Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,443 members, 7,836,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! (15515 Views)

My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University / The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) / Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by DICKtator: 12:26am On Sep 17, 2012
Mine. I was on NL one day always asking how does this affect the price of garri and the likes.I was banned. I slept and in my dream, I saw Seun,aids-kills,monkeyher2 and some other mods,I guess,(they each called one another by their names)and jason and freddy kruger. Seun held a big sack of garri and said"you dey always talk garri abi, you go shack am die 2day" I screamed NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!. And started running while they were all chasing me (this time dressed as policemen),they caught up with me and surrounded me and all were shouting"drink garri" repeatedly while I kept struggling and saying "NOOOO!!!!".Next thing was a thud and I realised I fell off my bed!!
grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 17, 2012
obowunmi: I keep dreaming about my ex - does this mean that she will come back?

Nope; occupy more space in your RAM ; memory lol
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 17, 2012
DICKtator: Mine. I was on NL one day always asking how does this affect the price of garri and the likes.I was banned. I slept and in my dream, I saw Seun,aids-kills,monkeyher2 and some other mods,I guess,(they each called one another by their names)and jason and freddy kruger. Seun held a big sack of garri and said"you dey always talk garri abi, you go shack am die 2day" I screamed NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!. And started running while they were all chasing me (this time dressed as policemen),they caught up with me and surrounded me and all were shouting"drink garri" repeatedly while I kept struggling and saying "NOOOO!!!!".Next thing was a thud and I realised I fell off my bed!!
grin grin grin grin

Don't be a sport for demons lol
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by webmpro(m): 12:34am On Sep 17, 2012
I was been chased by mascurade in a city d tin was so tall dat i cud see d head frm over a ten story building frm another street... D tin followed me to any angle once i turn into any street d tin always waits 4 me at the end of one street, untill i started praying then i found my self at one end dat was blocked by a big sea, even i cud notice that the sea was taller than me while i stood beside it, then i jumped into it and behold a balloon like foam came from nowia and i sailed on it and woke up! GOD!
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Man51ut(m): 12:34am On Sep 17, 2012
Back in 1999, I was really into the video game Syphon Filter. I had beaten it and considered myself an expert. So I know dreamt i was playing it with someone and giving them advice. In the game if you shoot fuel tanks you can create a huge explosion that will take out a lot of enemies. So I'm like dude, shoot the tanks. One of the enemies now turned to me, and spoke in a naija accent, even though they were meant to be european terrorists and was like hace, u, why u dey tell am. next thing like 6 of them surround me. i was like dont shoot me, i'm already dead. i now lay on the ground pretending to be dead. grin they just shot me. it was pleasant like pouring warm oil down my body.

In 2000, I was in a boarding school abroad. i was sleeping in my friends bed one weekend. i now dreamt i had a wet dream but in actual fact i was peeing on the bed (in the dream). so in the dream the two dorm heads called me for a meeting. they're like you wet the bed. i'm like hahaha because i was embarassed. it was an embarassed laugh. they're like its not funny. i kept laughing. so they kept on increasing my punishment, and i kept on laughing, till they were like we sentence you to death. then i woke up.

i think dreams are your subconscious brought to life. for instance in the latter dream i was really scared about messing up my friends bed, especially as he was very fussy and it manifested itself in my dreams.
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 17, 2012
Ah, this my own no be nightmare but na sha dream. I had this dream when I was very young. My dad had booked a private jet for us to go to London. We had parked our finest clothes and everything. We got to the airport and we were led to the jet. Just as time come reach make we take off, na so piss just dey catch me. I asked my mom where the toilet was, she told me. I got there and I was about to pee, infact one drop don comot sef, I woke up and realized I was about to pee on my bed. Anyhow sha, I did not end up traveling to London in a private jet.
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 17, 2012
webmpro: I was been chased by mascurade in a city d tin was so tall dat i cud see d head frm over a ten story building frm another street... D tin followed me to any angle once i turn into any street d tin always waits 4 me at the end of one street, untill i started praying then i found my self at one end dat was blocked by a big sea, even i cud notice that the sea was taller than me while i stood beside it, then i jumped into it and behold a balloon like foam came from nowia and i sailed on it and woke up! GOD!

That one nah wicked village evil spirit
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Mzflakkie(f): 12:46am On Sep 17, 2012
My dream is somehw funny,I saw ma sef in d middle of armed men,i was holding sword too,u knw action film nw. So we started fighting I almost killed all of theM. I later saw masef fightin on the sea without sinking,twaz funny,I later saw masef in my mummy's room.but I tank God I won d battle.halleluyah
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 17, 2012
Mzflakkie: My dream is somehw funny,I saw ma sef in d middle of armed men,i was holding sword too,u knw action film nw. So we started fighting I almost killed all of theM. I later saw masef fightin on the sea without sinking,twaz funny,I later saw masef in my mummy's room.but I tank God I won d battle.halleluyah

Matrix : You are the one
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by richardoz(m): 12:56am On Sep 17, 2012
Funny nightmares lol
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by pak: 1:00am On Sep 17, 2012
This was a dream I had about five year ago. I shared it back then on Nairaland.
Here's the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/48041/which-way-nlng/92#1958709
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by vislabraye(m): 1:08am On Sep 17, 2012
Dreamt recenly I had a lion as a pet. It looked so fierce that I wanted to take it out of the house.
The dream is not funny sha.
When I eat too much eba I have funny nightmares. That's what I'm doing now. Wait for me.
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by ideetosin(m): 1:39am On Sep 17, 2012
lwkmd i jst cudn't help laughing ma head out at som nightmares pls keep it coming lolz grin
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 17, 2012
Job.33:14 For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not. 15 In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed; 16 Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction,17 That he may withdraw man from his purpose, and hide pride from man.18 He keepeth back his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by ideetosin(m): 2:01am On Sep 17, 2012
vislabraye: Dreamt recenly I had a lion as a pet. It looked so fierce that I wanted to take it out of the house.
The dream is not funny sha.
When I eat too much eba I have funny nightmares. That's what I'm doing now. Wait for me.
who go wait?
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Joeblis(m): 3:24am On Sep 17, 2012
Todaynatoday: Expect me in ur dreams 2night. Serious nightmares awaits you. I'm always the guy with the gigantic axe dressed in black
die by fire
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Nobody: 3:31am On Sep 17, 2012
lmao!! I love this thread....This is why I'm on NL cheesy

Keep the stories coming ppl, I'm having fun!
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Joeblis(m): 3:37am On Sep 17, 2012
^^^share yourz na
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by AyeeIdris(f): 4:47am On Sep 17, 2012
angryMany nightmares in my lifetime. But the most frequent of them all has to be the ones on Zombies. Its silly cos I watch zombies movies, Resident Evil, the hilarious "shaun of the dead". Never had the courage to play the Ps game cos I couldn't get some guns to woRk the first time (only game I ever gave up on, on the first day) and those things kept coming. So in most of my zombie nightmares, my guns don't work. Either they turn to banana or just plain refuses to shoot, despite the fact that a character in the dream was using it before angry. And the bloody things keep coming and popping up everywhere. I hate Zombies!!!!
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Joeblis(m): 5:03am On Sep 17, 2012
^^^and you still watch the movies ryt?
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Tinyemeka(m): 5:29am On Sep 17, 2012
sadeiyare:

Not your friend,younger brother but your personal Angel. God is with you

Amen. Amen.
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Austyno4(m): 6:10am On Sep 17, 2012
Wen i wz lukin job i prayed 2 God 2 give me one and ve always been praying, so one day i dreamt dat i wz working wit some white guys in a very big complex, i woke up, prayed nw am workin wit some CHINESE in a very big factory.
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Ogundale(m): 6:11am On Sep 17, 2012
When worst nightmare was when i layed you on bed.
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Yahoo1(m): 6:11am On Sep 17, 2012
berem: spider kini? Why you no be voltron(defender of the universe) for the dream na? Na dat one for make sense pass.abeg rewind that your dream again.
..lol....my dear if dreams do come true,hmm by now i think the world would have heard my voice,because the kind dream wey i dey have eh,na hunger dream o!
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Yahoo1(m): 6:12am On Sep 17, 2012
sadeiyare:

Not wierd ; waterworld , you need deliverance
..will TB. Joshua do?
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Yahoo1(m): 6:16am On Sep 17, 2012
;> is after a lot of people .
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Yahoo1(m): 6:16am On Sep 17, 2012
But whats with having a dream and waking up to realise you have forgotten your dream? Me dont understand that one ooo! And the one wey dey ve x me pass be say if i dey for dream dey do better thing,person go mumu come wake me up.
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by obowunmi(m): 6:21am On Sep 17, 2012
sadeiyare:

Nope; occupy more space in your RAM ; memory lol

What's funny? I'm thinking that she wants me back because I have a new chick in my life....idk.
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Dondavsonlt(m): 6:28am On Sep 17, 2012
I've been shot, chased by demons, chased by fire, fall in love with a stranger, had s*x in most dreams, died but live due to the killers carelessness, fought unimaginable monsters, shot both rifle and pistols in a moving train, chased by dogs taller than me, Fell into deep dark holes...

What could be worse?

2 Likes

Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Nosyke(m): 6:37am On Sep 17, 2012
Very Hilarious responses. I have laughed so hard that Tears dropped. You guys made me forget my pot on the fire and burnt my food where I was reading and laughing. Can't think of a better way to kickstart my Monday Morning.
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by otodeluxe(m): 6:47am On Sep 17, 2012
The most terrible nightmare is that I was given a Mouth Action and when I work up...I can't tell what happened! *sad memories*
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Shaw007(m): 6:49am On Sep 17, 2012
amiskurie: Who's been chased by masquerade before o? cheesy
i'v been chased by a mad man!! As in confirm werey,the man was even someone i see on the street regularly. . .and yes,i got my deliverance!!smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Short History Of Slave Trade In Badagry / Shocking Video: See Baby Born With One Eye In Israel / The New Year Thread ( All Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.