Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain (2466 Views)

Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain by Ivynwa(f): 12:26am On Sep 15, 2012
k2039: forgive her as long has she remains your ex,
But if it is about her coming back then you are PERMANENTLY-RETAR*DED if you take her back.
when someone else comes from UK same scenario will still repeat itself.

grin grin
I am beginning to appreciate this person's sense of humour, second time I am coming across his funny retorts.

beqs101: Do you really need to ask for advice?
Asking for advice means that he is considering getting on with such a betrayer and when he gets married to her and she absconds with the guy from the US he will come and open another thread of how his heart got broken. Some Babes can do anything to nail down an "obodo Oyibo" guy even when we all know the other side of the coin of some of such persons.
I once went partying with a friend at Festac, my friend invited a friend of his that returned from South Africa and the guy showed up with this fakey fakey "Aji butter babe" that was all over the South African returnee like he is the newest Obama. Later they all stepped out to get something and on returning my friend gisted me how the Ajibo Babe was having s-ex at the back of the car with the SA returnee------IN THE PRESENCE OF TWO OTHER MEN!! shocked shocked in the front of the car. The girl was doing anything possible to make sure that she nails down that Obodo Oyibo man mehn-n-n-n-n and that was disgusting.
Re: I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain by StellaBella(f): 3:08am On Sep 15, 2012
Common spain!!
whatabout when my brothers Ayobase and Dont8 come return from Afganistan nko?
Them go tear her small london and GREAT BRITAIN wella.
Re: I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain by Echidime(m): 4:49am On Sep 15, 2012
she can never remain faithful,she loves money more than true love,some girls are stupid,they think living in europe makes the man better than their God giving man. Many of us are here in Naija control millions with more than 225 staffs under our pay role.

Ask this girl to Bleep your Dog only then can you forgive her,believe me she will because she loves grin grin grin grin grin grin grin nothing but money
Re: I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain by ayobase(m): 7:33am On Sep 15, 2012
Stella_Bella: Common spain!!
whatabout when my brothers Ayobase and Dont8 come return from Afganistan nko?
Them go tear her small london and GREAT BRITAIN wella.

With all the conji being gathered over the yrs due to HARAM and SHARIA, the gel go hear am before begging the OP for forgiveness cos me sef no go spend for am.....but Don8, he is gonna pounce on Ijebabe!
Re: I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain by 190: 9:18am On Sep 15, 2012
I can't understnd d love btwn nigerian gurls and foreign currencies
Re: I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain by marvmurphy(m): 11:20am On Sep 15, 2012
u be mumu if u forgive her.no forgiveness 4 cheating
Re: I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2012
Op pls marry her sharperly.....
Re: I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain by ayando(m): 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2012
Onainor Samuel :
Op pls marry her sharperly.....
my guy u dey beg am again.
Re: I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain by bittyend(m): 12:37am On Sep 16, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Can I meet the slag? Bruv, just start pimping the slag out for money, and get paid by being her pi.mp.
Re: I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain by tai2(m): 4:34am On Sep 16, 2012
Screw that broad like a p0rn star and send her on her way, she thought she had met the opportunity to upgrade only to find out it was all error, error. Now you want to take the fall, where's your pride?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Future Husband / Thank you / What Makes Relationship Stand The Test Of Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.