Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,143 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament - Rap Battles (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament (18718 Views)

** King Tournament : First Round ( Ibime Vs U3 ) ** / Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) / Rap Tournament: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by Valiantvaliant(m): 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2012
Here i am sleakid!
I am so ahead of my time my parents haven't met yet//
i am higher and sure am flyer than a jet//
i knocked so many tooth out i made the tooth fairy bankrupt//
excellence is my presence never tense nor corrupt//
i am programmed to take over this myriad land(nairaland)//
programmed to kick hundred of bars off hand//
just wondering how you made it thus far must be sheer luck(sherlock)//
cuz my bars lock yours down capsluck//
I know you aim to please while i succeed//here is an advice aim, too,please and then suck seed//
and make sure you finish this please//
No disappearing, 2pac diss//
that aside, using numerology to count the number of rappers whose career i level// produces more digits than 22 divided by seven//
i intend to build a legacy that is worth eyeing(I in)// i also intend to live forever or die trying// blah.
Exclude this Mike.
I am goin to stand outside waiting for the verdict so if anyone asks, i am out_standing. /peace/
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2012
valiant haw many times u droppin? Anyways am still waitin for verdicting
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by airmark(m): 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2012
mikuz:

1. Metaphors - Siddoggg

2. Punches - Siddoggg

3. Creativity - Siddoggg

4. Word play - Siddoggg

5. Perfect rhymes - Safarigirl

6. Flow - Safarigirl

Siddoggg wins - 3 points.

So siddoggg who wrote almost 20 bars against 8 according to your rules, won the game? This is no more credible.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by safarigirl(f): 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2012
you dey mind?
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by mikuz(m): 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2012
Guys chill, if you check i cut siddogggs' rhymes to sixteen before i gave my verdict. There was no rule dat covered over dropping so dats y he wasnt penalised.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2012
mikuz we still waitin 4 verdict
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by Valiantvaliant(m): 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2012
sleakid: valiant haw many times u droppin? Anyways am still waitin for verdicting
Yhap we waiting. Just 4 the record Mikuz, use the one i dropped last. Pardon me please, i thought the time belt starts from 12PM not knowing it was 12am. Biko, ejo, don Allah.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2012
hmmmmm. Na wa ooo
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by folarin22(m): 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2012
I want to compete too ^^

Sorry I missed it smiley
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by airmark(m): 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2012
Valiantvaliant: Here i am sleakid!
I know you aim to please while i succeed//here is an advice aim, too,please and then suck seed//
that aside, using numerology to count the number of rappers whose career i level// produces more digits than 22 divided by seven//
i intend to build a legacy that is worth eyeing(I in)// i also intend to live forever or die trying// blah.
Exclude this Mike.
I am goin to stand outside waiting for the verdict so if anyone asks, i am out_standing. /peace/

wow
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by dj5naira(m): 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2012
mikuz:
Rules :
- No biting
Valiantvaliant: A little something for sleakid b4 the main battle

Enter my world of doom,
consume fear and feel the
panic//
I ram a lightning bolt between
the earth and the moon and
curl the planets//
I'm bell Atlantic with lyrics
expanding for galaxies.
Battle me mathematically, I'm
giving your wisdom a cavity//
Rapidly flowing, controlling the
time, jump over the line.
I'm blowing your mind, with
just a flow of the rhyme//.
I'm Hogan in his prime, too
strong and fast, ******' could
bomb and blast.
C'mon, you still beyond your
wrath.//
I'm satisfaction guaranteed,
you fiction like Quentin
Tarantine//,
Kick you in your baddest
dream, **** you haven't seen.
I have to be perfectly honest,
We should have an anniversary
to acknowledge, the way I
work the Ebonics.
I verbally vomit on novice
******' that try to
sly kid(sleakid) us with
garbage lyrics.
My style delivers, outside the
outer limits//.
I'm like the pyramids cuz every
point is precise, now you
know me for life.
3 pound Cuban studded with
ice..//
http://niketalk.com/t/320730/we-just-gona-pretend-pun-didnt-rip-this-real-lyracism-hip-hops-head-must-listen-too
BUSTED!
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2012
its ffuckin real... Never knew i was brawlin wid a fake all diz while.. Judge come paste ya verdict....
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 11:09pm On Sep 22, 2012
(BIG.L)

(BIG.L)

(BIG.L)

Exclude this Mike.
Dunno of the rest.. mehn dis guy is fake. Smh
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by Valiantvaliant(m): 11:52pm On Sep 22, 2012
If you goonheads had been following, you would notice i used that 'BUSTED' one for fun and not for the competition (and i clearly indicated that) therefore my integrity is preserved because the öne i indicated to be for the battle was CREATED BY ME (browse that anywhere) and let me be banned eternally from nairaland if at all i didnt create that myself.
Modified: except the two lines from Big L
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 11:56pm On Sep 22, 2012
guy u just dr0pped BIG.L's lines in ya sec0nd dr0pp.... anyways let the judge d0 his findings...
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by Valiantvaliant(m): 12:22am On Sep 23, 2012
sleakid: guy u just dr0pped BIG.L's lines in ya sec0nd dr0pp.... anyways let the judge d0 his findings...
two lines from bigL Bleep it so what? tell you something, judge omit those two lines and assume they are filled with ' blah blah blah' leaving me with 6 bars and i assure you my 6 bars will at least make sense.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 12:44am On Sep 23, 2012
hmmmmm. As im judge shuld skip d rules? Lol.. Anyways wid ya copied ish and all dat am still nat moved
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by Valiantvaliant(m): 7:23am On Sep 23, 2012
sleakid: hmmmmm. As im judge shuld skip d rules? Lol.. Anyways wid ya copied ish and all dat am still nat moved
i dont see where i said that sha. Where is the judge, can't wait to here my sentence.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 9:02am On Sep 23, 2012
haba.. We aint gittin verdict? Abi the tourney ends like dis? Na wa oh
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by mikuz(m): 9:11am On Sep 23, 2012
At last we now have :

Group A

1. airmark - 3 points ( 1 win )
2. frantik - 0 points ( 0 win )
3. lyrical E.K - 0 points ( 0 win )
4. maddawg - 0 points ( 0 win )

Group B

1. siddoggg - 3 points ( 1 win )
2. sleakid - 3 points ( 1 win )
3. safarigirl - 0 points ( 0 win)
4. valiantvaliant - 0 points ( 0 win )

Quotables :

* If rap, a chess game, ya weaker than my pawn (pun)/ - airmark

* I'm taking trips round the world, Heathrow - safarigirl

* ahl be quick 2 leave d 'pro cold' before d 'coffin' (coughing) -comes!/ - siddoggg

* to-beat-Gs, i "GO REALER" (gorilla) than the phylum of king-kong// - sleakid

Fixtures : Round two

Group A :
1. frantik vs 2. maddawg

Deadline : Wednesday 26th September 2012, 5pm

3. lyrical E.K vs 4. airmark

Deadline : Thursday 27th September,5pm

Group B :
1. siddoggg vs 2. valiantvaliant

Deadline : Friday 28th September,5pm

3. safarigirl vs 4. sleakid

Deadline : Saturday 29th September,5pm

Note : Drop your verses on ya deadline date, within 12 : 00 am - 4 : 59 pm.
8 bars/ 16 lines each.
You lose one point if you drop above the stipulated number of bars/lines.
And NO BITING please.

Thank you.

Lets have fun.

cool
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by mikuz(m): 9:18am On Sep 23, 2012
Valiantvaliant its against the rules for you to lift rhymes. It was evident that you bit a couple lines from Big L.
That automatically gave the battle to sleakid.

maddawg,frantik and lyrical E.K would need to be replaced if they fail to report on the thread today.
So if you're interested in replacing any of them. Just indicate.
No dulling.
cool
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 10:38am On Sep 23, 2012
mikuz word..... Fellow rappers i see y'all
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by Valiantvaliant(m): 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2012
mikuz: Valiantvaliant its against the rules for you to lift rhymes. It was evident that you bit a couple lines from Big L.
That automatically gave the battle to sleakid.
i was expecting to be disqualified, anyway i learnt my lesson so. GAME ON
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by Krizzkutz(m): 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2012
;DiRep Team_Sleakid Da Beast cool ;DiRep Team_Sleakid Da Beast
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by Krizzkutz(m): 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2012
Mikuz Ma Join La
Mikuz Ma Join La
Mikuz Ma Join La
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by Krizzkutz(m): 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wetin d wowwi dis simileys naw.. Mikuz Ma Join BrawL Naw #SadFace
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by kerijay(m): 1:14am On Sep 24, 2012
Even With Big L lines valiant used, Sleakid Murd him.......bro I see ya(sleakid)
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by Illmind(m): 6:59am On Sep 24, 2012
Exclude this Mike.

Dude u re a pathetic sore biter
Too many ish bitten..

D ahead øƒ ma tym line was bitten from Big L
Toothferry bankrupt line was from Possesed I tink or Big L stil
Programmed to kick hundred øƒ bars was from Canibus
Numerology/more digits dan 22 divided by 7 lines was from immortal technique

Infact everytin in ur bars were bitten. . Nd u kip talkin lyk u got game
SMH!!
U shld not only be banned, u shld be killed
Smh
grin shocked
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by Valiantvaliant(m): 9:42am On Sep 24, 2012
Illmind:

Dude u re a pathetic sore biter
Too many ish bitten..

D ahead øƒ ma tym line was bitten from Big L
Toothferry bankrupt line was from Possesed I tink or Big L stil
Programmed to kick hundred øƒ bars was from Canibus
Numerology/more digits dan 22 divided by 7 lines was from immortal technique

SMH!!
Smh
grin shocked
if na your papa get nairaland, come ban me now, ah ah wetin enough is enough. All the points you brought have already been said so quit digressing and get a life.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 9:56am On Sep 24, 2012
Illmind:
SMH!!
Smh
grin shocked
Lol illmind..... Lwkmd...

Yo kerijay i see yhu too bruv.. Nix flow for rank lyrics buh expect a beef from sleakid. Lol *winks*
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sexyZee(f): 11:30pm On Sep 24, 2012
Sup frdz..Pls vote 4 me 4 d next to blow music competition..the contest z geting very competitive..pls be a part of my success by votin for me. To vote Simply text NTB SPICEZEE to 33025 with ur mtn number only.50naira per vote.u can vote as many as u can afford but chil 4 dem to reply u b4 sendn anoda. .thanx so much and may God bless u and enrich ur pocket!!! Pls have d joy of makng the only gal in d competitn part of d top 3..thanx.. naijatins.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16)

Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015 / Tag Team Championship / Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.