

i see eu presently at 1.2876, the 61.8% retrace of 1.3071 and 1.2825 and i see it moving to 1.2990 thereafter, i dont know where we are heading after but price action at the spot should make things clearer

am looking at the action of price at the said projected price now, for 1.307x or for 1.282x and then 1.275x, time will tell
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by fxdee(m): 2:58pm On Oct 12, 2012
ziqqz: As I was saying, with gratitude to your insight, here...

is like everybody likes dis EJ of a pair...will soon pitch my tent to EJ too..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by fxdee(m): 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2012
rozayx5:

what do we have here undecided undecided
EJ sell hope i am right grin grin

pls rozayx5 i still dont get how to drawn this channel as yours and winningway appear..pls kindly asist?..is it by customized indicator or still the one on the mt4..i ve try that one but never appear as ur..thanks for always been there..warm regards
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Trendline: 3:23pm On Oct 12, 2012
ziqqz:

Impressive indeed. Finally, some objective and well-reasoned argument. Kudos!
Well, I too am amazed at the parallels drawn between me and my supposed a.k.a. But I won't even sweat it, cos the comparison actually looks convincing on the surface. Shoot I had to ask myself if I've been here before. But whatever maaaan
With regard to your religious/spiritual conviction, that's a no-go for me. All I can say is: Good for you!
Remember though, just when you think your story (which I can appreciate) has it all, it may only be the starting point of someone else's. Nuff said.
I'll watch you guys a bit and then decide if it makes any sense to publish my daily trades - whether win or lose! Good luck y'all with dem pips today!
PS: I think it's a tragedy to be Nigerian. Does Nigeria even exist?
guy come waiting be your own here? are you here to contribute or to seek unnecessary attention! guy, no be grammar den dey take do am o...and if u don't have any reasonable contribution just park somewhere abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by fxdee(m): 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2012
fxdee:

patience is good in forex!...hi nice system..pls i like it let me add it to my arsenal... kindly send to faanoolayinka@yahoo.com or pls if there is anywhere i can search for it...Thanks.

FOREXMART: Been stalking EU since 4:00am. Finally paid off. To God be the glory.

An advice to fellow traders on what i do. I capture these pictures and keep them for future reference on what worked and what didn't. Sometimes i make the pics my desktop background and if a new signal doesn't look 80 to 100% like what's on the picture i ignore the trade.

lemme hear ur opinions.

Forexmart,
pls i am still expecting it...thnks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2012
fxbomovi: FOR BOSS SYSTEM USERS

IT HAS GIVEN A signal on aud/usd 1hour chart.

am selling aud/usd on demo

still demoing...

Now let me help you out on this one, you saw it, and i can see your learning super fast ( upcoming Alex Hope) grin grin grin grin
look at the picture is a what i had while mixing them together so the signal here was on the candle i marked with a yello line thats where you take your sell trade, the trade went 35 pips, from the 2nd bar and about 45 overall.
keep studying it, you will not need any other fx system again or any analysis from demo experts again grin grin grin grin if you use MM and good psychology with this,

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by fxbomovi: 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2012
Wow...
Thanks for the insight.
Am so excited at this new discovery. Thanks man.

rozayx5:

Now let me help you out on this one, you saw it, and i can see your learning super fast ( upcoming Alex Hope) grin grin grin grin
look at the picture is a what i had while mixing them together so the signal here was on the candle i marked with a yello line thats where you take your sell trade, the trade went 35 pips, from the 2nd bar and about 45 overall.
keep studying it, you will not need any other fx system again or any analysis from demo experts again grin grin grin grin if you use MM and good psychology with this,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2012
LIVE TRADE 2, SELL TRADE SAMPLE
here is little trade 19$ i closed, although i made more from the main signal, this was leftover picking from retracement trades,
in the pic below our sell trade is taken on the canlde marked with that yellow line about 35-40 pips, with only a 15 pips SL cool cool

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by prowitin(m): 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2012
Fundamental peeps any more major news to watch out for or should we just ride these trades till next week?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by fxbomovi: 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2012
Also took profit on gbpusd. Trade closed. Currently long on euraud with some profit taken.
With the bearish signal on audusd, i expect more gain from my euraud long trade.

All trade signal gotten from the BOSS system.

Still on demo

rozayx5:
LIVE TRADE 2, SELL TRADE SAMPLE
here is little trade 19$ i closed, although i made more from the main signal, this was leftover picking from retracement trades,
in the pic below our sell trade is taken on the canlde marked with that yellow line about 35-40 pips, with only a 15 pips SL cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2012
Ever heard the song by snoop and Akon, - living like Boss is life,
Thats what you shud be playing while trading grin grin grin grin grin grin
SHOP CLOSED FOR THE WEEK,
another long weekend of Jolly and travelling cool cool

Have a nice weekend Bosses in the house, till sunday Night when we meet again to devastate the markets cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by nelsonmo: 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2012
fxbomovi: Wow...
Thanks for the insight.
Am so excited at this new discovery. Thanks man.

fxbomovi, now u hav the system can u pls put me tru on how to get and use it? i will be very happy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2012
fxbomovi: Also took profit on gbpusd. Trade closed. Currently long on euraud with some profit taken.
With the bearish signal on audusd, i expect more gain from my euraud long trade.

All trade signal gotten from the BOSS system.

Still on demo

Lest i forget, be careful with any Pound related pair when trading this system,( GU, GJ,GCHF) it works on them but whipsaws happened a lot,
best on EJ, EU, AU, NU, UCHF

Avoid USDJPY please grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by FOREXMART(m): 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2012
fxdee:

FOREXMART: Been stalking EU since 4:00am. Finally paid off. To God be the glory.

An advice to fellow traders on what i do. I capture these pictures and keep them for future reference on what worked and what didn't. Sometimes i make the pics my desktop background and if a new signal doesn't look 80 to 100% like what's on the picture i ignore the trade.

lemme hear ur opinions.

Forexmart,
pls i am still expecting it...thnks

Need to forward test it for a month before i can certify it good enough. Its barely a week since I created the system. Back testing was good but will have to forward test first okay? I closed my audusd today at -7pips.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by fxbomovi: 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2012
Noted.
Thanks

rozayx5:

Lest i forget, be careful with any Pound related pair when trading this system,( GU, GJ,GCHF) it works on them but whipsaws happened a lot,
best on EJ, EU, AU, NU, UCHF

Avoid USDJPY please grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Mesilon(m): 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2012
cant remember d last time i traded with a chart like dat n i call dem cobwebs,looking @ dese kinda charts makes me laff.......
fxbomovi: FOR BOSS SYSTEM USERS

IT HAS GIVEN A signal on aud/usd 1hour chart.

am selling aud/usd on demo

still demoing...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2012
Mesilon: cant remember d last time i traded with a chart like dat n i call dem cobwebs,looking @ dese kinda charts makes me laff.......
Keep Laughing o..You go now talk about price action grin grin We know allof una.
Anyway as long as you are laughing to the bank and the user is laughing to the bank, you no get talk.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by prowitin(m): 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2012
Aiit this Boss own don de too much for here......na wa o.. All the trade I made today with my PA and Chart pattern your BOSS signalled the same.....hmnnn.
Am still in AUDUSD GBPUSD n EURAUD. From the looks of things I might just leave them all till next week. Hv not done this b4.loving this long time frame thing. lol I will see how things go.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by kisscivic(m): 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2012
Still on the learning process

Enjoying this EU trade.

What a way to end the trading week

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Rajj(m): 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2012
A total of of 690pips in 13 trading days....this is just awesome using D'RAJJ system!!!....Steady growth in equity curve wink

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2012
Trendline: guy come waiting be your own here? are you here to contribute or to seek unnecessary attention! guy, no be grammar den dey take do am o...and if u don't have any reasonable contribution just park somewhere abeg.

obviously i've successfully gotten your attention...smh
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Mesilon(m): 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2012
Piponomics:
Keep Laughing o..You go now talk about price action grin grin We know allof una.
Anyway as long as you are laughing to the bank and the user is laughing to the bank, you no get talk.

i never said i was a guru rather did i mentioned price action buh if ur chart is clustered with those colors of rainbow i pity u,just keep smiling while it last...anyways thats fx for u,with time u will get to understand...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bendazum: 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2012
prowitin: Fundamental peeps any more major news to watch out for or should we just ride these trades till next week?

8:00 pm USD NEWS!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bendazum: 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2012
Whatever happens,am bullish biased.Will carry my trades over to next week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Ehisod(m): 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2012
Mesilon:

i never said i was a guru rather did i mentioned price action buh if ur chart is clustered with those colors of rainbow i pity u,just keep smiling while it last...anyways thats fx for u,with time u will get to understand...

Wetin colors get to do for the matter? Guy na pips be the koko. If na plain chart work best for you o use am, if na chart with plenty indicators work pass use am, so long as pips dey come steady week in week out no problem. But one thing sha almost every system has a lifecycle. Anyway make we go groove our weekend.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2012
bendazum: Whatever happens,am bullish biased.Will carry my trades over to next week.

+ 1 Long trades just opened across board.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Atanmega: 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2012
agubata111: Taking the bull by the horn. smiley
please what system is this? send details to atta68@yahoo.co.uk thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2012
Mesilon:

What do we have here, another pessimist, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Boss system was designed since 2008, wonder if you were even trading then grin grin grin

i dont have problems, with anyone, but criticizing peoples trading system has become a bad habit on this thread, if i am using cobwebs to trade forex and making the pips, and you are a clean chart trader and making pips what is the difference, anyway this is the last time i will ever announce certain things here angry angry
unless thorugh PM
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ayox2003: 10:03pm On Oct 12, 2012
Worst week for Dow since June. It plunged bigtime!

Have a nice weekend y'all.

Catch ya on this thread Sunday.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by fxdee(m): 11:42pm On Oct 12, 2012
rozayx5:

What do we have here, another pessimist, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Boss system was designed since 2008, wonder if you were even trading then grin grin grin

i dont have problems, with anyone, but criticizing peoples trading system has become a bad habit on this thread, if i am using cobwebs to trade forex and making the pips, and you are a clean chart trader and making pips what is the difference, anyway this is the last time i will ever announce certain things here angry angry
unless thorugh PM

i thought you still ve ur ignore botton on ur pc..u dont need to response to everyone opinion everytime...besides what should be ur joy is the number of people you ve been able to impart on there trading...kudos guy! u ve really tried for newbies here dont let anybody distract you....no be only one road lead to market!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Rich4god(m): 11:49pm On Oct 12, 2012
Trading forex the hard way... Seeing the pips, but not seeing the money. Hoping to meet my BREAK EVEN this coming week. Thanks to all in the house. More pips to you all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (106)

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.