Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156667 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 3:27am On Nov 22, 2012
iOmoge: kiss Am new here...... kiss

welcome lady...you look good...nice juggs by the way
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 6:34am On Nov 22, 2012
welcome hope you have a nice time
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 22, 2012
Oldies claiming newbies... Nairaland, are you going forward or backward?
Btw, "legal" newbies, you welcome....
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by francis4real(m): 7:00am On Nov 22, 2012
new baby is here pls pal can u welcome me I need u guys badly.

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 7:05am On Nov 22, 2012
francis4real: new baby is here pls pal can u welcome me I need u guys badly.
To do what?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by EWATERS(m): 9:42am On Nov 22, 2012
sexkillz: Welcome!

I created this thread with newbies in mind. A newbie is a new member that does not know how things work around here. Pls do not be shy to ask questions, not matter how silly and inconsequential you think it may be. . .

There is also a separate thread for compliants if you feel you have been insulted or bullied by another member. www.nairaland.com/639119

There are two moderators on this section, (Jaybee and Sexkillz currently) and they'll be here to answer your questions along with the other friendly older members on this section.

This thread is basically for newbies to introduce themselves and get quickly integrated into one of the most interesting and popular section on Nairaland, the Romance Section. . .

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 22, 2012
Maria-G:
Oldies claiming newbies... Nairaland, are you going forward or backward?
Btw, "legal" newbies, you welcome....

i'm new here...please welcome me
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 11:19am On Nov 22, 2012
lalaosky:

i'm new here...please welcome me
Yeah right
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2012
Hi everyone, am new here & really wanna mingle & jingle. All da dudes & babes In da hauz say hi!!!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2012
CoxyB: Hi everyone, am new here & really wanna mingle & jingle. All da dudes & babes In da hauz say hi!!!
Welcome, now follow my lead.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by mascot87(m): 3:03pm On Nov 22, 2012
Its quit unfortunate that i've found myself in the wrong rum,i came here hoping to be welcomed by someone and also get inducted after introducing myself as a newbie but I never knew that I couldnt find one single lovely and nice person in this rum. I will never find myself here again. I will try other rum maybe cool and nice people could be found.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Pritheeann(f): 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2012
mascot87: Its quit unfortunate that i've found myself in the wrong rum,i came here hoping to be welcomed by someone and also get inducted after introducing myself as a newbie but I never knew that I couldnt find one single lovely and nice person in this rum. I will never find myself here again. I will try other rum maybe cool and nice people could be found.
welcome dear..
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by hizaya61(m): 5:15pm On Nov 22, 2012
after all this introduction how much go enter our bank account
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
Yeah right

no dey spoil my show mynd
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 22, 2012

Am female, based in Lagos.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2012
lalaosky:

no dey spoil my show mynd
Do you wanna know the biggest secret on this section right now?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2012
iOmoge:

Oh mehn! Why una go pack 4 Lagos like sardine? Would have loved it if u lived in Abj...
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by mascot87(m): 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2012
Pritheeann: welcome dear..
smiley Thank you,@least some caring enough in the rum
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Karleb(m): 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2012
Am new here kk i tink u knw dat already.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

Welcome, now follow my lead.
So, wot ar u up to?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 6:50am On Nov 23, 2012
CoxyB:
So, wot ar u up to?
I want to have you smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

I want to have you smiley
Lol grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 23, 2012
mascot87:
smiley Thank you,@least some caring enough in the rum
I tot u said u weren't coming back 2 diz room,so how did u c her welcome txt? daz btw, u'r welcome here anytin tymwink

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by infodollarman(m): 11:38am On Nov 23, 2012
thanks a lot and hope i will get the best out of this forum.i am an article writer and blogger interested in networking and info marketing. I manage www.realdeeplove.com. my page on FB is www.facebook.com/realdeeplove .once more thanks a lot.
sexkillz: Welcome!

I created this thread with newbies in mind. A newbie is a new member that does not know how things work around here. Pls do not be shy to ask questions, not matter how silly and inconsequential you think it may be. . .

There is also a separate thread for compliants if you feel you have been insulted or bullied by another member. www.nairaland.com/639119

There are two moderators on this section, (Jaybee and Sexkillz currently) and they'll be here to answer your questions along with the other friendly older members on this section.

This thread is basically for newbies to introduce themselves and get quickly integrated into one of the most interesting and popular section on Nairaland, the Romance Section. . .

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Rhyms01(m): 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2012
Goldieluks: Hiya everyone, am new here. Am looking to make friends with guys only. No girls allowed! angry Please welcome me, hello hi....hi hello. Please who is Mynd? kiss
hey baby, am so delightful 2 meet u, u're welcum, peace.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2012
iOmoge:

Welcome
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2012
CoxyB:
Lol grin
Sweets, just the laugh? smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by olumaxi(m): 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2012
is ur boy olumaxi..a.k.a love me i love u..a.k.a dont break my heart..a.k.a give me a chance..a.k.a my lov too strong..a.k.a love me jeje..a.k.a e don do..xup guys
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by vicky50(f): 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
hy everyone
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2012
Rhyms01: hey baby, am so delightful 2 meet u, u're welcum, peace.
Lmao. You never jam
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2012
olumaxi: is ur boy olumaxi..a.k.a love me i love u..a.k.a dont break my heart..a.k.a give me a chance..a.k.a my lov too strong..a.k.a love me jeje..a.k.a e don do..xup guys
hehehe...dude,you funny.welcome jare
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Idowuogbo(f): 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2012
olumaxi: is ur boy olumaxi..a.k.a love me i love u..a.k.a dont break my heart..a.k.a give me a chance..a.k.a my lov too strong..a.k.a love me jeje..a.k.a e don do..xup guys
I dey gbadun u jare! Welcome baby boy! kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (116) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.