Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,482 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156664 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
Are you forming? I will post those old posts now make everyone see

show them jor....i don't have anything to hide
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by bongila(f): 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2012
Hello people,I'm new here. So far,it's been fun all the way thanks to Virgo with the Tamisho's story.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2012
bongila: Hello people,I'm new here. So far,it's been fun all the way thanks to Virgo with the Tamisho's story.
You are most welcome
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Omolola1(f): 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
And the queen of England is a virgin

Instead of you to welcome me #bad manners
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2012
Omolola1:

Instead of you to welcome me #bad manners
Okay Lola, you are welcome to the romance section
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Omolola1(f): 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
Okay Lola, you are welcome to the romance section

I laugh in spanish
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2012
Omolola1:

I laugh in spanish
Keep laughing
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by manga1945(m): 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2012
hi buddies! A new guy behind! may you please............
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Omolola1(f): 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2012
manga1945: hi buddies! A new guy behind! may you please............

*waving*
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2012
bongila: Hello people,I'm new here. So far,it's been fun all the way thanks to Virgo with the Tamisho's story.
Welcome babe, you got a pix?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
How come you are upside down? I had to turn my pc to see you.

But you try sha. You fine no be small..

That was a compliment in pidgin

@Mynd_44 thank you smiley Can you translate the meaning of this compliment in English.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 5:11am On Nov 21, 2012
Hunnydropps:

@Mynd_44 thank you smiley Can you translate the meaning of this compliment in English.
It means you are beautiful.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 21, 2012
pls sumbarry help me. I need 2 open a new thread bt cnt seem 2 do dat. I tried after typin errytin n clicking on submit, I dint get any feedback as 2 weda my thread had been created n wen I checked my list of posts made der waz narin. pls hw do I open a new thread? tnk u.smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 21, 2012
please someone should tell me how to navigate NL and especially this section.am a newbie looking to mingle with y'all.thanks in advance8)coolcoolcool
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by slimmiee(f): 10:54am On Nov 21, 2012
Hi everyone.I am new here[i]Hi everyone.I am new here[/i]Hi everyone.I am new here
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by OEPHIUS(m): 11:03am On Nov 21, 2012
hey who hid my post?

I guess it was sort of too raw but okay. Hello, I am new here.

What's good everyone?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Pritheeann(f): 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2012
OEPHIUS: hey who hid my post?

What's good everyone?
u're welcome
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2012
OEPHIUS: hey who hid my post?

What's good everyone?
Obviously, you post was insultive so relax. I don't think welcome will work for you here. More like welcome back.

And be nice too
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2012
pls can sum1 who's nice n has been on NL 4 quite sumtym n who knws hw 2 create new topics show me how? *outing*
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2012
Vanneni: pls can sum1 who's nice n has been on NL 4 quite sumtym n who knws hw 2 create new topics show me how? *outing*
Look for "create new topic" link on the top of your screen while viewing the romance section or another section for that matter.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2012
Vanneni: pls can sum1 who's nice n has been on NL 4 quite sumtym n who knws hw 2 create new topics show me how? *outing*
Hope it went well?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2012
tnks u both bt it dint go wel....sad
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2012
Vanneni: tnks u both bt it dint go wel....sad
What happened?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by OEPHIUS(m): 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2012
Pritheeann: u're welcome
thanks pritty. You look good but too young for me though..........but you look swell

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Pritheeann(f): 3:10pm On Nov 21, 2012
OEPHIUS:
thanks pritty. You look good but too young for me though..........but you look swell
fanx anywai...
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by prettyboi1(m): 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2012
I think I'm liking this @pritheeann chick. wink I've been seeing some of your posts around. smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Pritheeann(f): 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2012
pretty_boi: I think I'm liking this @pritheeann chick. wink I've been seeing some of your posts around. smiley
hmmmm...fank yu
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Exclibur(m): 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2012
Vanneni: eeeew:x nt 190 of al pipul ooo, joooorrr o!

Loº°ºoL
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Exclibur(m): 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2012
Hunnydropps: @d-explorer
Thnx for the welcome....I actually posted a pic for my profile. How is everyone today smiley

It's a nice picture(even though I had to turn my fone upside down to hav a gud view)... Y°u r welcom
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by mascot87(m): 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2012
Hello
everyone in the house,am a brand new homeboy in the building and i need to
be inducted. Hope to meet cool nice people in the house.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 1:40am On Nov 22, 2012
kiss Am new here...... kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (116) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.