Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! (15516 Views)

My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University / The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) / Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Onyiip(f): 11:10pm On Sep 16, 2012
my God this is very funny, cant stop laughing. Dont usually have these scary dreams except that i usually fight spirits looking for my siblings trouble but my brother have had nightmares that got him running to our parent's room and getting us up awake to burn the coven of demons down. I usually hiss through out the prayer and eye my brother for having such useless dreams that would make me lose my precious sleep.
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 16, 2012
Had a dream I was eating pounded yam with bush meat given to me by an old woman, I ate until I was filled. When I woke up my stomach was full I just used a glass of water to wash it down.

Another bad one I was travelling in a car and we had an accident, only I survived and immidiatly found myself in the mist of unknown fulani herdsmen with weapons, killing any living thing, I couldn't run, slow motion when I try to run until I started trying to shout Jesus to no avail until I finally shouted Jesus and stood up sweating in a chilled ac.
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Mustay(m): 11:14pm On Sep 16, 2012
freecocoa: I've not just been chased by masquerades but have fought many and beaten the spirit out of them. Many of my dreams involve fighting and its usually people bigger than me but the good thing is that i always beat them up.

Sometime ago i dreamt that i was walking to class and the next place i saw myself was in America chilling with enrique and many celebrities, i got married to one white man and Enrique was fighting him saying i am the love of his life and that the man should let go, eventually he let me go and i married Enrique, had cute kids with him, after many years we came to Nigeria to show my folks the kids only to hear my friend saying something like " You this lazy girl, you no go wake up? day don break" that was how i woke up.

I didn't use to dream much but nowadays i dream every night and the dreams usually don't make sense. I even dreamt i was flying and the police were shooting at me the other night sef, fear been wan catch me but i just gather liver. cheesy

Are you sure you are dreaming at all

You used to dream, you dream aand you've stopped dreaming ehn
This seems more of #Fantasia
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ijogz K: brb pls
me too! You guys are scaring the shiiiit out of me! Una for shift the topic for morning time nau! Na night we dey so. "Picks up slippers again and runs away from thread"
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Yahoo1(m): 11:18pm On Sep 16, 2012
Haaaaa...wahala dey ooo..anyway my own was that i once dreamt EFCC caught me,and i was sentenced to 21years in new york city with beautiful babes.

The second dream was that i am spiderman! Lol...wierd huh? Sick? Nah.
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Todaynatoday: 11:20pm On Sep 16, 2012
berem: me too! You guys are scaring the shiiiit out of me! Una for shift the topic for morning time nau! Na night we dey so. "Picks up slippers again and runs away from thread"
what are y'all scared of?
There's no need to be afraid of dreams!
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Joeblis(m): 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2012
LOL...keep em coming,i love reading scary nightmare'S HOHOHOHO
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Todaynatoday: 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2012
Well as for me, I don't have nightmares but rather people have nightmares about me. They always tell me in the morning how I cut off their heads and drink their blood using their head as the cup!

1 Like

Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by chucky234(m): 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2012
freecocoa: I've not just been chased by masquerades but have fought many and beaten the spirit out of them. Many of my dreams involve fighting and its usually people bigger than me but the good thing is that i always beat them up.

Sometime ago i dreamt that i was walking to class and the next place i saw myself was in America chilling with enrique and many celebrities, i got married to one white man and Enrique was fighting him saying i am the love of his life and that the man should let go, eventually he let me go and i married Enrique, had cute kids with him, after many years we came to Nigeria to show my folks the kids only to hear my friend saying something like " You this lazy girl, you no go wake up? day don break" that was how i woke up.

I didn't use to dream much but nowadays i dream every night and the dreams usually don't make sense. I even dreamt i was flying and the police were shooting at me the other night sef, fear been wan catch me but i just gather liver. cheesy
ah mo gbe oooo,honey you got married to a whiteman in your dream with cute kids? That's serious ogbanje na, you need serious deliverance sharp sharp.
Police in the dream simply mean witchcrafts,you got two serious issues to tackle and do it fast.

1 Like

Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by jhydebaba(m): 11:25pm On Sep 16, 2012
People do have nightmares because they drink too much "garium sulphate" before going to bed.
Have u ever had this kinda dream:
1. You found urself urinating in ur dream, the urine seems like endless, the more u try to stop it the more the urine continue only for you to wake up and find urself in a pool of ur own urine?
2. Have you ever been pursued by a masquerade in your dream, only to escape and find a madman waiting for u to do the second lap?
3. The most delicious food u ever ate was in ur dream?
4. Action film like dream?
5. that you got intimate with the most beautiful girl in ur area, u fvcked her like no tomorrow and when you released, u woke up to find urself in mess.

1 Like

Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by chucky234(m): 11:25pm On Sep 16, 2012
Todaynatoday: Well as for me, I don't have nightmares but rather people have nightmares about me. They always tell me in the morning how I cut off their heads and drink their blood using their head as the cup!
Guy you be vampire in disguise ooo
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by mcevans1(m): 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2012
3 days ago, I dreamt about my teeth falling off. I quickly woke up and ran my tongue across my teeth counting it to make sure it was up to 32, disintegrating every time I did that until all was left was my gums...I'm still weirded out about it, worried if I've developed cavities from my love of sweet things!
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Todaynatoday: 11:28pm On Sep 16, 2012
Joeblis: LOL...keep em coming,i love reading scary nightmare'S HOHOHOHO
Expect me in ur dreams 2night. Serious nightmares awaits you. I'm always the guy with the gigantic axe dressed in black
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by JinaduJosefu(m): 11:28pm On Sep 16, 2012
Hmmmm....i had mine when i was in part2 in d uni...i was keepin my hair-afro-...there was this woman(a Dr Miss) that always told me to cut it but i declined...
Then one day i slept in my block3 rm 81 awo hall in oau,i saw d woman in my dream tellin me to cut my hair again i declined,bt she sent 4 hefty guys to come and carry me....then she scraped my hair till it was shining....she then said to me "can u see u're lookin handsome now"......
Lo and behold,i woke up to find my afro scraped,no single strand of hair on d floor,no blade,everybody was sleeping.....guys,fear grip d hell outta me....i wan mad.....woke everyone up....they said they know notin abt it
on d 2nd day when i wan go confront d woman coz i told them the dream i had...that was when they confessed that it was one of the normal madness in awo hall called "aro" they(my roomates) did for me....what a relief!
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 16, 2012
Yahoo1: Haaaaa...wahala dey ooo..anyway my own was that i once dreamt EFCC caught me,and i was sentenced to 21years in new your city with beautiful babes.

spider kini? Why you no be voltron(defender of the universe) for the dream na? Na dat one for make sense pass.abeg rewind that your dream again.
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by bluejeff(m): 11:30pm On Sep 16, 2012
Way back when i was 3 or 4, there was this calender that was hung on our wall with a big face of this pretty babe smiling. I (though i was told it was a dream, sometimes i doubt if it was) saw this girl open her mouth and told me to dance for her, and just when i was comtemplating whether to dance or not i realized this was a pic from a calender telling me to dance and i was like WTF how is this possible ? I was so scared that i ran out of the room to my mum in the kitchen and told her what just happened. Every attempt to convince me it was a dream proved abortive. I even refused entering the room until the calender was taken down.
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Todaynatoday: 11:35pm On Sep 16, 2012
bluejeff: Way back when i was 3 or 4, there was this calender that was hung on our wall with a big face of this pretty babe smiling. I (though i was told it was a dream, sometimes i doubt if it was) saw this girl open her mouth and told me to dance for her, and just when i was comtemplating whether to dance or not i realized this was a pic from a calender telling me to dance and i was like WTF how is this possible ? I was so scared that i ran out of the room to my mum in the kitchen and told her what just happened. Every attempt to convince me it was a dream proved abortive. I even refused entering the room until the calender was taken down.
*evil laughter*
ur imagination was running wild. U are going to experience something worse tonight
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by jhydebaba(m): 11:37pm On Sep 16, 2012
Jinadu-Josefu:
Hmmmm....i had mine when i was in part2 in d uni...i was keepin my hair-afro-...there was this woman(a Dr Miss) that always told me to cut it but i declined...
Then one day i slept in my block3 rm 81 awo hall in oau,i saw d woman in my dream tellin me to cut my hair again i declined,bt she sent 4 hefty guys to come and carry me....then she scraped my hair till it was shining....she then said to me "can u see u're lookin handsome now"......
Lo and behold,i woke up to find my afro scraped,no single strand of hair on d floor,no blade,everybody was sleeping.....guys,fear grip d hell outta me....i wan mad.....woke everyone up....they said they know notin abt it
on d 2nd day when i wan go confront d woman coz i told them the dream i had...that was when they confessed that it was one of the normal madness in awo hall called "aro" they(my roomates) did for me....what a relief!
Josefu Alala aburo Jona Olorun, sleep don spoil you.
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 16, 2012

Fly ke, I suspect u ni
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 16, 2012
emeka.D.:
i speak in tongues a lot in my dreams.. but i've neva done it in real life

The spirit gives utterance ; open your mouth and pray/worship till you start to speak
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Tinyemeka(m): 11:45pm On Sep 16, 2012
I also noticed that whenever I mistakenly sleep with my legs crossed, I'd have that slow-motion running dream. My siblings say the same thing.

I've even dreamt once that a guy pointed a pistol at my chest, point-blank, and shot me. But I didn't give that dream much thought. It didn't bother me one bit. I don't know why. That happened 14 years ago.

But my scariest till date happened in 2002. It had rained that night. No light. Both my parents were not around. Just my siblings. We were lying down in the parlour. I was struggling in this half-sleep, half-awake state (where you are asleep, can't move, but conscious of everything around you) when I suddenly heard this high-pitched whistling sound, felt like everywhere was spinning, the sound was getting louder. I felt like I was dying and my spirit was leaving my body. I then heard this female voice saying "Quiet, quiet, quiet" continuously, with a whispering voice. Honestly, I thought I was gonna die. All I could do was to be shouting "Blood of Jesus" and "Holy Ghost fire". (All for my mind O cos I couldn't wake up). This continued for about a minute till I struggled and then woke up with a start. Just outside the window, was a bucket of water. Water was dripping from the roof into the bucket. This dripping sound coincided with that voice saying "quiet, quiet" in my dream. I don't know how they related. It took about 3 hours before I could sleep again that night.
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 16, 2012
mawojuuche: i've had so many nightmares, average of two evry mnth. i'm so used to them dat i dnt even pray abt them.
i once see myself flying, f.uc.kin my dream kind of gals( atleast once a wk), had a gun pointed at me, eating food, had ppl chasing me, abt to buried alive unknowingly by caterpillar at a construction site, etc. i always force a wake up...

You a warrior *Thumbs up*
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 16, 2012
Tinyemeka: Mine is about dogs. Very big dogs. Chasing me. When I was younger I would try to run but try as hard as I could, I would only be moving in slow-motion and it would seem as if they would get me. Sometimes I may be with someone familiar, like my younger bro, and I would have to tell the person to hold my hand, before I could move fast enough. It was really scary for me then.

What pisses me off greatly these days, is my ability to (whenever I encounter danger) jump up and start gliding in the sky. The thing just happens by reflex. Last night even.

Not your friend,younger brother but your personal Angel. God is with you
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 16, 2012
Bak in uni, was sleepin in ma room wit ma ex ∂α† d̲̅A̲̅γ̲. So i dreamt & saw a giant snake crawlin slowly close τ̅o ♍ε & as i was movin bak wit slow motion, †ЂΞ snake kept comin close & as i tried movin back once more, i robbed my body against my ex on bed & woke up. ∂α† was †ЂΞ end of †ЂΞ relationship. †ЂΞ second dream, i got a mouth watery job offer. †ЂΞ post man delivered both †ЂΞ job appointment letter & a letter from SCOAN was also included. Woke up & claimed it though. ₪O time τ̅o slack.
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 16, 2012
Yahoo1: Haaaaa...wahala dey ooo..anyway my own was that i once dreamt EFCC caught me,and i was sentenced to 21years in new your city with beautiful babes.

Not wierd ; waterworld , you need deliverance
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2012
jhydebaba: People do have nightmares because they drink too much "garium sulphate" before going to bed.
Have u ever had this kinda dream:
1. You found urself urinating in ur dream, the urine seems like endless, the more u try to stop it the more the urine continue only for you to wake up and find urself in a pool of ur own urine?
2. Have you ever been pursued by a masquerade in your dream, only to escape and find a madman waiting for u to do the second lap?
3. The most delicious food u ever ate was in ur dream?
4. Action film like dream?
5. that you got intimate with the most beautiful girl in ur area, u fvcked her like no tomorrow and when you released, u woke up to find urself in mess.

Spiritual spouse
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 16, 2012
mc~evans:
3 days ago, I dreamt about my teeth falling off. I quickly woke up and ran my tongue across my teeth counting it to make sure it was up to 32, disintegrating every time I did that until all was left was my gums...I'm still weirded out about it, worried if I've developed cavities from my love of sweet things!

False teeth, from negative food ; done to weigh your spirit and life down : it was just a deliverance
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 16, 2012
bluejeff: Way back when i was 3 or 4, there was this calender that was hung on our wall with a big face of this pretty babe smiling. I (though i was told it was a dream, sometimes i doubt if it was) saw this girl open her mouth and told me to dance for her, and just when i was comtemplating whether to dance or not i realized this was a pic from a calender telling me to dance and i was like WTF how is this possible ? I was so scared that i ran out of the room to my mum in the kitchen and told her what just happened. Every attempt to convince me it was a dream proved abortive. I even refused entering the room until the calender was taken down.

Witchcraft ; You re a special child
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 17, 2012
Tinyemeka: I also noticed that whenever I mistakenly sleep with my legs crossed, I'd have that slow-motion running dream. My siblings say the same thing.

I've even dreamt once that a guy pointed a pistol at my chest, point-blank, and shot me. But I didn't give that dream much thought. It didn't bother me one bit. I don't know why. That happened 14 years ago.

But my scariest till date happened in 2002. It had rained that night. No light. Both my parents were not around. Just my siblings. We were lying down in the parlour. I was struggling in this half-sleep, half-awake state (where you are asleep, can't move, but conscious of everything around you) when I suddenly heard this high-pitched whistling sound, felt like everywhere was spinning, the sound was getting louder. I felt like I was dying and my spirit was leaving my body. I then heard this female voice saying "Quiet, quiet, quiet" continuously, with a whispering voice. Honestly, I thought I was gonna die. All I could do was to be shouting "Blood of Jesus" and "Holy Ghost fire". (All for my mind O cos I couldn't wake up). This continued for about a minute till I struggled and then woke up with a start. Just outside the window, was a bucket of water. Water was dripping from the roof into the bucket. This dripping sound coincided with that voice saying "quiet, quiet" in my dream. I don't know how they related. It took about 3 hours before I could sleep again that night.

You crossed someone, they wanted to kill you, but no convenant ties ; Dem nor fit
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 17, 2012
I am like Joseph; I dream all the time. I can say I have had simlitude of all your nightmares put together, been having such since 1998, and has made me a specialist in interpreting them.
The single interpretation, is that we dream dreams out of the multitude of our bizness. Some are spiritual attacks,therefore not dreams and most are just manipulations of our memory. Your dream can only affect you day if you adopt it and enforce it.

DEVIL NOR FIT ; EM NOR GET THAT KIND POWER
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by avalontony(m): 12:11am On Sep 17, 2012

omo! na malaria dey worry u o!!!!!
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by obowunmi(m): 12:23am On Sep 17, 2012
I keep dreaming about my ex - does this mean that she will come back?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Short History Of Slave Trade In Badagry / Shocking Video: See Baby Born With One Eye In Israel / The New Year Thread ( All Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.