Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. (5134 Views)

Who Are More Romantic? Yoruba Or Igbo Or Hausa? / Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' / Some Great And Lovely Valentine Messages For Your Loved Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by Nnekacherry: 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2012
ikekings: Nneka baby chop kiss joor....**winks**

Lol.. See this guy o.. Better come and explain yourself now or i will have your ear for changing my post..
Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by ikekings(m): 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2012
Nnekacherry:

Lol.. See this guy o.. Better come and explain yourself now or i will have your ear for changing my post..
Lol... I did not change your post,i just modified it to be pleasant to the viewers.... Lol
Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by sigmundfreud(m): 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2012
avalontony: what about avalon, it makes babes go gaga.
Thats because Toyota comes to their mind...try corolla and see their reaction.
Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by Acidosis(m): 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2012
Christabel
Judith
Darlington
Isioma
Lola
Sarah..
bla, bla, bla..

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2012
Emma.UG:
what of udeme
Roman gini? Ude wot? Oh boi! D last babalawo wey help prescribe my bumm enlargement concoction na Udeme b hin name o!
Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by Kenistry(m): 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2012
No one has mentn swt name like Ken, i guess d ladies in d hux arent romantic or r afraid of d Kens cos i heard dey r as hott as hell....winks....
as for me, onyinye, chineye, nike, kemi, vivian sounds nice to me

1 Like

Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2012
Heymus: Pwetty sure, can't be quantified.
oh my gosh.. Am feeling on top of the world.lol
Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by Nnekacherry: 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2012
ikekings: Lol... I did not change your post,i just modified it to be pleasant to the viewers.... Lol

Imagine.. So it aint pleasant enough abi?.. Lol.. Funny dude..
Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by Heymus(m): 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2012
Lolaabokoku: oh my gosh.. Am feeling on top of the world.lol
Dats the way it is!
Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by carlos1(m): 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2012
Vivian!! I soo much love that name. It sounds so sexy to me
Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by BrutusOj(m): 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2012
Ene is d hotest name dat turns me on instantly...Ihotu,Ochanya are also lovely names dat I trip for...I dream to marry Ene or name ma ist daughter Ene
Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by ikekings(m): 11:39pm On Sep 14, 2012
Nnekacherry:

Imagine.. So it aint pleasant enough abi?.. Lol.. Funny dude..
Of course.... Lol
Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 14, 2012
D-Explorer:

@ bolded and by position, Sexkillz is now a confused dude.
lol, Nah! He's just trying to pick on me
Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by Cuddlemii: 12:37am On Sep 15, 2012
Umar, Malik, Farouk, Akmal, Tomide, Tomiwa, Gboyega, Demola, Demilade, Bode, Akinola, Rotimi, Larinde Cole, Niyi Ojemuyiwa, Kayode Balogun, Tomisin, Gbenga Dada, Joachim, Oludare, Lanre balogun, Supo, Dapo, Derin, Oluwatubosun, David

Osoba,Soetan, Eben Spiff(as a last names)
Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:48am On Sep 15, 2012
Avianna. grin
Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by gbengarock: 1:19am On Sep 15, 2012
De.si.re is just it. the english man calls it Desire. Yetunde's also my kinda name
Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by okooloyun1(m): 2:55am On Sep 15, 2012
Stella
Sandra
Kate
Cynthia
Arike
Lola
Nifemi
Pelumi

1 Like

Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by Nobody: 3:26am On Sep 15, 2012
sexkillz: I love names like Shola, Desire, Cynthia, Victoria, Maureen, Yvonne, Chioma. . . cheesy

@your siggy. . . We NEVER start a sentence with "Mi" angry Grammatical error.

It's "N ko raye shit mehn" angry angry
Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by Heymus(m): 3:32am On Sep 15, 2012
oko-oloyun:
Stella
Sandra
Kate
Cynthia
Arike
Lola
Nifemi
Pelumi
cool! + romantic 100+ (expecially @ Lola) .
Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by Emyo(m): 3:50am On Sep 15, 2012
Cuddlemii: Umar, Malik, Farouk, Akmal, Tomide, Tomiwa, Gboyega, Demola, Demilade, Bode, Akinola, Rotimi, Larinde Cole, Niyi Ojemuyiwa, Kayode Balogun, Tomisin, Gbenga Dada, Joachim, Oludare, Lanre balogun, Supo, Dapo, Derin, Oluwatubosun, David

Emyo D Cosmoe is'nt romatic?
Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by Cuddlemii: 5:58am On Sep 15, 2012
Emyo:
Emyo D Cosmoe is'nt romatic?

Is Emyo an african name? what does it mean?

I thought it was just ur handle on nl
Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by sigmundfreud(m): 6:16am On Sep 15, 2012
Cuddlemii: Umar, Malik, Farouk, Akmal, Tomide, Tomiwa, Gboyega, Demola, Demilade, Bode, Akinola, Rotimi, Larinde Cole, Niyi Ojemuyiwa, Kayode Balogun, Tomisin, Gbenga Dada, Joachim, Oludare, Lanre balogun, Supo, Dapo, Derin, Oluwatubosun, David

Just say u like everyname u hear!
Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by Emyo(m): 6:34am On Sep 15, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Is Emyo an african name? what does it mean?

I thought it was just ur handle on nl
en hn only african names? O.p so?
Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by bknight: 6:45am On Sep 15, 2012
Heymus: calling these romantic?

No. I like d meanings behind d names. How does a name sound romantic? Talk abt hw sexy a physique is. Dat'll sound a bit more meaningful tongue
Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by Cuddlemii: 11:54am On Sep 15, 2012
sigmundfreud:
Just say u like everyname u hear!

Nah, I just like some masculine Yoruba names!
Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2012
Hmmm... Aisha, Mariam, Bunmi, Funmi, Peju, Dolapo, Tokunbo, Femi, Tracey, Aliyah, Corine, Krystel, Ifeoma, Chioma.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by DExplorer1: 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2012
Crystal, Rita, Bruno, Timileyin, Igbagboyemi, Mitchell

1 Like

Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by DExplorer1: 12:27pm On Sep 15, 2012
Shollypopz:
I saw you smile cheesy
Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by Heymus(m): 8:02pm On Sep 15, 2012
Emyo: en hn only african names? O.p so?
No ! Not @all, any names you finds more sexy + romantic.
Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2012
Shollypopz:
Pick on you bawo? Do i know you? undecided
Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2012
D-Explorer:

@ bolded and by position, Sexkillz is now a confused dude.
What tha frogging bat are you talking about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! / (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night / What I Saw On My Four Months Old Girlfriend's Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.