Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! (15511 Views)

My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University / The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) / Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by God2man(m): 6:51am On Sep 17, 2012
obowunmi:

What's funny? I'm thinking that she wants me back because I have a new chick in my life....idk.

it is an evil soul tie. You need to break the covenant, provided you have been redeemed by the blood of the lamb.

God bless you.
God2man.
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Shaw007(m): 6:52am On Sep 17, 2012
My dreams(nightmares) av a way of getting twisted!! Like changing from sometin 2 anoda,odd transformations if any one gets what i'm trying 2 say. . .
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by freecocoa(f): 6:54am On Sep 17, 2012
Mustay:

Are you sure you are dreaming at all

You used to dream, you dream aand you've stopped dreaming ehn
This seems more of #Fantasia
Its obvious comprehension is a problem for you, go back to school undecided
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Shaw007(m): 6:55am On Sep 17, 2012
freecocoa:
Sometime ago i dreamt that i was walking to class and the next place i saw myself was in America chilling with enrique and many celebrities, i got married to one white man and Enrique was fighting him saying i am the love of his life and that the man should let go, eventually he let me go and i married Enrique, had cute kids with him, after many years we came to Nigeria to show my folks the kids only to hear my friend saying something like " You this lazy girl, you no go wake up? day don break" that was how i woke up.
now this is a gOod example of a DAYDREAM grin
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by freecocoa(f): 6:57am On Sep 17, 2012
chucky234: ah mo gbe oooo,honey you got married to a whiteman in your dream with cute kids? That's serious ogbanje na, you need serious deliverance sharp sharp.
Police in the dream simply mean witchcrafts,you got two serious issues to tackle and do it fast.
If only i believed in such things.

Enrique is my dream man so its not unusual to dream about him, i even pray to see him in my dreams every night. cheesy
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by God2man(m): 6:57am On Sep 17, 2012
Yahoo1: But whats with having a dream and waking up to realise you have forgotten your dream? Me dont understand that one ooo! And the one wey dey ve x me pass be say if i dey for dream dey do better thing,person go mumu come wake me up.

it means that your spiritual monitor, that is your dream life has been polluted, you need to renew your relationship with God, if at all you have any.

You need to do something about your life, spiritually, it appears the enemy of your soul is stealing your blessing. God will help you.

God bless you.
God2man.
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by obowunmi(m): 6:59am On Sep 17, 2012
God2man:

it is an evil soul tie. You need to break the covenant, provided you have been redeemed by the blood of the lamb.

God bless you.
God2man.

What evil tie? I never even had se,xx with her. How is she tied to me?
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Shaw007(m): 7:01am On Sep 17, 2012
mawojuuche: i've had so many nightmares, average of two evry mnth. i'm so used to them dat i dnt even pray abt them.
i once see myself flying, f.uc.kin my dream kind of gals( atleast once a wk), had a gun pointed at me, eating food, had ppl chasing me, abt to buried alive unknowingly by caterpillar at a construction site, etc. i always force a wake up...
hOly moTHER OF GOD. . .caterpillar?!! shocked
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Shaw007(m): 7:18am On Sep 17, 2012
I had the worst. . .scariest. . .infact terrible-est nightmares as a kid ntn EVER came close,nt in any size. . .was like age 6 2 be precise. . .they were in no way funny,if anything i felt they were dangerous,infact most adults do not have the kind of nightmares i had as a kid. . .and what made them really scary was that they felt real and haPpening. . .they stopped though. . .but some still comes once awhile,but ther ntn close 2 what i had as a kid. . .one wonders!
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by God2man(m): 7:22am On Sep 17, 2012
sadeiyare: Job.33:14 For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not. 15 In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed; 16 Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction,17 That he may withdraw man from his purpose, and hide pride from man.18 He keepeth back his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword

This is why we should not Joke with dreams. Dream may come from our daily routine, dream can be manipulated by the devil, that is the reason behind meaningless dream, dream can come from God to warn us. Whichever way you look at it, work on your dream. It may deliver you from trouble one day.

Our relationship with God has a great influence on our dream, if you move closer to God, he will move closer to you. If you move far away from God, he will move away.

You can always reversed your evil dreams when you wake up, if your way is right before him.

Dream is one of the various ways God speaks to man. If we can work on it very well, we can achieve a lot in this life.

God bless you.
God2man.
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 17, 2012
Lol @ all the funny nightmares.
When i was in JSS3 i had this crazy nightmare that the devil (with black skin and long tail as protrayed in Nigerian movies) put me in a wheel barrow and was pushing away.....i really can't tell where he was taking me to....but he was laughing seriously while at it.
I eventually woke up before we reached our destination shaa
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Clemzy16(m): 7:50am On Sep 17, 2012
I've had alot of nightmares. The problem is.. Whenever i wake up, i find it difficult to remember everything that happened. But i remember seeing myself flying(like superman), dancing, eating, touch touching, fighting, even browsing and surfing in the dreams. It's kinda weird and most of this dreams don't actually end on a good note.
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by rill: 7:52am On Sep 17, 2012
D kinda dreams i have always look very ridiculous. Der is always diS change in d role pple play in my life. For example I can have a dream wher I av one of ma sch lecturers suddenly becoming my dad, my gf becomin ma sis, ma X becomin ma grandmum, and ma dad, mayb becoming my yunger bro. U can almost imagine hw stupid d dream wud b. Also do have a lotta "action film like" dreams wher I get to go on different dangerous missions kickin ass, throwin grenades, fly warships....abeg I too much grin
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by yemi2plus(m): 7:57am On Sep 17, 2012
Dondavsonlt: I've been shot, chased by demons, chased by fire, fall in love with a stranger, had s*x in most dreams, died but live due to the killers carelessness, fought unimaginable monsters, shot both rifle and pistols in a moving train, chased by dogs taller than me, Fell into deep dark holes...

What could be worse?
same here bro...
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by AyeeIdris(f): 8:32am On Sep 17, 2012
Joeblis: ^^^and you still watch the movies ryt?
Well.....em.... Not really anymore. I intend to watch Resident Evil 5 though. grin
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by valdprof: 8:33am On Sep 17, 2012
mawojuuche: i've had so many nightmares, average of two evry mnth. i'm so used to them dat i dnt even pray abt them.
i once see myself flying, f.uc.kin my dream kind of gals( atleast once a wk), had a gun pointed at me, eating food, had ppl chasing me, abt to buried alive unknowingly by caterpillar at a construction site, etc. i always force a wake up...
u be james bond abi?
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Witi(m): 8:38am On Sep 17, 2012
Saw myself in the mist of bokoharam disgised as a muslum. I was asked to pray, after chanting quranic recitations I ended it with IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY. I dont know what happened after that......
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by hustla(m): 8:39am On Sep 17, 2012
amiskurie: Who's been chased by masquerade before o? cheesy

Many times ooo..

1 Like

Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by johnshagb(m): 8:41am On Sep 17, 2012
Mine happened last night. In the dream liverpool was playing barcelona in a 1:1 draw for most part of the dream. I can remember the way I was shouting in the dream. Gerard scored few minutes to the end of the game and I was overjoyed and jubilatin with fans. I woke up this ♍õяйĩΏĝ with headache and realized I was dreaming. I guess it was because I so much wanted a win for LFC on saturday. Dis stewpid club no go wound me
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by valdprof: 9:05am On Sep 17, 2012
Yahoo1: But whats with having a dream and waking up to realise you have forgotten your dream? Me dont understand that one ooo! And the one wey dey ve x me pass be say if i dey for dream dey do better thing,person go mumu come wake me up.
hahaaahahaaah, wetin u dy do?
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by glizengem(f): 9:05am On Sep 17, 2012
freecocoa: I've not just been chased by masquerades but have fought many and beaten the spirit out of them. Many of my dreams involve fighting and its usually people bigger than me but the good thing is that i always beat them up.

Sometime ago i dreamt that i was walking to class and the next place i saw myself was in America chilling with enrique and many celebrities, i got married to one white man and Enrique was fighting him saying i am the love of his life and that the man should let go, eventually he let me go and i married Enrique, had cute kids with him, after many years we came to Nigeria to show my folks the kids only to hear my friend saying something like " You this lazy girl, you no go wake up? day don break" that was how i woke up.

I didn't use to dream much but nowadays i dream every night and the dreams usually don't make sense. I even dreamt i was flying and the police were shooting at me the other night sef, fear been wan catch me but i just gather liver. cheesy
spiritual husband + u seriously nid deliverance. Luk 4 TB ooo
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by dabrake(m): 9:17am On Sep 17, 2012
Let me not call this a nightmare. I was in yr1 then when i had this dream. Arsenal had signed nasri during the summer and i joined the team by january so the midfield was made up of fabregas, nasri and myself. It was the champions league final and we faced barcelona at santiago bernabeu.
Barcelona immediately opened scoring and eduardo equalised in no time. Soon, barcelona, through etoo and henry made it 3 for them at halftime. We came out stronger in the 2nd half but it took us up till 81mins before adebayor made it 3-2. 90mins will soon elapse and an additional 4mins would be added. Van persie later scored in the 91st mins and with the clock ticking towards the end, clichy wrestled the ball from messi, passed it to me at the middle and in no time, i out-turned iniesta making him appear like a 7year old kid. Immediately, c.ronaldo's long range goal the previous month against porto came to my mind. Remembering fully well that valdes(who i nicknamed '1 good shot = goal') was at the catalan's goal post, i push the ball further, gathered all the strenght i could accumulate to my right foot, blasted a speed-of-light fierce shot but i woke up before the ball went in.

i was forced to walk around campus with a swollen foot for 4 days. I had hit my leg at the iron bunk while trying to kill valdes with my shot.

2 Likes

Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Surjman: 9:19am On Sep 17, 2012
Tinyemeka: Mine is about dogs. Very big dogs. Chasing me. When I was younger I would try to run but try as hard as I could, I would only be moving in slow-motion and it would seem as if they would get me. Sometimes I may be with someone familiar, like my younger bro, and I would have to tell the person to hold my hand, before I could move fast enough. It was really scary for me then.

What pisses me off greatly these days, is my ability to (whenever I encounter danger) jump up and start gliding in the sky. The thing just happens by reflex. Last night even.
i do have dis same kind of dreams.n its regular.d most scary part is my ability 2 fly like a iron man n when eva i want 2 run very fast from danger,it seems impossible n i always in slow mation.God help me o if Dey are bad DREAM

1 Like

Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by joshuaidibia(m): 9:27am On Sep 17, 2012
I jst find myself 4 dreamland o,my frnd strt 2 chase me wt no reason. I run enta my house,d guy folo me enta o. Nxt tin i knw,i jst sitdown 4 chair,d guy jst dy blow my face anyhw.d worst tin b say i no even blok am.i jst sitdown dy luk am dy disfigure ma face. I wake up afta 1min of beatn. I c my guy dt mornin,na so i jst hate dat guy up til nw. Nd ds tin hapen 5yrz ago!
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by frankgreat(m): 9:45am On Sep 17, 2012
yuzedo: Hmmmm...

In my class in Uni, had this coursemate that had a big, firm backside I wanted to stick my willy inside.

One day I dreamt I was in an unfamiliar outside setting, only for the weather to change very suddenly and drastically like I imagine rapture will be, wind billowing, darkening rapidly, impending rain, etc.

People were running to take shelter, only for me to notice this girl staring at me, suddenly she started running towards me. Running, running, panting, though we were seperated by a gate like buckingham palace gate, this witch suddenly started running like a dog/beast on all fours and RAPIDLY climbed the gate to get at me while shrieking!

Omo, b4 she could leap at me, I woke up in COLD SWEATS! I was damn scared and refused to greet this babe for two weeks cos I was convinced she was a witch, but after two weeks I had to resume pleasantries because oboy, her booty was fat, firm (oh, did I say that already) & I needed to hit that to cast & exorcise any demon out of her!! grin
aH!!! that one na malaria o grin
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by ndlife: 9:55am On Sep 17, 2012
[/color] i have a very horrible nightmare,in the dream i fought about 250 men,to my greatest surprise i wounded all.i wolk up,i was astound on what i saw,my room was so scarterd [color=#990000]

1 Like

Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 17, 2012
Story, story (story), once upon a time...(Time, time)

my only nightmare was having a dream dat a cup of GARRI is sold for #5000 shocked

I quickly woke up from sleep and be like 'WTF!' grin
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by prettyrich(f): 10:28am On Sep 17, 2012
u are always on slippers.U no get shoes?
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by nekaa(f): 10:29am On Sep 17, 2012
I tink I was in js2 or so, during one of the labour days we saw sum eggs behind d hostel, then d hostel prfect took dem n kept dem unda her bed buh some pple wia like does r snake eggs n ol dat buh we didnt knw 4 sure... Dat nyt I went tu bed like a nrmal day buh d dream was far 4rm nrmal.
I dreamt d eggs hatched n it was snakes dat came outta dem nt 1 per egg oh like ten n dey startd distrubn d whole school, the school was now like snake on the plane only dat dia was no plane in dis case, I fink I forced maslf to wake wen I cldnt run anymore.... I went back the nxt day to see aw d eggs were faring, was told she had thrown dem away that murin.
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by prettyrich(f): 10:32am On Sep 17, 2012
berem: Smh! Some peeps do need deliverance I swear! Am already scared reading all these nightmare stories. "Picks up my slippers and runs away from thread"

U are always on slipper.U no get shoes?
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Ngenge(m): 10:45am On Sep 17, 2012
Funny tales. Cant remember any of mine now
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by megxo(m): 11:18am On Sep 17, 2012
prettyrich:

U are always on slipper.U no get shoes?
HE'S NOT PRETTYRICH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Short History Of Slave Trade In Badagry / Shocking Video: See Baby Born With One Eye In Israel / The New Year Thread ( All Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.