Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (310194 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 11:00am On Jan 09, 2014
biolabond: Morning everyone, did kelvin give any of you precise date on when PSC will update it website: capital NO so don't be quick to discredit the privileged information he shared with us.... He seems really confident and am with him on this cos it not everybody that has information here that share it with the house becos of cases like this when things don't go our way grumbling and abuse starts, at least let wait till the week coming to an end b4 you all start wailing your tongues..... Kelvin u say u will update us yesterday any new development from NPF sir?

@MJ you seem a very smart lady which I have come to respect and I will love to meet in camp Insha Allah but your advice to @efuawealth to resign and become idle while pray for PSC to call us is really not a wise one o.... (with all due respect ma)

Even me wey hate my present job with passion won't resign until PCIT Abeokuta sure...

Do whatever ease the suspense for you.

God help us all...

Biola, I thank you for the compliments . . .

You said kelvin didnt give a date, he did, he gave 18th, 19th and 20th January. and this week for update . . . nothing is wrong because this is a forum . . . but be assured that we have had many of such even before now . . .

. . . I never advised efualman, I just suggested an option . . .

Even, the case of Dr007 being in Delima is worse . . . to take a new job or contract now is a pandemonium . . . thats how costly the sacrifice of waiting is . . . nothing kelvin said has come to fruition for once except for playing on people's CPU here . . .

I think is high time we called a spade a spade . . .

Lets leave this synthetically manufactured info and rely solely on God . . .
I believe God will send help our way. The situation is becoming unbearable . . . my life plans since January 2013 till January 2014 has been
exasperated by this Job . . . wha o o o.

I think I need deliverance and the time must be now . . .

I know and am sure the update will definately come before 13th January but if not I am through with these gobbledygook and arrant mumbo jumbo . . . and continue with life, I think I have sacrificed enough for the love of ICT Policing in Nigeria . . .

God send your light and lead us out of this obscure darkness . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by iPassEmAll: 11:21am On Jan 09, 2014
naijapaul:
Guy na kelvin put u 4 d one u dy.use ur head dnt insuit any one here.is a free world,dat y u can insuit him.one on one u go collect if u try am
u are d biggest fool i've ever seen. Kelvin is now ur employer instead of NPF
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 11:41am On Jan 09, 2014
i would not alter any abusive word to anybody here
@all......i just spoke with one of the PSC prominent officials now and he said they have received the letter from NPF but they are waiting for Oga at d top to minute it to ICT Dept where they can update the website.........let us know that the resumption date is still valid

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by oabusewa: 11:47am On Jan 09, 2014
iPassEmAll:
u are d biggest fool i've ever seen. Kelvin is now ur employer instead of NPF
I can see,u are d only wise man on dis forum 4 calling everybody a fool.I wonder d type of personalty u wil display at d camp. Checking tru ur past and recent post,i am of d opinion u shud appologise to dos u have attacked in ur post or beg God 4 forgiveness otherwise

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by oabusewa: 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
As i have said earlier, presentation of kelvin info make everybody to blame him directly. But 4 God's sake what is happening at moment is not kelvin's fault and info concerning 18 and 19 was not a manufacture one.D fault of all is due to instability on d part of our employer who give unstable dates 4 d reason best know to them.kelvin info is online and inline with what i got from my sources, two of whom are big or biggest oga at d psc.@mj kelvin only gave us resumption date of 18 and 19 which is still valid as of today but he has not given us any date 4 update,he only gave us range of dis week, thus let us wait 4 dis week end which i believe will come tru except our employer have hidden agenda.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Bus545(m): 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
kelvin2yk: @all.............camp will soon open, something is happening right now about our training apart from the info i shared dis morning
every day na so so repeatation of 1 statement, from NPF 2 PSC, PSC 2 NPF Oga @ d top. 2 dos working cadets they want u guys 2 get yo January Salary from yo place of work be dat oooo because man no fi work without collecting his salary,but work wisely.@ Kelvin my vote is 4 u as our Squard instructor 4 parade.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Bus545(m): 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
kelvin2yk: @all.............camp will soon open, something is happening right now about our training apart from the info i shared dis morning
10 BBgggoooozzzzzaaaaaa 2 spartacuz.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
oabusewa: As i have said earlier, presentation of kelvin info make everybody to blame him directly. But 4 God's sake what is happening at moment is not kelvin's fault and info concerning 18 and 19 was not a manufacture one.D fault of all is due to instability on d part of our employer who give unstable dates 4 d reason best know to them.kelvin info is online and inline with what i got from my sources, two of whom are big or biggest oga at d psc.@mj kelvin only gave us resumption date of 18 and 19 which is still valid as of today but he has not given us any date 4 update,he only gave us range of dis week, thus let us wait 4 dis week end which i believe will come tru except our employer have hidden agenda.
Guys, i understand how we all feel, trust me even kelvin himself is not finding the delay funny. He should not be blamed at all because i equally made my own enquiry on the info that was posted in this forum some few days back and my findings was at Pal with kelvins update.
The guy i called is equally big and couldnt have lied. Lets not blame him on this please, its normal for human to want to pass out frustration on others when it becomes too unbearable.
However, we must understand that this guy has really tried in the area of bringing in update even though they have not come to reality yet.
Have we imagined for once how it would have been if there was no update at all or if we didnt have NL as a platform to relate? Trust me it would have been completely worse that it is right now.
Lets just pray to God for the grace to hold on and also seek his help on our quest.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Bus545(m): 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2014
PSC Boss Rtd. IG Mike Okiro did no return from his annual leave from Germany pls let patiently wait 4 his arrival 2 give d go ahead dont 4get only PSC av d right 2 send us 2 Camp.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by isralkhalid: 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
Bus545: PSC Boss Rtd. IG Mike Okiro did no return from his annual leave from Germany pls let patiently wait 4 his arrival 2 give d go ahead dont 4get only PSC av d right 2 send us 2 Camp.
this is not a valid reason to delay action...are we saying that the other members of the commission are irrelevant in the absence of the chairman? The only thing required of PSC is to alert us about the training date and venue. NPF is the body to recieve us at the camp.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 2:05pm On Jan 09, 2014
@oabusewa,
I reason along with you . . .

@bus419,
I really see that you are through and ready to move . . .

@ipasemal,
lets time judge, we have no one here in this forum to be held responsible for another risk here . . . pls. read the Nairaland's disclaimer statement.

@kelvin,
I know you have a good spirit and good heart but however pls always use your discretion in your presentation . . .
man will always reap whatsoever he sows . . .

@delex,
why are you always quiet in critical moment like this.
are you too busy?
too big for us?
or scared of abuse and critics?
remember, this moment won't last so come around and lets concretize info here.
Bros, I know you don't like talking too much like some of us, but being reserved is not equal to being holy . . . Pls, whats your stand ?

@all,
Lets pray the final prayer concerning update for our that it shouldnot be messed up as we approach this weekend. . .

You see how PSCNPF has made brothers to enter into textual conflict . . .

I pray frustration and aggression will not make us to enter into physical combat with one another when we get to camp . . . (as cued by kelvin de master) due to foreseen inadequacy and insufficient of facility and resources, lack of proper planning . . .

God please and please in Jesus name . . .
help us, help NPF, help PSC, help Nigeria.

ALL IS WELL WITH US O O O O
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by PattA2010: 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
Bus545: PSC Boss Rtd. IG Mike Okiro did no return from his annual leave from Germany pls let patiently wait 4 his arrival 2 give d go ahead dont 4get only PSC av d right 2 send us 2 Camp.

i wonder why we should be lieing, this is not good at all.....okiro is around, i saw him in his office today. Pls lets desist from distrbuting what we are not sure of.....kelvin info are correct,let just patient!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Cross007: 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2014
shocked undecided lipsrsealed grin
PattA2010:

i wonder why we should be lieing, this is not good at all.....okiro is around, i saw him in his office today. Pls lets desist from distrbuting what we are not sure of.....kelvin info are correct,let just patient!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 3:25pm On Jan 09, 2014
GOD'LL C US THRU
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Bus545(m): 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2014
PattA2010:

To God be d glory thank God he is back 4 our gud.A hungry man is an angry man police job d hungry me die.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Ohamara(m): 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2014

@ Bus 545, is a big lie, Okiro was in de village during de xmas & new year, he did not travel anywhere, he is 4rm my community.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Bus545(m): 4:16pm On Jan 09, 2014
Ohamara:

@ Bus 545, is a big lie, Okiro was in de village during de xmas & new year, he did not travel anywhere, he is 4rm my community.
I think d big liar here is d person dat fed me with dis info not me in particular may be he is tire with my calls i dont know am even tire with everything now my eye nd my ears are on ground ready 4 Psc update. @ all pls am sorry if i upset u.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eddie1(m): 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2014

This guy! I fear who no fear you...in kelvin's language; "Darkness"
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Bus545(m): 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
Ohamara:

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by biolabond(m): 5:10pm On Jan 09, 2014
This suspense is gradually killing me..... Patiently waiting just seem the hardest thing to do right now.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by iPassEmAll: 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
f**k all u all in the forum, PSC main site is my only guide
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hi fellas, I dnt tink anyone should blame mr kelvin.
Korpu of days ago, I was lamentin ryt here dt no one should drop any date, but everyone was critisizin me includin "stale44" . He said all sort of tins. And everyone said kelvin is doin d ryt tin includin Mj, bus, and many fellas in d house.
Fellas, why are you directin blames to kelvin?
Must you follow every info he brings?
Perhaps, u all concluded dt his info dey sweet ur belle, so why must you crusify d humble and diligent guy?

Mr kelvin, I gat ur back.
They all gat nothin to do to you, trust me.

Initially, mr kelvin said am in d darkness, believe me sincerely everyone awaitin dis so called psc update is in d dark.
You can prove me wrong.

Ryde on mr Kelvin...............give us more info cheesy
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Eagle85: 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2014
kelvin2yk: but they are waiting for Oga at d top to minute it to ICT Dept where they can update the website.........let us know that the resumption date is still valid

PattA2010:

....okiro is around, i saw him in his office today. Pls lets desist from distrbuting what we are not sure of.....kelvin info are correct,let just patient!

If everything JUST depends on Okiro to minute on, nd if truely Okiro is/was in office 2day nd hasn't/didn't minute to the relevant department(s), then THERE IS A PROBLEM, Something must be definitely wrong somewhere. Let's just admit it. Unless either of the above quotes or both are wrong

Infact if by the close of business 2moro, it doesn't come, evn the 18th to 20th resumption becomes shaky because notice 4 a one year training course 4 beginners shouldn't be dat short not evn in d military

My fellow cadets, if dis ALMIGHTY SUPER UPDATE doesn't come by 2morow, just continue wt ur plans 4 d year or make ur plans if uv got none now that d year is still fresh, so it won't b like last year.

Nevertheless, I hav dis strong convinction dat it is all over.

Take Care guys

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ruffsoul(m): 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
iPassEmAll: f**k all u all in the forum, PSC main site is my only guide

when you say f**k everybody in the forum, that includes me mehn. Now i dont think anyone forced you to swallow any info pill. If u want to f**k anyone nxt time, be specific.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by isralkhalid: 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2014
whether anyone is willing to take it or leave it, what PSC is doing has proven any info given by anyone untill proven to be true (when psc alerts us). I also heard from another reliable source that 18&19 are the resuption dates but when NPF and PSC held a meeting and it's taking oga at the top to minute a day meeting for like one week... I dunno but no info is yet correct until psc releases their consent to that meeting.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Bus545(m): 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2014
Eagle85:

If everything JUST depends on Okiro to minute on, nd if truely Okiro is/was in office 2day nd hasn't/didn't minute to the relevant department(s), then THERE IS A PROBLEM, Something must be definitely wrong somewhere. Let's just admit it. Unless either of the above quotes or both are wrong

Infact if by the close of business 2moro, it doesn't come, evn the 18th to 20th resumption becomes shaky because notice 4 a one year training course 4 beginners shouldn't be dat short not evn in d military

My fellow cadets, if dis ALMIGHTY SUPER UPDATE doesn't come by 2morow, just continue wt ur plans 4 d year or make ur plans if uv got none now that d year is still fresh, so it won't b like last year.

Nevertheless, I hav dis strong convinction dat it is all over.

Take Care guys
I seconded yo right 4 d above quote
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by iPassEmAll: 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2014
isralkhalid: whether anyone is willing to take it or leave it, what PSC is doing has proven any info given by anyone untill proven to be true (when psc alerts us). I also heard from another reliable source that 18&19 are the resuption dates but when NPF and PSC held a meeting and it's taking oga at the top to minute a day meeting for like one week... I dunno but no info is yet correct until psc releases their consent to that meeting.
That's it
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
. . . But its like the Operating System in our body is effected with a trojan . . . Everybody is just speaking nonsense.

. . . Just, lets relax and see what tomorrow holds and next week Monday morning too . . . I can then also advise that we bone them till they are ready for us.

Wait a minute, my mind is telling me that we shall recover all what we might have lost because of this job when this tough time expires . . .

Lets be humble and embrace one another with due respect . . . esprit de coup!

Love you all . . .

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by biolabond(m): 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2014
Wonders will happen tomorrow.......
Insha Allah (AMIN) By His Grace (AMEN)
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ruffsoul(m): 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
parambus... Very unpredictable. The police is your friend. Peace be still.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 9:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
. . . Its just a matter of faith.

. . . Today has ended with many controversies.

But lets believe tomorrow will end well with genuine smiles on our faces . . .
being the first update of PSC this year is symbolic.

like this
2014 - 01 - 10: POLICE ICT PROFESSIONAL TRAINING AT PCIT ABEOKUTA SCHEDULE

It is well . . .

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (Reply)

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.