Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156686 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Lawconfessor(f): 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2012
Hello pals, I am new here. Pls welcome me plSssssssssss.
Hop to mak fwends.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by mascot87(m): 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2012
Vanneni: .Once again you are welcome. Hope you find what you're looking for.
You can also follow suite in helping me toward achieving my aims here if u dont mind smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by mascot87(m): 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2012
Pritheeann: lyk what??

I am looking for someone to satisfy
me looking for someone to love me
completely looking for someone to show me true love and am searching for the kind of
possibility for someone to truly love me for me
Someone to come and be my true love.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by mascot87(m): 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2012
Law-confessor:
Hello pals, I am new here. Pls welcome me plSssssssssss.
Hop to mak fwends.
smileyHello law - confessor,this is a g8 rum u find urself o!!!! Hope u find what u are looking for here wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2012
mascot87:

I am looking for someone to satisfy
me looking for someone to love me
completely looking for someone to show me true love and am searching for the kind of
possibility for someone to truly love me for me
Someone to come and be my true love.
you would have to prove that you're worthy of that love. Though there some really nasty ladies around, there are still very good ones available. Just be yourself and have fun. You will find what you desire.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Pritheeann(f): 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2012
Vanneni: you would have to prove that you're worthy of that love. Though there some really nasty ladies around, there are still very good ones available. Just be yourself and have fun. You will find what you desire.
on point babe...
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Lawconfessor(f): 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2012
mascot87:
smileyHello law - confessor,this is a g8 rum u find urself o!!!! Hope u find what u are looking for here wink

Fenks dear. Hope U find yours too
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 25, 2012
Pritheeann: on point babe...
Osesmiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 3:47am On Nov 26, 2012
I am new here,please welcome me,haha.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 26, 2012
welcome y'all..you guys rock..nice attitude and sex monikers.me likey
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 7:37am On Nov 26, 2012
I need one of these babes
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 26, 2012
D-Explorer:
I need one of these babes
leave them alone o. Always chasing after newbies:p
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by akay48(m): 9:20am On Nov 26, 2012
Ok, I guess this is d 'ish' section on NL...so I'm jumping in cheesy...moreover, that Graphics section is getting more and more boring sad...I'm Akay.
P.S: Is there any welcome parry 4 freshers? grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 26, 2012
lol, u will dry right where u r if ur waiting 4 a welcome party.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 10:20am On Nov 26, 2012
Vanneni: leave them alone o. Always chasing after newbies:p
Yeah, they are sweet folks. That must be you, huh?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 26, 2012
Vanneni: lol, u will dry right where u r if ur waiting 4 a welcome party.
You look smart.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by akay48(m): 10:44am On Nov 26, 2012
Vanneni: lol, u will dry right where u r if ur waiting 4 a welcome party.
dry ke shocked u ppl r not nice oo...buh anyway sha I wee just parry by myself **pops garri**grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 26, 2012
D-Explorer:

Yeah, they are sweet folks. That must be you, huh?
sortaf.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 10:56am On Nov 26, 2012
Vanneni: sortaf.
and that means?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 26, 2012
Loveangel: You look smart.
ose o.smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 26, 2012
akay_47:
dry ke shocked u ppl r not nice oo...buh anyway sha I wee just parry by myself **pops garri**grin
aww na. we r al nice. dnt worry, I'll add g'nut 2 dat ur garri ok?wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 26, 2012
D-Explorer:

and that means?
sort of. dats in response 2 ur saying or wazit askin dat d newbies r sweet.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 26, 2012
Vanneni: ose o.smiley
lol,i was kidding.i meant to say you are pretty-ugly.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by akay48(m): 11:33am On Nov 26, 2012
Vanneni: aww na. we r al nice. dnt worry, I'll add g'nut 2 dat ur garri ok?wink
aww tnx hun, datz vewi generous of u, d g.nut'll do just fine...0ya let d parry begins **starts to dance etighi**
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Pritheeann(f): 11:41am On Nov 26, 2012
akay_47:
aww tnx hun, datz vewi generous of u, d g.nut'll do just fine...0ya let d parry begins **starts to dance etighi**
lolzzzzzz....welcome bruv
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Idowuogbo(f): 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2012
olumaxi: na only kis u sama me..wea d hug deh nah?
it dey shomolu, wait for am u hia! tongue
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2012
Loveangel: lol,i was kidding.i meant to say you are pretty-ugly.
huhn
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 26, 2012
akay_47:
oya na. lez go diacheesy *DJ pls play sumtin nice*
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 26, 2012
Law-confessor:

Fenks dear. Hope U find yours too
You are not really a newbie to me.Aren't you the 'shadda' babe/
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by akay48(m): 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2012
Pritheeann: lolzzzzzz....welcome bruv
umm tnx pretty...i mean...Pritheeann:-)
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by akay48(m): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2012
Vanneni: oya na. lez go diacheesy *DJ pls play sumtin nice*
yea, d Dj should jez play Pop Something - Sid
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Lawconfessor(f): 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2012
binger:
You are not really a newbie to me.Aren't you the 'shadda' babe/

Whoa! U?
D Tamisho guy.
Just welcome me I beg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (116) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.