Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

Nice To Meet You (email Fraud) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nice To Meet You (email Fraud) (2081 Views)

This Is Why You Should NEVER Be Nice To A Woman / Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nice To Meet You (email Fraud) by TrustNigerians: 9:34am On Sep 14, 2012
Email Sender: mirabeljones44@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: NICE TO MEET YOU
Message body:
Good day my dearest,
I want to thank you for your reply to my mail although we have not known each other before, i am very happy seeing your reply, how are you doing today, hope your doing good. I am alright only that life has not been easy for me, moreover my name is Miss Mirabel Jones, i am from Sudan by Nationality, my late parents are Dr. and Mrs Jones Paul. My father Dr. Jones Paul,was the Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization. My parents were among with other top Military Officials and top Government officials that was on board when the plane crash that took place on Friday 02, May 2008 on their way to a Political Conference, i lost the life of my lovely parents which was the worst thing that has ever happened to me in life.
After the burial of my late parents life becomes so difficult for me as the only child to my parents, my uncle conspired and sold my father's properties to a Chinese Expatriate, left nothing for me to survive with, explaining to me that it as how tradition demands, as a female issue i don't have any right to my father's properties, i tried to fight for my right but he threaten to kill me, that is the reason i find my way and run away from my country, i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal, although life is not easy here.
I am sorry to bother you with my problems, i know that wherever my parents are at this moment they will not be happy on what i am passing through in life, i want you to accept my company because talking with you will makes me forget the past and carry on with my life, i want to know more of you, i am always serious with my studies, i like cooking which is a function of a woman, i sent you my picture and i hope you will love it, i took it when i was in my country. I thank you and only God will bless you, please my dear i am expecting to hear from you soon.
Yours in heart, Mirabel

Attached images:

sourcehttp://trustnigerians.com/index.php/18-trustnigerians/society/scam/17-nice-to-meet-you

Re: Nice To Meet You (email Fraud) by Mynd44: 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2012
I have a million of this in my e-mail inbox. I dont even bother opening them to read again

1 Like

Re: Nice To Meet You (email Fraud) by hotwax: 3:56pm On Sep 14, 2012
They are yahoo boys. beta watch it
Re: Nice To Meet You (email Fraud) by EmmaUG: 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2012
i got d same email 2 times wit different name
Re: Nice To Meet You (email Fraud) by TrustNigerians: 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2012
Most people still fall victim to these email messages, You can forward these email messages like this to trustnigerians.com so that the rest of the world will know all their moves.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Husband And Wife Washing Their Dirty Linen In Public. / 7 Differences Between A Boy And A Man / Choose: 'valentine' Or "Election" On February 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.